[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

By Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... More

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 2 Rebirth
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?

419 7 0
By Demens88c

Shen Qiao clenched her fists and swore a bunch of oaths secretly. Then she slowly got up from the pile of table tennis balls. Just as she was about to clean up, the door of the equipment room was suddenly opened from the outside.

Shen Qiao thought Lu Yan was back again, so she turned around in surprise, "Lu Yan?"

"It's me." After entering the door, Shi Jin looked around for Lu Yan.

Shen Qiao looked at the person who was getting closer and closer. The innocent little white face became clearer and clearer. It overlapped with the ferocious and ugly face in the previous life, and he frowned in disgust.

Shi Jin, the most direct murderer who killed him!

Shi Jin's father was a servant of the Shen family. He once sacrificed his life to save Shen's father in a car accident. Because of this life-saving kindness, the Shen family took care of him as their own son.

But they never expected that their sincerity would be fed to the dogs!

Shi Jin is a complete white-eyed wolf!

Father Shen and Shen's mother were imprisoned, Brother Shen was paralyzed in a car accident, and Brother Shen was forced to jump off a building. All of this was planned by Shi Jin behind the scenes! ! !

When Shi Jin was looked at by Shen Qiao's sharp eyes, she always had the feeling of being unable to hide and being seen through. She frowned and said softly, "I heard from my classmates that you locked Lu Yan into the equipment room. I'm afraid of you." If something happens, don't worry, come and take a look."

Seeing Shen Qiao just staring at him without saying a word, Shi Jin suddenly felt guilty and added, "Brother Qiao Qiao, I, I'm really fine. Stop fighting with Lu Yan over me." ,Not worth it.

Seeing the smile on Shi Jin's face, Shen Qiao felt nauseated and affirmed, "Indeed."

Shi Jin was stunned, "What?"

Shen Qiao has been a good boy since he was a child. At most, he was pampered by his family and can be a little bit temperamental, but he has never done any other bad things.

Shen Qiao took the initiative to bully Lu Yan, which was unreasonable to him.

But in the previous life, Shen Qiao did do this. The reason was that Shi Jin cried in front of him and complained that Lu Yan bullied him. Shen Qiao couldn't get angry, so he went to avenge Shi Jin.

In the end, he was locked in the villa and bullied by Lu Yan for two years!

Shen Qiao was really aggrieved and decided to blame Shi Jin for this debt!

"you're right."

"Lu Yan and I will never fight again."

From now on, everyone will beat Shi Jin!

After saying that, Shen Qiao didn't want to see Shi Jin's face anymore, so she turned around and walked out the door.

Shi Jin looked at Shen Qiao's back and keenly noticed something was different. What happened to Lu Yan and Shen Qiao just now? Did Lu Yan confess to Shen Qiao?

There was an unfounded panic in my heart.

It would be great if Shen Qiao really turned around and saw Lu Yan.

Then he would have no chance to get Lu Yan.

No, he must completely destroy Shen Qiao! ! !

Lu Yan can only be his!

"Brother Qiaoqiao, I have prepared your birthday gift for you."

Shen Qiao's body suddenly froze in place, and the blood all over his body was cold.

Those naked insults and curses vaguely sounded in my ears.

"That's him, a monster who likes to mess around with men."

"I heard that there were three men in one night. They must all be screwed up. It's so disgusting."

"How can such a person deserve to be in our school? Let's jointly submit a letter to the student union and ask him to get out!"

His nails dug into his palms hard, and the sharp pain brought him back to his senses.

The birthday party of his freshman year was the beginning of his eternal destiny.

From that day on, his life completely fell into darkness!

Shen Qiao turned her head and looked at Shi Jin with piercingly cold eyes.

"I am looking forward."

.......

It was time for class at this time. Many students were rushing to the teaching building. Shen Qiao was also running in a hurry. Following his memory, Shen Qiao finally ran to the correct one after running to the wrong classroom three times in a row.

At a glance, he saw Lu Yan sitting in the last row.

My steps became brisk.

Suddenly, someone grabbed him.

"Shen Qiao, where are you running? Yao Yao, over there is Lu Xuyao's seat."

"I know you like him, so I took the seat next to him for you."

Shen Qiao was startled and suddenly remembered Lu Xuyao's hateful face.

At the beginning of his freshman year, he was attracted by Lu Xuyao's handsome appearance, and openly said that he wanted to pursue Lu Xuyao. Later, Shi Jin preached freedom of love in his ears.

His brain became hot and he ran to come out to his family.

What a...stupid idiot!

Purely...what an idiot!

"Brother Lu, your suitor is here."

"Our brother Lu is so charming that he was able to attract the famous Master Shen to pursue him openly right after he started school."

"No matter how big the background is, it doesn't matter. He is a man. Wouldn't it be disgusting to be liked by a man?"

This sentence also struck a chord in Lu Xuyao's heart. Shen Qiao's public pursuit made him feel both face-saving and disgusting.

But he knew that his bastard brother was deeply obsessed with Shen Qiao. Therefore, he didn't mind hanging on Shen Qiao.

Let that bastard see clearly how the person he likes humbles himself to please him!

The corners of his lips raised in a strange arc, "Why are you here so late today?"

According to Shen Qiao's liking for him, he didn't need to coax him at all. Shen Qiao was probably moved to the point of falling to the ground just by saying something to him.

It's not easy to handle Shen Qiao...

But the next second.

Shen Qiao picked up his textbook, stretched out his white and tender hands and dusted the cover of the book, as if dusting off garbage, with a look of disgust.

"It's so annoying that it stained my book."

Annoying, Shen Qiao actually said he was annoyed?

"What did you say?"

Shen Qiao raised her little face and showed a bright smile, "I said, don't touch my book, I think you are dirty."

Touching the disgust in Shen Qiao's eyes, Lu Xuyao ​​frowned and his voice became a bit stern.

"Shen Qiao, say it again!"

"Your ears are not good at such a young age. Do you want me to make an appointment for you?" Shen Qiao deliberately pretended to be surprised, and her expression was as sarcastic as she wanted. "You are deaf at such a young age. alright."

Lu Xuyao ​​lowered his face and stared at Shen Qiao.

Shen Qiao stared back unwilling to be outdone, these beasts, who are you afraid of?

"Didn't Shen Qiao just say that she wanted to pursue Lu Xuyao ​​yesterday? Why today, uh, is this Shen Qiao's unique way of pursuing people?"

"Maybe it's because the young couple are having trouble."

Hearing the whispers from the classmates around him, Shen Qiao clenched his fists, cursed himself in his heart, turned his head, looked at the classmates and let out a feigned surprise.

"Don't you really believe it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
14.3K 276 135
Author:Lychee Coconut/荔汁椰椰 Category: Danmei story Status: 252 chapter Introducing: ★Plush Controlling Wife Qinglong Gong x Before Amnesia, Noble and...
62.2K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...