[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore

155 4 0
By Demens88c

"Qiaoqiao, I want you, be good and give it to me."

Regardless of will, regardless of body, regardless of rejection, forcefully ask for it.

The low and hoarse voice was stained with paranoia, and he had lost his mind.

Shen Qiao's beautiful eyes were filled with tears, and she shook her head helplessly, "Brother, don't, don't do this."

It wasn't that he didn't want to have an intimate relationship with Lu Yan, it was just that he didn't want to be in such a situation where both of them were unconscious.

Moreover, Lu Yan's behavior always reminds Shen Qiao of those two years in his previous life, when he was locked up in a gorgeous cage like a canary, enduring the pain day and night...

"Are you willing to let him hold you, or not to let me hold you?"

"No, it's not that!"

With a tearing sound, the pure white shirt was torn in half, revealing half of the shiny shoulders.

pain--

it hurts--

Shen Qiao opened his mouth and bit Lu Yan's shoulder. The faint smell of blood filled his lips and teeth, but Shen Qiao seemed to feel nothing. With the pain, he bit harder and harder...

Finally, Lu Yan's eyes became clear for a moment. He lowered his eyes and saw Shen Qiao's pale and fragile face, and his body froze.

"Jojo!"

"It hurts, it hurts so much, let's go!"

The soft voice had a strong crying tone, and the hearts of those who listened to it were broken.

Lu Yan glanced down, his brows suddenly tightened, and he carefully picked up Shen Qiao, "Be good, I won't do it anymore."

Lu Yan felt strong regret in his heart, but more importantly, he felt heartbroken.

Lu Yan originally planned to carry Shen Qiao to the bathroom to take a bath, but as soon as Lu Yan moved, Shen Qiao started to struggle violently.

"I don't want you to touch me, just go away!"

At this time, Shen Qiao couldn't tell whether he was in the past life or this life.

All he knew was that the nightmare that Lu Yan had locked in him day and night in his previous life was about to reappear.

"Go away, I don't want you, don't touch me, wuwu, don't touch me!"

Lu Yan's eyes were dark and his voice was extremely hoarse. He stretched out his hand and grabbed Shen Qiao's shoulders, "If you don't let me touch it, let someone touch it!"

Shen Qiao trembled violently and subconsciously avoided, "No, don't touch me——"

On the delicate and bright red rose petals.

The fair-skinned and delicate boy curled up like a fetus in its mother's womb, trembling slightly and feeling extremely insecure.

Lu Yan narrowed his eyes and looked seriously.

a long time.

Lean closer.

"Don't touch me, wuwu, I don't want to do it, I really don't want to. Please Lu Yan, please let me go. I know I was wrong. I shouldn't have bullied you at the time. I apologize to you and give you money. You want I'll give you everything, don't torture me like this anymore."

Those painful and torturous memories invaded his mind, and Shen Qiao couldn't tell the difference between his past life and this life.

Lu Yan froze. He was keenly aware of the inexplicable meaning of Shen Qiao's words. He narrowed his eyes. There seemed to be an undercurrent flowing deep in the depths. But at this time, he had no intention of thinking about it. He wrapped Shen Qiao in a quilt and shivered. body, lowered his head and kissed her gently.

"It's okay, don't be afraid."

"Ugh, don't do it, Qiaoqiao doesn't want to do it."

"Well, if you don't want to do it, don't do it. Be good and go to sleep."

Although Lu Yan's heart was still filled with furious desire.

But he was even more afraid of Shen Qiao's tears.

........

The hot and warm sunshine outside the window shines into the house through the gaps between the curtains, dispelling the darkness in the room and faintly illuminating the rose petals in the room, as well as the pure white shirts, bear socks and strawberry pants scattered on them... ..

Suddenly, the boy who was sleeping soundly on the bed let out a cry, slowly opened his eyes, and saw an unfamiliar ceiling.

Confusion flashed in his eyes, where is this?

Shen Qiao rubbed his eyes and prepared to sit up, but as soon as he moved, he suddenly noticed something strange.

It's not that he hasn't experienced human affairs.

He had met Lu Yan so many times in his previous life, so he had a lot of experience.

My body ached so much, it felt like a truck had run over me.

Last night, he and Lu Yan?

As soon as this question appeared, Shen Qiao instantly sat up from the bed and tugged on his ankle, making a jingling sound and a cold metallic texture.

When Shen Qiao lowered his head and saw the silver shackles wrapped around his delicate white ankles, his past life suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

An empty and gorgeous cage......

A bird with broken wings......

No, it's different!

The memory of last night was instantly clear. At least Lu Yan didn't force it against his will last night.

With a click, the door opened from the outside.

Lu Yan approached with a glass of water. When he saw Shen Qiao waking up, his cold and gloomy eyebrows softened, "Wake up, drink some water."

Shen Qiao opened her round eyes, her little hands unconsciously grasped the quilt on her chest, and looked at Lu Yan defensively.

Noticing Shen Qiao's little move, Lu Yan frowned and quickly approached the gift pretending to be nonchalant, but when his hand was about to touch Shen Qiao's arm.

However, Shen Qiao suddenly screamed, her body refused to tremble, and she accidentally knocked over the water glass. She suddenly felt dizzy and wet the bedding, feeling cold.

"I..." Shen Qiao opened his lower lip and then closed it tightly.

Lu Yan clenched his fists and slowly unclenched them, "I'll pour another glass."

Looking at Lu Yan's tall and gloomy back, Shen Qiao wanted to say sorry to him. He didn't avoid physical contact on purpose, he was just afraid that Lu Yan would treat him as violently as he did last night.

I also want to ask him if there is a tracking device installed in the necklace...

What are the shackles on his ankles...

I even want to ask him why he treated him like that last night...

But my throat hurt as if on fire.

No sound could be made at all.

Lu Yan.

elder brother.

There were waves of coldness and heat in the body, and the two conflicted. Shen Qiao felt that her body was extremely tired, and her vision was blurry. Seeing Lu Yan's back disappearing from the door, her body suddenly fell softly.

"Qiao Qiao!" Lu Yan keenly heard the noise coming from behind and immediately turned back to hug Shen Qiao into his arms.

"Brother..." The curled eyelashes trembled slightly, with a crystal tear hanging on them, which looked so pitiful.

Lu Yanrou coaxed, "Be good, open your eyes and look at my brother."

Shen Qiao raised her pale and fragile face, the corners of her lips slowly curved, and her voice was vague and hoarse, "Qiao Qiao is so scared."

After saying this, Shen Qiao's eyes closed completely, and a crystal teardrop slowly flowed down his eyelids. With a click, it fell on the back of Lu Yan's hand, causing a feeling of coldness and panic.

"Qiaoqiao, what's wrong with you? Wake up quickly."

At this moment, boundless fear and darkness invaded Lu Yan's mind, and a violent aura surged in his heart, but he soon noticed the unusual heat on Shen Qiao's body.

Growing up, Lu Yan had no family to rely on. Whether he was hungry or sick, he had to bear everything by himself.

Because of this, he was particularly sensitive to some diseases. As soon as his palm touched Shen Qiao's hot cheek, he immediately noticed that Shen Qiao had a fever.

Lu Yan didn't even bother to dwell on the fact that they didn't make it to the last step last night, and it was expected that Shen Qiao wouldn't be infected with the fever.

I just hurried to the drugstore to buy antipyretics.

After giving Shen Qiao some fever-reducing medicine, he put a cold towel on his body to help him physically dissipate heat, and helped him change into clean and tidy pajamas before tucking him into the quilt and holding him in his arms.

His lips kissed Shen Qiao's forehead.

The deep voice is gentle and lingering.

"Qiaoqiao, wake up quickly, brother knows he was wrong."

When Shen Qiao woke up again, she felt sticky all over her body and her throat was extremely dry and hoarse, as if a fire had burned her.

"Thirsty." He uttered a single syllable vaguely while half asleep and half awake, and soon his body seemed to be held in someone's arms. The cold cup was pressed against the tip of his lips, and his jaw was gently pinched and opened by fingers, feeling a warmth. The water rushed into his throat and finally extinguished the burning fire.

My throat feels much more comfortable.

Shen Qiao also woke up completely at this time.

When he opened his eyes, he saw green stubble growing on Lu Yan's chin. His eyes were dark and he looked very tired, as if he hadn't slept for a long time.

"Lu Yan?"

"Drink again."

Shen Qiao blinked her eyelashes, opened her mouth obediently and drank two large gulps of water, then bit the edge of the cup and hummed a little.

"No more drinking."

Lu Yan obediently put the water cup aside, and then lay down with Shen Qiao in his arms, "You have a fever, and it went away not long ago. If you sleep a little longer, I'll ask the hotel to come up and deliver the food."

As Lu Yan said this, he stood up and walked out, but Shen Qiao suddenly grabbed the corner of Lu Yan's clothes.

The pale, chapped lips were slightly open.

A small, hoarse voice sounded softly.

"Brother, is the tracking device thing true?"

"yes."

Lu Yan frowned as if he wanted to explain the tracking device, but Shen Qiao had no intention of listening to his explanation because he quickly asked the next question.

"Did you put the shackles on my feet?"

"yes."

Shen Qiao grabbed Lu Yan's hand at the corner of his clothes. The light blue muscles on the back of the white and delicate hand that he clenched tightly suddenly made people feel distressed for no reason.

He breathed out softly and forced his trembling voice to continue asking.

"Did you want to ejaculate me last night?"

The written meaning of the two words qj is simply that one party forces X behavior regardless of the other party's wishes.

Lu Yan frowned even more and replied in a hoarse voice, "Qiaoqiao, I..."

"Lu Yan, now you just need to answer, yes or no?"

"yes."

Gently, Shen Qiao's little hands let go of Lu Yan's clothes.

But the next second, Lu Yan wrapped Shen Qiao's hand in his palm again, holding it tightly and never leaving it.

"Why?" Shen Qiao asked crying.

"I saw Lu Xuyao ​​hugging you and lost control of his emotions..."

"release!"

"Jojo?"

Shen Qiao slowly raised his head.

The palm-sized little face was extremely pale, with fragility everywhere. The beautiful eyes were full of moisture, but they were still dim like beads covered with dust. The whole person seemed to have suddenly lost its vitality, which was a bit painful. The broken feeling of regret.

"I don't want to see you now or hear your explanation."

"Lu Yan, I want to go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 276 135
Author:Lychee Coconut/荔汁椰椰 Category: Danmei story Status: 252 chapter Introducing: ★Plush Controlling Wife Qinglong Gong x Before Amnesia, Noble and...
40.1K 626 27
Emilia never got to see Sunset Curve become the band she knew they could one day be. 26 years after her departure from the world, a girl plays an old...
4.5K 118 49
My nemesis said he was my old gong after amnesia 死对头失忆后说他是我老攻 Author: San Ye Tan 三夜檀 The latest chapter: Chapter 50 Extra Story The relationship betw...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...