The Cat And The Snake

By Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)

50 3 0
By Harriet_Potter8

This is going to be awkward. I already knew that when Luka and Adrien saw eachother, things would only start out chill and calm.

I met up with Chloe and Juleka at the front steps. "Hey gir-" She was cut off.

"You go first!"

"No! You go first!" The three of us turned to look where the shouting had come from. And what do you know? It was Luka and Adrien, arguing of course.

For ten damn minutes. I don't even know why. Were they arguing about who should go in the School fist? Or was it who should speak first after running into eachother and being awkward?

"Ahrrg! We've been arguing for so long I don't even remember what I was going to say!" It was the second one then. "That should have been your que to shut up, dumbass." My eyes widened. And I'm sure Juleka and Chloe's did too.

Adrien just called Luka a dumbass. "You should have just said what you needed to say, then none of this would have happened, idiot." I bit my lip. This isn't good.

Alya and Nino just arrived, and froze in their tracks when they began to watch the scene we were. "Oh so now it's my fault?! You're the one who started it." Adrien crossed his arms and glared at Luka.

"If it's possible for us to get into a fight like this, maybe it was better that you didn't agree to be my boyfriend again!" I could see the clear hurt in Adrien's face.

"Finally we agree on something!" What..? Why did he say that? "Let's agree to never date again!" I paled. "I'm not protesting!" Oh Adrien...

"Fine!" Luka snapped.

"Fine!" Adrien snapped back. They turned away from eachother and walked in opposite- No, they didn't walk. They stomped in opposite directions into the School.

"What did we just witness?" I breathed out. "They just agreed to never date again," Chloe said. "Yet they're dating as Chat Noir and Viperion." I recognized Juleka's voice.

"How are we going to handle this?" Nino asked. I bit my lip. "Hopefully they'll listen to us, we've they're friends. They should. Just like we planned, Juleka and Chloe will talk to Luka and the rest of us will talk to Adrien," I reminded them.

They nodded and we split up.

*_*-~

Why am I not surprised? Of course they're still arguing. Refusing to sit anywhere near eachother during Lunch, glaring at eachother wherever they went, and when they literally crossed paths, they would argue about not watching "where the fuck" he was going.

Both of them being in just a bad mood was an understatement. They were mad enough to be Akumatized. Both of them.

But he's making a very smart move not to do it. I sighed as I witnessed everything. This is going to be such a long day if those two keep it up like that.

*_*-~

Adrien was mad, really mad. I didn't know what to say to him. "Are you... Okay..?" When his eyes met mine, they were a dark and mysterious green. I took his aura as a no. "Don't worry about me," He said. His mood changed and he was "happy" all of a sudden.

But I knew he was hiding his hurt and disappointment. He stood up, "Sorry Marinette... I need to go, I'll see you later," With that he left and I sighed.

"Marinette? Are you good?" That startled me so much I probably jumped like two feet in the air. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. But you seemed down so I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I think I know who it is.

I turned to face Mason. He was sitting down next to me. And his face was so close to mine it caused me to blush and look away.

After I calmed down I went to face him again.

"I'm mostly fine. It's just.. I'm worried about Luka and Adrien. Ever since they officially broke up, they've both been really down. I could tell. I know they miss eachother, and it's hard to have to see them not happy. I know they were happy together, and now they're not..."

I put my chin in my hands. I felt a hand on my shoulders. "I get it," He said. "Sort of. Well, I've never dated anyone before but I've been surrounded by couples my whole life. And my parents, they were actually divorced for a few years so Maddie and I went back and forth for a while. And then she had enough, let's just say she recreated 'The Parent Trap' and brought them back together." He smiled at me.

It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I definitely like him. He stood up and held out his hand. "Why don't we, go find Adrien and Luka, and get them back together." I looked at him.

"Not like that, it's not really possible, but they're still young, they have plenty of time to figure it out. The least we can do is help them become friends again." I took his hand. "Friends is a good start." I said.

*_*-~

"And why should I?" Luka had a scowl on his face. Mason and I were trying to get him to talk to Adrien so they would be friends again.

"Because you used to be so close. He was your best friend for years, and then you fell in love with him. You loved him for three months Luka, and don't even think about telling me you no longer love him." His scowl softened a little bit. "He won't agree to be friends again," He said.

I sighed. "You never know until you try," I told him, and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, you're right. I'll try. And if he doesn't want to, then at least I tried, right?" He smiled at me. I smiled back. "Let's go find him-" I cut myself off when I saw something. Or better yet someone.

And as if on que, I spotted Adrien in the corner of my eye. "He's right there," I pointed at him. Luka followed my gaze. It was Mason who called him over.

"Hey! Adrien! We need to talk to you," He waved back, obviously he hasn't seen Luka yet, and when his eyes landed on me, then to Luka, he stopped dead in his tracks and sent out a glare to Luka with gritted teeth.

"See? He hates me." Luka said. I frowned. "No he doesn't. He's just mad." I reassured him. I took his hand and we began to walk toward Adrien.

He rolled his eyes and was about to turn around. "Don't even think about it!" I called out to him and he froze. He turned back around and faced us. I could tell Luka was nervous. His hand was sweaty.

"Friends. You guys need to be friends again." I told them. I lifted up Luka's hand and used my other hand to grab Adrien's. I lifted his up and put their hands together.

"Shake it out and agree to be friends again," Both of them were taller than me so I had to look up at them. Luka bit his lip, but still didn't let go of Adrien's hand. It was vise versa with Adrien.

I stayed silent. I didn't want to ruin the moment and have them hate eachother again. "Friends a-again?" Luka smiled nervously. "Yeah, we can be friends again." He said. But there was something off about him.

"And Adrien?" Luka rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry for calling you an idiot," He apologized. Adrien's eyes changed. "I'm sorry for calling you an idiot too," Luka didn't show any change in emotion.

Neither did I. He smiled and walked away. I stood next to Luka and we have a quiet conversation.

"That wasn't Adrien."

"Nope. He called you a dumbass, not an idiot."

Luka rolled his eyes, because I reminded him that Adrien called him a dumbass.

"You think it's another Senti-monster?"

"Could be. But Adrien once told me about his cousin, and how they used to pretend to be eachother when they were little."

"Adrien told me about that too. Guess that means we both know who it is."

"Felix." We said together.

*_*-~

We haven't seen Felix since this morning, Luka and I split up to look for him. And what about Mason? Well, his sister texted him something urgent and he had to leave. So that gave us more room to talk about it without it being so quiet.

If I was Adrien, where would I go? I need to think like him, be like him... Yeah that's not going to work. I was in the Park, School ended not too long ago and I hoped Adrien-er, Felix, would be here.

Guess he's not... Oh. There he is. "Adrien!" I called out to him. He saw me and headed towards me. "Hey Marinette," He said. "What did you call Luka this morning?" I cut right to the chase.

"Don't you know? You were there when I called him a dumbass..." I frowned. How does he suddenly know he called Luka a dumbass? And only the real Adrien would know I was there.

I glared at him. I'm done playing the nice game. "Where is he?" I demanded. "Where's who?" He asked. "Where's Adrien?" I repeated. His eyes widened. "What do you mean? I'm right here." He was nervous. I glanced at his hands. No ring.

"No you're not. Where is he, Felix?" I demanded. "Adrien told me about you, and how you used to pretend to be eachother when you were kids." He sighed. "He asked me to do this," I gritted my teeth. "You're lying! I know you're working for his Da-"

"No he's not." I heard rustling in the bushes, and Adrien was walking towards us dusting leaves off his hair and clothes. "Adrien?" I could hardly believe it.

"Why was he dressed like you?" I asked him. "Because I asked him to," He confessed. "I wasn't ready to face Luka yet about this morning, so I asked Felix to pretend to be me to apologize for me. But he was a dumbass and messed up." Felix fixed his hair so he no longer looked like Adrien.

"You should have been more specific," He complained. Adrien rolled his eyes. "I explained it to you like three times." They went on and it pissed me off. "Enough!" I yelled.

They immediately stopped. I'm glad I still get listened to in situations like this. "Adrien, you shouldn't be afraid to talk to Luka, he's still your friend." I told him. He bit his lip.

"I know... I just, couldn't face him so soon. But I'll apologize to him properly tomorrow, promise."

He held out his pinky. I linked mine with his. We made a pinkie promise. No one breaks a pinkie promise.

*_*-~

I was facing both Adrien and Felix. But for some reason, Felix was wearing Adrien's ring. Or, he was Adrien. "Are you pretending to be eachother right now?" Adrien nodded, dressed as Felix. "I just feel it would be easier for me to apologize if I didn't look like myself," He admitted.

But I could see Felix ginning. It's a prank, isn't it? But, as long as he keeps his promise and still apologizes to Luka.

"I have to go to the bathroom, be right back," Felix waved and left, still looking like Adrien. The real Adrien turned to talk to me. "Have you seen Luka? I need to apologize to hi-"

"Felix!" Oh shit.

I turned to see Luka storming right towards Adrien. He yanked him up by the shirt. He looked mad. "How dare you pretend to be Adrien! Where is he?!" I was going to step in, but Adrien beat me to it.

"I'm right here! I asked Felix to pretend to be me yesterday! I couldn't face you yet! I'm sorry!" He looked scared. Luka's face became horrified. He put Adrien down.

"Oh fu- Adrien I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you..." Adrien turned back to look at him. "No, it's my fault, I let Felix talk me into doing this stupid prank. And I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have called you a dumbass." He kept his promise.

Adrien messed up his hair back to normal.

Felix came running back. "Hey, what'd I miss?" Of course he was still looking like Adrien. Luka looked back and forth between them. "Are you sure you guys are cousins and not identical twins?" He asked.

Felix shrugged. "We've been getting that all the time, but we're definitely cousins," He looked at Adrien, like he expected him to explain.

"We look like twins because Felix's Mom was my Mom's identical twin sister." He said. Their Mom's were twins, so when they each had a son, they ended up looking like twins too. Felix fixed his hair once more.

Now he and Adrien looked different enough for us to tell them apart. But I still would've been able to, whoever had the ring on his finger is Adrien. Only Adrien can be Chat Noir.

*_*-~

"You're eyes are really pretty..." Adrien was smacked in the face with a puff of sparkly smoke. I think it made his delusional, or he could even be.. Uhm... Drunk. But hopefully he's just hallucinating. And the one who's eyes he called pretty, obviously Viperion.

Who he was holding onto really tightly. And Luka, was trying to get free from his grip. "Hey I uhm.. I need to be free so I can fight.." But Chat didn't let him go.

"No! Pretty boy please don't leave me!" Viperion blushed from being called pretty. I mean, who wouldn't? If Mason ever called me pretty I'd probably die. In a good way.

Because the guy I really like called me pretty. I snapped out of my fantasy and refocused my attention to Chat Noir and Viperion.

"I promise we can cuddle after, okay?" Adrien pouted. "Can we do more than just cuddle?" He pleaded and once again Luka blushed. "O-oh, yeah, of course we c-can, I do love you, so-" Chat's face brightened so much you'd think he was the sun. "You love me?!" His eyes were shining too and he looked really happy. "U-uh... Why would I be dating you if I didn't love you?" Chat's face went impossibly brighter.

"We're dating too?!" Now he's definitely the sun. None of us really expected him to turn towards the open. We were on a building. So the open space showed most of Paris.

"Hear that?!! I'm dating the most beautiful boy in the world!! He loves me! In your face bitches!! He's mine!!"

He just announced it to everyone. Well not really since no one is around because of the Supervillain. Then he started dancing and singing.

He spun over to Queen Bee and took her hands and started to spin the two of them in circles. "I have a boyfriend!" He shouted happily.

"Too fast..." Queen Bee mumbled. That's when the same smoke came and hit her. It happened so fast. "I have a boyfriend too!" She cheered. "Really?!" Chat asked.

"Yes! And he's handsome too!" They stopped spinning and put their hands together. "We both have boyfriends!" Then the jumping up and down started.

Rena Rouge made her way over to me. "Are you sure this Supervillain is evil, because I mean... Look at those two!" She pointed her thumb at them, who were now doing the tango.

"We should find your boyfriend and bring him here!" Chat said in a sing-song voice. Soon came the squealing like teenage girls part. "Oh my gosh yes! Hurry let's go!" They skipped hand in hand and ran to another building.

"Well off they go," Carapace said. I sighed. "We'll just have to do this without them, and hope they don't get themselves into trouble. Doing this quickly will make sure of it." I said.

*_*-~

It took just a tad longer than I hoped, but all that mattered was that we beat the Akuma and Chloe and Adrien went back to normal.

I felt like there were some side effects still. Temporarily, hopefully. Because Adrien was acting like the world was filled with sunshines and rainbows.

Chloe was actually back to normal. But then again the world being filled with sunshines and rainbows is just normal Adrien.

So I'm sure he's normal now. I'm relieved, I'm also happy that Luka and Adrien made up. They're friends again, and they apologized to eachother.

Everything is back to normal.

~-*_*

Or is it? Yes, I added Felix and I made him not evil. Because if he wasn't evil then I would like him. But now he's not that evil, he used to be. Am I going to add Kagami and have them be together like they are in season 5? Possibly. I want to. Just on the side because I can't add more p.o.v chapters. 8 is enough for me. And if you're still wondering, yes the QnA is still available. So either in the comments or message me privately. See ya! Bye!
~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 12.1K 54
Hi! My name is (yn)(yln)! I'm a fifteen year old who is apart of an exchange student program through my highschool, (ys). I'm visiting a girl my age...
1.3K 43 7
MLB ADULT!AU. The characters are +18 at the time, so there can be a chance for some +13 scenes that involve fights, and intimacy between the charact...
2K 36 20
Almost every boy in her highschool likes her (yes including Adrien). So it's no surprise that the son of her parents close friends who has to live...
6.4K 250 51
Marinette can't get Adrien off of her mind but she can't tell him how she feels because he's with Kagami. She starts to realise that Chat Noir has st...