[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

Od Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... Viac

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired

386 6 1
Od Demens88c

Shen Qiao originally lay on the table and didn't dare to raise his head because of shyness, but after lying down for a while, his head became drowsy.

Hearing the noisy and chaotic sounds again, Shen Qiao woke up from his sleep.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Lu Yan putting one hand on the table, jumping lightly, and flipping over as quickly as a cheetah.

Shen Qiao, with his messy curly hair on his head, clapped his little hands in an infatuated manner, "So handsome!"

After finishing his nymphomaniac, Shen Qiao woke up completely with a start as he looked into Lu Yan's dark and deep eyes. Her cheeks turned red and she said with unnecessary explanation, "I mean, you turn the table over so handsomely."

"Thank you too." Lu Yan curled his lips.

What are you thankful for?

Shen Qiao's brain was a little dazed just after he woke up. When he saw Lu Yan's leaving figure, he suddenly remembered with an ahhhh.

Thank him for blocking the way out.

Unexpectedly, I fell asleep for two hours.

He is a little pig, so he can sleep.

Shen Qiao hurriedly put away the textbooks that were weighed down by him and trotted after Lu Yan.

"Lu Yan, wait for me."

"What?"

When he thought that Shen Qiao came so actively to please him just to get information from him and pursue Lu Xuyao, he felt unreasonably irritated.

Shen Qiao felt a little scared when she was stared at by Lu Yan's dark and gloomy eyes, and rubbed her fingers. Suddenly, he remembered that he and Lu Yan were in the same dormitory. Now after school, they go back to the dormitory together. Isn't that normal?

Shen Qiao felt confident again, "I'll go back to the dormitory."

"Dorm?" Lu Yan asked with a strange expression.

Shen Qiao nodded his head without realizing it, and said softly, "We are in the same dormitory, you can't drive me away."

Lu Yan raised his eyebrows and sneered, put one hand in his pocket, and suddenly put his other hand on the wall next to Shen Qiao's ear, lowering his head and approaching him.

Suddenly seeing Lu Yan's enlarged handsome and gloomy face, Shen Qiao became nervous unconsciously.

A pair of curled eyelashes flapped their wings like a butterfly, sometimes revealing a pair of bright and moist eyes like a deer, sometimes casting a small shy shadow under the eyes.

"Lu, Lu Yan."

"Young Master, because you thought I was messy, bad, and dirty, you couldn't wait to move out of the dormitory last night."

"Now you want to go back to the dormitory with me, or go back to my bed to sleep?"

Go to bed and sleep...

Lu Yan suddenly appeared before his eyes, pressing him on the bed...

"I, I, no no, it's this..."

Shen Qiao was completely confused now. The memories of his past life were all coming to him in confusion. The most numerous memories were from the time when he was locked up in the villa by Lu Yan...

Looking at Shen Qiao's trembling fleshy lips at such a close distance, you can still smell the sweet and faint scent of strawberry milk on his body...

The Adam's apple rolled up and down, and there was a faint burning sensation in the lower abdomen.

Lu Yan cursed lowly, turned around and left.

It's not the time yet...

Shen Qiao calmed down for a while, and his brain was finally able to function normally. When he looked up and saw Lu Yan's figure in the distance, he patted his face and jumped on the spot anxiously.

It's really embarrassing. I'm always thinking about all sorts of random things in my head.

Fortunately, Shen Qiao had already figured out what Lu Yan meant by what he just said.

Because Shi Jin kept saying bad things about Lu Yan in front of him, he followed Lu Yan. He didn't want to share a dormitory with him, so he bought an apartment outside the school.

When he moved into the dormitory yesterday, he even mocked Lu Yan, saying that he left because he was dirty and messy.

Shen Qiao's face turned pale. God, God, had already reborn him, why couldn't it have happened one day earlier?

Lu Yan was originally cold and surly, which made him difficult to coax, but now that he had angered Lu Yan, it was even harder to coax him.

After all, it would be hard to coax Lu Yan into being promoted to the top.

Shen Qiao was so anxious that he wanted to cry, but he didn't cry in the end because he suddenly remembered Lu Yan's shoulder being hit by the table tennis frame. He ran to the school infirmary to buy a tube of ointment and trotted back to the dormitory building.

As soon as I turned the stairs, I heard the chaos in the corridor, as if someone was quarreling.

Shen Qiao was actually quite gossipy, but now she was worried about Lu Yan's back injury, so she didn't go to see the fun and went to 502 according to her memory.

Surprisingly, the noise of the quarrel came from his dormitory, and the figure blocked outside the door looked so familiar. It was Shi Jin!

"Lu Yan, Shen Qiao promised me when he moved out that he would leave his bed to me after he left." Shi Jin looked at Lu Yan softly, with a weak expression on his face that was about to cry.

This image of a weak and bully white lotus can easily arouse a man's desire for protection.

"Lu Yan, you are too domineering. This is Shen Qiao's bed, not yours. Do you care?"

"Don't be so selfish. Shi Jin said that they were snoring in the same bed and he had a nervous breakdown and couldn't sleep well, so he came to change dormitories."

Lu Yan crossed his arms and leaned against the bed, looking coldly at a circle of indignant classmates.

"Finished?"

"..." Being so cold made them feel so indignant!

"Get out of here when you're done." Lu Yan said bluntly.

No one could touch Shen Qiao's bed except him.

Shen Qiao stood at the door reacting for a long time and finally realized it. Together with Shi Jin, she tried every means to get him to move out of the dormitory. The purpose was to occupy his dormitory, his bed, his Lu Yan... well, occupy His roommate!

With Shi Jin's scheming attitude, it would be a pity not to go to the harem to fight!

Shen Qiao pushed the two people aside and squeezed into the dormitory with difficulty, just in time to see Shi Jin's eyes were red and she looked like she was about to cry, "Lu Yan~"

Shi Jin shamelessly seduced Lu Yan in public!

vomit--

I'm going to vomit out the overnight meal!

Shen Qiao hurriedly ran to Lu Yan, stretching out her little arms and waving them up and down, fearing that Lu Yan would accidentally fall into Shi Jin's beauty trap.

"Don't watch him get angry."

"...."

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao with his dark eyes, a strange flame dancing in his pupils, as if to say, don't worry, I don't look at other people, I only look at your hair...

Shen Qiao couldn't bear the look in Lu Yan's eyes and turned around silently, leaving Lu Yan with a piece of pink and soft back of his neck.

Licking his lips, his eyes were dark and hot.

The atmosphere was quiet, strange and ambiguous for a moment.

Shi Jin stared at the interaction between the two of them, a hint of ferocity flashed across his face, "Shen Qiao."

Shen Qiao touched his nose and forcibly diverted his attention, "Ahem, if you have a fever, go back to the dormitory and lie down to recover. Don't come to my dormitory on purpose to spread the virus."

If you don't admit to having a fever, that's just being arrogant.

If you don't admit to being arrogant, you are here to spread the virus.

Shi Jin's face turned red with anger at Shen Qiao's words, "Shen Qiao!"

"Don't keep calling me. If you have something to say, take your bedding and go back to your dormitory."

Shi Jin took two deep breaths, wondering why Shen Qiao, who had always been kind to him, suddenly became so...prickly.

But now that so many people were looking at him, he definitely couldn't be dismissed by Shen Qiao like this. He pinched his thighs and squeezed out two tears, "Brother Qiao Qiao, you asked me to come here. Yesterday you said you would move Go out and live in your dormitory."

He was afraid that Shen Qiao would become suspicious, so he didn't mention it at all last night.

But now he has spoken out first, shed a few tears as usual, and earned sympathy, and everyone will turn to him.

"I remember, you had a nervous breakdown."

"Hmm, so..."

"So I decided to rent you a room outside the school. If you live alone, you will be able to sleep well."

Shen Qiao didn't wait for Shi Jin to speak, and looked towards... not daring to look at Lu Yan, then turned to find Yu Le'an, "Le'an, you snore too loudly. Classmate Shi Jin sleeps with you, you will definitely It makes people unable to sleep."

A mouthful of snoring pot came flying to him, and Yu Lean accepted it with a smile.

Yu Lean was bitched by Shi Jin a few days ago, and he was worried that he wouldn't have the chance to come back.

"Yes, when I snore, I will be struck by five thunderbolts, specially designed to chop white lotuses."

Shi Jin could tell now that Shen Qiao and Yu Le'an were singing and singing specifically for him.

Shi Jin glanced at Lu Yan, clenched his fists unwillingly, and forced a smile, "No, I'll just rent the house myself, so I won't bother you."

Shen Qiao tilted her head and smiled, "It's no trouble. Anyway, all you spend is my family's money."

The Shen family kindly raised Shi Jin up.

But I didn't expect that his heart was so big that he wanted to swallow up the entire Shen family.

Shi Jin stiffened suddenly and took a step back in shock. She had promised not to mention his identity in school. Shi Jin didn't even dare to think carefully about why Shen Qiao suddenly revealed it and ran away immediately.

The image of a wealthy young man that he managed to build with great difficulty must not collapse.

Yu Le'an stretched out his hand to hook Shen Qiao's shoulder and ask him what he meant by what he just said. Suddenly, he saw the man who was still blaming the sky and the earth suddenly lowered his head, his eyes turned red, and he grabbed the corner of Lu Yan's clothes... ...?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
190K 7.9K 64
Technoblade hasn't seen his family in a while, Phil had house arrest, Tommy was in exile somewhere and very angry at him, and Wilbur... Wilbur was de...
4.5K 118 49
My nemesis said he was my old gong after amnesia 死对头失忆后说他是我老攻 Author: San Ye Tan 三夜檀 The latest chapter: Chapter 50 Extra Story The relationship betw...