[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

Af Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... Mere

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 6 Apply medicine

343 8 0
Af Demens88c

"Lu Yan, I'm sorry."

"Please don't be angry with me."

I don't know whether it was because Shi Jin was so angry just now, or because the lingering lingering of ##############was not over yet, but her fair cheeks were smeared with red, and her eyes were moist and wet, so pitiful.

The distance was so close, Lu Yan could even see a little sweat on the tip of Shen Qiao's nose. It smelled so good.

The Adam's apple rolled up and down, the voice was low and hoarse, and the monosyllables were answered well.

Shen Qiao groaned, her dark eyes filled with surprise. It turned out that Lu Yan was so easy to talk to.

You don't need him to reflect on his mistakes seriously and bow sincerely to apologize, so you forgive him?

Shen Qiao blinked. Although it was him who scolded Lu Yan for being dirty and messy in his previous life, it was still him, and he still had to apologize seriously.

"Lu Yan, do you know how I feel sorry for you?"

Lu Yan replied that if he knew, he would be able to repeat his mistake.

If Lu Yan said he didn't know, he would be more able to admit his mistake and apologize.

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan expectantly.

Lu Yan... turned around and left.

Shen Qiao would never feel sorry for him.

No need to apologize.

Shen Qiao... was dumbfounded.

Why are you ignoring him again? So he must have been hallucinating just now. Lu Yan must still be angry with him. It's so hard to coax him.

Yu Le'an didn't notice the ambiguity between Lu Yan and Shen Qiao. He only saw the person giving out the air-conditioning leaving, rubbed his arms and finally rushed towards him.

"Didn't you move away yesterday? Why did you come back today? Could it be that you came back..."

He glanced at Lu Yan and lowered his voice, "Steal the man."

Shi Jin's purpose of moving to 502 is obvious to Lu Yan.

Lu Yan was also the reason Shen Qiao moved back anxiously.

To sum up, the man who robbed was... Lu Yan.

Shen Qiao's face turned red suddenly, her eyes widened, and she didn't know where to put her hands and feet, "No, it's not!"

"Oh, then why did you move back?"

"I......"

In a panic, when he looked into Lu Yan's dark eyes, his heartbeat skipped half a beat, his face turned red, and he was at a loss.

Yu Lean rolled his eyes and smiled ambiguously.

"Don't worry about why, just move back. I don't want to face Shi Jin's pretty face all day long. Hey, Shen Qiao, let's help you carry your luggage while it's still dark!"

"Move, move to where?"

Yu Lean pushed Shen Qiao's shoulders and walked towards Lu Yan.

"Where do you want to move? Look at your bed. It's bare. Can someone sleep on it?"

"You still want to sleep with me tonight, but I can't do that. I'm still a virgin. How can I be defiled by you casually? Shanyu can't do it either. He's also a virgin at first glance."

"So, you can only follow Lu Yan..."

Before Yu Lean could say the ambiguous word "sleep", Shen Qiao collapsed and shouted, "Let's move."

In his previous life, he moved out of the dormitory just a few days after school started, and half a month later, he dropped out of school in embarrassment because of a birthday party.

Therefore, he didn't have much impression of Yu Le'an, but during the two years he was locked up by Lu Yan, he heard him mention that their former roommate Yu Le'an died.

He died in the sea of ​​fire, and his human form was unrecognizable.

Although they were not familiar with each other, Shen Qiao still cried for a long time.

But now, listening to Yu Lean's babbling, he couldn't cry.

Shen Qiao pushed Yu Le'an towards Shan Yu and walked towards Lu Yan. She was about to ask him if he could help her move, but when she saw his broad back, she suddenly remembered that Lu Yan's back was hit by a table tennis frame.

He anxiously took out the ointment from his pocket and held it up for Lu Yan to see.

"Did you not apply any medicine when your back was hit by the table tennis frame? I'll apply it to you now."

Hit by a table tennis frame......

Lu Yan's face turned gloomier and he refused bluntly, "I'm fine."

"Something happened to you, and it was hit very hard." As if to emphasize his words, Shen Qiao also gave an example, "When the ball frame hit you, you hit me with a bang, it was very heavy."

Lu Yan was stunned for a moment, and a deep smile flashed across his gloomy brows, "I'm crushing you."

"Yes. Your back must be swollen. Can I give you some medicine?"

"good."

Lu Yan was surprisingly happy to agree.

Shen Qiao was pleasantly surprised. Lu Yan had been coaxed by him again. He didn't do anything. He just... the ball frame pressed against Lu Yan, and Lu Yan pressed against him.

Her little face turned red, and steam was coming out.

Soft and pink.

Shen Qiao tried hard to explain shyly, "What I just meant was..."

"Do you want me to take off my clothes?" Lu Yan interrupted.

Shen Qiao was stunned, still taking off her clothes...

Lu Yan raised his chin, "My injury is on my back. Which position is more comfortable for you?"

Yu Lean suddenly turned his head, "Navel orange?"

"Just stand and apply it!"

Shen Qiao pushed Lu Yan's shoulder and boldly lifted up Lu Yan's black sweatshirt, revealing a stretch of taut muscles and a small patch of bruise.

Shen Qiao was originally shy because of Yu Le'an's nonsense, but when she saw the injury on Lu Yan's back, she immediately became anxious and talked about it until she wanted to cry.

"It's all swollen, but you didn't say anything about whether it hurts."

"You have to rub the ointment hard to break it, please bear with it."

"Okay, okay, it won't hurt after you blow it."

Lu Yan tilted his head and saw Shen Qiao's curled eyelashes, slightly rounded nose, and pouty pink lips from top to bottom. The warm and sticky breath breathed on his skin...

"That's enough!" Lu Yan whispered.

Shen Qiao was startled and tried to explain, "Mom said the wound won't hurt anymore if you blow it."

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao calmly.

The thin lips parted slightly, and the voice was low and hoarse.

"What a fool."

Shen Qiao: "???"

He was kind enough to help, but why was he such an idiot?

Lu Yan is still being unreasonable!

Lu BuLuYi quickly pulled off his sweatshirt and pulled it down roughly with his hands. He stiffened his legs and strode to the bathroom.

The sound of rushing water sounded.

Cover up the sound and suppress the hoarse breathing.

The soft warmth of Shen Qiao's fingertips...

Warm and sticky breath...

Everything makes him crazy...

You've already told him to stay away from him, so why do you think you're so close to him?

He couldn't bear it for long. ?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

190K 7.9K 64
Technoblade hasn't seen his family in a while, Phil had house arrest, Tommy was in exile somewhere and very angry at him, and Wilbur... Wilbur was de...
62.2K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
27.3K 855 46
Title: 奶糖罐里的宝贝[星际] Author:未未不知眠 Status: Completed Description: Unable to refuse the family marriage, Fu Qiyan reluctantly married the young prince Zh...
3.3M 189K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...