[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 71 Memory Recovery

136 2 0
By Demens88c

There are still faint red marks on the fair skin.

Like blossoming cherry blossoms.

bloom.

No matter how many times I've seen it.

All were powerless to resist.

attract......

Fall...

And Shen Qiao watched helplessly as the dark night outside turned to fish-belly white, and then to the warm day, before her eyes went dark and she fainted.

I don't know how long it took, but Shen Qiao woke up in a daze. Before he even opened his eyes, he frowned and begged for mercy in a mute voice.

"Brother, Qiaoqiao knows that she was wrong, so don't want it anymore, okay?"

Lu Yan tilted his head and kissed Shen Qiao's forehead gently. Just as he was about to open his mouth, Shen Qiao noticed Lu Yan's touch, her eyelids trembled, and her little hand eagerly pulled Lu Yan's big palm to touch...

"Ouch, it's really swollen. Brother, please take care of Qiaoqiao."

His breathing was heavy and too hot.

Shen Qiao seemed to have been burned. She slowly opened her eyes and met Lu Yan's eyes. Her heart trembled. She slowly realized that they had finished for a while and then woke up.

And his current actions are undoubtedly irritating. ! ! !

He shook Lu Yan's hand away with a bit of force, causing a sudden pain in his already sore arm.

"Ouch, it hurts."

"Silly goose."

His fingers gently pressed Shen Qiao's sore arm.

After a while, it really didn't hurt that much anymore.

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan cautiously and saw that his lowered brows and eyes were filled with tenderness and care, and she became bolder.

"It's all my brother's fault. He also calls me stupid and bad."

A fond smile flashed in Lu Yan's eyes, and he lowered his head and pecked Shen Qiao's small mouth that was pouted high enough to hang a kettle.

"It seems that Qiaoqiao wants her brother to be more evil."! ! !

That must not be the case.

If he were any worse, he would really be a little canary that couldn't fly out of bed.

Shen Qiao immediately stopped being willful, and moved into Lu Yan's arms obediently, calling in a soft and waxy voice, "Brother~"

"Jiaojiao, have you remembered yesterday's punishment?"

Shen Qiao's eyelids twitched, and she wanted to complain that it was not yesterday, but today, woo hoo, all night, all night!

But I just dared to think about it in my heart and nodded my head obediently.

"I understand. I will make it clear if I have anything to say in the future, and I will never run away secretly again."

Lu Yan hummed in a low voice, blinked his eyelashes, and suppressed the deep meaning in his eyes. A four-year-old child has a short memory and has the right to forget, but in the future, he will never let Shen Qiao forget again!

When he opened his eyes again, it was dark and gentle inside.

He held the person in his arms gently with gentle movements, and his voice was low and endearing.

"Jiaojiao, stay by your brother's side and never think of leaving."

"No, Qiaoqiao likes her brother very much."

This time, I will be tangled up with Bai Yueguang and the little substitute, and it is also because I love her too much.

Once people fall in love, they have many worries.

Often become timid.

But after this time, Shen Qiao really realized his problem, and started to think wildly and get into trouble...

"Brother, Qiaoqiao really knows that he was wrong, and he shouldn't..."

Lu Yan lowered his head and suddenly blocked Shen Qiao's mouth. With a snap, his eyes widened in surprise and his pupils were trembling slightly, as if he was afraid that Lu Yan would press him again...

But this kiss, which was only tasted and stopped, seemed to be just to block what Shen Qiao wanted to say.

"it's not your fault." ? ? ?

It's not my fault that you still punish me like that.

Lu Yan raised the corners of his lips, his dark brows and eyes glowing softly, "I'm sorry, brother lost control last night. Can Jiaojiao forgive me?"

Just...even though I'm a little angry.

But Lu Yan showed weakness to him, and Shen Qiao agreed with almost no resistance. She was slow to realize why Lu Yan lost control.

Logically speaking, Lu Yan had already punished him once for his sneaky escape, so he shouldn't lose control because of this incident again.

Therefore, Lu Yan's loss of control is most likely because he forgot those things in his childhood.

To put it another way, he simply forgot about their lifelong private vows. Lu Yan just lost control, which was considered generous.

However, he really had no impression at all.

It's not that he was young and didn't remember things, because when he was about two years old, his grandfather passed away, and he could still remember the incident of following his two brothers to the funeral.

Although I can't remember the specific details, I know there is such a thing.

It makes no sense that when I was four years old, I met Lu Yan in the town and didn't remember anything about it.

There is also the scene where he clearly dreamed of a life-long relationship between childhood, as if his memory remembered it, but he did not.

It was a bit awkward to say this. In short, he suspected that there was something wrong with his head?

"What's wrong with you?" Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao's wrinkled face, worry rising in his eyes.

Shen Qiao snorted and was about to reply that it was okay, but then she remembered that she had just promised two minutes ago that she would tell her face to face whatever she had to say and would not hide it.

He nodded his head and told Lu Yan all his speculations. Finally, he said it seriously.

"Brother, I'm really not evading responsibility, I just feel weird."

After hearing this, Lu Yan pondered for two seconds, then caressed the back of Shen Qiao's head with his warm palms, "This is where he hit."

Shen Qiao was stunned. Who hit him on the back of the head?

Seemingly sensing Shen Qiao's doubts, Lu Yan told the story in detail...

Shen Qiao suddenly realized, "So I am just like the bloody scenes in novels, I have lost my memory!"

Shen Qiao was still a little excited. He didn't expect such a bloody thing to happen to him, but when he thought about him being reborn, nothing seemed strange.

But when he looked up, he saw Lu Yanran's scarlet eyes filled with love.

Shen Qiao's heart also ached.

Although he was the one who was injured, that memory was lost as a result, and he forgot the pain at that time.

But Lu Yan always remembered it.

"Brother, if you touch the back of my head, it will feel round. Nothing is wrong. Don't feel bad."

"I will never let this happen again."

I will never let his tenderness be harmed in the slightest again.

"Yeah, brother will protect me."

Shen Qiao said, raising his hand to press Lu Yan's temple.

Lu Yan's tense expression slowly eased.

After a while, Lu Yancai held Shen Qiao's hand and asked in a mute voice, "I'll make breakfast. You can rest for a while."

Shen Qiao originally wanted to get up with Lu Yan, but then he thought that he should call home to make sure he was safe, and then ask about his amnesia.

"Baby, did you wear...a condom last night?"

As soon as the call was connected and Shen Qiao had just reported that she was safe, Shen's mother suddenly asked such a question.

Shen Qiao choked suddenly, her face turned red, and she stammered, "Mom, mom, what did you just say?"

He must be hallucinating, it must be!

"TT." Shen's mother was very calm and said with a smile, "You kid, you are an adult, there is nothing to be ashamed of."

Is this adult the same as the adult he thinks of?

Shen Qiao was so embarrassed that she really didn't know what to say. She originally wanted to keep silent and wait for Shen's mother to ignore this embarrassing topic of toes scratching the ground, but she waited and waited, only for a word of urging.

I still have to... break the casserole and ask the truth.

Shen Qiao could only hum in shame, "Wear it."

Shen Qiao originally thought that Shen's mother was so concerned about this matter because she had read too many messy things between gays on the Internet, so she specifically told them to be careful.

But who knew that Mother Shen sighed regretfully. ? ? ?

Why regret?

"If you wear it, you won't be able to conceive a baby."

"...Mom, I'm a boy."

Mother Shen continued to sigh, "I know, there are many boys pregnant with babies in today's society."

Shen Qiao was speechless and didn't know what to say.

After a long while, he held back a sentence, "Mom, have you been stimulated by anything recently?"

Hearing that her delicate baby was really frightened, Mother Shen smiled and said, "I'm just teasing you. Recently, I saw that all three of you brothers are with men, so my mother went online to learn more about this... ..."

Three Brothers? ? ?

What do you mean, the eldest brother and the second brother also have boyfriends?

"Then I discovered that there are many boys giving birth to babies on the Internet. Originally, my mother thought it would be too cruel for Xiao Xi to leave all the family burdens to Xiao Xi. But now it seems that you are very likely to have babies, so help Xiao Xi share the burden. ."

The corner of Shen Qiao's mouth twitched, "A man getting pregnant and giving birth is a plot that only exists in novels. Ah, mom, I have something to ask you. Have I lost my memory?"

In fact, I still want to gossip about the eldest brother and the second brother and their boyfriends, but it would be too much. I'd better ask about the amnesia first before gossiping.

There was a quiet electric sound on the phone.

After a while, Shen's mother hummed in distress.

Shen Qiao thought as expected.

Mother Shen continued.

"You were seriously injured at the time, and the doctor spent a lot of effort to bring you back from hell. Because there was congestion in the back of the brain that compressed the nerves, causing amnesia, the doctor also treated you."

"But when you try to remember it, you start crying."

Such a small and soft Xiaojiaojiao opened her mouth and shed tears, crying so sadly that everyone present was heartbroken.

Later, the doctor said that the congestion in the back of the brain would dissipate with age and would not affect health during this period, so the Shen family decisively gave up on continuing treatment.

Later, when Shen Qiao grew up, Shen Qiao went to school normally, and the short memory of four years old seemed so insignificant that no one mentioned it again.

Until Lu Yan showed up...

"Mom, can you tell me more about what happened at that time?"

What Lu Yan said was concise and to the point, but what Mother Shen said was detailed.

Because at that time, Xiao Jiaojiao would tell his mother about what he played with his big brother every day as if he were a baby when he came home every night.

Memories seemed to come back to life.

Lift your head.

Through his tearful eyes, he saw Lu Yan's cold and handsome face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.9K 64
Technoblade hasn't seen his family in a while, Phil had house arrest, Tommy was in exile somewhere and very angry at him, and Wilbur... Wilbur was de...
27.1K 855 46
Title: 奶糖罐里的宝贝[星际] Author:未未不知眠 Status: Completed Description: Unable to refuse the family marriage, Fu Qiyan reluctantly married the young prince Zh...
431K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...