Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.19

776 41 6
By ButterFly_707_

Divya and Varun now on the main stage and all the guests are wishing them congratulations.

Advik:- "may your attention please?"

Advik:- "As you all know that my Bhabhi's devar. I know she is not my bhabhi but I called her bhabhi from starting because I only want her for my BB. Because wo kisiki bhi nhi sunte sivai bhabhi ke..right BB?"

As he said that all people start laughing.

Advik:- "Ok ok. So as you all know that Bhabhi's Devar means I am and......."

Niyati:- "....and jij's Sali means I am. As SRK is our Divya's fav so me and Bil........"

Advik:- "Hippo and Advik are going to si...."

Niyati:- "yes, let me clear. Billu and Niyati are going...."

Advik:- "YAHHH.."

As Divya and Varun saw that they both shook their heads like these two never changed.

Om notice that they both will not stop soon so he cut them off and said.

Om:- "Yess so, Ms. Niyati Sharma and Mr.Advik Rathod will sing one song for our couple."

SONG NAME:- Pyar Kar
(Listen this song while reading.)

Niyati and Advik looked at each other. Niyati saw him thumbs down and start looking at Couple. Advik just scoffed at her silliness.

They both look toward varun's parents they both give them thumbs up with big smile on their face.

This is first time when they are performing out side of college so they both are little bit of nervous. They both looked at each other and took Deep breath.

After that they both start singing while looking at Divya and Varun.

" चाँद ने कुछ कहा, रात ने कुछ सुना "

He looked at DJ and thumbs up to him. Then again start singing.

" चाँद ने कुछ कहा, रात ने कुछ सुना
तू भी सुन बेखबर
प्यार कर, ओ हो हो प्यार कर

आयी है चांदनी मुझसे कहने येही
मेरी गली मेरे घर
प्यार कर, ओ हो हो प्यार कर

चाँद ने कुछ कहा, रात ने कुछ सुना
तू भी सुन बेखबर
प्यार कर, ओ हो हो प्यार कर "

They come on the stage and niyati hold Varun's hand and Advik hold Divya's hand then lead them to the dance floor for couple dance.

After that they also go and bring varun's parents also. They also tell others to join them after Seeing this more couples come and start doing couple dance.

Advik come near Varun and start singing...

" क्या कहूं क्या पता, बात क्या हो गयी
दिल लगी ये मेरे साथ क्या हो गयी
एक इशारा है ये, दिल पुकारा है ये
इससे चुरा ना नज़र
प्यार कर, ओ हो हो प्यार कर "

Niyati come toward divya and she also start singing

" चाँद ने कुछ कहा, रात ने कुछ सुना
तू भी सुन बेखबर
प्यार कर, ओ हो हो प्यार कर
ऐ हे आ हा हा हा हा हा "

They both are roaming around Divya and Varun while singing and our couple is busy in each other.

Varun and Divya notice them and start smiling at them then hugged both of them. After that again they both start doing couple dance. They both move toward Advik's parents then.

" हे हे हो हो हो हम्म हम्म
ला ला ला ला ला ला "

Niyati hold his father's hand then start doing couple dance with his father while singing....

" है कौन क्या खबर, कोई तो है मगर
सपनों में है कहीं आता नहीं नज़र
मैं यहाँ वो वहाँ, आ रही फिर यहाँ
आवाज़ किसकी मगर
प्यार कर
ओ हो हो प्यार कर "

Advik also started dancing with his mom while singing ....

" चाँद ने कुछ कहा, रात ने कुछ सुना
तू भी सुन बेखबर
प्यार कर, ओ हो हो प्यार कर
ला ला ला ला ला ला ला "

Then they both start roaming around. Niyati hold her necklace and start remembering her memories.

How she shared everything with puchka. Her happy days, bad days. How he try to cheer up for her.

She is very thankful to God to make her feel what is real friendship with Puchka. She was teens that time so she doesn't know what was that feelings. But now she knows that is more than friendship.

How much she wants to hear his voice. She closed her eyes and start singing...

जिसपे हम मर मिटें, उसको पता भी नहीं "

Advik start looking towards her with some emotional. Like he can feel her.

" ओ ओ ओ जिसपे हम मर मिटें, उसको पता भी नहीं
क्या गिला हम करें वो बेवफा भी नहीं
हमने जो सुन लिया उसने कहा भी नहीं
ऐ दिल ज़रा सोच कर
प्यार कर, ओ हो हो प्यार कर "

Advik hit on her shoulder and Bring her back from her thoughts. He raised his eyebrow to asked what happened in return she shook her head.

Advik forward his hand toward her for couple dance. Niyati laugh softly and hold his hand.

Advik hold her securely with his both hands. His second hand is on her back. He make sure to not touch her bare back. he put his only two fingers on her blouse because there is no other space.

" ऐ हे आ हा हा हा हा
ला ला ला ला ला ला ला
चाँद ने कुछ कहा, रात ने कुछ सुना
तू भी सुन बेखबर
प्यार कर, ओ हो हो प्यार कर "

Niyati smile while looking toward him. Like who cares about others comfort this much. If some other are on his place then they surely try to touch her but here he act like gentleman.

She said to herself "Can you please stop being like this. It's already very hard for me to control my self. I don't want more closeness between us but your every action Only lead us more closer than before."

" आयी है चांदनी मुझसे केहने येही
आयी है चांदनी मुझसे केहने येही
मेरी गली मेरे घर
प्यार कर, ओ हो हो प्यार कर
हे हे ला ला ला ला ला
ओ हो मम हम्म हम्म हम्म "

Advik and Niyati are dancing with smile on their face.

" प्यार कर, ओ हो हो प्यार कर
प्यार कर, ओ हो हो प्यार कर "

As the song complete all people start clapping and start cheering for them. Niyati and Advik thanks them. After that they all dance on DJ and also on more couple dance songs.

AFTER SOME TIME

SONG NAME- HALE DIL TUJHKO SUNATA

Niyati is with her friends. Sonya and Rahul are going back because Sonya have to go for check up.

Now Niyati is talking with Vikram.
Advik is busy with his relatives. He was talking with them then suddenly his eyes landed on Niyati whose back is facing him.

His eyes are widened when he notice something. He cut his relatives in between.

Advik:- "I'm really sorry but I suddenly remembered something. I will catch up with you after some time. Please excuse me."

He moved from there without listening their reply.

He fastly come toward Niyati and Vikram. He stand behind Niyati very closely that his front is touching her back.

Niyati taken back by sudden action. She was about to turn but Advik stopped her. And said more like ordering him.

Advik:- "Vikram go and check food counter?"

Niyati:- "I will go..."

Advik:- "Vikram can you?"

Vikram nodded as he felt bit weird about his tone.

Advik hold her both shoulder and make her move forward. Advik is still behind her.

Niyati:- "What are you doing Advik?"

Advik:- "First let's go out from here."

Niyati :- "WHAT? I don't want. I didn't even had my dinner and how can I go without Dida. I don't...."

Advik:- "if I was saying anything that means it's must be important. Can't you just follow what I am saying."

Advik said with cold tone. Niyati feel little hurt because it's first time Advik talk to her like this. So, without saying anything she start walking.

Advik bring her to empty space. Advik is still behind her and his both hands are still on her shoulders.

Niyati:- "Umm... What happened?"

Advik start looking here nd there to confirm if anyone can see them or not. After he confirmed he removed his hands from her shoulders and took his steps backwards .

As Advik's eye's again land on her back he start looking here and there then he took deep breath and said.

Advik:- "Actually umm..um...Your one hook is open and yours something is visible."

He said in one breath. As Niyati understand what he was trying to say she widened her eyes and turned toward him so that her back can hide from him.

It's normal now days to wear short clothes and all. But still She is in between elders so this is not good. And also she don't want to become center of gossips.

It's very awkward moment for both of them. It's first time when They both are stucked in something like this.

Niyati start adjusting her inner. Advik was looking here and there then he saw she was still struggling. So he asked awkwardly....

Advik:- "Can I call someone for you?"

Niyati:- "I wil manage. They all are must be busy."

It's been 2 minutes but still she was trying. She was trying to closed hook but now her Dori is stucked there.

She start cursing herself for no reason. She start thinking what to do now. Should she asked Advik to help her or not.

Advik saw that she stopped. So he asked...

Advik:- "what happened? All ok?"

Niyati:- "No actually. I think Dori stucked there so I can't able to closed hook. Can you...can you help me?"

Advik asked again as he thinks he must be misheard.

Advik:- "are you sure?"

Niyati:- "Yss...yss"

They both are in awkward moments but not in uncomfortable moment. Advik slowly turned her around now again her back is facing him.

They both are standing closer. They both can hear eachother's heartbeat.

Then Advik looked down to her blouse her blouse is still not on his proper place. He can easily see her inner as he notice that he closed his eyes tightly to not saw anything which make her uncomfortable.

Niyati was seeing all this through mirror which is infront of her. He start trying but how can he do that without looking anything.

Niyati:- "You can open you eyes."

Advik:- "No, it's ok. I will do .."

Niyati:- "It's ok Advik, you can open your eyes."

After that he opened his eyes then again he start solving dori.

His hands are shaking. Niyati smiled softly while looking at this.

Advik was solving then suddenly his hand brushed against her back.

Both Frozen on there place. Advik removed his hand and start explaining..

Advik:- "I... I'm sor..sorry. That was not intentionally. I was just...."

Advik wants to tell her that he was not trying to advantage of this situation but before he spoke Niyati understand and said.

Niyati:- "I trust you advik. I know that was unintentionally."

Advik looked up and there eyes meet. They both lost in each other. But after some seconds Advik again start doing his work.

It's very hard for him because it's first time that he was doing something like this.

Niyati's eyes are just stucked on him. Finally after sometime he successfully slove the dori.

He smiled brightly and looked at her.
Then he closed her hook and checked second hook if that is ok or not. He closed both hooks properly.

Then he moved toward dori to tie them. He was about to tie but his eyes landed on her tatto.

He don't know why but he wants to touch that tatto. Without his knowing he touched that tatto with one finger.

Niyati's eyes widened when she felt his touch. She saw he was looking at that tatto very deeply.

Then he moved her necklace from there to looked at her full tatto.

Niyati's breath stucked in her throat when he start rubbing his thumb on her tatto softly.

Advik is not in his sence he was lost in that tatto. He doesn't even know what he was doing to Niyati.

Advik looked at mirror then. There he saw most beautiful scene.

Her eyes are closed Tightly, she was licking her lips in between, her chest are moving ups and downs because of his one touch.

He notice how she was taking deep breaths because of that how her chest is moving.

They both are very closed with each other. His breath are hitting on her ear.

They both are lost in each other then suddenly Advik's phone start vibrating.

They both seprate from each other and start looking here and there because it's very very awkward moment.

Till then Advik's phone also got silent.

Advik:- "Actu.....Actually, ther...there is some.....something so I was...."

He was not even able to speak properly.

Niyati:- "It.. it's o..ok."

Then she start doing dori. Then suddenly they both here one voice.

Both widened their eyes.

Advik:- "It's not what I'm thinking right?"

Niyati:-"I think my blou...."

Niyati start feeling uncomfortable. Because her blouse ripped from back.

Advik looked at her blouse he saw her blouse is ripped but not so much. Niyati was trying to hide her skin in that place with her hands.

Niyati:- "Now,how can I go out like this."

Advik start thinking what should he do now.Advik notice niyati start shaking so he hold her by her shoulders and said..

Advik:- "Cool down. I will manage ok. Give me 5 minutes."

Then Advik called Om.

Om:- "Where are yo...."

Advik:- "Om, I have one extra coat in car. Just bring that coat in back side of stage fastly."

Om:- "But what happened?"

Advik:- "just bring that fast om."

After that om come with coat.

Om:- "Why you need this?"

Advik:- "You stay here I'm coming."

After that he go to Niyati.

Advik:- "Here. Wear this."

Niyati wear his coat fastly.

Advik:- "ok now?"

Niyati:- "Ye..yes."

Advik:- "Let's go then."

He said and start walking but he saw niyati is still standing on her place.

Advik:- "what happened?"

Niyati:- "Umm..how? I mean..."

Advik:- "It's ok. Let's go l. I will handle ok?"

Advik said and more like telling her that just trust him.

Niyati just nodded. Advik knows Niyati was thinking what everyone thinks if they saw her like this. In her Sister's engagement.

They walk back.

Om:- "What happened to Niyati?"

Advik:- "Nothing, it's just she was feeling cold."

Om:- "Ohh ok."

Niyati looked at Advik she was thanking him to not tell him the real reason.

After that they all come to main stage.

Divya:- "Chhoti what happened? Why are you wearing this?"

As she asked Niyati looked at Advik. He was already looking her.

Niyati:- "Nothing Dida, it's just I was feeling cold."

Varun:- "Are you ok? Do you want to go home?"

Niyati:- "No no I'm o..."

Varun's mom:- "Yes,Advik drop her to her home."

Niyati:- "No no, aunty I'm fine. Or abhi to mene khana bhi nhi khaya."

She said dramatically to light up the mood. They all shook their heads on her talks.

Advik was looking at her like the girl who is nervous some time before now that girl is gone.

How she didn't say anything to anyone to not make them worry. How she thinks about others before her.

After 1 hour

Now engagement is over only Varun's Family and Their friends are there.

Suresh(Varun's dad):- Ok, now let's go home.

Neelam(varun's mom):- Yes, and Divya and Niyati you both are staying with us till tomorrow.

Divya:- "No mom, we will manage."

Neelam:- "I don't want to listen anything Divya."

Niyati:- "It's ok Dida. You go. Actually I have some work pending so I will not manage to come with you guys."

Suresh:- "But beta how can...."

Niyati:- "It's ok uncle. I'm big girl now so don't worry about me. And Dida enjoy."

Divya:- "But CHHOTI.."

Niyati:- " I will manage Dida. You enjoy."

Varun:- "Chhote, drop Carrot at home."

After that she start moving toward exit. They both on the way toward Niyati's home in bike.

Niyati was sitting on one side because of Lengha. She was holding Advik's kurta in her fist.

They are silent but not uncomfortable silent.

Advik stopped the bike near one ice cream shop and said.

Advik:- "let's go and eat ice cream."

As Niyati listen ice cream. She fastly move toward ice cream shop with smile. Advik shook his head on her excitement for ice cream. Shopkeepers are one old couple.

M.Shopkeeper:- Kya du aapko?

NIVIK:- "Ek chocolate or ek butterscotch."

They both shared a look and start laughing.

They both are eating ice cream when suddenly shopkeeper asked.

F.Shopkeeper:- "BHAG KE SHADI KI HE AAP DONO NE?"

Niyati start shaking her head and advik said..

Advik:- "N..no..we are..."

M.Shopkeeper:- "Bhagvan AAP dono ki Jodi hamesha banaye rakhe. AAP dono ek dusre ke sath bahot hi aache lag rahe he."

Niyati:- "No. We are friends."

F.shopkeeper:- "Ha ha jab hum bhi aapki Umar ke the tab hum bhi yahi kehte the dost he hum. to keep our relationship secret."

Advik:- "We are really Friends."

M.shopkeeper :- "Par hum keh sakte he ki aap dono ek dusre ke liye bahut hi special he."

F. shopkeeper:- "If you have feelings for eachother then confess. Time kisike liye bhi nhi rukta."

Advik feels that situation is getting awkward so he do what comes in his mind.

He hold Niyati's hand and start running toward bike.

Advik:- "Actually they are...."

Before Advik spoke further Niyati start laughing. After seeing this Advik also start laughing with her.

Advik:- "Let's go. It's past 12. We also have college tomorrow."

At Home

They both reached at her home.

Advik:- "Ok then Bbye."

Niyati:- "um..Thank you."

Advik:- "Why?"

Niyati:- "For your help. And not make me uncomfortable around you."

Advik smiled softly and said.

Advik:- "I'm glad to hear this. MS.HIPPO."

Niyati laugh softly and said.

Niyati:- "Now go MR.BILLU"

Advik:- "Pehle aap Ms.hippo"

Niyati:- "Advik stop it."

She said and slap him on his shoulder.
Advik laugh and said.

Advik:- "Okok. Now go. And closed the door properly."

Niyati:- "Bye."

Advik:- "bye"

Niyati start walking toward main door. Advik notice how she was looking in his coat which is oversized for her. Advik feels some kind of possessiveness toward her.

They both know their feelings for each other are growing but the control over that feelings is not in their hands.

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) I love 90's songs they are more romantic. Tell me if you also love 90's songs.

:) Let's bring some twist in the story from next chapter.

:) So, this is for today I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) If you guys like this then please vote, comments and share.

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THAN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 46K 56
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
1.9M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
31K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
39.1K 2.1K 32
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...