[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

Von Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... Mehr

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!

251 5 0
Von Demens88c

The heartbeat skipped half a beat.

The shocked mouth opened subconsciously.

Why did Lu Yan kiss him suddenly?

However, Shen Qiao's subconscious actions gave the young man who had been planning for a long time the opportunity to pry open his lips and teeth and invade it.

Lu Yan lowered his eyes.

Seeing his delicate and cute little face stained with crimson lust, his eyes were gently closed, but the black feathers wet with tears were shaking slightly, casting a pitiful shadow under his eyes.

It seems to be attracting people harder...

So that those eyelashes will tremble even more...

Suddenly, the rich darkness in his eyes surged even more fiercely, and his big palm pinched his waist, which was mostly softened. Suddenly, from the corner of his eye, he noticed the shocked faces in the audience.

Even though the lights in the banquet hall were dim and there were more than ten meters between the stage and the stage, it was impossible to see the details of their kiss.

But there was still a violent aura in Lu Yan's eyes, and he was the only one who could see the way Qiao Qiao was being kissed.

Lu Yan suppressed the strong desire in his heart and body, held Shen Qiao's cheeks with both hands, blocked all coveting eyes, and took a deep sip...

"It hurts~" he moaned unconsciously.

Lu Yan, who wanted to just quit, couldn't hold it back and kissed him again before pressing him into his arms.

"If I really have the virus, I may infect everyone in the world, but this will definitely not include Shen Qiao."

He hates the whole world.

But he only loves Shen Qiao.

Paranoid to death.

After Lu Yan finished speaking, he was not ready to answer any questions from the audience. He held Shen Qiao's waist and walked towards the audience.

But Shen Qiao had long been robbed of all her consciousness by Lu Yan's sudden kiss.

Lu Yan kissed him.

Why did Lu Yan kiss him?

Is it because I like it, or...

Suddenly, a feeling of weightlessness came over him, and Shen Qiao let out a soft cry, wrapping her soft forearms around his broad shoulders, and looked down to see her own feet dangling in the air.

"Brother Lu Yan, why are you suddenly hugging me again? Let me down quickly."

Just kissed him suddenly.

Now suddenly the princess hugged him again.

Still in front of so many people.

What kind of shameful play is this!

Feeling the fragrant and soft little body in his arms, Lu Yan raised his eyebrows and replied, "You are in a daze and can't leave."

The implication is that Shen Qiao was in a daze and Lu Yan had no choice but to carry him away.

But in fact, Shen Qiao was just stunned for two seconds before Lu Yan couldn't wait to hug him up.

However, it was still too shameful to be hugged by the princess in front of so many people. Shen Qiao struggled to think about it, but in the blink of an eye, she met the angry eyes of Shen's father and immediately hid in Lu Yan's arms.

Shen Linfeng was thundering, "What is he doing? What is he doing!"

Child Shen Xi answered obediently, "Little uncle is afraid of grandpa's fierce face, so he hides in little aunt's arms!"

Shen Xuan covered the mouth of the innocent child Shen Xi, "Xiao Xi, your dad hasn't come back from abroad yet, and there is no one to support you. You have to keep your tail between your legs, you know?"

"But Xiaoxi doesn't have a tail, how can she clip it?"

The word "clip" is quite wonderful.

"Ahem, you'll understand when you grow up."

At this time, Shen Linfeng was angered by Shen Xi and wanted to rush over and punch Lu Yan hard. However, as soon as he made a move, Shen's mother stopped him.

"Honey, calm down, now is not the time to lose your temper."

Shen Linfeng gritted his teeth, he knew! But he just couldn't help it!

Mother Shen frowned.

The last time she was at the Lu family, she knew that the relationship between the two children was unusual, but obviously the window paper had not been broken yet, and she always thought that she still had time to do ideological work with Shen Qiao.

But I didn't expect that Lu Yan would kiss Shen Qiao in front of so many people and directly tear the window paper to pieces! ! !

Strictly prohibiting dating, sending Shen Qiao abroad, forcing them to sever their relationship... All kinds of thoughts went through his mind, but the most important thing now was to clean up the mess left by Lu Yan and Shen Qiao.

Shen Linfeng was so frustrated that he could only watch Lu Yan bully his son in public. In the end, he had to go on stage to explain Lu Yan's lies!

Otherwise, his son cannot really come out to Lu Yan like this. The door must be welded shut and no one is allowed to come out!

Of course, the yin and yang are not forgotten.

"Just now Lu Xuyao ​​falsely accused Lu Yan of having a virus. Lu Yan was also anxious, so he went to prove that he didn't have the virus. After all, children are simple-minded and are willing to treat their good friends with the most sincere heart..."

When Shen Qiao heard what Father Shen said, she suddenly became enlightened.

It turns out that Lu Yan kissed himself to prove that he was not sick!

After realizing this, I breathed a sigh of relief and at the same time felt a dull pain in my heart, which was very uncomfortable.

So if the person standing on the stage was not him, would Lu Yan kiss someone else in order to prove that he didn't have the virus?

Shen Qiao stretched out her soft white fingers unhappily and poked Lu Yan's chest again and again.

Ah!

Any man!

Lu Yan lowered his eyes and saw the person in his arms pouting coquettishly. He curled his lips and said, "Don't be unhappy. I can touch you when I go back to the dormitory."

Shen Qiao slowly realized the meaning of Lu Yan's words. It was just poking, which was not enough. Go back to the dormitory and touch it at night.

Change, change!

Don't let him touch your breasts!

Little did they know, it was Shen Qiao who started the fire first.

Shen Qiao blushed and babbled for a long time, not daring to answer Lu Yan's words. Instead, she said in a daze, "Brother, a good man is a man who is single-minded. Those who are half-hearted are scumbags. In this regard, In ancient times, people were imprisoned in pig cages."

Therefore, at the critical moment, it is enough that he is the only friend who proves that there is no virus, and there cannot be anyone else!

Lu Yan paused, was Shen Qiao reminding him to be single-minded?

It happened that at this moment, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the Shen family members walking over. Shen Qiao hurriedly jumped out of Lu Yan's arms and hid behind Lu Yan, only revealing half of her red face and whispering. Hum.

"Dad, mom."

"..."

With a sweet and soft person next to his back, Lu Yan raised the corners of his lips with a satisfied arc, and his greeting voice became "well-behaved", "Hello, uncle and aunt."

Shen Linfeng gritted his teeth and said three words, "What a fart!"

At first, he felt that his subconscious actions were too much, and he was about to get out from behind Lu Yan, but when he heard Shen Linfeng's angry curse words, he immediately shrank back, not even daring to show half of his face!

Shen Linfeng was so angry that he said, "I'll deal with you when I get home. Lu Yan, come here."

How dare you bully their delicate baby like this!

He must treat Lu Yan well!

If someone talked to Lu Yan like this, no matter who he was, Lu Yan would greet him with a punch.

But now Lu Yan regards Shen Linfeng as his father-in-law.

It is understandable that the father-in-law does not like his son-in-law.

Still have to respect.

But Shen Qiao grabbed Lu Yan's clothes worriedly, "Brother, my father..."

Shen Linfeng turned his head angrily, "What's wrong with your dad! How can your dad still eat him?"

Shen Qiao pouted fiercely, "Brother Lu Yan is really a good person. Dad, please don't bully him."

It was obvious that Shen Linfeng was so angry that he was about to faint.

On the other hand, it would be no exaggeration to say that Lu Yan was proud of the spring breeze.

As a result, Shen Qiao also told Shen Linfeng not to bully his brother Lu Yan, which was so arrogant.

Everyone felt faint sympathy for Shen Linfeng.

Shen Linfeng was very angry, shook his sleeves heavily and left.

Lu Yan pinched Shen Qiao's fair and tender face, "Don't worry."

There was a thin layer of calluses on the young man's fingertips, and when he pinched his soft and delicate skin, there was an itch. He hummed softly, and his face turned red again.

Lu Yan took a deep breath, suppressed the thought of holding the person in his arms and bullying him, and strode away.

Shen Qiao stared blankly at Lu Yan's tall and straight back, and the scene of them kissing on the stage unconsciously appeared in front of his eyes.

Lu Yan, you kissed me too hard!

The tip of his tongue is still a little numb.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Mother Shen who was looking deep in thought. She became even more embarrassed, said something to go find her roommate, and left in a hurry.

At this time, Shi Jin, who was hiding in the corner, glared at Shen Qiao fiercely, digging his nails into his palms, oozing out traces of blood, and the jealousy in his eyes was so strong that it almost turned into reality.

First, the affair with Lu Xuyao ​​was discovered, and then the young master's title was revealed. The Shen family seemed to have completely lost patience with him.

In the past, the Shen family never treated him as an outsider.

But now, the Shen family attended Shen Qiao's birthday party together, but they left him alone.

The servants of the Shen family also avoided him like a snake and a scorpion, and some gloated and mocked him. If you don't have the life of a young master, don't dream of being a young master.

In particular, Lu Yan actually kissed Shen Qiao in front of so many people. Obviously he and Lu Yan were from the same world. Why did Lu Yan not like him but like Shen Qiao?

Is it that pretty face like a woman, or is it because he has the rich and powerful Shen family behind him, or is it his skills in bed...

Shi Jin's chest was beating vigorously, then he would slash his face, destroy the Shen family, and make him a bitch despised by everyone!

"Brother Qiao Qiao, I'm sorry for what happened before. It's all my fault. I have realized my mistakes and I will definitely change them in the future. I toast you with this glass of wine. Please forgive me, okay."

The crimson wine shone dangerously under the light.

Shen Qiao clenched his fingers and his body started to tremble uncontrollably. It was this glass of wine that put him in a desperate situation.

Breathing becomes more and more rapid...

The heart beats faster and faster...

After exerting a lot of effort, he calmed down and looked at Nian Cheng, who was walking towards the door with his head lowered, wearing a pure black vest and a slender waist.

As if sensing Shen Qiao's gaze, Nian Cheng turned his head and gave him a small OK gesture.

Shen Qiao opened her eyes, took two deep breaths, forced a smile on her face, and took the wine from Shi Jin's hand.

Seeing Shen Qiao taking the wine she gave him so unpreparedly, Shi Jin's eyes flashed with pride.

No matter what Shen Qiao sees and knows, the stupidity in his heart will not change. As long as he cries and pretends to be pitiful, Shen Qiao will be fooled by him.

A smile appeared on Shi Jin's face and he urged anxiously, "Brother Qiao Qiao, drink quickly."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

95K 1.4K 16
What if Matilda had an older sister who also had mind powers like her. Who showed her love her mom, dad, and brother never did? Meet Melody Wormwood...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.4K 236 54
[A BILLIONAIRE STORY] |Life can be hard sometimes, never stop believing in yourself and always have faith, everything is temporary| >>>>>>>>> Alishaa...