[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

Από Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 39 Water is sweet

173 5 0
Από Demens88c

There was a click.

The door opens.

Wearing a tailored suit and with a mature and handsome face, Shen Chuan's eyes fell on Lu Yan.

At this moment, Lu Yan loosened his grip on Shen Qiao's waist, tightened the curve of his lips, and said hello lightly, "Brother."

Shen Chuan frowned imperceptibly, who is your eldest brother?

Shen Qiao quickly raised her little face and introduced to Shen Chuan eagerly, "Brother, this is brother Lu Yan. He is very nice."

Shen Chuan sighed inwardly. His heart was now focused on Lu Yan. No wonder his father was so annoying to Lu Yan, and he was annoyed too.

But now is not the time for internal strife, so he nodded lightly and said, "Let's talk after we come in."

There were several beaten classmates and their parents in the room, as well as the teacher in charge of the Academic Affairs Office. As soon as they entered the room, a parent with a hot temper took the lead in blaming them.

"I beat my son so badly that he broke the bridge of his nose, but as a result, he didn't even apologize. How ridiculous!"

"I know he is an illegitimate son, born to his mother but not his mother. His tutoring is not much better."

"Students who behave badly and are disobedient must be severely punished. They must be given a major demerit and expelled to teach them a lesson!"

The more Shen Qiao listened, the more angry and aggrieved she became. She wanted to refute them loudly, but these parents were obviously unreasonable. If they really quarreled, it would definitely be detrimental to them.

Because for now, these students who were beaten are the victims. Generally speaking, everyone will stand on the side of the victims, so he can only...

"Oh, that's not the case."

The boy's cries of grievance interrupted everyone's endless accusations and curses. Big tears rolled down from his eyes, and his eyes, nose and lips turned red from crying. He was extremely pitiful.

"Teacher, Lu Yan didn't hit them for no reason, they were the ones who insulted me behind my back first."

As soon as Shen Qiao said these words, the temperature in the small office suddenly dropped several degrees. Shen Chuan's expression became gloomy, and Lu Yan's expression became even colder.

Several students who were beaten also felt guilty, but their parents didn't know what happened, "I just said a few words, we are all classmates, and I will hit someone if I make a joke!"

At this time, Shen Qiao quietly scratched Lu Yan's palm.

This was the code they had agreed upon before.

Lu Yan curled his lips and directly released the surveillance camera of the basketball hall.

In this world, no one is weak and no one is right.

The truth never favors anyone.

Several classmates who came with him also stood up to help Lu Yan.

"We trained in two baskets, which were far apart. We didn't have any conflicts before. They insulted our classmates for no reason first, otherwise who would be too free to fight with them."

"Lu Yan hit people impulsively, but if they hadn't insulted Shen Qiao first, Lu Yan wouldn't have done anything."

Several parents became darker and darker as they heard this, but when they saw their children being beaten so badly, they were unwilling to admit their mistakes.

"It's not an insult. It's just a few jokes, and there's no actual harm. As for being on the line."

"Also, maybe it's not an insult. A boy is prettier than a girl, and he runs around among the boys in the basketball hall all day long. At first glance, he is not a serious student..."

An icy and terrifying chill enveloped the place.

Lu Yan's eyes were cold, and the corners of his lips curved upward in a bloodthirsty arc, which frightened the speaking parent into screaming and uncontrollable fear in his heart.

Suddenly, Shen Qiao nervously held Lu Yan's hand.

Lu Yan held the warm and soft little hand tightly in his hand, restrained the murderous intention in his heart, raised his eyelids, his eyes were cold and indifferent, "No matter how many times you do it again, if you dare to insult Qiao Qiao, I will kill him! "

Everyone was immediately frightened by Lu Yanyin's cold and cruel aura, and no one who had been shouting just now dared to speak again.

At this time, Shen Chuan, who had been silent, said, "It turns out that I have suffered so many grievances at school. Special Assistant Chen, please contact a lawyer immediately."

The director of the Academic Affairs Office, who was familiar with Shen Chuan's work style, immediately became nervous when he heard Shen Chuan's words. If he really wanted a lawyer to come over, not only would the parents of these students not be able to reap the benefits, but even the school would not be able to get away with it.

"Mr. Shen, it's not a big deal. It's just a small matter."

Shen Chuan looked at Shen Qiao's little face that was red from crying, and there was a hint of fierceness in his eyes, "My brother was bullied to tears, you tell me this is a trivial matter?"

The director of the Academic Affairs Office immediately wanted to slap himself twice. It was about the young master of the Shen family. No matter how small it was, he had to be the biggest concern!

He quickly apologized with a smile, "Mr. Shen, look at what I said. It is definitely our dereliction of duty that the young master has been wronged in school. We have not succeeded in providing students with quality education. I will immediately ask these students to apologize to Mr. Shen." "

Several parents also realized at this time that the group of people who beat people were powerful, but their children couldn't be beaten in vain!

"It's okay to apologize to this young master, but shouldn't the classmate who hit me also apologize?"

At first glance, what this parent said does make sense.

Apologize to anyone who has done something wrong.

But the problem now is.

"In the beginning, it was a few of them who insulted me first, which led to Brother Lu Yan taking action. They brought all this on themselves!"

Shen Qiao's short words got to the point. Even if a few parents were messing around again, they couldn't say anything at the moment.

In the end, the boys who were mean-mouthed all apologized to Shen Qiao.

But even if they apologized, Shen Qiao would not forgive them.

If it hadn't been for them, he and brother Lu Yan wouldn't have quarreled, and brother Lu Yan wouldn't have been hurt.

Humph, you are so narrow-minded!

After a few people left, the classmates on the basketball team were also very discerning. They guessed that Shen Qiao and Lu Yan had something else to say, so they all found excuses to leave.

Just now in the office, Shen Qiao started crying in order to portray the image of a victim, and now she couldn't stop.

Her little nose was still twitching, and tears were falling from the corners of her eyes.

Lu Yan looked at it, raised his hand and gently wiped away the tears from the corners of Shen Qiao's eyes, put it to his mouth and licked it, "It's sweet."

Shen Qiao pursed her lips and muttered in a small voice, "Brother is talking nonsense, my tears are all salty."

He had tasted his own tears many times, and without exception, they were always salty.

Wait, Lu Yan just licked his tears.

Isn't it just...

"Qiaoqiao's tears are sweet."

His face suddenly turned red.

Her beautiful eyes trembled, shy and angry.

Saying those fancy things all day long.

My brother is so annoying!

Shen Qiao didn't dare to look at Lu Yan anymore, and hurriedly found her phone with her little hands, "I, I have something to do with Nian Nian, brother, please don't talk to me again."

Lu Yan looked intently at Shen Qiao's blushing face, his eyes were dark, and the corners of his lips were slightly hooked. Shen Qiao, who would not let anyone say anything bad about him, was really so well-behaved, so well-behaved that he really wanted to give him Hidden, only he can see...

Shen Qiao was so shy that she didn't dare to look at Lu Yan. Naturally, she didn't notice the danger in his eyes and concentrated on calling Nian Cheng.

Soon, Nian Cheng ran over anxiously.

Because he ran so fast, his fair little face had a slight blush, and small crystal beads of sweat oozed from the tip of his nose. Under the sunlight, it looked translucent and cute.

"Qiaoqiao, I, I just finished class, I'm not late."

Shen Qiao handed him a tissue to wipe the sweat on his face, "No, no, my eldest brother hasn't come out yet."

After the birthday party, Shen Qiao told Nian Cheng about the piano teacher. However, because the two of them had classes, they had not had time to take Nian Cheng to see Shen Chuan and Shen Xi.

It happened that Shen Chuan came to school today, so Shen Qiao quickly called Nian Cheng over.

Nian Cheng glanced at the office door, clenched his fingers nervously, and said unconfidently.

"Qiao Qiao, I really haven't touched the piano for many years, and I didn't learn well when I learned it. I'm afraid I really can't teach children."

In the past, when he was loved by his family, Nian Cheng was also a proud and confident person. However, after experiencing family changes, suffering too many disasters, and seeing too many human relationships, he lost his original confidence and became inferior and timid. , be cautious.

Shen Qiao felt sorry for Nian Cheng like this.

Not just sympathy, but empathy.

In his previous life, he had watched his parents go to jail, watched his eldest brother become disabled in a car accident, and watched his second brother commit suicide by jumping off a building, but he was unable to do anything. He also felt like he was hated and abandoned by the whole world.

During that time, he hid in his room all day long, not even daring to touch the sun. If Lu Yan hadn't been with him, he might have cowardly committed suicide.

It's all Lu Yan...

Turning his head, he saw the evening sun shining on him, casting a faint and soft light, making him as handsome as a god descending from heaven.

It's his god...

Lu Yan raised the corners of his lips, and Shen Qiao's face suddenly turned red, and she quickly turned her head away from him. Lu Yan was both an angel and a devil. He was too scary in bed, and his butt really hurt to death.

As if to divert his attention, Shen Qiao focused on comforting Nian Cheng.

"Nian Nian, don't underestimate yourself so much. You can play the piano, draw, and sing. You even got into University A through your own efforts and got a scholarship. It's great. And, my eldest brother is a great guy. Man, Xiaoxi is also a super cute kid, they are very gentle and will treat you very well."

"But, but I..."

"Not that much, but I dare to swear that both my eldest brother and Xiao Xi will like you. Hey, my eldest brother is out."

When Shen Qiao saw Shen Chuan coming out of the office, she immediately waved to him, "Big brother, big brother, this is my classmate Nian Nian and Xiao Xi's future piano teacher."

Nian Cheng looked up when he heard the sound and saw the man slowly walking towards him.

The man was wearing a pure black haute couture suit. He was tall and straight, and exuded a calm and restrained temperament. Just looking at him made people feel safe.

He walked up to Nian Cheng, and because he was a head taller than him, he looked down at him slightly, with a gentle look on his handsome and mature face.

"Hello, little classmate."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
Her claim Από Jeelvyas03

Ρομαντική

3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
62K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...