[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~

109 2 0
By Demens88c

Shen Qiao hugged Lu Yan's neck and pushed her into his arms almost eagerly and violently, with such force that it seemed as if she was going to be embedded in his bones and blood.

"elder brother."

"do not go."

"do not leave Me."

"Oh, no, no, no."

Lu Yan frowned slightly, turned around and leaned against the head of the bed, holding Xiao Jiaojiao, who was in a nightmare and crying non-stop, into his arms, rubbing her cheek against his, coaxing gently.

"I will never leave you, be good, don't cry."

"Then, pull Gou Gou."

When she said these three words, Shen Qiao bit her lip tightly and looked at Lu Yan with complicated eyes, including expectation, fear, and uneasiness.

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao's white, tender and round fingers and hummed in a low voice, but made no move for a while.

Shen Qiao couldn't help but whisper, "Brother!"

Lu Yan reached out decisively and held Shen Qiao's little hand tightly. The thinly callused thumb pad gently rubbed Shen Qiao's delicate little hand, gently and firmly.

Shen Qiao's fearful heart slowly calmed down, and she moved softly closer to Lu Yan's arms, coveting the warmth of his chest.

Lu Yan lowered his head and gently rubbed the top of Shen Qiao's hair, "Baby, tell me first, what did you dream about?"

"dream......"

The tears couldn't stop falling again.

I dreamed of Lu Yan and the little girl in a princess dress making a lifelong commitment to each other.

The beautiful smile, the firm and hot heart, the rapid heartbeat, the collision of cold and warm, are all so real, as if they really happened.

But he clearly knew that this was all fake. No, it was the reality that belonged to Lu Yan and the little girl in the princess dress, and it was the fakeness of his substitute.

It was just because of jealousy, fear, and uneasiness that he replaced the girl in the princess dress as himself, and made a vow to Lu Yan in his dream.

But fake is still fake after all.

Originally he could still deceive himself, but when he dreamed about Lu Yan and the little girl in the princess dress, he suddenly realized that he was an outsider to them after all.

He always felt that he would be the one to save Lu Yan from the endless abyss.

But now he realizes that the little girl in the princess dress is Lu Yan's real salvation.

He just happened to take advantage of her absence.

He is a despicable thief.

Stealing the happiness and romance that should belong to the little girl in the princess dress.

"I dreamed that you loved me very much, and I loved you very much, Lu Yan."

Lu Yan frowned, feeling that something was wrong with Shen Qiao today. From the time he returned to the office in the afternoon and saw Shen Qiao crying, to now when he woke up in his dream and looked sad, everything was wrong.

But the next second.

Shen Qiao took the initiative...

Losing control of strength......

His voice was low and restrained.

"Jojo!"

"Brother, I love you, I really love you."

Love to.

I really understand that sentence.

——Like is possession, love is fulfillment.

Lu Yan looked in front of him...

Eyes turn red...

The beast imprisoned in his heart roared and rushed out of the cage.

A night of love.

The final tenderness of indulgence.

The sky turned fish belly white.

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan tenderly and lovingly, her eyes greedily describing his eyebrows, nose bridge, thin lips...

After looking at it for a long time, he lowered his head and touched Lu Yan's lips, slowly closed his reluctant eyes, and left gently.

Before leaving, he wrote all the psychological counseling and massage techniques he had learned recently in a letter and left it to the future girl.

It's not that I haven't thought about it, and asked Lu Yan what he thought he was. But after I truly experienced the simple and deep vows between them in my dream, I felt that there was no need to ask or say anything more.

He could never get involved in the past between Lu Yan and that girl, and it could never be erased. Their redemption and relationship were something he could never compare to.

Ask clearly, what else can you get besides embarrassing truths and heartache?

It's better not to ask and let him deceive himself one last time.

Pretending that Lu Yan really loved him.

A drop of cold tears fell on Lu Yan's face. He seemed to feel something in his heart. His brows furrowed and violent waves surged in his heart. Violence, cruelty, pain...

He saw with his own eyes that Jiaojiao's face was covered with blood, and she slowly fell into his arms. On her face covered with blood, there was a pure and gentle smile...

"Qiao Qiao——"

Lu Yan growled, almost eagerly pulling the person next to him into his arms, but his arms only touched a piece of cold air.

A premonition surged in my heart.

I saw the letter paper that was wet with tears on the table.

——Brother, I wish you and her happiness.

Who is this "she"?

Lu Yan didn't even have time to think, he only knew that Shen Qiao left.

The knuckled fingers were clenched tightly, and the knuckles turned sickly pale.

Qiaoqiao, you said you would never leave me.

Why not be good?

Why run?

This really made my brother very angry.

Angry to the point of...doing many out-of-control things.

At this time, Shen Qiao returned home.

Last time, Shen's mother gave him an acceptance letter from a foreign university.

At that time, he didn't know that he was actually a stand-in, so he refused to study abroad and the notice was returned to Shen's mother.

Now.......

"What, you are going abroad, no, honey, tell me clearly, what happened? Did Lu Yan bully you?" Shen's mother looked at Shen Qiao worriedly.

Shen Qiaoqiao held back her tears and shook her head. Mian Qiao forced out a smile to comfort her, "No, my brother and Lu Yan broke up peacefully. He didn't bully me. I went abroad just because... I broke up with him. Can't be friends."

This happened so suddenly.

Although Shen's mother felt that there was something strange about Shen Qiao's words, she had no time to think about it in detail and just focused on persuading him.

"But honey, you made this decision too suddenly, and studying abroad is not a trivial matter. Even if you want to go abroad, you have to tell your dad and brother first. How can you just leave like this?"

Shen Qiao raised her teary eyes and said, "Mom."

Mother Shen relented and found the admission notice and gave it to him.

Shen's mother originally wanted to go abroad with Shen Qiao, but Shen Qiao refused.

He was sure that he would be obsessed with love and hurt for a long time after going abroad. If his mother was by his side, she would definitely be able to tell that something was wrong with him, and she would definitely think that it was related to Lu Yan.

Even though he decided to separate from Lu Yan.

Shen Qiao still hopes that Lu Yan will be happy, and he doesn't want his family to cause trouble for him.

So, he left quietly alone.

That's fine.

However, I didn't expect to meet an unexpected person at the airport.

"Master Shen, I'm so happy to see you here."

Gu Xian was wearing a floral shirt and a dark gray casual suit. His peach blossom eyes were slightly curved, he was romantic and passionate.

Shen Qiao was pulling a milk-white suitcase and bumped into the man's shoulder unexpectedly. Her nose was sore and tears were about to well up.

He raised his head and looked at Gu Xian with blurred eyes.

"you......"

"I'm Gu Xian, do you remember?" Gu Xian lowered his head slightly, blinked his peach blossom eyes and looked at Shen Qiao with a smile.

Not used to being so close to men other than Lu Yan.

Shen Qiao took the suitcase and took a step back, nodded, and said Gu Xian's name.

Gu Xian blinked his eyes, his eyes turned around on the cute suitcase with milky breasts, and the smile in his eyes was more sincere.

"I'm going to be an exchange student in country X for a year, what about you?"

Shen Qiao actually didn't have much contact with Gu Xian, but several accidental kindnesses in his previous life and his previous rivalry on the basketball court made Shen Qiao very fond of Gu Xian.

Of course, this good impression is not mixed with the ambiguity of liking.

I just think he's a nice guy.

"I'm going to study in country M."

"The burgers in Country M are quite delicious."

"Yeah, but it's not as flavorful as our Chinese food."

"It's true. If you go to country M and only eat hamburgers, you will definitely vomit. By the way, can you cook?"

When talking about cooking, Shen Qiao suddenly saw the figure of Lu Yan bathing in the morning sunshine in the kitchen.

From now on, Lu Yan will only cook for her.

Never, never, never give it to him again.

The tip of my nose was sore, tears filled my eyes, my eyelashes trembled slightly, and a teardrop rolled down.

Gu Xian looked at Shen Qiao and sighed slightly in his heart. A boy who loves to cry so much would attract some perverts to him.

"Actually, I'm very good at cooking. Then I refuse to go to country X as an exchange student at the university and go to country M to accompany you, okay?"

Hey hey?

The sadness in Shen Qiao's heart suddenly stopped, and she raised her eyelids, her eyes full of doubts.

"For exchange students, hasn't the school already been confirmed? You can still change at will?"

Gu Xian was so cute by Shen Qiao's innocent look, she leaned slightly closer to him and looked at him intently and affectionately with her peach blossom eyes.

"Of course not, but for you, I can."

"???"

Gu Xian's words were too straightforward and too ambiguous. Shen Qiao was just stunned for a moment before she quickly realized what he meant. However, after she realized what he meant, her only reaction was to reject him.

His lips parted, about to speak.

Gu Xian's finger was gently raised to Shen Qiao's mouth.

"Maybe a little presumptuous."

"But, you and Lu Yan should break up."

"Would you mind giving me a chance to chase you?"

Two words: break up.

Just saying it from other people's mouths made his heart hurt as if it was bursting. The tears that had finally been stopped suddenly collapsed at this moment, like a dam bursting.

He still hasn't said a word about breaking up with Lu Yan.

But the two of them will never be together again.

I really miss my brother.

Lu Yan's dark and handsome face suddenly appeared in front of his eyes that were hazy with tears.

Shen Qiao suddenly cursed himself in his heart for not living up to expectations. He had only been away from Lu Yan for two hours and already missed him so much that he had hallucinations.

If he never sees Lu Yan again after going abroad, he will definitely miss him terribly.

The next second, Lu Yan's ruthless, ruthless, and gloomy voice sounded like a thunder exploding in his ears.

"Get your dirty hands away, understand?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 626 27
Emilia never got to see Sunset Curve become the band she knew they could one day be. 26 years after her departure from the world, a girl plays an old...
97.4K 1.1K 21
a compilation owl Owl House comics, all rights to their respective creators.
27.1K 855 46
Title: 奶糖罐里的宝贝[星际] Author:未未不知眠 Status: Completed Description: Unable to refuse the family marriage, Fu Qiyan reluctantly married the young prince Zh...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...