[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you

157 4 0
By Demens88c

In a dark and damp factory.

There was a sound of sinister laughter.

Shi Jin looked at Shen Qiao with sinister eyes, imagining in his mind that everyone saw through the live broadcast that Shen Qiao was humiliated, and fell from a pampered young master to a quagmire, covered in filth!

The Shen family will also be humiliated because of this. The Shen family values ​​​​face so much that they might even expel Shen Qiao from the house in anger!

As for Lu Yan, which man could endure being a cuckold? He would not feel sorry for Shen Qiao's experience, he would only despise him for being dirty and abandon him completely!

This way Lu Yan is his! ! !

Shi Jin laughed maniacally, and suddenly, he seemed to vaguely see Lu Yan walking towards him, "Lu Yan!"

"Fuck, get out of here you bitch, you still dare to call our Brother Yan's name, and dare to bully our sister-in-law like this, you're dead!"

Chizhou has been slashing with people with a knife since he was a child, and his temper has exploded. He also saw from the tracking device that Shi Jin shamelessly bullied his sister-in-law, pulled Shi Jin's hair, and slapped him twice.

The severe pain finally made Shi Jin realize that this was not a dream, but reality. Lu Yan was here!

But how is it possible?

It was a two-hour drive from downtown A, and it was hidden from surveillance along the way. He had to change three cars in a row. Even if Lu Yan had the best hands and eyes, it would take at least three or four hours to find this place.

But it had only been an hour before Lu Yan came looking for him. Could it be the necklace...

At this moment, Lu Yan was dressed in black, with a cold and gloomy face, and his dark pupils were filled with frightening scarlet red. His methods were ruthless and deadly.

"Don't, don't hit me, ah——"

"I use money to do things, and he is the culprit!"

For half a minute, four sturdy Khans fell to the ground squirming in pain like giant caterpillars.

Like an evil ghost crawling out of hell, he is bloodthirsty, ruthless, cruel, and ruthless.

But Shen Qiao only felt that this was his god descending to earth, his unparalleled hero, and the person he wanted to love for the rest of his life.

"Lu Yan."

The soft and nostalgic voice, although the pitch was not loud, could still wake up Lu Yan who was on the verge of losing control of his rage.

Lu Yan paused and looked at Shen Qiao with a pair of black eyes.

Shen Qiao also looked back at him steadily, with a simple and happy smile on her dirty little face. Suddenly, there was a pain in the palm of her hand.

Shen Qiao looked down. She had used too much force and her palms were cut by the corners of the necklace, and her delicate skin oozed bright blood.

"pain."

"Blow it and it won't hurt anymore."

Lu Yan squatted in front of Shen Qiao, held Shen Qiao's small hand in his warm and dry palm, looked at his palm tenderly with dark eyes, lowered his head, and gently licked away the bright red blood drop.

The moist heat and tingling in the palm of my hand instantly spread throughout my body.

His fingers curled up unconsciously.

The soft voice whispered, "Don't lick it, it's dirty."

Lu Yan's eyes darkened with pity, "My Qiao Qiao is not dirty anywhere."

My heart felt as sweet as if I had knocked over several honey pots in a row.

Suddenly he opened his arms and made a gesture asking for a hug.

The dust-stained cheeks did not look embarrassed at all, but were overly innocent and cute, and the little voice was soft, waxy, and delicate.

"Brother, I want a hug."

"hug."

After he finished speaking, Lu Yan took off his blood-stained coat and held his little Jiaojiao tightly in his arms.

Even if he is covered in blood, he is still willing to embrace his angel with the cleanest side.

Shen Qiao slowly closed her eyes, smelled the familiar scent of mint, and gently rubbed her arms in his arms, trying to express her love in the gentlest and most pious voice.

It wasn't because he knew Lu Yan was his savior.

But he understood his own mind.

Even if Lu Yan has a paranoid personality and monopolistic love, he will cut off his wings, imprison his freedom, and imprison him in a gorgeous cage just like in his previous life.

He will no longer be afraid to run away.

When you like someone, you can't just be greedy for his beauty, but accept everything about him, paranoid, domineering, violent, cold-blooded, he likes them all as long as it's Lu Yan.

Lu Yan was crazy and he was with him.

Wait to hold his hand and take him home.

"Lu Yan, I like you."

In an instant, everything around seemed to stop, and even the passing wind became gentle, affectionate, romantic.

Lu Yan lowered his eyes. The end of Xiao Jiaojiao's crying eyes and the tip of her nose were pink and red. She was cute and delicate. The scarlet in her narrow eyes gradually faded, replaced by strong and surging love.

He lowered his head and kissed her solemnly.

"Jojo, I love you forever."

Lu Yan's love for Shen Qiao will last until death.

The same is true for Shen Qiao's love for Lu Yan.

Across the past and present lives, this time, he would not lose his Lu Yan again.

A strong desire suddenly surged in my heart.

I want to be closer and closer to Lu Yan.

"Brother, Qiaoqiao wants you."

When the soft and hoarse voice said these willful words, Lu Yan's whole body stiffened, and then his black eyes suddenly became hot, hot, hot!

"Jojo!"

Jiaojiao in his arms only wore a pure white silk pajamas, which made his skin as white as milk. Because of being kidnapped, his body bumped into each other, and his delicate skin had a few red marks, as if he had been bullied. It seems to be left on top.

As Lu Yan looked at it, a strong and raging desire surged in his heart. Red marks bloomed and spread everywhere.

Suddenly, he raised his arms and hugged Shen Qiao, his voice was low and hoarse.

"go home!"

The sudden feeling of weightlessness made Shen Qiao instinctively tighten her arms around Lu Yan's neck, and her small body leaned softly into his chest.

She pressed her cheek against his warm and generous chest, listening to the steady and powerful beating sound coming from his chest, and her fair cheeks were stained with a layer of shameful pink.

He was so shameless. In broad daylight and with so many people around, he actually invited Lu Yan to sleep with him.

But, but, I really like Lu Yan.

I want to be intimate with him ~

At this time, Shi Jin saw Lu Yan hugging Shen Qiao and leaving, and finally reacted to the happiness in his fantasy and yelled at them like crazy.

"Lu Yan, you can't take Shen Qiao away!"

"Shen Qiao is already dirty. His body has been played with by so many people. You should hate him, be jealous of him, think he is dirty. Why should you carry him away? No, no!"

Chi Zhou slapped Shi Jin on the face, "Who are you talking about being dirty? My sister-in-law is the cleanest."

After saying that, Chizhou suddenly realized that what he said was a little over the line. He glanced at Lu Yan cautiously and saw that he was looking at his sister-in-law with a low eyebrow and a faint smile.

He immediately rolled his eyes.

Hey, man!

Facing him, a good brother who had been together since childhood, he had a cold face all day long, but now he looked at his sister-in-law and smiled like a flower.

Really, famous double standards!

Chizhou slapped Shi Jin on the face with his backhand, "I think you are dirty. Your whole body is dirty inside and out, and your heart is the dirtiest. Our sister-in-law's family is so good to you, so it doesn't matter if you don't repay the kindness. Come on, repay kindness with hatred, you white-eyed wolf!"

"They haven't been nice to me at all! If they had been nice to me for so many years, they wouldn't have let me be a follower behind Shen Qiao, and then kicked me out as soon as something happened!"

"Moreover, it was my father who saved Shen Linfeng's life with his life. Without my father, Shen Linfeng would have died long ago, and the Shen family would have gone bankrupt. Everything the Shen family has now is thanks to my father. They should all be grateful to me for the gift, it's all my credit!"

"Their family is the one who repays kindness with hatred and is the white-eyed wolf!"

Lu Yan had no intention of talking to Shi Jin. What he wanted to do most now was to take Shen Qiao home and fulfill his wish!

But Shen Qiao suddenly tugged at the corner of Lu Yan's clothes, blinking a pair of clear and innocent eyes, "Brother, let me down first."

Lu Yan frowned and refused to let go, go home and sleep!

Shen Qiao pursed her lips and kissed the corner of Lu Yan's lips gently, and said softly and sweetly to him, "Brother~Good brother~"

The two things that Lu Yan can't stand the most are Shen Qiao crying and Shen Qiao acting coquettishly. If there is one of them, Lu Yan will abandon all principles for him.

"Scream again in bed."

"..." It seemed like it was too flirtatious.

He carefully placed Shen Qiao on the ground, but a pair of arms still held Shen Qiao's slim waist domineeringly. He raised his eyes and looked at Shi Jin coldly.

Shi Jin, who was still going crazy just now, suddenly seemed to be enveloped by a net full of chills, his blood stagnated and his whole body felt cold.

Shen Qiao also looked at him with cold eyes.

Call him kind or call him a saintly mother. After the birthday party, he watched with his own eyes that Shi Jin's reputation was ruined and he became the laughing stock of the entire upper class. He no longer dared to walk openly in the sun. He really thought about it. Shi Jin no longer seeks death, so he doesn't have to kill everyone.

However, bad is bad, evil is evil, and poison is poison.

He will not change his ways just because he is punished for a moment.

What Shi Jin did today was expected and reasonable.

They kidnapped him and found someone to taint him. They really wanted to kill him. If that was the case, then there was no need for him to be merciful.

Today, Shi Jin's evil will definitely be punished!

Shen Qiao turned to look at Chizhou, "Chichi, help me open the live broadcast room, please?"

Although I don't know why Shen Qiao asked for a live broadcast.

But this situation must be fun.

Chizhou not only opened a live broadcast room, but also bought a large-screen recommendation space on the homepage of the live broadcast platform.

As long as someone clicks into the live broadcast platform, they will definitely be able to see their live broadcast room, ensuring high traffic flow.

As for the money, it was only one million, and Brother Yan had plenty of it!

Shi Jin seemed to have expected something and shouted in horror.

"Shen Qiao, you can't do this to me! I was just joking with you. I didn't really want to hurt you. Besides, nothing happened to you. Even if this matter is over, you can't do this to me!"

"By the way, I, my father is still the savior of your family, you can't destroy me, you can't repay kindness with enmity!"

Shen Qiao recalled her investigation during this period, and felt an inexplicable pain in her heart.

I'm unhappy, very unhappy, Shi Jin is unhappy!

"Do you really think your father died trying to save others?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
14.3K 276 135
Author:Lychee Coconut/荔汁椰椰 Category: Danmei story Status: 252 chapter Introducing: ★Plush Controlling Wife Qinglong Gong x Before Amnesia, Noble and...