[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet

147 4 0
By Demens88c

"Lu Yan, we won!"

"You should be rewarded if you win." Lu Yan coaxed in a low voice as he looked down at Jiaojiao with pink skin and bright eyes in his arms.

"Yes, there are many certificates, medals, and bonuses."

A pure and happy smile appeared on Shen Qiao's face, but the next second, the smile froze on his face, and his fair and tender skin was suddenly stained with a crimson blush.

He had just exercised, and the fresh and cold mint breath on the young man's body became hot, strong, and surging.

Just like his kiss...

It makes people feel helpless...

The surrounding teammates expressed their excitement about winning the game, and the audience expressed their support with screams and shouts. The warm sun was warm and the breeze was blowing.

However, Shen Qiao's senses were completely invaded by Lu Yan's kiss, and she couldn't feel anything.

He just knows.

In front of so many people in the whole school.

He and Lu Yan were kissing.

The most intimate touch.

The most touching entanglement.

At this time, the teammates who were about to celebrate the victory by throwing the great hero Lu Yan into the air suddenly saw a scene that shocked their young and fragile hearts as singles.

They thought that Lu Yan would just pick Shen Qiao up and spin her around to celebrate, but they never expected that Lu Yan would kiss her directly.

It's not like a dragonfly touching the water, just a quick taste.

It's the kind of deep kiss that makes everyone blush and their heart beats.

good!

So fierce!

Yu Lean was dumbfounded.

The next second, the kind-hearted Shanyu covered his eyes.

"Don't watch if you don't want to die."

Yu Le'an made a dull sound and rolled his eyes. Only then did he realize that all his teammates on the court had tacitly turned around and not looked.

Because they all know that if they dare to watch the excitement now, Lu Yan will make them become the excitement itself later! ! !

Yu Le'an recalled Lu Yan's various atrocities and immediately got into Shan Yu's arms, screaming, "I've been blind for a long time, Shan Yu, it's all for you to see!"

Shanyu: "...ha!"

Different from the deliberate avoidance of teammates on the field, the School of Economics and Management who had not completely left the field also saw this scene. Several people made sarcastic remarks. As soon as they started talking, they were stared at by Gu Xian, who was full of dark evil aura. End up honestly.

Gu Xian frowned, looked at them deeply, turned and left.

And the audience on the field was even more careless!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"The person Lu Yan is kissing in his arms must be a boy!"

"Lu Yan covered his face tightly, but his dressing style is that of a boy. Damn it, my crush is over before it even begins!"

"It's true that Lu Yan and Shen Qiao are a real couple. I feel deeply regretful for my support of Gu Xian and Shen Qiao's cult CP!"

"Just now Gu Xian walked to the Computer School alone and snatched Shen Qiao's drink, and said he would go on a date after winning. I really thought Gu Xian was super cool, and I also thought Lu Yan was a bit cowardly for not retorting. Wow, I'm sorry. , Brother Yan, I spoke too loudly at that time!"

"Sure enough, our Brother Yan is the best. It turns out he is holding back his ultimate move."

"Kiss her so hard, so hard, so hard, my legs are so weak, oooh, I want to be kissed by Lu Yan like this too."

"Stop being so delusional, Lu Yan will only be so close to Shen Qiao."

"Ahhhhh, it's so sweet to me!"

I don't know how much time passed.

Lu Yan was finally willing to end his reward.

Shen Qiao leaned softly in Lu Yan's arms, her small hands tightly grasping the jersey at Lu Yan's waist, and her whole body was a little out of sorts.

who is he?

Where is he?

What is he doing?

Lu Yan lowered his eyes and looked at Shen Qiao's crimson face, and the corners of his lips curved up in a satisfied arc.

"The reward for winning is very sweet."

Shen Qiao blinked twice in confusion, and suddenly realized what he and Lu Yan had done.

In front of all the teachers and students in the school, we kissed!

His cheeks suddenly turned red, his vision went dark, and he sullenly wanted to run away.

But as soon as he moved, Lu Yan stretched out his forearm.

The limp little body fell back into Lu Yan's arms.

"Throw yourself into my arms." Lu Yan smiled with a smile on his lips.

certainly not!

It was obviously him who held her waist and carried her back.

But now, Shen Qiao was too embarrassed to look at Lu Yan, let alone talk to Lu Yan. He just wanted to escape from this dangerous and embarrassing place.

"Let me go, I'm leaving."

"I haven't received the award yet. I promised to give the medal to you."

Shen Qiao shook his head in panic, his anxious voice tinged with tears, "No, I don't want it anymore."

"Qiao Qiao." Lu Yan lowered his voice.

Looking at the dark-faced Lu Yan timidly, Shen Qiao struggled much less, "Brother."

Lu Yan's heart almost melted when he heard Nuojiji's aggrieved little voice. He was not willing to say harsh words to Shen Qiao anymore.

"Follow me, brother, or I'll kiss you again."

kiss......

Like just now in front of the whole school teachers and students...

A pair of small hands quickly covered his mouth, and he stared at Lu Yan with a pair of big round eyes, with a vague rejection in his voice.

"No more kissing."

My mouth was swollen from being kissed just now.

The skin seems to be broken.

It all hurts a little.

Her delicate cheeks were a little redder, and her beautiful eyes were clear and moist, like a frightened little rabbit, too cute.

The corners of Lu Yan's lips curved upward in a very shallow arc.

"Be good."

"Yeah, I'm very good."

Xiao Jiaojiao is not only very well-behaved, but also very easy to deceive.

Clumsy, soft and waxy.

It makes people want to hold him down and pamper him.

But now is not the time.

Lu Yan's eyes darkened, and there was a hint of eagerness and anger in his eyes.

The award time was coming soon. Lu Yan took Shen Qiao's little hand to receive the medal. Yu Le'an leaned aside and saw that Shen Qiao was still shy and comforted him in a low voice.

"Qiaoqiao, don't be shy. In fact, Lu Yan held your cheeks with both hands when he kissed you. We didn't see how he kissed you at all."

Shen Qiao became even more shy after hearing this.

You have to see how Lu Yan sucks his lips and tongue to understand clearly.

Suddenly, a cold air enveloped him, and Yu Le'an, who was extremely sensitive to danger, quickly jumped behind Shan Yu.

Oh my god, Brother Yan is not satisfied with his desires and wants to kill people!

When we got to the stage, there were a bunch of basketball players and a little wife holding on to the corner of her clothes!

This time, Lu Yan led his team to win the championship. He started with a dunk from behind and hit a three-pointer at the end, which directly pushed Lu Yan to the number one male star on campus.

Handsome in appearance, good at studies, good at sports, in good shape, able to fight and return infatuation, the standard configuration of a campus male idol.

Both at the scene and on the forum everyone went crazy because of Lu Yan.

Most of them had heard about Lu Yan's pursuit of Shen Qiao, and had seen Lu Yan and Shen Qiao kissing each other with their own eyes, so they admired Lu Yangui and had no other thoughts. On the contrary, most people happily drank sweets.

It doesn't matter if the male god is not yours.

You must have yourself if you want to beat the male god CP!

However, there are also some very jealous people who can't stand the fact that Shen Qiao is favored by Lu Yan alone, and they can't bear to see him standing on stage among a group of athletes to receive the award.

"Some people are just so shameless that they have the nerve to take advantage of the basketball team's prize even though they didn't participate in the basketball game."

"Yes, this game is won by others who have worked hard to win each game. Some people are so good at it, they just lick their faces to get the prize. It's really shameless!"

The voice was sharp, mean, and vicious.

Shen Qiao felt very uncomfortable, but he was indeed not on the basketball team. He just came with Lu Yan to receive the award and have fun, so he had no position to fight back.

He lowered his head and clenched the corners of his clothes dully.

She looked like a wronged little daughter-in-law.

"Hey, let's make it clear who got the prize. Qiao Qiao is firstly the manager of our basketball team, and secondly he is the family member of our captain. He deserves to be here."

Yu Le'an couldn't bear to hear others bullying his roommate. At this time, Lu Yan was busy collecting medals from the principal and had no time to criticize others. He did!

"When you say manager, you're a manager! I've been to your basketball team's training every day. Why haven't I seen your basketball team manager once?"

Game after game, Lu Yan's popularity grew day by day, and more and more people went to the basketball gym to watch Lu Yan train.

It's just that Shen Qiao was too shy to see Lu Yan because of taking a shower in the bathroom and didn't go to the basketball gym to train with him, so none of these people had ever seen Shen Qiao.

Yu Lean sneered, "Who are you? Who is the manager of our basketball team and you have to report to you?"

"It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is you Yu Le'an. You took advantage of him and deliberately brought him to the basketball team to get close to Lu Yan. Lu Yan is the captain of your basketball team, but you did it just for this small profit." Sell ​​him out!"

"???"

Hearing the girl's words, all the basketball players on the stage laughed out loud. Only Shen Qiao blushed in embarrassment.

If it is true as she said!

Lu Yanxiao is going crazy!

At this time, Lu Yan also received the trophy and medal from their college's basketball game from the principal.

There is only one big trophy in the school's basketball game, which is given to the entire basketball team, but each member of the basketball team has one medal.

Lu Yan threw the team's big trophy to the monitor.

The squad leader groaned and hurriedly picked up the trophy.

Lu Yan had already walked straight to Shen Qiao.

The young man was slender, with a cold face, and his narrow eyes were dark and gloomy.

But only Shen Qiao could see how much affection and tenderness surged deep in his eyes.

"A gift for you."

The medal is golden, beautiful and dazzling.

Shen Qiao suddenly couldn't care less about his unhappiness just now, his eyebrows were arched and sparkling, as if they were filled with stars all over the night sky.

"Then put it on for me."

The slightly upturned tail note is sweet and sweet.

Jiao Didi.

Soft and tender.

Lu Yan raised the corners of his lips and raised his hand to put the medal he won on Shen Qiao's neck, like the most loyal knight offering a treasure to his prince.

Shen Qiao happily held up the medal. He had won countless medals since he was a child, but none of them had ever made him as happy as the one given to him by Lu Yan.

Because it was given to him by Lu Yan.

That's why I like it more!

Suddenly, something came to mind.

But before Shen Qiao could catch it.

Suddenly, Lu Yan's cold and gloomy voice was heard.

"Who do you think doesn't deserve to be here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 236 54
[A BILLIONAIRE STORY] |Life can be hard sometimes, never stop believing in yourself and always have faith, everything is temporary| >>>>>>>>> Alishaa...
439K 24.2K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
4.5K 118 49
My nemesis said he was my old gong after amnesia 死对头失忆后说他是我老攻 Author: San Ye Tan 三夜檀 The latest chapter: Chapter 50 Extra Story The relationship betw...
247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...