[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 15 Straight ball

254 6 0
By Demens88c

Do you... like Lu Yan?

He turned his head in shock, and was caught off guard by looking into the young man's narrow, dark eyes, and saw the green face reflected in his pupils.

A picture suddenly flashed before his eyes, including Lu Yan hugging him until death, Lu Yan holding a dagger and covered in blood, and Lu Yan determined to jump into the sea...

The world around him seemed to become quiet for an instant, except for the sound of his heartbeat! boom! boom! It beats violently one by one.

A surging and surging warmth surged through his limbs and bones in an instant, invading every drop of his blood, boiling and burning.

This made Shen Qiao feel inexplicably flustered and at a loss.

Suddenly, a cold and gloomy voice sounded.

"court death!"

The long legs wrapped in black trousers were lifted up, then dropped heavily, hitting Shi Jin's neck, and slowly exerted downward force.

Soon, Shi Jin's face turned purple, and his eyes protruded outward, revealing a large area of ​​the whites of his eyes.

He never imagined that Lu Yan would kill Shen Qiao just for asking him!

The blood all over his body seemed to solidify in an instant, and suffocating pain enveloped his whole body. His hands struggled feebly, but all his strength was useless in front of Lu Yan!

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan, his features were cold and hard, his eyes were downcast, and his slightly pursed lips were as sharp as a knife. Suddenly, Lu Yan, dressed in black and covered in blood, appeared in front of his eyes.

Shen Qiao's pupils dilated a bit and he rushed to Lu Yan's side in panic, his voice trembling and hoarse.

"Lu Yan! No!"

"You can't kill people. Let go. Can you let go quickly?"

Lu Yan lowered his eyes and met Shen Qiao's trembling and panic-stricken eyes. The energy on his face froze. Is Shen Qiao afraid?

Also, it was probably the first time for the delicate young master to see the ruthless and direct way of dealing with a low-level outlaw like him.

Lu Yan frowned as a surge of violence surged in his heart, and suddenly raised his leg and kicked Shi Jin hard.

Shen Qiao turned around and saw Shi Jin flying backwards like a broken sandbag and then hit the dining table, coughing up a pool of blood.

She wanted to retreat in fear, but when she raised her head and met Lu Yan's dark and cold eyes, Shen Qiao suddenly stepped forward again and hugged Lu Yan tightly.

"Lu Yan, let's go. We're not here, okay?"

The trembling voice was filled with tears.

Soft and pitiful.

Lu Yan opened his thin lips and uttered a good word.

Shen Qiao immediately smiled, with crystal tears hanging on her curly black eyelashes, fragile yet beautiful.

Lu Yan's eyes dimmed and he turned and left without saying a word.

Shen Qiao naturally followed quickly, but when he noticed the classmates watching around him, Shen Qiao thought for a moment and stopped and spoke loudly.

"Shi Jin! It was you who stabbed me in the back. From now on, you and Lu Xuyao ​​can do whatever they want, but don't be an eyesore to me again. Otherwise, I have a good temper, but my friend Lu Yan is not. He will help me. Teach you a lesson!"

Shen Qiao deliberately said this to tell the students around him that it was Shi Jin who stabbed him in the back first, and Lu Yan hit Shi Jin to avenge him! Rumors that were unfriendly to Lu Yan spread again in the province.

After Shen Qiao finished speaking, he looked at Lu Yan walking out of the cafeteria door and quickly chased him out, shouting as he chased.

"Lu Yan, wait for me."

When he reached the foot of a camphor tree, Lu Yan suddenly stopped.

Shen Qiao ran so fast that he didn't stop the car and crashed into Lu Yan's arms like a small cannonball.

If it was normal, Lu Yan would reach out to support him.

But this time, Lu Yan just watched Shen Qiao stand firm on his own with calm eyes.

She didn't know why, but being looked at by Lu Yan with such cold eyes made Shen Qiao feel very uncomfortable. It was clear that he had always been the most special in Lu Yan's eyes.

"Lu Yan, what's wrong with you looking at me like that?"

"He asked you just now if you like me, but you didn't answer."

Lu Yan has always hit the target straight, unbiased and hit the target.

Shen Qiao's face turned red after being hit by Lu Yan's straight ball. She was confused and picked her fingers helplessly, "Ah, this, that..."

If it was normal, Lu Yan would definitely take a step back when he saw the panic expression on Shen Qiao's face.

But this time, Lu Yan became uncharacteristically aggressive.

"you like me?"

"He asked randomly."

"I don't care about him. Let me ask you, do you like me?"

He jumped up and looked into Lu Yan's dark and deep eyes, which seemed to be filled with many scorching flames. Shen Qiao's face was red from the burning, and her heart was beating fast.

At this moment, Shen Qiao seemed to be escaping from something, or paralyzing himself, and replied loudly, "You are my good friend, of course I like you!"

Lu Yan's eyes darkened and he threatened coldly, "Shut up!"

Shen Qiao tightened her mouth and looked at Lu Yan with a pair of dark eyes.

He was obviously very nervous and a little scared, but his heart was still beating wildly, and inexplicably, the blood all over his body seemed to boil under Lu Yan's burning eyes.

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao intently for two seconds, then suddenly turned around and left.

There is a thick, dark and gloomy atmosphere lingering on the back.

Shen Qiao was worried for two seconds and quickly caught up, "Lu Yan, don't ignore me all of a sudden. What's wrong with you? Do you not regard me as a friend?"

This was the only reason that Shen Qiao could think of as Lu Yan looked at him with cold eyes.

Lu Yan stopped and lowered his lips, "Do you think I've ever considered you a friend?"

Shen Qiao was confused by Lu Yanwen.

What do you mean by treating him as a friend?

This means, "Am I not even your friend?"

Lu Yan took a deep look at Shen Qiao, turned around and left, his deep and gloomy voice seemed to be mixed with endless repressed anger.

"Don't follow."

If you don't follow, don't follow.

Shen Qiao's eyes were filled with mist of grievance, and Lu Yan's back was a little blurry.

But at this moment, Shen Qiao remembered that it only took a day for the relationship between him and Lu Yan to ease.

Before that, he always found trouble with Lu Yan and used various little tricks to bully Lu Yan, which was really annoying.

Lu Yan should have always blamed him, otherwise he wouldn't have locked him in the villa in his previous life, imprisoned his freedom, trampled on his self-esteem, and tortured his body.

Although Lu Yan may have been bullied into falling in love later, it cannot be denied that Lu Yan bullied him in the beginning out of pure revenge.

How could he forget that Lu Yan has never been a kind person.

Lu Yan didn't care about his silly self-righteousness at all. As he was doing now, getting angry when he was angry and ignoring people when he was angry, Lu Yan might have never regarded him as a friend.

For no reason, it seemed as if a sharp knife had opened a big hole in his heart, and blood was flowing out non-stop.

It hurt so much that he wanted to cry. ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 96.7K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.2M 28.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
448K 24.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
190K 7.9K 64
Technoblade hasn't seen his family in a while, Phil had house arrest, Tommy was in exile somewhere and very angry at him, and Wilbur... Wilbur was de...