[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!

162 3 0
By Demens88c

Compared to Father Shen, Mother Shen is more thoughtful and calm.

After realizing that Lu Yan was probably the crazy boy back then, he immediately held Shen Linfeng down and asked Shen Chuan to see off the guests first, and then hurriedly sent someone to investigate Lu Yan's life experience.

Shen Qiao didn't think too much and was quite happy.

Because he could feel that his family's attitude had softened, and he believed that Lu Yan would be completely accepted soon.

This thought continued until he went out to find Lu Yan, but was stopped by his bodyguard, and then he realized something was wrong.

"Young Master, this is Madam's order."

Knowing that they were following orders, Shen Qiao did not force the bodyguards too much and sent a message to Lu Yan to explain. He turned around and saw Shen's mother coming downstairs.

Shen Qiao had a bad feeling in her heart for no reason.

"Mother."

"Qiaoqiao, you are the treasure of all of us. Mom just wants to see you well and doesn't want to see you get hurt in any way."

Shen Qiao took Shen's mother's arm and said affectionately, "I know, my mother is also the treasure of me and my father and brother, and our family must be well."

The Shen family is different from other big families in that they don't have so many illegitimate children and daughters born out of extramarital affairs, and they don't fight to the death for the position of heir.

Father Shen and Mother Shen have a harmonious and loving relationship. The three brothers have a close relationship. They have reached a consensus very early on. Shen Chuan is in charge of the family business, Shen Xuan is in the entertainment industry, and Shen Qiao is favored.

No matter what Shen Qiao wants to do in the future, they will do their best to support him and protect him.

Mother Shen looked at Shen Qiao tenderly, and slowly took out two documents from her bag, an application for admission from abroad, and an air ticket.

"Baby, you have always wanted to study abroad. Mom helped you apply to the school. Here is the ticket. The flight is tonight. Can mom accompany you to study abroad?"

Shen Qiao stared blankly at the two pieces of tissue paper in front of him and stammered, "I was not sensible at the time and thought about going abroad, but..."

But he went abroad for a tour and found that the food abroad was not as delicious as the food at home, so he simply did not want to study abroad.

"I don't think about it at all now. I'm living a good life at University A..."

"Qiaoqiao, please, mother."

Beg him?

Shen Qiao felt an unspeakable sadness and confusion in her heart. It was clear that her family's attitude softened yesterday, so why did they have to force him and Lu Yan to separate today?

but.

"Mom, I'm sorry, but only Lu Yan, I will be willful to the end."

...

In a quiet and elegant coffee shop, several lazy cats nestled on the windowsill to bask in the sun, stretching out their paws from time to time to show off their cuteness.

The wind chimes at the door rang loudly, and a tall and straight dark figure walked in.

"Aunt."

"I thought you wouldn't come back after that incident."

"I can't bear to leave Jiaojiao."

Hearing the familiar milk name from Lu Yan's mouth, the woman closed her eyes in pain, "Qi Feng, if that hadn't happened, I would have taken you back to the Shen family in a month or two."

Fifteen years ago, Lu Yan was not called Lu Yan, but Qi Feng.

This was also the reason why the Shen family didn't recognize Lu Yan at first.

A trace of nostalgia seemed to flash in Lu Yan's dark eyes, but he still shook his head slightly.

"Auntie, you don't know how. At that time, I would only bring danger to Jiaojiao."

"But Jiaojiao wants to take you back. As a mother, I won't refuse."

Mother Shen is a painter with a gentle mind and delicate brushstrokes. She is very good at depicting various aspects of the world with her pen. So they often went to villages and towns to sketch. In a village full of violence, darkness and blood, they met the crazy boy Lu Yan.

Shen Jiaojiao wears a beautiful princess dress and is incompatible with the dusty and dirty children in the small town.

For beautiful things, one part is envious, one part is jealous, and the other part is blasphemous, trying to drag the pure white angel into the mire.

Once, when Shen Qiaoqiao was bullied and scolded, and her eyes were red from crying because of anger, crazy boy Lu Yan passed by, punched each of them, and forced them to kneel on the ground to apologize.

Whoever dares not to kneel down or tell the truth will be killed by him in the middle of the night.

In this way, Xiao Jiaojiao gave Lu Yan his cookies every time, and also performed the cutest dance for him...

Two children, one is innocent and the other is dark and despicable. They are two extremes that should never intersect, but they are attracted to each other.

Shen Qiao also made a serious request to her mother.

He wants his eldest brother to go home with him, wear clean clothes every day, eat delicious breakfast, and enjoy the love of his parents...

If that hadn't happened, maybe Lu Yan would have really gone back with them.

Mother Shen slowly took out a pathology report, "Lu Yan, I know you like Qiao Qiao and would never hurt him, but can you really control yourself not to hurt him when you are sick?"

Lu Yan's pupils trembled slightly, but soon became calm.

"Yes." That's the meaning of the chain.

"Lu Yan, don't kid yourself. When you got sick, you didn't recognize your relatives and couldn't control yourself at all."

Lu Yan suddenly raised the corners of his lips, and a pair of dark eyes flashed with starlight, "I understand."

After that, he stood up and walked straight out.

Mother Shen looked at Lu Yan's back and couldn't help but shed tears all over her face.

After a while, the wind chimes jingled again, and Shen Linfeng came over and gently hugged Shen's mother into his arms.

"Lin Feng, I really think it's too cruel. For Lu Yan, Qiao Qiao is his only light, but now we cruelly take away his light and throw him back into the dark abyss."

Shen Linfeng sighed lowly, "You underestimate him too much."

Mother Shen was confused, "What do you mean?"

Shen Linfeng replied ambiguously, "If he wants to be our son-in-law, he must be stronger."

When the two returned home, they discovered that Shen Chuan and Shen Xuan were also back. Shen Qiao was sitting in the middle wearing bear pajamas with a solemn expression on her face.

The two looked at each other, what's wrong?

In fact, not only them, but also Shen Xuan and Shen Chuan, the monks who came earlier, were also confused.

But in fact, there is no need to think too much, Shen Qiao must be talking about something related to Lu Yan.

After meeting Lu Yan today, the two of them thought about it seriously. As long as Lu Yan could solve his troubles, they would no longer stop them from being together.

After Shen's mother sat down, she was about to speak when Shen Qiao dropped a bombshell instantly.

"Actually, I am not the current Shen Qiao, I am the Shen Qiao of the previous life."

"I am reborn."! ! ! ? ? ?

"Rebirth, what does it mean?" Shen Linfeng usually pays attention to company reports and financial news, and does not understand what rebirth means at all.

Just based on intuition, I also knew that it was not easy for Shen Qiao to suddenly say that he was reborn.

Shen Xuan's throat was dry and his voice was extremely hoarse. "After a person dies, his soul does not just dissipate, but returns to a few years ago. This is rebirth."

The key point of this sentence is the first sentence. Only the souls of dead people can be reborn. This means that Shen Qiao in front of them has already died once.

But, how is this possible?

Rebirth and time travel, aren't they all plots that only appear in novels?

How could it happen in reality and also happen to Shen Qiao?

Shen Chuan frowned and said in a deep voice, "Qiao Qiao, tell me clearly, what happened to the rebirth?"

Although strange, shocking and unbelievable.

But his eyes were full of care and trust.

A faint smile slowly appeared on Shen Qiao's fair face, her eyes were tender and nostalgic, and her crying voice slowly recounted all the events in her past life.

Those stupidities, those blindnesses, those regrets.

Tell them one by one.

Except that during the years when he was locked in the villa by Lu Yan and raised as a canary, a large part of the reason why he was willing to reveal his rebirth was because of Lu Yan.

I don't know what happened, but the family's attitude towards Lu Yan became cold again. Shen's mother even prepared a ticket and admission notice to send him abroad.

Shen Qiao was really panicked.

Once he goes abroad, there will be no chance for him and Lu Yan.

After much deliberation, the only option was to expose Reborn, so that they could know that Lu Yan would only protect him and would really not harm him.

Suddenly, Shen Linfeng smashed the coffee table with his fist, his eyes turned red, "Shi Jin and Lu Xuyao, I'm not done with them!"

Shen Xuan also stood up in a hurry, with a sharp expression and fierce eyes, "In prison, right? Okay! I'll let him stay there for the rest of his life!"

Shen Chuan closed his eyes, his mature and handsome face filled with a chilling air, "What's the point of spending his whole life in prison? He can't live or die!"

Even Mother Shen, who had always been the gentlest, most considerate, and most harmless, had eyes filled with utter hatred.

"Two white-eyed wolves, dare to bully our baby like this, even if they become adult pigs, it will be difficult for me to eliminate the hatred in my heart!"

Shen Qiao almost couldn't hold back when she heard the word "human pig". It is said that if a woman is ruthless, she will have nothing to do with a man. Sure enough, when compared with her mother, her father and brother were instantly defeated.

However, the corners of his eyes gradually became moist.

I originally thought that my family would not easily believe my words. After all, the purpose of revealing the rebirth was too strong, and the rebirth itself was too unbelievable.

Unexpectedly, his family had no suspicion at all, and looked at him with firm trust and heartache.

"Mom, dad, eldest brother and second brother, it won't happen anymore. This time our family will never make the same mistakes as in the previous life."

"Dad, Shi Jin collaborated with Shen Ruyang internally and externally to bring down the company. He usually pretends to be well-behaved, but he is actually a wolf in sheep's clothing!"

"And big brother, Jiang Yan is really not a good person. She was behind your car accident in your previous life, and she also tortured Xiao Xi to death."

Now that the rebirth has been exposed, there is no need to use the information gap in the previous life to help the family get through the difficulties as carefully as before. Instead, they should directly tell them the information in advance and solve the trouble as soon as possible.

However, Shen Qiao has always been curious, "Brother, why did you marry that vicious woman Jiang Yan?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 626 27
Emilia never got to see Sunset Curve become the band she knew they could one day be. 26 years after her departure from the world, a girl plays an old...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
5.2K 204 28
'Meeting You Was By Fate. Becoming Your Friend Was By Choice. But, Falling In Love With You Was Beyond My Control.' Lucy is your average college soph...
446K 24.6K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...