[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!

258 5 0
By Demens88c

Shen Qiao blinked and rubbed it with his little hands.

He seemed to have seen Lu Yan's ears turn red?

Probably not.

He knew that Lu Yan was very thick-skinned.

Because in his previous life, Lu Yan had forced him to do that kind of... shameful exercise all day long, and he had never been embarrassed at all.

At this time, Lu Yan seemed to forcefully open the packaging box to make it easier. He lowered his head, and his black hair naturally fell to his ears, revealing his red ears.

Shen Qiao's round eyes suddenly opened wide, and he made a sound in surprise, while Lu Yan's cute ears were red!

Lu Yan happened to open the lunch box of crystal shrimp dumplings. When he heard the movement, he looked at him inexplicably, "Want to eat?"

Shen Qiao shook his little head anxiously, took a quick look at the crystal shrimp dumplings, nodded his head anxiously, and then looked straight at Lu Yan with a pair of dark eyes.

"?"

"Lu Yan, your ears are red!"

"..."

Unexpectedly, Lu Yan, who usually wears black clothes, has a gloomy face, and is so cold and has no friends, would also have red ears.

Shen Qiao really felt that Lu Yan, with such a broken character, was not contrary to harmony, but a little too cute.

Moreover, there is also a secret excitement of getting a glimpse of Lu Yan's little secret!

"Lu Yan~"

However, the next second, a round and plump crystal shrimp dumpling filled Shen Qiao's mouth, blocking his words.

"eat!"

Lu Yan stiffened his face, frowned, pursed his lips, uttered a single syllable, turned and walked into the private bathroom in the dormitory.

Shen Qiao opened her mouth and stared blankly at Lu Yan's back, feeling that Lu Yan ran away in shame.

But why is he shy? He didn't do anything just now.

Shen Qiao innocently recalled that he just said thank you to him and praised him for his thoughtfulness...

Could it be that Lu Yan was shy after being praised? This was too...innocent!

He was very different from the Lu Yan in his previous life who would always press him down and play in shameful ways on the bed. At that time, Lu Yan was so thick-skinned and cruel!

Now Lu Yan is simple, kind, ignorant, and cute. Shen Qiao, who has an 800-meter filter for Lu Yan, suddenly feels a sense of mission.

We must protect Lu Yan's innocence!

Shen Qiao Zhuo pulled on her slippers and ran to the bathroom in a hurry. Her voice was soft and sticky, "Lu Yan, please open the door."

The bathroom was quiet, no sound came from it.

At this moment, in Shen Qiao's heart, Lu Yan is an innocent boy who wants to save face. He just carelessly exposed the fact that Lu Yan's ears were red. He is probably bored in the bathroom and feels uncomfortable, which is exactly what he needs. His comfort!

Shen Qiao quickly swallowed the crystal shrimp dumplings in her mouth, then raised her little face against the door and shouted inside.

"Lu Yan, I didn't see your ears turning red, and I didn't laugh at you. How about you open the door and come out?"

"..."

Suddenly, the bathroom door suddenly opened from the inside.

Half of Shen Qiao's body was lying on the door panel, and her little face was pressed tightly against the door panel.

As soon as the door was opened, Shen Qiao leaned forward, but Shen Qiao reacted quickly and held on to the door frame. If nothing unexpected happened, Shen Qiao would not have been able to fall.

But the next second, an arm grabbed his waist forcefully and took him directly into the bathroom.

There was a "bang" and he was pressed against the cold wall.

Shen Qiao's whole body was enveloped by Lu Yan, and his breath was filled with the smell of cold winter cedar on his body.

The two people's legs were touching each other, and their chests were touching their chests. Through a layer of soft clothing, their body temperatures were faintly blended together.

In particular, the forearm holding his waist was like a soldering iron, hot and hard.

His white and tender cheeks were stained with a layer of crimson clouds, as if steam was gushing out, and his voice was soft and sticky, with a hint of nervousness and trembling.

"Lu, Lu Yan, what are you doing? Let's go out to eat."

Lu Yan looked straight at Shen Qiao's little face, tracing his skin and lips inch by inch like a king patrolling his territory...

Finally, his eyes fell on the ears hidden under the soft and fluffy chestnut hair. They were small, round, and red, and the delicate earlobes seemed to tremble slightly because of nervousness.

People looking at it want to... take a lick.

The tip of his tongue touched the roof of his mouth.

The voice is low and hoarse.

"The ears are red."

Shen Qiao made a confused sound. Did Lu Yan admit that his ears were red?

But soon, Shen Qiao figured it out.

Lu Yan was so thin-skinned, and he stupidly exposed the fact that Lu Yan's ears were red, so Lu Yan must be angry with him.

Just now, Lu Yan deliberately mentioned that his ears were red, probably because he wanted him to apologize.

After thinking about it in this way, Shen Qiao immediately ignored the thumping, quickly raised his pink and white face, and began to apologize in a soft voice.

"Lu Yan, I didn't mean to expose you, I just spoke quickly. Trust me, I really don't have any ill intentions. I apologize to you. Please don't be angry with me again, okay?"

Lu Yan: "......"

Looking at Shen Qiao who looked calm, Lu Yan frowned, feeling helpless about Shen Qiao's head.

The next second, Lu Yan leaned close to Shen Qiao's ear, "I mean, Qiao Qiao, your ears are red."

The young man's low and sexy voice and his warm and refreshing breath blended together and sprayed into Shen Qiao's ears. It was like an electric current flowing through his limbs and bones in an instant, arousing waves of numbness and itching.

Most of the waist was inexplicably soft.

Shen Qiao leaned her back against the wall, thinking a little dizzy. No wonder there is a popular saying on the Internet that her ears are pregnant.

It turns out that someone's voice really makes your ears pregnant.

As soon as the word "pregnancy" appeared in her mind, Shen Qiao could not help but see ambiguous pictures in front of her eyes. At that time, Lu Yan always liked to say embarrassing things, such as saying that he would make him... .Conceive a baby.

However, Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao's increasingly pink and attractive face, and couldn't resist the temptation and nuzzled her gently, saying in a low and hoarse voice, "Qiao Qiao."

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan absentmindedly, and vaguely put him together with Lu Yan in his previous life.

I don't know what night it is.

I don't know the past life or this life.

As if being bewitched, her pink lips opened slightly, "Lu Yan~"

The young man's soft and waxy voice gently tickled Lu Yan's heart like a feather, teasing the most hidden and greedy desires deep in his heart.

The hands clasping Shen Qiao's waist unconsciously increased their strength. His heavy breathing could no longer be suppressed, and he lowered his head and kissed her heavily. ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
62K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
5.2K 204 28
'Meeting You Was By Fate. Becoming Your Friend Was By Choice. But, Falling In Love With You Was Beyond My Control.' Lucy is your average college soph...
3.3M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...