[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

Av Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... Mer

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~

146 2 0
Av Demens88c

Because she hadn't seen Lu Yan for several days, Shen Qiao was particularly attached to him. Even if she went to the bathroom, she would still go with her little finger.

There was a line of people standing in the men's restroom.

After all, it had been like this since childhood, and Shen Qiao didn't find it strange. Just as his little hands were about to unbutton the buttons, Lu Yan suddenly stretched out his hand to wrap around Shen Qiao's waist and led him directly into the compartment.

Shen Qiao's heart was pounding, "Brother?"

Lu Yan's eyebrows were dark and deep, and the possessive desire inside them was about to overflow, "Here it is."

Shen Qiao blinked, but he didn't have any objection in his heart. He just bit his lower lip and said softly, "Brother, go to the next door."

Lu Yan smiled softly, and his chest vibrated, which spread to Shen Qiao's body and caused waves of tingling, making his little face turn red.

Suddenly thinking of something, Shen Qiao became quite angry and said, "Brother, you can't just ask me to do something, I also ask you."

Lu Yan hugged Shen Qiao from behind, his voice low and seductive, "I'll help you first, and then you help me."

Shen Qiao's head was spinning. Before he could realize what the two of them meant by helping first and then helping, Lu Yan quickly helped Shen Qiao get ready.

The soft flesh all over Shen Qiao's body tightened, his pupils vibrated, and his voice trembled shyly, "No, no."

Lu Yan hugged Shen Qiao from behind, put his hands on his shoulders, and rubbed his neck like a big wolf dog, greedily breathing in the sweet smell of strawberry milk on his body.

"Baby, be good."

A sound baby.

Shen Qiao immediately threw away his armor.

"Baby, your body belongs to me alone."

"Only I can see it, only I can touch it."

"Be good, sh-"

I don't know how long it took, but Lu Yan walked out of the cubicle holding Shen Qiao's hand.

When class just ended, the bathroom was full of noisy people. By the time class was about to begin, only the two of them were left.

A satisfied smile flowed from the corners of Lu Yan's eyes and eyebrows.

Shen Qiao followed him shyly like a little daughter-in-law.

"Come here and wash your hands."

Lu Yan turned on the faucet, and the sound of gurgling water sounded. This familiar sound seemed to stimulate Shen Qiao to think of something, and her already red face turned red again, as if she was about to bleed.

Walking to the sink with trembling little steps.

Lu Yan held Shen Qiao's little hand and wanted to help him wash his fingers carefully.

But just when he was about to touch the water, Shen Qiao seemed to react suddenly and withdrew his little hand with a splash.

"I won't wash my hands."

"?"

Shen Qiao lowered his eyebrows and quietly clasped his little hands behind his back, acting as if he would never wash his hands no matter what Lu Yan said.

Lu Yan was stunned for two seconds, then suddenly realized what he was doing, and the corners of his lips curled up into a joyful smile.

"Qiaoqiao, it turns out you like my taste so much."

"No, no, no!"

Shen Qiao was so embarrassed that she didn't tell anyone after seeing through this kind of thing!

Lu Yan bent down, his eyes were level with Shen Qiao's, his dark eyes were filled with a heavy smile, and he deliberately said in a long voice, "If you don't like it, come here and wash it off."

Shen Qiao was really embarrassed to death, "No, brother, don't bully Qiao Qiao."

Lu Yan's eyes darkened, and he suddenly approached Shen Qiao to kiss his lips, but the door was suddenly pushed open from the outside.

Yu Lean's roaring voice was still ringing.

"Chanyu, you stinky scoundrel, I will never be done with you in my life##############...Uh, Brother Yan, Qiao Qiao, you are here too... .....hehe."

Lu Yan raised his eyelids, his eyes cold and displeased.

Yu Le'an stopped laughing. He rushed into the nearest cubicle and slammed the door! ! !

After being disturbed like this, Lu Yan didn't have the intention to bully anyone. He closed the faucet with his backhand and pulled Shen Qiao out.

Shen Qiao was still a little reluctant to let go until she went to have lunch after school and stood in front of the sink washing her hands.

The taste of Lu Yan.

Don't want to wash it off.

Shen Qiao's face turned red, she looked like a little idiot!

But, I just really like Lu Yan!

Mom has said that he can stay in the school dormitory tonight and doesn't have to go home, which means...he can go back to their little home with Lu Yan tonight.

Thinking of what she had to do in the evening, Shen Qiao was a little shy, but more expectant.

Shen Qiao, who was reluctant to wash his hands at first, now seriously washes his little hands clean. They will be stained with Lu Yan's smell again at night.

Her cheeks turned red, and she trotted into Lu Yan's arms. Her voice contained a little expectation, "Brother, I don't have to go home tonight."

Lu Yan sat the man down on his seat and carefully removed the fish bones. Hearing this, he calmly hummed.

Shen Qiao bit her chopsticks. Didn't she understand what he meant?

Blinking, a more obvious hint.

"Brother, let's go live outside tonight."

The young lovers don't live in the dormitory, but live outside. It's obvious where they live.

Unexpectedly, Lu Yan went out of his way and said, "The hotel is not clean, so just stay in the dormitory."

Shen Qiao: "???" Wasn't his hint obvious enough? Lu Yan, a stupid straight man, replied.

Even Yu Le'an couldn't stand listening anymore, and felt very strange in his heart. According to his expectation, Lu Yancai should be the one who thinks about doing things all day long, while Shen Qiao is the one who is afraid of doing it.

Why did the relationship between these two people turn around after not seeing each other for a few days?

"Ahem, Brother Yan, what Qiao Qiao means is that you two go out and book a room together~" Yu Le'an said while pressing his two index fingers together. The meaning of Jiangjiang Niannian is obvious!

Lu Yan raised his eyelids coldly.

Yu Lean immediately ran to the next table with his dinner plate to eat.

The air finally became quiet, and the sound of Shen Qiao poking at the rice on the plate was particularly clear.

"Knowing that you rejected me, I will ask the driver to pick me up and stay home tonight so that I won't bother you anymore."

The more Shen Qiao talked about it, the more aggrieved he became. Is it true that he would no longer cherish it as those people on the forum said.

Lu Yan sighed softly, "Qiao Qiao."

Shen Qiao pursed her lips and ignored others.

Lu Yan simply sat next to Shen Qiao and whispered ambiguously in his ear, "You little fool, your body is not completely healed yet."

Shen Qiao blinked in confusion. Three days have passed. Isn't it thorough?

But when he thought about that night, Lu Yan felt really fierce and vicious.

Maybe it's really, really serious.

Knowing that Lu Yan didn't cherish it just because he got it, but that he didn't want to hurt himself anymore because he cherished it, a faint sweetness filled his heart.

Finally, he stopped being sulky, raised the corners of his lips, and whispered coquettishly, "Then don't do it, brother, Qiaoqiao just wants to stay with you."

Lu Yan kissed Shen Qiao's forehead, with loving eyes, and whispered comforting words, "Good boy, my brother is busy with work tonight, so I can't accompany you."

Shen Qiao knew that Lu Yan's game project had just been launched some time ago and was now very popular. Lu Yan indeed had a lot to be busy with.

He nodded with understanding, then took Lu Yan's little hand and said coquettishly, "Qiao Qiao will work overtime with you that night."

Shen Qiao told his family about his rebirth, firstly to make them believe that Lu Yan would really not hurt him, and secondly, so that he could directly tell his family about the crisis in his previous life in advance so that they could prevent it in advance.

But Shen Qiao didn't dare to tell Lu Yan about his rebirth no matter what.

Therefore, Shen Qiao could only remind him of some of the crises Lu Yan encountered. It will be more convenient to go to the company and the project together.

Lu Yan smiled but didn't say yes or no. He just coaxed Shen Qiao to eat until his belly was full and took him back to the dormitory to take a nap.

Their class only has one class in the afternoon, and it is a public class with Nian Cheng.

Shen Qiao had originally planned to work overtime with Lu Yan, but Nian Cheng suddenly came over during the break and said that he was going to give piano lessons to Shen Xi at the Shen family's house today. He was a little nervous and wanted Shen Qiao to accompany him. past.

Nian Cheng had a porcelain-white face and moist eyes. He looked like a cute little bunny. Shen Qiao was really reluctant to refuse.

But no matter what, it is more important to work overtime with your boyfriend!

So Shen Qiao still planned to reject Nian Cheng cruelly, but at this time Lu Yan thoughtfully asked Shen Qiao to accompany Nian Cheng.

With Nian Cheng pleading pitifully and Lu Yan being considerate and generous on one side, Shen Qiao giddily agreed to go back with Nian Cheng.

But on the way, Shen Qiao suddenly realized that being gentle and considerate had never been Lu Yan's personality. Domineering, coercive, and exclusive were his true colors! ! !

"Uncle Yang, turn around and go back." Shen Qiao said.

Nian Cheng was startled when he heard Shen Qiao's words, and shouted nervously, "Qiao, Qiao Qiao, why are you going back all of a sudden?"

Shen Qiao had a calm face and said, "Go back and find Lu Yan."

After a moment, Nian Cheng's nervous face turned pale, "Lu Yan said he works overtime. He is so busy at work, why don't we bother him again?"

Shen Qiao didn't think about Nian Cheng at first, but Nian Cheng repeatedly stopped him from going to Lu Yan, and Shen Qiao had to become suspicious.

"If you are nervous when you go to my house every year, shouldn't you be looking for my eldest brother? Why are you looking for me all of a sudden?" After two questions in a row, Shen Qiao narrowed her almond eyes, "Or are you hiding something from me?"

"No, no, no, Brother Shen and I have no contact in private."

"???"

Shen Chuan even led Nian Cheng in, but he still didn't contact him in private. Who would believe it? But what matters now is, "Niannian, are you going to help Lu Yan bully me?"

"No!"

Originally, Nian Cheng was attracted by Shen Qiao's sunny, brave and enthusiastic personality. Later, Shen Qiao took the initiative to make friends with him, helped him change jobs, contacted the hospital, and helped his brother undergo surgery...

Nian Cheng really regards Shen Qiao as his best friend!

How could he help Lu Yan bully him?

"Then tell me, did Lu Yan ask you to lead me home." Shen Qiao asked directly.

Nian Cheng bit his lip, hesitated again and again, and nodded.

Shen Qiao blurted out, "Why did he do that?"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

9.8K 174 6
[MTL] https://m.shubaow.net/277/277614/ Author: Shanhe Xiaoxiao Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-07 Latest: End of Chapter 46 BL finished 14...
Baby In A Toffee Jar Av LiannQ

Slumpmässig kategori

27.2K 855 46
Title: 奶糖罐里的宝贝[星际] Author:未未不知眠 Status: Completed Description: Unable to refuse the family marriage, Fu Qiyan reluctantly married the young prince Zh...
190K 7.9K 64
Technoblade hasn't seen his family in a while, Phil had house arrest, Tommy was in exile somewhere and very angry at him, and Wilbur... Wilbur was de...
246K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...