[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

Demens88c által

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... Több

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle

311 5 1
Demens88c által

Open your mouth.

Zhang what?

As soon as Shen Qiao opened her mouth, before asking, a fragrant and hot custard quicksand bun was fed into her round mouth.

Mmm, so sweet! It smells so good!

Shen Qiao suddenly stopped caring about such trivial matters as whether it would be awkward to be fed by a male friend.

Because the custard quicksand buns are so delicious, I took a big bite, they were soft and sweet, full of milk flavor, and a strong sense of satisfaction burst out...

"It's so hot, it's so hot!" The hot liquid poured into Shen Qiao's mouth, making him cry out as it was hot.

Lu Yan's eyes suddenly darkened, he threw away his chopsticks, walked over to Shen Qiao, patted his back, "Spit it out!"

Shen Qiao's beautiful eyes were filled with moisture, and she pointed at her mouth with a white finger. The tip of her pink tongue was so hot that it turned white.

"Ah, no."

After Shen Qiao finished speaking, she shut her mouth tightly and looked at Lu Yan with a pair of red eyes, looking pitiful and coquettish.

Lu Yan saw how uncomfortable Shen Qiao was being burned, and a violent black energy surged in his eyes. It was he who fed the custard packet to Shen Qiao's mouth...

"Be good Qiaoqiao, it won't burn if you spit it out."

Lu Yan held up his big palm and put it to Shen Qiao's mouth. The meaning was obvious, and he asked Shen Qiao to spit the hot quicksand in his mouth into his hand.

Shen Qiao's cheeks bulged, and the tip of his tongue seemed to be moving inside. After two seconds, he opened his mouth and let out hot air.

"I couldn't spit it out, it was all eaten into my stomach."

"...."

As if she was a little afraid of Lu Yan's dark face, Shen Qiao opened her mouth again, revealing a little of her pink tongue to Lu Yan, her voice was vague and delicate.

"Look, it's really gone. I've eaten it all."

"...."

He was so greedy that he even burned his mouth and refused to spit it out.

What else could Lu Yan do against him.

Lu Yan took a deep breath and forced himself to look away from the pink tip of his tongue, then unscrewed a bottle of mineral water and handed it to Shen Qiao, "Drink some water."

Shen Qiao hummed obediently, but still looked at Lu Yan carefully, her face was still very dark.

While Shen Qiao was thinking wildly, Lu Yan simply put the mineral water bottle to Shen Qiao's mouth and said, "Open your mouth."

Xu opened his mouth for the first time.

It's also especially easy to open your mouth the second time.

Ouching, he opened his mouth, and his red and soft lips pinched the mouth of the bottle.

The icy cold mineral water diluted the hot air in my mouth, and my mouth finally felt much better.

Shen Qiao stopped gulping water into his stomach and pressed the tip of his pink tongue against the mouth of the bottle. He blinked his big bright and beautiful eyes as if to say to Lu Yan, I'm full. Take the bottle away quickly. Bar.

Lu Yan just looked at Shen Qiao condescendingly.

Dark and gloomy eyes shrouded his pink and white face.

It aggressively depicts his beautiful eyes full of water vapor, the round tip of his nose with a hint of pink, and the small, soft and tender tip of his tongue stuck in the mouth of the bottle... ..

Lu Yan looked at it and seemed to press the corners of his lips patiently, and seemed to be unable to restrain himself from licking his cold thin lips.

Shen Qiao waited for two seconds and saw that Lu Yan didn't seem to get what she meant, so she prepared to use her little hands to take down the bottle.

The moment Shen Qiao's hand touched the bottle, Lu Yan seemed to react. He eagerly held the bottle in his hand, and then deliberately placed the bottle on his side.

Shen Qiao paused. In fact, he wanted to get the mineral water bottle to him.

After all, he drank from this bottle of water, and he bit and sucked it, so the mouth of the bottle was covered with his saliva.

He was really embarrassed to let Lu Yan hold it.

"Lu Yan, this bottle of water..."

"You can burn your mouth even when you eat, stupid!" Lu Yan interrupted Shen Qiao and walked back to his seat.

Shen Qiao felt aggrieved by being disliked and muttered in a low voice, "I didn't know the quicksand buns were so hot."

His eyes glanced at the half-bitten custard bun that was thrown on the table with quicksand dripping out. Unfortunately, it was dirty after it fell on the table and could not be eaten.

Seeing that Shen Qiao's attention was diverted from thinking about the mineral water bottle, Lu Yan breathed a sigh of relief and put the only remaining custard quicksand bag on Shen Qiao's plate.

Shen Qiao blinked in surprise, but still said politely, "Lu Yan, I won't eat it, you can eat it."

I bought two in total, and Lu Yan generously gave him one, but he was so stupid that he only managed to eat half of it in his mouth. He couldn't eat the other quicksand bun.

"You eat it, I don't like sweetness."

"If you don't like it, why do you still buy it?"

After Shen Qiao asked, he figured it out for himself. Lu Yan must have bought it for him. He is such a considerate friend!

Shen Qiao bent her eyes and looked at Lu Yan with a smile, and her tone of voice was sweeter than she even noticed.

"Lu Yan, you are so kind to me."

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao with softer eyes.

However, the next second, I heard Shen Qiao shouting excitedly again and again.

"I knew you were a good person!"

Good guy!

Good guy again!

Lu Yan's brows twitched uncontrollably. He didn't know when his face was associated with a good person!

Not far away at this time, Shi Jin looked at this scene, his eyes filled with hatred, and he hurriedly walked over.

"Brother Qiaoqiao, why didn't you go home yesterday? Do you know that your uncle and aunt were waiting for you until midnight, and they were very worried about you."

Shi Jin said this to deliberately portray Shen Qiao as someone who fooled around outside and was unfilial to his parents.

But he doesn't know...

"But I was on the phone with my mother last night, and they were surfing abroad. How could they wait for me to come home in the middle of the night?"

Last night, Shen Qiao did have a phone call with Shen's mother. Unfortunately, just as she had time to call her mother, Shen's father hung up the phone in anger!

Shi Jin's expression changed. He thought that after the coming out incident, Shen Qiao would not take the initiative to contact his parents. Unexpectedly...

But soon, Shi Jin put on that soft and weak look on his face again, and looked at Lu Yan with his red eyes, wanting to speak, "I'm sorry, I said the wrong thing."

He was really pretending all the time. It was obviously Shi Jin who gave him a dirty hat first, but after he pointed it out, Shi Jin felt wronged first.

In her previous life, Shen Qiao was deceived more than once by Shi Jin's deliberately disguised appearance of Bai Lian.

But this time, "If you know you've made a mistake, correct it. There is no greater good."

Shi Jin's belly full of Bai Lian's words was stuck in his throat.

"Also, you are apologizing to me. Look at me, not at Lu Yan."

Inexplicably, he just hated the way Shi Jin looked at Lu Yan.

Lu Yan was his good friend and not Shi Jin's, so why should he show it to Shi Jin? ! !

Shen Qiao stuffed the remaining half of the custard quicksand bun into her mouth, "Lu Yan, I'm done eating. Let's go back to the dormitory."

"Yeah." Lu Yan glanced at Shi Jin, his eyes cold and disgusting.

Shi Jin looked at Shen Qiao and Lu Yan's back as they left side by side. The jealousy in his eyes almost turned into reality. His reason was eroded and he spoke without thinking.

"Shen Qiao, why did you lie to Lu Xuyao ​​that you didn't like him? Is it because of Lu Yan?"?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

246K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
27.2K 855 46
Title: 奶糖罐里的宝贝[星际] Author:未未不知眠 Status: Completed Description: Unable to refuse the family marriage, Fu Qiyan reluctantly married the young prince Zh...
3M 195K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
7.7K 148 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...