Rooh (Book 2 - Singhania Brot...

By Amateurmisswriter_

The journey of a family bonded by heart and soul instead of blood! The journey of a boy who was left homeless... More

BOOK INFORMATION
Prologue
Part 1 : Right to brother's love
Part 2 : His child
Part 3 : Mr. Singhania
Part 4 : Driving to grave
Part 5 : Consequences
Part 6 : A father
Part 7 : A family
Part 8 : Expressing emotions
Part 9 : Fun and assurances
Part 10 : Brother and sister
Part 11 : Home
Part 12 : The best way to answer!
Part 13 : Affianced
Part 14 : Pain and agony
Part 15 : His anchor
Part 16 : Wounds and love
Part 17 : Their angel
Part 18 : The essence of relationships
Part 19 : The half truth
Part 20 : Trust
Teaser
Part 21 : A brother's love
Part 22 : Love and acknowledgements
Part 23 : Suffering in silence
Intertwined hearts
Part 24 : Lifeline
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (I)
Part 30 (II)
Epilogue
DORR

Character Sketch

7.8K 180 30
By Amateurmisswriter_

Arnav Singhania :

Self made hardcore businessman. Owns Singhania Industries and had built the whole empire all by himself. Carries his mother's surname as he wanted to build a life with the same identity. Loves his brothers more than anything else. A person with a golden heart.

Aniket Singhania :

A lawyer by profession and an artist by heart. According to him he owes his life to his elder brother. A lively person with no grudges.

Aryan Singhania :

The heart of Singhania family. Enjoys all perks of being the youngest. A fourteen year old who holds the innocence of four year old.

Ayaansh Singhania :

Th only person in the family who had a mother and a father both but unfortunately lost his parents and his home overnight at the age of sixteen. Life reunites him with his brothers and once again gives him a chance at having a family.

Aashika Goinka Singhania :

Arnav's wife and the angel of Singhania family! A sweet, gentle yet firm and strong business woman! Loves her family the most and treats Ayaansh and Aryan as her own child. An angel for her family and a lioness for those who try to touch them!

Shivangi Oberoi :

A single child, studying fashion designing in NYC. Shares a very close relationship with the Singhanias. A loving yet straightforward woman!

Smriti Singhania :

Arnav and Ayaansh's biological mother. Arnav used to live with him till the age of ten. After that he only saw his mother she was dead. Shares no relationship with Aniket and Aryan.

Ashok Singhania :

Ayaansh's father. Shares no relationship with either of the three brothers.

Sharda Solanki :

Smriti's sister and Arnav's masi. Loves Arnav like her son. Had moved out of country and got to meet Arnav after years. A loving and understanding woman.

Meera Solanki :

Smriti's mother and Arnav's naani. Shares a strained relationship with Smriti. Had moved out of country with Sharda due to the same issues.

Ritvik Birla and Avika Birla :

Ritvik is the eldest son of Birlas and Avika is his wife. Ritvik is a ruthless businessman and the best music director. Loves his family and brothers. Very hardworking, talented and a man of principles. Arnav's best friend.

Rishaan Birla :

Ritvik's younger brother and doctor by profession. Shares shares a strained relationship with Ritvik for some reasons. A very hardworking and sincere person! Aniket's best friend.

Rihaan Birla :

Youngest of Birlas and the heart of the family! A bubbly and cheerful person full of life. Loves both his elder brothers a lot. Ayaansh's best friend.

Devraj Mittal :

A person operating several illegal business while using child labour as backbone. Arnav was sold to him by Smriti and both him and Aniket worked for him in their childhood. Now most of his business are gone and no longer in power. Hates Arnav with a passion and wants to destroy him.

A/n

So finally here are the additional characters! I think the glitch was with the book as again I tried to attach the characters in Dhadkan, it didn't let me. Thankfully, I was able to attach the pictures here!

I haven't given much information about Birlas yet as I might make a spin off on Birla brothers once I'm done with this series. So wait till then! You'll eventually get to know more as the story proceeds!

Do vote, comment and share the book please!

Love,
Muskan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 5.6K 53
A woman for whom money and Business is everything, that She plans to destroy her own family. A sister who left her own brother, her Bhai just to prot...
112K 9.5K 63
A Brother and sister shared a strained relationship between them! An elder brother who once adored and let her sister run wild changed overnight afte...
234K 14.2K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...