Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Contented

11 4 8
By cakesforjin

Three months have passed since the pregnancy news came and the life has never been same for Aerin and Jungkook.

Aerin is four months pregnant now.

They felt it difficult to survive. Jungkook has always been living in the saved money of his mom. He has been a limited person who would skip a meal if wanted, or have a tea and finish his meal.

But now the situation wasn't like that. He had a pregnant girlfriend to feed. He had the responsibility to feed not one but two. Jungkook kept on trying for the jobs in many companies but no one recruited him since he was lacking experience and he was too young.

Beyond everything, he was happy. Like a flower would feel refreshed after a mild rain, he felt happy with Aerin. Her smile, her love encouraged him to live. He started going to part time jobs. Not one but two. He would be going for a cafe at morning and at a restaurant as a waiter in evening. He was still attending the interviews though.

Aerin started to put up the buttons on Jungkook. He is about to attend another interview today and he was so damn nervous. It's like 20th interview he would be attending for past three months.

Sweat started to flow from his sides which Aerin noticed. She immediately understood that he's nervous as she wiped the sweat with her hand.

"Even though i say don't be nervous, you can't avoid but please be calm..i have a positive vibe today" she said and smiled.

That smile. It had a power. Aerin started to glow as her pregnancy hormones slowly started to hit. She looked even more beautiful.

He immediately pulled her slightly and kissed her adoringly.

"What was that for?" She asked after pulling out from the kiss, blush creeping out her face.

"Do i need permission to kiss my girlfriend?" He asked as he winked. Aerin playfully hit his chest and Jungkook immediately hugged her. Reality hit him again. He needs to attend the interview.

"Alright, I-I'll leave now baby" he said and sighed.

"Remember what i said..please relax" she said and kissed his cheeks.

Jungkook faintly noded and gave a smile. He moved out after wearing his polished black shoes.

"And Jungkook.."

"Hmm?" He turned when he heard the lovely voice hit his ear drums.

"Happy Birthday once again" she says and gave a flying kiss. Jungkook smiled adoringly with a slight blush. It was his 22nd birthday and the best birthday gift for him would be him getting selected in today's interview.

He left after returning the flying kiss as Aerin sighed and went to get ready to go for the Chappel to pray for Jungkook. For his birthday and for the job interview.

-🌷-

Aerin sat down the church desk for almost one hour. Her thoughts roamed around the problems she had. She didn't attend college for past three days since she was feeling weak. Jungkook blamed himself again as he said he didn't take care of her well. It took one whole day to convince him that it's not and it's normal in pregnancies.

Tears rolled down automatically. Jungkook doesn't deserve this. Doesn't deserve any of this. Her eyes fell on god who stood tall watching all of this. She felt like questioning him by clutching his shirt. But she knows, knows that god still loves her to keep her, Jungkook and their baby alive and well.

Atleast they are not at the end point of the world!

"Are you okay my dear?" An old church sister came and sat beside Aerin. Aerin was taken aback first but she quickly composed herself and wiped her tears.

"Ah y-yes sister I'm good"

"Seems like you are not" the sister smiled lovingly. Aerin stared at the face which was so devine and pure. She wanted to cry on her lap and that's what she did. Started crying like a child as she clutched on to the sister's lap.

Sister Yoona, her name says was more than happy to embrace her. She patted the kid on her lap, as she lulled her back and forth.

"Know that everything happens for a reason my dear. What you are going through today will be going to get vanished tomorrow. You will get everything in double. Patience is the key"

Aerin cried more. She felt like the god has gotten down and saying all those words. She felt blessed. She got up from the lap and clutched the sister's hand.

"T-thank you sister i-i fee-"

Aerin couldn't finish the sentence as she suddenly lied back on the sister's shouldes once again. This time she fainted!

Panicking to this the sister got some help from nearby and soon she got her to nearby hospital. She stayed there until she was checked by the doctor.

"Praise the lord, sister do you know her?" the doctor asked as she called her inside the checking room. Aerin was wide awake now, but was looking tired.

"Praise the lord..I- no she just came to the church and she fainted..so i got her here.. anything serious my child?" Sister asked with concern.

"No. Nothing serious" the doctor smiled. "She is sixteen weeks pregnant now" The sister's eyes widened and soon she was delighted.

"And she is-"

-🌷-

"Aerin..

Baby..

Where are you..?

H-hey are you alright?" Jungkook panicked as soon as he saw Aerin lying down with blankets surrounding her. He has quit the afternoon job just to be with Aerin since he felt like celebrating his birthday with Aerin.

Getting alarmed to Jungkook's voice, Aerin tiredly got up and sat. Jungkook rushed to her to support with a worried face.

"Hey what happened? Are you feeling okay?"

Aerin noded her head positively with a smile. She hugged Jungkook which calmed Jungkook.

"I have got a cake for you" she said still hugging him. But she was soon pulled back by Jungkook as he glared at her.

"Did you go out?"

"Yeah i-"

"What? Why? Did i not say to not go anywhere. Atleast you should have called me?..what if something have happened to you?"

Aerin gulped at Jungkook. Something have really happened to her that she fainted and she was sent to the hospital by a stranger.

"Look nothing happened. I-I'm all good see" she woke up slowly and twirled. Jungkook stopped her from twirling since it can make her dizzy. He pouted which was so adorable.

Aerin immediately hugged him and gave a long heartfelt kiss on his cheek. She hugged him again and made Jungkook's hand to wrap her waist since he was not doing so.

"Don't be angry kook-ah.. I'm all good. It's your birthday. We shall not ruin it. HEY-" Aerin who was talking normally, shouted suddenly which startled Jungkook.

"What?"

"What happened to the interview?" She asked holding his shoulders and looking at him hopefully. But her eyes fell when she saw Jungkook sighing once again. She knows that sigh.

That 'i have not got selected' sigh.

Aerin sighed along with him and immediately hugged him. "It's okay-"

"I'm on waiting list. They said they'll call by today"

"Really? Wow that's a improvement kook. You have never been on waiting list. Straight rejection but now-"

"Ouch! That hurt" he said and Aerin realised. She started laughing, Jungkook soon laughed with her and pecked her lips.

"Alright, let's hope for the best. Now cake timeeee" she said and pulled Jungkook to another room.

That room was decorated neatly. It was not much but still, there were balloons, a happy birthday card and a cute cake which was closed.

"Did you do that alone- Aerin why-"

"Come on. It's your birthday and I'm perfectly alright. I'm so happy today you know? I wanted to do this for you" Jungkook sighed but a small smile crept his face.

"Open the cake" she said excitedly. Jungkook's smile grew and he slowly opened the cake.

Jungkook's eyes shined as soon as he opened the cake. He thought it's cute of Aerin to think that she has themed the cake with baby. It calmed his heart.

"This is so adorable..oh my god.. Aerin-ah..woah" he looked exactly like a kid. Aerin smiled but her lips were pressed together. Eyebrows knitted as she was expecting something.

"Thank you so much baby..i love you so much..oh god" he said and continued to look the cake.

And his smile slowly started to decrease. As if his eyes fell on something and he found something in it. His eyes then fell on Aerin who already had tears in her eyes with a small smile.

"A-Arerin..what is..t-this...w-we..?
It's written w-we and t-two babies..?" He asked as he more keenly looked at the cake. It had two babies on top of it and has written 'we are waiting' in it.

"We are having twins Jungkook"

As soon as Aerin said this, Jungkook's hands went to his mouth. His eyes started to shed it's tears all over again. His heart felt complete. He was so happy right at the moment.

His eyes never left Aerin who was a crying mes. He pulled her slowly and his hands on her shoulders. He bent to her height. "Say it again"

"We are having twins Ju-"

"OH MY GOD" He shouted and hugged Aerin. They both cried all over again muffled up in each other's hold. Jungkook had to leave the hug as he got a call. He thought of leaving the call but decided not to as he wiped the tears completely and relaxed before picking it up.

"H-hello" Aerin wiped his tears.

"Hello. Is this Mr. Jeon Jungkook on call?"

"Yes yes. That's me"

"Oh yes. Congratulations Mr. Jeon. You are hired as the training journalist in our company. Come sharp at 10. a.m tomorrow to discuss further"

Jungkook felt numb.

It was too much to take. He looked at Aerin with wide eyes who was getting worried because of his funny expressions.

"Oh god, oh- y..t-t-thank you so much sir..sure will be on time.. thanks" with that he quit the call.

"OH MY GOD AERIN-AH" Jungkook shouted yet again and he lifted Aerin. He swirled her slightly which startled Aerin.

"Yah..yah yah YAHHH PUT ME DOWN GOD I'M DIZZY" She shouted and that's when he realised what he was doing and he left down Aerin.

"I'm so sorry are you okay?"

"Jeez! Yes..what happened? Who was on the call?"

"Oh my god.. it's from Geo-nat channel..they hired me baby" he said and smiled.

Aerin started to smile. Her hands went to her mouth as she cried in happiness. Jungkook quickly embraced her tightly as they cried and smiled together.

"That's it baby. Our life is going to be so good. I'll take care of all three of you very well..we are going to be okay" he said and kissed her head multiple times.

Aerin remembered the sister she met. Or she should say god?! Either ways she was grateful that she met her. All her words really came true.

Soon they pulled back and decided to cut the cake. They didn't have heart to cut the baby as they wrapped half of the cake and decided to give to nearby homeless people. They then went to a small restaurant and had delicious dinner so happy with eachother's company.

That night, they were so delighted after a long while. They slept after making a mild love making session, comfortably and safely embraced in eachother's arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like Jungkook and Aerin are livin' a happy life? 🤔

I don't like 😈😂😂

See you in a rainy day with a kiss 😘

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 27.7K 48
Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempered and only care about his friends and fa...
39.6K 1.4K 28
How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a dang about you ?... Heartbroken ? Right...
16.9K 463 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
Pieces By bee🤍

Fanfiction

237 25 13
"two souls dont find each other by simple accident" Min Yoongi is an introvert with a troubled past. He gave up at 21, content with living the rest o...