innocent

By florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... More

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

the great escape pt.2

672 31 3
By florencepughismine

"Can I ask you something?" Bucky asked as they walked down the street. The two had gone on a walk, just to have a talk.

"What's up?" Cecelia asked him, Bucky looked down at her. He was going to ask a very personal question that would turn into a personal conversation.

"Why were you with Karli?" Bucky asked, Cecelia stood there, stopping the two. She sighed. She didn't know how to answer him.

"She asked me to be there." She answered, and Bucky nodded his head.

"Why?" He asked, Cecelia shrugged her shoulders.

"I, uh, I don't know." Cecelia said, scratching the back of her neck. She couldn't look Bucky in the eye right there.
"I went with her without the intent to hurt her, and we just..." Cecelia said and Bucky nodded his head.

"You like her?" Bucky asked, Cecelia looked up at him. She didn't know how to answer.

"What do you mean?" Cecelia asked him,, knowing what he meant.

"Would you date her, are you two steady?" Bucky asked her and Cecelia shrugged her shoulders.

"Listen, I don't even know what steady means, but if it means dating, then I mean...I guess, I don't know." Cecelia said as she looked away from him.

"Yeah, that's what it means." Bucky sighed, he raked his hand through his hair before taking Cecelia by her shoulders. He looked down at her, and she looked up. "If she didn't kill a bunch of people, I'd be alright with it, but...I don't know, Ceil." He said, Cecelia nodded her head.

"I know, I know, I just...I know what Sam means now. Her intentions are good, it's just that the way she's doing it all is just..." Cecelia trailed off, Bucky nodded his head.

He wasn't mad or anything. Maybe he was confused on the whole girl dating girl thing. In the 40's, it was wrong. You couldn't like someone the same gender as you, but it was a different time now. He was just very confused, in a way. He was all for Cecelia's happiness, and he supported her, but he didn't know if it was right or not. But why would he care? As long as Cecelia was happy.

"It's not because she's a girl, and I want you to know that."

"I know, Bucky." Cecelia said and he nodded his head. He kissed her on the forehead and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you, doll."

"I love you to." Cecelia said as she held onto him. He sighed as he held her tightly.

"Please don't run off like that again."

"Mhm."

-

"Something's not right about Walker." Bucky said as he walked through the door. Cecelia was with him as he did so. Bucky took his jacket off and tossed it onto the counter.

"You don't say." Sam said making Cecelia laugh. Cecelia sat down at the counter, her mind on one thing.

Karli.

Was she alive?
Was she safe?
Did she know that Cecelia was alive?

Cecelia could barely function when that was all her mind was thinking about. "Well, I know a crazy when I see one. Because I am crazy." Bucky said as he walked over to get a drink. He grabbed a bottle of whisky and a glass.

"Yeah, but your not his kind of crazy." Cecelia said and Sam looked over at them.

"Can't argue with that." Sam said as Bucky poured the whisky.

"Shouldn't have given him the shield." Bucky said, making Sam get up from his seat. He turned around to look at them. He saw Cecelia being jittery, and Bucky looking aggravated.

"I didn't give him the shield." Sam said and Cecelia looked over at Zemo who was sitting there. She sighed before turning back around.

"Well, Steve definitely didn't." Bucky said, bringing the glass to his mouth to drink some.

"I would like to say that Zemo almost shot me again." Cecelia said, pointing at him.

Before anyone cold respond to that, the doors came open. John and Lamar stormed in, John looking angrier than ever.

"All right. That's it. Let's go. I'm now ordering you to turn him over." John said pointing at Zemo. Cecelia put her head on her arms and whined. She had peace for not hearing his voice for awhile.

Zemo slowly stood up, but Bucky stayed behind the counter.

"Hey, slow your toll. And let's be clear here, shield or no shield, the only thing you're runnin' in here is your mouth. Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today. And we're gonna need all hands on deck for whatever's comin' next." Sam said and Cecelia nodded her head. Good for Sam, her personal favorite was when he told him the only thing he was running was his mouthZ

"How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, Sam. huh?" John asked, Sam lifted his chin and stared at him. John nodded his head as a smirk grew in his face. "Yeah." John said, chuckling softly.

"Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?" John asked, Cecelia laughed quietly as Bucky smirked. Sam scoffed as John acted like he was some tough guy.

"He's not serious, is he?" Cecelia asked Bucky. Bucky only shook his head at Ealker, and him much of an ass he was being.

John put the shield down, resting it against the pillar. As he stood back up, a spear went flying at the wall. Cecelia looked over and saw one member of the Dora there. Then next came 2 more, one of them being Ayo.

"Even if he is a means to your end...Times up." Ayo said in Wakandian. Cecelia went wide eyed as she scratched the back of her neck. "Release him to us now." She said, John turned to her, a smile on his face.

"Hi. John Walker. Captain America." John said to her, Cecelia rolled her eyes at his cockiness. "Well, let's, uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?" John asked as Cecelia covered her smirk with her hand. She shook her head, Bucky having the same expression as her.

"Hey, John, take it easy. You might wanna fight Bucky and Cecelia before you tangle with the Dora Milaje." Sam said, Cecelia nodded her head.

"The Dora Milaje don't have jurisdiction here." John said as Cecelia lifted herself onto the counter. Her legs swung off the counter as her body faced the argument.

"The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be." Ayo said, her head tilted to the side as she stared at him.

"This is gonna be fun." She muttered as Bucky put his hand on her knee. John chuckled awkwardly trying to find out what to do.

"Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot." John said, placing his hand in her shoulder. Ayo grabbed his hand, swing it off of him, pushed his shoulder. Her staff hit his knee, and she punched his jaw. She kicked him in the stomach, making him hit the staff on the wall, and he fell back on the ground. He grabbed the shield placing it in front of him, and Lamar started to join the fight.

The other four just sat ther amused by all of this. Bucky helped Cecelia off the counter, though she didn't need it, and they walked over to Sam.

"We should do something." Sam said and Cecelia crossed her arms over her chest.

"No, he's ok." Cecelia said looking at him.

"Looking strong, John!" Bucky exclaimed as he got hit with the staff. He fell to the floor and Cecelia smiled.

"Bucky..." Sam warned as Cecelia made a comment.

"You're killing it!" Cecelia said making Bucky smirk. He nudged her as Sam looked at her.

"Cecelia..." He warned her, she shrugged as Bucky sighed.

"I guess we could help." He said, Cecelia sighed as she looked down.

She walked up to one of the members who was fighting Lamar and grabbed the spear. Lamar got pushed over and he fell over the couch. The Dora pushed the staff at Cecelia and she ducked. "Sam! Where's Zemo?" Cecelia asked as she stood back up.

The spear hit her knee, then it went at her face, and Cecelia knocked it with her arm. It slightly nicked her, but it was nothing big at the slightest, it barley drew blood.

"I don't know where Zemo went." Cecelia said as he hand grabbed the spear. The pointy end tried to come in contact with her face, but she held it away. She looked to see Bucky's arm fall to the ground, and the expression on his face.

They didn't trust him.

"See? He's not here, ma'am." Cecelia said as she moved her staff away from her face. Cecelia took a few steps back, and her hand went though her hair.

"Holy shit." She sighed as she walked up to Bucky. He picked up his arm from off the ground, and put it in. Cecelia stood next to him as he looked down.

She knew they could do that, in fact they taught her how to make it come out.

It was all in case the Winter Soldier came back, she'd remove his arm. But it was a strong if. She didn't think she would ever have to do that, and she was happy she never did.

"Did you know they could do that?" Sam asked as he walked over. Cecelia looked at him before looking away.

"No." Bucky said, his arm clanking. He wound it around, resetting it. Cecelia watched him as he did so.

"Come on." Lamar said to John as he sat on the ground.

"They weren't even Super Soldiers." He said and Cecelia rolled her eyes. As if he thought it'd be an easy fight.

The three walked towards the bathroom, Bucky grabbing his jacket on the way. He put it over his shoulder as they saw the bathroom sewer open.

"I can't believe he pulled an El Chapo."

"I can."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 172 49
The year was 1941, and the world was at war. Clementine Argent was just about to graduate from nursing school, and she couldn't wait to start her job...
1.7M 22.2K 141
Includes β€’ Steve β€’ Tony β€’ Thor β€’ Bruce β€’ Natasha β€’ Clint β€’ Pietro β€’ Wanda β€’ Bucky β€’ Peter β€’ Loki β€’ Sam β€’ T'Challa Please vote, and comment it...
240K 6.2K 19
Bucky may have been found and is being helped, but there were others with him. While regaining his own memories, he see's a specific girl fighting ag...