[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~

129 2 0
By Demens88c

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Shen Qiao in his arms.

Lu Yan had somewhat guessed what happened last night.

Shen Qiao was also expected to ask.

The eyes were dark and gloomy.

Speak slowly.

"Jojo."

"Brother, can you listen to me first?"

After Shen Qiao finished speaking, she turned over and climbed on top of Lu Yan, looking at Lu Yan seriously with a pink face.

He understood Lu Yan's character.

I knew he wouldn't speak so easily.

As expected, Lu Yan frowned.

Shen Qiaoxin also mentioned that no matter how Lu Yan rejected him, he would...

"Baby, are you sure you want to use this position?"

"ah?"

Separated by a thin layer of pajamas material, the warmth of each other's bodies merged together.

More... hot.

Harder.

Shen Qiao blinked her eyelashes quickly, her little face flushed red, she hurriedly got off Lu Yan, wrapped herself in the quilt tightly and locked it aside, explaining hurriedly.

"No, I didn't mean that, I just wanted to..."

Shen Qiao was about to cry, but he really just wanted to ask why Lu Yan had such a serious mental illness and what happened to him when he was a child.

Just childhood trauma must be hard.

Shen Qiao wanted to climb on Lu Yan, hug him and keep him warm.

That's really not what I meant!

Lu Yan's dark eyebrows softened slightly, and his voice was low and gentle, "Don't worry, the disease will be cured soon."

As soon as Shen Qiao heard Lu Yan's words, her hot heart immediately cooled down.

Therefore, Lu Yan was still unwilling to say anything.

When he spoke again, his voice was inevitably tainted with sadness, "Lu Yan, do you know how happy I was that day when you asked us if we were a couple."

Lu Yan's dark eyes flashed with confusion.

Shen Qiao's eyes filled with thin water vapor curved up, and a crystal teardrop hung on his eyelashes, shining brightly under the light.

"I thought you really regarded me as an equal lover. We can share happiness together and solve problems together. No matter what it is, we can face it together."

A crack suddenly appeared in Lu Yan's heart as hard as iron, "Qiaoqiao, I..."

"Brother, I know you have always been strong. Even though so many desperate things happened to you, you still came out strong. As your boyfriend, I am really proud of you."

However, when he saw Lu Yan struggling and screaming in pain in the nightmare, he could only watch through the glass like an outsider.

Shen Qiao's heart really hurts to death!

Big tears rolled down from the corners of his eyes.

Falling on the corner of his lips, his soft voice was filled with tears.

"But, I also feel sorry for you like this."

"Jojo."

Lu Yan's dark and gloomy pupils trembled, and he hugged Shen Qiao tightly into his arms, "Don't cry, I'm fine."

If it's really okay.

Lu Yan would no longer scream in pain in the consultation room.

Shen Qiao cried into Lu Yan's neck with a hoarse voice.

"Brother, I am a man. I don't want to be a weak person forever and can only seek shelter under your wings."

"Lu Yan, I also want to protect you."

A small crack opened deep in the cold and hard heart. Soon, it became bigger and bigger, more and more, and slowly shattered.

Shen Qiao's heart was turned into a puddle.

His Jojo!

His baby!

His angel!

Lu Yan hugged Shen Qiao hard into his arms, sniffing the faint fragrance of strawberry milk on his body, and a low and depressed voice slowly sounded...

Lu Jun is the eldest young master of the Lu family and the designated heir to the Lu family. He is pampered by his family, supported by his servants, and fawned over by his friends outside. This has also caused Lu Jun's character to become more and more self-centered, arrogant, and violent!

Qi Yang was born in a well-off family, with outstanding appearance, upright temperament, top grades, and a perfect campus goddess.

If he had not met Lu Jun, Qi Yang would have had a happy life.

But the Army has taken a liking to Qi Yang. Qi Yang couldn't bear to see his kind of playboy and decisively rejected him. But Qi Yang's boyfriend, in order to successfully join the Lu family...

After one night, Qi Yang always thought that the person he was having sex with was his boyfriend. It wasn't until his belly started to grow and when the two families were discussing marriage, his boyfriend turned against him and said that it was impossible to raise a son for someone else. Only then did Qi Yang know the truth about that night.

When the Army got the news that Qi Yang was pregnant, they imprisoned her and forced her to have a baby. Qi Yang naturally refused. In order to threaten and shock, the Army sent the video of that night to Qi Yang's biological parents and posted it on the school forum... ...

The good and proud daughter of heaven went crazy overnight.

While giving birth, Qi Yang fled with the child to a remote small county.

There, she tried to raise her children seriously, forget the past, and start a new life.

But Lu Jun is an out-and-out devil. After he came here, he destroyed Qi Yang's work, raped her in front of the neighbors, and even asked them to work together...

Qi Yang went completely crazy and depraved.

During the day, she pretended to be a strict mother, forcing Lu Yan, who was two or three years old, to learn the knowledge of middle and high school. If he couldn't learn it, he would be whipped, beaten, and burned... and she also instilled in him a pathological hatred of Lu Yan.

A wild night...

The small county town was already crowded with people, and Qi Yang gradually became a person that women despised and resented, while men were obsessed with and loved.

At that time, the little Lu Yan was abused by Qi Yang at home, and when he went out, he was insulted and beaten by people as a little monster who treated him as a prostitute.

Lu Yan's childhood was full of violence, blood, insults, and abuse.

Lu Yan has grown up in darkness since he was born. He has been disliked, hated, cursed and insulted by others, but until one day, Xiao Jiaojiao wearing a princess dress ran into his arms.

Angels came to his world.

"Brother, thank you for helping Jiaojiao fight off the little villain. This box of cookies is for you."

When the two met for the first time, Lu Yan helped Shen Jiaojiao fight off some bad boys, and Jiaojiao gave him his favorite biscuits as a thank you gift.

"Brother, Jiaojiao will wheeze for you, and she will fly away after whirring painfully."

When Shen Jiaojiao heard Qi Yang beating and scolding Lu Yan for the first time, she was so frightened that her face turned red from crying, but she still tried hard to comfort him clumsily.

"Brother, what is this? It's delicious. Jiaojiao likes it. Hey, brother will eat it too."

Lu Yan used the money he had saved for half a month to buy a piece of pastry for Shen Qiao, and the two of them finished eating it with happy smiles on their faces.

"Brother, Jiaojiao likes you so much. How about we go together."

For the first time, Lu Yan had hope for the future.

But this small hope almost killed Shen Qiao.

Qi Yang discovered this incident accidentally. On the one hand, she thought it would be a good idea to let Lu Yan go, but on the other hand, she felt that Lu Yan had no reason to be happy. He had sinful blood on his body and deserved to be tortured for the rest of his life!

When Qi Yang went crazy, Lu Jun overheard this.

Lu Yan didn't care about Lu Yan, but when he investigated, he found out that Jiaojiao was the youngest son of the Shen family. Lu Lu had suffered a big loss from the Shen family not long ago. He was determined to retaliate. He couldn't win against Shen Linfeng in the mall, so he wanted to take him. child undergoes surgery.

They were just two children, so the Army really didn't take them seriously. Moreover, in order to hide themselves, they hired a few local ruffians to arrest Shen Qiao, instead of using their own bodyguards.

Originally, Lu Yan's group's target was him, and they only took Shen Jiaojiao out to find bodyguards. But when they discovered that their target was Shen Jiaojiao, Lu Yan became really angry!

He doesn't allow anyone to bully his Jiaojiao!

Normally, a 5-year-old child would not be able to defeat a strong man who is over 1.8 meters tall.

So they didn't take Lu Yan seriously at all, they relaxed their vigilance, and were killed one by one by the desperate Lu Yan.

But just as Lu Yan turned around to look for Shen Jiaojiao, the gangster on the side suddenly picked up a brick and threw it at Lu Yan hard.

If he was really hit, Lu Yan would definitely die.

Shen Qiao screamed in panic, and desperately threw herself in front of Lu Yan.

moment.

Bright red blood spurted out, blurring Lu Yan's vision.

"Jiaojiao!"

Jiaojiao gently touched Lu Yan's face, and a warm angelic smile bloomed on her blood-stained face, "Brother, Qiaoqiao will definitely take you home."

Shen Qiao passed out, and Lu Yan went crazy, throwing bricks at them one after another...

At this time, Qi Yang rushed over, knocked Lu Yan unconscious, and forcibly took him away and hid him.

"You hide here, don't move, even to the death!"

"Where's Jiaojiao? I'm going to find him!"

Qi Yang slapped Lu Yan on the face, "You're a piece of trash. What will happen if you find him? You can't protect him, and you'll always only bring him harm!"

After cursing, Qi Yang seemed to hear the movement outside the door and said quickly, "I sent a message to his mother. He will be fine."

After saying that, Lu Yan hugged Lu Yan hard and ran out. Half a minute later, Lu Jun came over.

Lu Lu came here just to attack Lu Yan. She felt that he had ruined her good deeds and wanted to teach him a lesson, but Qi Yang refused to tell her where Lu Yan was hidden.

Three whole days.

Lu Yan watched his biological father torture his biological mother in the closet.

The way Qi Yang looked at him before he died was the nightmare Lu Yan had been having for twenty years.

Qi Yang was willing to die to save him, but he also hated him to death!

After Shen Qiao listened to Lu Yan's narration, it was extremely brief, but Shen Qiao felt as if he had experienced it himself, and tears could not stop falling from his eyes.

Disgusted, disgusted, disgusted, disgusted with regret.

Born with hatred, not liked by anyone, not expected by anyone, just full of resentment!

But this is obviously not Lu Yan's fault!

Lu Yan kissed away the tears from the corners of Shen Qiao's eyes, "Be good, stop crying, it's all over."

Shen Qiao raised her tear-stained face and looked at Lu Yan through the mist.

Qi Yang, Lu Jun, the neighbors... all of them have only bad intentions.

The girl in the princess dress was the only one who showed kindness to Lu Yan, and Lu Yan became obsessed with her.

While I was grateful from the bottom of my heart, I couldn't help feeling sour.

If he had been by Lu Yan's side at that time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 1.4K 16
What if Matilda had an older sister who also had mind powers like her. Who showed her love her mom, dad, and brother never did? Meet Melody Wormwood...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.7M 95.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
435K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...