[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 28 geigei~

202 5 0
By Demens88c

Shen Qiao leaned half of her body into Lu Yan's arms, holding his ears hidden under the black hair with her warm hands, pouting coquettishly.

"Lu Yan, tell Le An, is what Qiao Qiao said right? Isn't it right?"

The soft and warm little hands are like fine mutton-fat jade.

His heart, which had always been cold and hard, was crushed into a mess by him.

Besides, he had completely broken up with the Lu family, so there was no need for him to defend Lu Xuyao's status as "the legitimate son".

He said yes.

Shen Qiao happily rubbed Lu Yan's cheek.

The soft flesh rubbed against him and made him feel on fire.

Fortunately, there were two light bulbs nearby. Lu Yan restrained his arms around Shen Qiao's waist. Yu Le'an reacted for a moment and suddenly slapped the table, "Then Lu Yan will be the big brother in the dormitory!"

Big brother?

Shen Qiao immediately shook his head.

"No, no, Qiao Qiao already has a big brother."

"That's called boss!"

Shen Qiao tilted her head and thought for a while. The boss seemed to be in a dark society, which was not nice to hear, "I don't want it either."

Yu Le'an felt annoyed by Shen Qiao and pouted, "Then what do you call it?"

Shen Qiao thought for a long time, then her eyes suddenly lit up, "I thought of it~"

Drunkness made the ends of my eyes red, the tip of my nose red, and my lips red.

"Brother~"

The voice is sweet and soft.

It makes people's hearts tremble.

Gudong!

The Adam's apple rolls up and down!

His voice felt like it was being burned by fire, making him hoarse.

"Scream again."

Drunk Shen Qiao was very good and obedient. When she heard that Lu Yan liked her, she called him out in a soft tone.

"Brother~"

"Brother Lu Yan~"

"Qiaoqiao likes you so much~"

There was a dull and loud bang, and Shanyu, who had always been calm, hit his chin on the table. Lu Yan turned his head fiercely, his eyes fierce and violent.

Shan Yu rolled his eyes, grabbed Yu Le'an by the collar, and pulled him up.

Don't leave again.

Lu Yan really might have murdered his roommate!

The air was quiet except for Lu Yan's suppressed breathing.

However, when the drunk Jiaojiao baby saw others sleeping on the bed, she found the hard stool uncomfortable and stretched out her soft little arms to wrap around Lu Yan's neck.

"Brother, Qiao Qiao also wants to go to bed and sleep in her arms~"

The sound of "brother" can cause huge waves to rise.

Add a tempting sentence to hug.

The string of reason in Lu Yan's heart was completely broken!

The moment he pressed the person on the bed, the hot and bright lights suddenly went out, leaving only the hot breathing that became more and more rapid.

The lights in the dormitory area are turned off on time at eleven o'clock in the evening, but the students' schedules are obviously not that punctual.

The boys' noisy laughter and curses could be heard faintly outside, and even inside the house there was the sound of Yu Lean turning over the quilt dishonestly.

But Lu Yan didn't hear any of this.

He could only hear Shen Qiao's soft breathing, smell the faint strawberry smell on his body, and feel the softness of his body.

"Brother, please don't crush Qiaoqiao, Qiaoqiao is going to be squashed."

His small fists pushed Lu Yan's chest randomly, and his body twisted awkwardly, as if he was really afraid of being squashed.

"It can't be crushed." Lu Yan replied in a hoarse voice.

"Yes, you can press it as thin as a piece of paper. Then brother can put Qiao Qiao in his pocket and carry Qiao Qiao wherever he goes." Shen Qiao seemed to think this was very funny. Shen Qiao rubbed her head and giggled. laugh.

The warm breath completely ignited the beast's heart.

In a dark and quiet room.

The boy's breathing became heavier and hotter.

There was also a faint sound of water stains.

Jiaojiao.

It smells so good.

So sweet.

I don't know how long it took, but Lu Yan took a towel and went to the public bathroom to take a shower.

Of course, the remaining three people were unaware of his departure.

Two little drunkards snored and slept soundly. One of the little drunkards had his mouth slightly open and slightly red and swollen.

Another person wisely put on noise-canceling headphones as soon as he went to bed, heard nothing, and fell asleep peacefully.

Early the next morning.

"Lu Yan, did I get into a fight with someone when I was drunk last night? My mouth hurts and is swollen." Shen Qiao clung to Lu Yan and showed him her swollen mouth.

The corners of Lu Yan's lips curved up in a subtle arc of pleasure, and he licked his lower lip, "Yeah."

Shen Qiao's head was filled with questions. What does um mean? Did he really get into a fight?

Shen Qiao hurriedly picked up his collar and looked inside. Well, it was white and flat. There was no fight.

"Ahem!"

Yu Le'an was so stupid that Shen Qiao couldn't stand it. He fell asleep last night and didn't hear or see anything. But when he saw Shen Qiao's red and swollen mouth in the morning, he understood everything.

Shen Qiao, this little idiot, was eaten by someone, and he still pouted his mouth to show others, who would eat him if not him!

Lu Yan glanced over and Yu Lean immediately bowed timidly and said thank you, "Boss, thank you for buying breakfast for me."

Shan Yu also pushed up his glasses and thanked him lightly.

Lu Yan didn't sleep all night. He went to the playground to run dozens of laps in the early morning, and then went to the canteen to buy breakfast.

After hearing what they said, Shen Qiao didn't care whether to fight or not. He turned to look at the breakfast bought by Lu Yan on the table and smiled with his eyes closed.

The dinner party last night was indeed very successful. This morning Lu Yan had roommates who loved to buy breakfast for everyone. It was great!

"Lu Yan, have you eaten?" Shen Qiao asked.

"No." Lu Yan replied with a frown.

Shen Qiao was confused. He was fine just now, but suddenly frowned again. But this time, before Shen Qiao could ask, Lu Yan took the initiative to make the request.

"Don't call me Lu Yan, call me brother."

"!!!"

Fuck you, you hooligan, you call me brother so early in the morning!

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao's pink face, slightly raised his lips, and spoke with a hint of tenderness in his deep voice.

"You took the initiative to call me last night."

"???"

"And barked a lot."

Otherwise, he wouldn't lose control and kiss someone until their mouth is swollen.

At this time, Shen Qiao's cheeks were already red.

"I didn't scream!" The drunk child didn't remember anything.

Yu Le'an was biting the steamed buns bought by Lu Yan at the side. He felt that eating people had short hands and helped shout, "You screamed, brother, brother, brother Lu Yan, your screams were so sweet!"

Shanyu also said calmly, "Indeed."

Three people identified a dormitory, but Shen Qiao still felt that he could still save it.

"Well, that was called by the drunk Qiao Qiao, not the sober Qiao Qiao. The two Qiao Qiao are not the same person, so they don't count." Shen Qiao bit her finger and started to act rogue.

It's not that he doesn't want to scream, but that his brother is too ambiguous.

In his previous life, when he was in bed, Lu Yan always liked to press him and call him brother, and he was made miserable every time.

However, Lu Yan's face darkened, "You screamed and you didn't want to be responsible."

Shen Qiao: "???" Why do these words sound like a poor girl who was deceived by a heartless scumbag?

While Shen Qiao's imagination was running wild, Lu Yan turned around and left.

Looking at Lu Yan's back, Shen Qiao's heart suddenly stung, just like countless times in his previous life, Lu Yan was heartbroken by him and turned around to leave.

"elder brother!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 118 49
My nemesis said he was my old gong after amnesia 死对头失忆后说他是我老攻 Author: San Ye Tan 三夜檀 The latest chapter: Chapter 50 Extra Story The relationship betw...
61.9K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.7M 95.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...