[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!

237 7 0
By Demens88c

old!

East!

West!

Lu Jun's eyes darkened, and his face became angry.

However, he was even more angry later. Father Shen stepped forward without hesitation and dared to slander their little baby. He wanted to be scolded!

"Old man, stop talking dirty to me. My son is innocent and has nothing to do with your surname Lu. Stop spitting on people!" Father Shen pointed at his nose and scolded.

"It was your son who shamelessly chased my son for marriage. The whole school knew about the trouble at that time. We don't want such a dishonest person to support our Lu family!" Lu Jun's face turned red with anger.

Father Shen continued to fire, "What the hell, my son played truth or dare with someone and lost. I just caught someone to confess. Your son was lucky enough to be caught by my Qiao Qiao."

This was the first time Lu Lu heard this statement, and his first reaction was to go see Lu Xuyao, but he saw Lu Xuyao ​​so angry that he spurted out a mouthful of blood.

He fell to the ground and glared at Shen Qiao and Lu Yan hatefully, wanting to tell everyone that this was a lie, because Shen Qiao really liked him, and even if she didn't, she definitely wanted to repay him for saving his life.

But when he opened his mouth, he was vomiting blood and couldn't say a word.

Shen Qiao noticed Lu Xuyao's disgusting gaze and glared at him fiercely.

At this time, Lu Jun also realized that things might have changed, and he had lost such a big face. His face turned red and his neck was thick with anger. He pointed at the door and yelled, "Get out, get out of here!"

Shen Linfeng straightened his collar and said, "This is such a bad place. Even if you beg me to come next time, I won't come."

After saying that, Shen Linfeng winked at the others, and Shen Qiao immediately grabbed Lu Yan's wrist with her little hand, "Lu Yan, let's go home."

"Lu Yan can't leave!"

Lu Jun glared at Lu Yan. He couldn't control the Shen family. Lu Yan was his son, so he must be able to control it!

However, Shen Qiao suddenly turned around, with a beautiful little face full of anger and a small mouth that was blaring like a machine gun.

"Old man, don't be so shameless. Have you fulfilled your responsibilities as a father to Lu Yan for a day? I don't believe you don't know what kind of life Lu Yan lives in the Lu family! You don't care about children or raising children, people like you He is not worthy to be Lu Yan's father at all!"

As soon as Shen Qiao outputted the message, everyone was shocked.

Only Lu Yan, looking at Shen Qiao's face that was flushed with anger, felt a warmth surge in his eyes.

Qiaoqiao is so well-behaved when she protects him like this.

Turning his eyes, the temperature of his pupils dropped sharply, and he looked at Lu Jun with a cold and bloodthirsty look, "Soon, I will treat you like you treated her."

After Lu Yan said these other words, Lu Jun's face turned pale and he took two steps back in panic, as if he had seen a real devil.

When the woman was dying, her skin was full of ulcers and festering, her charred teeth were missing, her mouth was dripping with water, and her eyes were full of hatred that was so intense that she could die...

But Lu Yan was only five years old at the time, how could he know that the woman's death was planned behind his back? Impossible!

outside the door.

Lu Yan worriedly checked Shen Qiao's shoulder injury.

But as soon as Lu Yan touched the wound on his shoulder, Shen Qiao immediately screamed and threw herself into his arms, acting like a spoiled brat, "Lu Yan, my shoulder hurts, don't touch it."

Lu Yan's eyes were full of love and he pursed his lips, "It doesn't hurt, I'll do it gently."

Lu Yan carefully pulled apart Shen Qiao's clothes and saw a thumb-width red mark across his round shoulders. His eyes suddenly darkened, and a strong aura of violence lingered around him.

It was him who failed to protect Qiao Qiao!

"My shoulder was just scratched by a barb, and it's really fine."

"Go to the hospital."

At this time, the Shen family came out, and Shen Qiao immediately jumped out of Lu Yan's arms as if he felt guilty, and even tugged on his clothes pretending to cover up.

Mother Shen came over to stop Lu Yan and looked at him gently, "Lu Yan, hello, I am Qiao Qiao's mother. Thank you for helping us Qiao Qiao vent our anger tonight."

Seeing Shen's mother taking the initiative to talk to Lu Yan, Shen Qiao suddenly became very nervous for some reason!

So before Lu Yan could say anything, he said hurriedly, "Mom, you don't have to say thank you to Lu Yan. We are best friends, so you don't have to be so polite. By the way, it's very late. I'm going to Go back to school with Lu Yan, you go home first, bye."

With that said, Shen Qiao grabbed Lu Yan's sleeve and wanted to leave.

But Shen's mother also held Shen Qiao's hand at the same time.

"Qiaoqiao, your classmate's wrist is injured. Send him to the hospital first."

Shen Qiao exclaimed and then realized that Lu Yan's hand was still dripping with blood. She turned pale with fright and said in a panic, "Quick, Lu Yan, let's go to the hospital!"

Lu Yan silently glanced at the Shen family. His long black hair covered his narrow eyes, and he couldn't see clearly the expression inside. All he could see was that he pursed his thin lips and said, "I'll go to the hospital by myself, and you go home with your aunt." ."

Shen Qiao said, "No, I will accompany you to the hospital, otherwise I won't worry."

At this time, Shen Linfeng had already darkened his face, "Don't mess around, Xiaoxuan, let the driver take this classmate to the hospital."

Shen Qiao opened her mouth, but she felt that it was too weak to say anything at this moment.

He saw it.

His family didn't like Lu Yan.

At this time, Lu Yan suddenly approached Shen Qiao, lowered his head slightly, his eyes were dark and serious, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

"But I..." Shen Qiao bit her lip anxiously, "Then you go to the hospital. I will go to school to find you early tomorrow morning."

This inseparable look is like a pair of miserable mandarin ducks being torn apart by their vicious father-in-law and mother-in-law.

A group of four people got on the car, and the atmosphere in the car was dull and gloomy.

Shen Qiao was picking at her seat belt, feeling unhappy.

Father Shen had a sullen face, quite unhappy!

After a while, Mother Shen spoke first.

"Baby, your classmate can protect you so much. Our whole family is very grateful to him. This is serious."

Shen Qiao raised her voice and tried her best to praise, "Lu Yan is a good person, he is very good!"

Everyone: "..." How can a good person chop off people's fingers and life like a crazy villain?

Shen Linfeng exhaled and ordered in a deep voice, "No matter if he is a good person or not, you should stay away from him in the future!"

Shen Linfeng has walked more roads than Shen Qiao has eaten. He can tell at a glance that Lu Yan is vicious, crazy, and bloodthirsty. But my youngest son has been pampered and raised since he was a child. He has never experienced any danger in the world and has a simple and soft temper.

Let Shen Qiao play with Lu Yan, and he will probably be beaten to death and help count the money stupidly.

Therefore, Shen Linfeng strictly forbids Shen Qiao and Lu Yan from making friends because it was for the benefit of his stupid son.

However, Shen Qiao disagrees! Strongly disagree!

"No! Lu Yan and I are best friends. I won't stay away from him."

Shen Linfeng also lost his temper and yelled loudly, "Shen Qiao, be obedient, daddy will still harm you!"

But dad won't hurt him.

But Lu Yan would not harm him either!

Her beautiful pupils were suddenly filled with tears.

Shen's mother looked distressed and hugged Shen Qiao's shoulders tenderly.

"Baby, mom and dad are not restricting your friendships. It's just that Lu Yan and you are not from the same world. You might get hurt playing with him."

"No!" Shen Qiao suddenly clenched his fists and loudly retorted to them with red eyes, "Lu Yan won't hurt me, it's me who is hurting him!"

Just then, I arrived home.

Shen Qiao pushed open the car door, clenched her fists, ran into the room with a bang, slammed the door, leaned her back helplessly against the door panel and slowly squatted down, hugging her knees and shedding tears.

It's not that I'm angry at my parents.

I just feel aggrieved for Lu Yan.

Lu Yan is obviously so kind, so gentle, and so considerate, but no one can see it, everyone misunderstands him, and everyone regards him as a villain who does all kinds of evil!

Shen Qiao really hated this feeling.

He wanted everyone to see how good Lu Yan was.

Shen Qiao thought hard all night, and finally came up with a few good ways to change everyone's view of Lu Yan. The result of her efforts was that Shen Qiao slept until half the afternoon.

With messy chestnut hair on his head and a mute voice, he hurriedly said hello to Mother Shen who was having afternoon tea, and hurried back to school with a large bag of snacks in his arms.

Last night I told Lu Yan to go back early in the morning.

As a result, I slept until late in the afternoon before going back.

Lu Yan wouldn't be angry with him.

Shen Qiao's little footsteps were panicking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.9K 64
Technoblade hasn't seen his family in a while, Phil had house arrest, Tommy was in exile somewhere and very angry at him, and Wilbur... Wilbur was de...
1.7M 95.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
246K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
40.1K 626 27
Emilia never got to see Sunset Curve become the band she knew they could one day be. 26 years after her departure from the world, a girl plays an old...