Pick Me Darling~ [Sakamaki Lo...

By Gothgirl1994

Imagine an alternate universe in which your favorite character has a crush on you. Well this story is a 'what... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

5

4 0 0
By Gothgirl1994

After that day all of those who had talked with Sarina were a bit more cautious around her, mainly because they didn't want set her off that they weren't anything like they showed around her. It wasn't until all of the guys were looking for the green haired vampire that they froze when they saw her talking with Yui in the garden. They all looked at one another as they saw Sarina's eyebrow's furrowed a bit as Yui spoke, the look on her face was that of anger. After Yui was done speaking Sarina got up and went over to Yuki pulling her up from the chair.

All of the guys looked to her confused until they looked to her in surprise when Sarina without thinking pulled the heart out of the female letting the woman fall to the ground. She dropped the heart on to the dead woman's body before she looked to the males with a slight smirk before she walked off licking her hand off the blood that she had gotten on her hand. Kanato stepped back a bit as he held his teddy tighter.

"A-Am I the only one who's a bit scared of how Sarina just killed Yui?" Kanato asked as he looked to his brother's

None of them said anything as they looked to where Sarina was walking towards.

"Something must have upset her, that's the only thing I could think of that would make her snap like that." Subaru said seriously

"Maybe one of us should talk with her?" Kanato suggested.

"I'll do it, maybe I can calm her too." Shu said before he left as the others went to take care of Yui's body.

Shu found Sarina leaning against a tree as she was licking off the last bit of Yui's blood from her hand. She looked up to Shu as he gave him a toothy smile.

"Hello Shu, may I help you?"

"We all saw you rip the heart out of Yui...Why did you do it?" Shu asked as he sat beside her

"Many reasons, one she called me a freak for having the hair color that I do, then she started to go off about the six of you and everything she hated about all of you and all of the things you all did to keep her away from you all. I had it with her annoying voice so I killed her. Maybe now this house will be quiet again." She said as she looked to Shu as she moved closer to him.

"Hm...I guess it wasn't what we thought it was. We all thought it was because she pissed you off."

Sarina laughed and held her side. "You all care too much about me. I'm fine, just her voice and attitude was getting more than annoying."

"I guess you're right about that, so have you figured out who you'd want to date?" Shu asked curiously

"None of you...I'm not staying here." She said as she looked down at her skirt

That made Shu look to her with his eyes opened. "Why not?"

"I am going to go back to America after high school. I've been keeping in contact with my god mother and god father, they're willing to take me in as long as I am willing to work for their company at minimum wage. Which I'm willing to do...So there is no need for me to get close to anyone."

"You know the other's will be upset about that when they figure that out."

"I-I know...S-So please don't say anything!"

He sighed and placed a hand on her head. "Fine, but you better at least write to us when you can."

"Of course!" She said with a smile

For the rest of the day she spoke with Shu about what she was going to be doing until the other came by, then she stopped talking and she got up.

"Shu, thank you for speaking with me. I enjoyed to amount of time that I had with you, for now farewell." She said before she left.

Once she got out of eye and ear shot Shu looked to the others. "She's leaving in a few years to America. She doesn't want to be with anyone of us or get attached to any of us." Shu said as he got up.

"W-What?! S-She can't seriously be thinking of going back! w-who else is going to play with me?!" Kanato said sadly

"There has to be a reason for it." Reiji said seriously "Shu did you get why she was leaving?"

"She wanted to be with extended family of hers, apparently they own a shop in the states and is willing to give her work in exchange for her room." Shu said as he dusted himself off before he left back into the house

Kanato started to cry. "N-No! I can't stand to see her leave!" Kanato then left for her room

The other's shook their heads as they stayed silent for a moment, then Subaru spoke up.

"So what are we going to do now? Obviously she isn't going to want anything to do with any of us." Subaru said seriously

"I'll make it clear to her that she has to chose one of us or she won't be able to stay here any longer." Reiji said seriously

"Then have her hate all of us just because you can't get close to her like you wanted her? Honestly the best way to get to her is to find a weakness to use against her to make her stay here and stay." Laito said with his arms crossed

"AHH!" They all heard Sarina scream in horror.

They all rushed to where they heard her voice only to see her being pinned to the bars of the gate by a black haired male who had a knife at her throat.

"...again and you'll die. Now tell me where you placed it or I swear you're not going to get any closer to living a normal life." The male said angered

"I-It burned with your stupid bitchy girlfriend! Now get the hell off of me!" Sarina whined

"Hm...Maybe it was a mistake to be with her, you aren't that bad on the eyes Gabriella" The male said before she kneed him in the stomach.

She then kicked him away from her before she saw the males and rushed behind subaru.

"Who is that guy?" Subaru asked

"Marshall, Taria's ex boyfriend before she died. He was asking me about the necklace that she wore when she died." Sarina said as she held on to the back of his jacket.

"You can kill a woman without a second thought but when it comes to him you come across a male you start to act like a coward." Reiji commented

"Yui was defenseless and annoying. Marshall has a knife and has scared the living shit out of me since Taria started dating him years ago." Sarina said as the male got up from the ground

"Oh...I see why you are here. You probably already got fucked by all of these guys haven't you and your favorite must be that guy you're hiding behind." Marshall said harshly.

"No wonder she's scared shitless of you, you make her life a living hell." Ayato said seriously before he knocked the male out, he then looked to Subaru seriously "Take her and get the hell out of here."

Subaru nodded his head and pulled Sarina into his chest before he teleported her to his room where he pushed her into the wall. She looked up to him in shock before he kissed her on the lips. Just the sheer feeling of his lips against hers made her cheeks turn bright red.

"S....Subaru?"

"You aren't ever leaving, I don't want to ever hear or see you leave you got that? I didn't spend most of my damn time to get close to you just for you to push it aside for people who may or may not want anything to do with you. Do you have any idea how much all of us have gotten close to you?" Subaru said seriously as he took both of her hands within his own before he pinned her to the wall.

She blushed even more as she looked up to him. "I...I didn't know."

"Well now you do, none of us want to see you leave, we've all gotten so used to you Sarina....don't let it be for nothing." Subaru said softly before he kissed her again

That time she kissed him back and held his hands back as he moved closer to her. She slipped her hands out of his and wrapped them around his neck as he pulled her off of the ground pushing her even more so into the wall.

"I love you, will you please be my girlfriend, I want nothing more than to keep you safe beside me." Subaru said softly to her as he pressed his forehead against hers

Gabriella....Gabriella!....Gabby!....Gabby!....DAMN IT WAKE UP!

Gabriella woke up to see that she was still within the prison of a home she lived in with her siblings. She sighed and frowned as she looked to her diabolik lover plushies. Oh how I wish any one of you were real...

"Oh now you wake up! We have guests down stairs so get your ass up." Her elder sister Taria said before she left

She did and she gloomily made her way down the steps with her bunny in her hands. She yawned into her hand as she saw six familiar males within the living room talking to her second eldest sister. She blushed deep red until she was noted by her other sister.

"There you are you no good freak. Come over here and meet our guests." Her sister said rudely.

All the males looked to her and she held her bunny very close to her face as she shyly walked to the couch where her sister was sitting.

"Hello, its....Its very nice to meet all of you. My name is Gabriella." She said softly as she kept her bunny close to her mouth.

They all kept silent until Laito stood up and took her bunny from her mouth. "Is that so? and I bet you know all of us...Sarina."

She nodded her head. "P-Please give me back bunny." She said making her fangs show

"That's what I thought, you were hiding your fangs. How can you allow such stupid women control your life like that?" Laito asked as he gave it back to her.

She frowned and hugged her bunny tightly. "T-They are my guardian's until I graduate high school."

"You're in what grade now?" Reiji asked seriously

"F-First year of middle school." Sarina said weakly

"Oh here we go again, there's no way you boys are taking our servant away. She is staying here." her sister said as she pushed Gabriella into the couch as she stood up going in front of her

Gabriella didn't like what her sister was doing and pouted as she looked up to her sister. "D-Daniel..."

"SHUT UP YOU USELESS BITCH! Just...go make breakfast you slept past the time you know have to get up." She said glaring

"No." Gabriella said softly

"What was that?" Daniel said with a raised eyebrow

"I....I said no."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 422 23
The love that never dies Though what would happen to them? Would you choose a happy ending or a sad ending? Or would you choose an end without bein...
53.3K 1.5K 30
*USED TO BE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST* Ayumi Komori is the total opposite of her older sister Yui Komori, especially when it comes to personality. Out...
9K 102 59
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! All oneshots and scenarios are gender neutral. Characters included: Sakamakis and Mukamis
29.6K 402 28
You are sent to the Sakamaki manor and you meet all of them but one vampire in particular takes to your liking and you soon fall in love with him. Do...