[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 35 So soft and cute

210 4 0
By Demens88c

Start chasing you...

Pursuing you as your boyfriend...

Pursuing you as my wife...

Perhaps the paranoid and deep emotion in the young man's narrow black eyes was too hot, or perhaps the young man's deep magnetic voice was too beautiful.

Until Lu Yan sent Shen Qiao home, these words were still echoing in Shen Qiao's ears, with a suspicious crimson blush on her face.

"Little uncle! Your face is as red as a monkey's butt. Did you do something embarrassing with your little aunt?"

Falling on the nape of the neck.....

A lingering and sticky kiss......

After a moment, Shen Qiao took two steps back, her cheeks turning red as if they would explode the next second.

On the side, a tall and handsome man patted Shen Xi's child on the head and said, "Xiao Xi, don't talk nonsense."

Shen Xi stuck out her tongue, so Xiao Xi stopped talking nonsense.

Just now, my uncle and my aunt kissed each other in front of so many people. When no one is around, of course my uncle and my aunt will do something more embarrassing than kissing.

Although Shen Xi is young, her logic is very clear and she will definitely be a pillar in the future!

When Shen Qiao heard the voice of her elder brother Shen Chuan, she suddenly raised her head and saw the handsome and mature face in front of her.

In his previous life, Shen Qiao only saw the news in the news that Shen Chuan was paralyzed and his face was disfigured in a car accident, but he never saw the last of Shen Chuan until his death.

Just after returning, Shen Chuan was discussing business abroad again. This was the first time Shen Qiao saw him since his rebirth.

Tears welled up immediately.

"Brother!"

Shen Chuan looked at Shen Qiao in astonishment as she flew into his arms and cried non-stop. Her parents and second brother were right, their sweet baby had really changed.

Shen Xuan joked from the side, "Qiao Qiao, if you keep crying, my little nephew will laugh at you."

Patting Shen Xi's little head, Shen Xi made a face in cooperation.

"Little uncle is crying and embarrassed."

"...."

Just now in the banquet hall, Shen Qiao didn't have time to talk to Shen Xi. Now looking at Shen Xi's child who only reached his calf, Shen Qiao couldn't stop crying.

Shen Xi, a child who was only ten years old, stabbed her own throat with a pair of scissors and died in her bedroom. The childish handwriting on the open diary was full of blood.

The culprit of all this is Shen Xi's biological mother-Jiang Yan.

Betraying the family, killing her husband, and abusing her son is simply unconscionable!

At this time, Shen Chuan said, "Qiao Qiao, I want to apologize to you. The plane was delayed and I didn't have time to attend your birthday party. This is a birthday gift that I specially picked for you. Do you like it?"

Shen Qiao lowered his eyes. Fortunately, Jiang Yan was not here today, otherwise he would not be able to control his hostility towards Jiang Yan.

However, it is unrealistic to divorce the eldest brother immediately, but the fox's tail will always show, right?

He raised his little face and showed a bright smile to Shen Xuan, and said in a sweet voice, "Thank you, brother. Actually, it would be the best to see you on your birthday."

Shen Chuan raised the corners of his lips and looked at her fondly, "She knows how to act like a baby."

Shen Qiao smiled and was about to deny it, but when she turned around and touched Father Shen's dark eyes, Shen Qiao hesitated and moved next to Shen Chuan.

"Big brother, isn't Xiao Xi learning piano recently? I happen to have a classmate who plays the piano. I can ask him to be Xiao Xi's teacher."

During the last period of his previous life, Shen Qiao and Nian Cheng were locked up in the basement together. He also heard Nian Cheng talk about many things in the past.

Nian Cheng was once a well-loved young master from a wealthy family, but his father was addicted to gambling and gambled away his good family, leaving only Nian Cheng and a sick younger brother.

Otherwise, Nian Cheng would not have been running around working part-time during his college years when he should be enjoying his youth most wantonly.

The most important thing is that Nian Cheng is so beautiful that he is always in danger when he goes out to work at night.

But if he becomes a teacher for Shen Xi's child, all worries will be gone. The eldest brother is so powerful, he will definitely help Nian Cheng get it done.

"Nian Nian not only plays the piano well, but also dances, sings, draws, and plays many musical instruments. He also speaks foreign languages ​​very well. The important thing is that he is beautiful, gentle, and cute..."

Shen Xuan sneered and said, "Qiao Qiao, are you looking for a teacher for Xiao Xi or a baby mother?"

Little little mommy!

Shen Qiao's mind went blank for a moment.

Shen Chuan showed his eldest brother's majesty, "Xuanxuan!"

Shen Xuan immediately made a first aid action by pinching someone, "Brother, please, don't say those two words."

Shen Jiaojiao was raised as a daughter when she was a child.

The second brother Shen Xuanxuan could not escape from Shen's mother's murderous hand.

However, due to Shen Xuan's destructive power, Shen's mother gave up after only raising him for a few months, but she still left a lot of dark history behind.

What Shen Xuan is most afraid of is who mentions that dark history.

Shen Qiao secretly wrote down the trick, but when he thought about it, he couldn't use this trick at all, because it would kill eight hundred enemies and damage himself by two thousand.

Suddenly, a cold voice sounded.

"Is it all said and done?"

Shen Qiao felt guilty when she heard Shen Linfeng's voice, especially when she thought of the little strawberry Lu Yan planted between his neck and the last sentence about starting to chase him, she felt even more guilty.

"Actually, not yet..." Shen Qiao raised her hand weakly.

Shen Linfeng's face was gloomy, "If you don't say it, don't say it again. Come in, especially you, Shen Jiaojiao!"

It's over.

Use your surname and nickname.

This problem is really serious!

Shen Qiao was so cowardly that she wanted to turn around and run away, but when she turned around and saw Shen Xuan with a devilish smile on his face, he silently stopped running away and obediently grabbed his eldest brother's clothes and followed him in.

As soon as Shen Linfeng turned around, he saw Shen Qiao's little actions and became fierce at him again, "How do you look so coquettish and arrogant? Did you act like a coquettish person like that just now with that bastard Lu Yan?"

Hey, more than that!

He still nestled softly in Lu Yan's arms, letting him kiss the back of his neck...

Shen Qiao's face suddenly turned red with embarrassment, and she couldn't speak for a long time.

Seeing Shen Qiao's coquettish expression, everyone didn't understand anything! There's nothing else you don't understand! ! !

Mother Shen asked with difficulty, "Jiaojiao baby, honestly, where are you at?"

"No, there is no step." Shen Qiao's face became even redder.

Mother Shen's voice became more difficult, "Did it?"

"Ah?" What does it mean?

Shen Linfeng roared and rushed out. He went to kill that beastly bastard Lu Yan!

Only then did Shen Qiao realize that "did" meant "done". His face suddenly turned red and he was embarrassed, "No, I didn't do it!"

The air became quiet for a moment, and Shen Xuan gritted his teeth and asked, "Go to bed?"

"No!" Shen Qiao really wanted to find a crack in the ground and crawl in. Oh, how shameful.

"Really or not?" Shen Xuan said and was about to pull Shen Qiao's collar to check. Shen Qiao was startled and clutched the clothes tightly like a little daughter-in-law, "Really not, tonight he will Confess to me, but I haven't agreed yet."

I was afraid that Shen Xuan would do something unnecessary again.

Shen Qiao said everything at once.

Everyone let out a cry of surprise, the air was quiet for two seconds, and a terrifying Jie Jie laugh could be heard.

Shen Qiao: "???"

Shen Xuan answered his question with a smile, "Tsk, tsk, it seems Lu Yan can't do it."

Their delicate baby is so sweet, soft, pink, and fragrant, and Lu Yan hasn't even taken it into his mouth yet.

Shen Linfeng also smiled ferociously, "What a waste."

Little Shen Xi's eyes revealed great doubts, so whether everyone wanted to see her uncle and aunt go to bed or not, it was so complicated.

Having received a satisfactory answer for the time being, the Shen family did not force Shen Qiao and Lu Yan to draw a clear line.

After all, they are all experienced people, and they know that the most fearful thing about feelings is reluctance.

Forcing two people to be together may be counterproductive, but forcing two people not to be together may also be counterproductive.

Shen Qiao went back to the room, took a shower, and changed into pink bunny pajamas. Then she sat cross-legged on the bed in a daze, thinking over and over about Lu Yan liking him.

Suddenly, the phone rang.

Shen Qiao was lost in thought and was startled. She didn't pay attention to the voice or video, and hurriedly answered the phone.

Without any psychological preparation, I saw Lu Yan's handsome face enlarged on the screen, "Brother, why did you suddenly call me via video?"

Making video calls at night seems to be something only young couples do, and he and Lu Yan are not...

Shen Qiao bit her lower lip and thought wildly. Suddenly she heard a messy noise coming from Lu Yan's side. Shen Qiao raised her head and saw Lu Yan sitting upright, nothing unusual.

But he clearly heard the sound, and Shen Qiao felt a little uncomfortable for some reason. Who was Lu Yan with at this late hour?

"elder brother......"

"I miss you."

Her pink and tender body that had just been steamed by the hot steam in the bathroom was suddenly stained with a layer of crimson, and her eyelashes trembled like a frightened little butterfly.

The little voice was trembling for a long time, unable to say a complete sentence.

"You...I...that..."

This was also the first time Lu Yan said such words. His ears hidden under his black hair turned slightly red, his thin lips pursed slightly, and he answered seriously.

"You asked me why I made the video call, because I missed you."

"Also, Qiaoqiao, you are so soft and cute tonight."

My heart suddenly jumped wildly.

Her delicate and trembling voice let out a soft moan.

Then, everything in the camera was turned upside down.

The phone screen went dark.

Shen Qiao held the phone to her heart.

Shen Jiaojiao, you are so disappointing. You obviously don't want to be Lu Yan's little lover in this life, but you still make your face turn red and your heart beats at the sight of him. Ahhhh, you are disappointing!

However, it was really foul for Lu Yan to say that he missed him so seriously!

At this time, Chizhou quietly leaned over and saw a dark screen, and he burst into laughter. The next second, when he saw Lu Yan's dark and gloomy eyes reflected on the screen, he pinched his mouth in fear.

"Brother Yan, I was wrong. I shouldn't have disrupted your video chat with my sister-in-law. Wuwu, I deserve death..."

"How to chase him?" Lu Yan interrupted and asked.

Halfway through Chizhou's howling, his voice suddenly stopped, he took a breath, and complained in the adventurous spirit of not seeking death, "What the hell, brother, your character is ruined!"

Lu Yan's lips curved into a sneer, "Chizhou, don't look for a fight."

Chizhou Li Ma paused and stood at attention, his character was not broken, it was just a double standard!

He was so gentle to his sister-in-law, and he didn't dare to say a harsh word when the video was hung up, but he was willing to hit him.

However, complaining is all about complaining, and Chizhou still managed to come up with one very quickly - A Guide to Chasing a Wife.

Lu Yan looked at the content above and frowned, "Chasing people... is this how you chase them?"

Chizhou nodded confidently, "Yes!"

Cooking raw rice into cooked rice has been passed down through the ages!

Definitely the most useful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 204 28
'Meeting You Was By Fate. Becoming Your Friend Was By Choice. But, Falling In Love With You Was Beyond My Control.' Lucy is your average college soph...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
62.2K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
40.1K 626 27
Emilia never got to see Sunset Curve become the band she knew they could one day be. 26 years after her departure from the world, a girl plays an old...