Be My Guardian Angle (Alan As...

By oneveilsleeping

"if someone comes into your life to change it for the better.. don't ever let them go." was the last thing my... More

be my guardian angle (Of Mice And Men)
"Miss Invisible"
"Second and Sebring"
"The Way She Feels"
"Poprocks & Cokes"
"The Storm"
"The Flood"
"Meeting With A Vampire"
"Nothing Can Come Between Us"
"Found Relief In A Knife"
"Now Your Little Party's Gonna End"
"Can You Fix The Broken?"
¡Please Read!
"Believe In Me"
"Baby, I Love You"
"I'm Only Me When I'M With You"
ATTENTION
"This Ones For You"

"I Wont Give Up"

1.4K 32 4
By oneveilsleeping

So here you go ;) hope you enjoy! >>>

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-2 weeks later-

Surprisingly these two weeks have gone by smoothly, I've gotten along with everyone perfectly, but I think I got along with Alan better. We just seemed to have just.. clicked. The guys are all such a blast, they really are. Its kinda sad to say that they're my only friends so far on this tour because I refuse to go out and mingle with other people. Though K know i'm going to have to considering Austin is making me be merch girl. Little bastard.

"Kat!" My older brother called for me from the back lounge distracting me from the movie me and Alan were watching.

"What!" I hollered back, not wanting to get up.

"Can you bring me a monster please!!" I scuffed under my breath,

"Get it yourself i'm not your maid! I'm trying to watch a movie here!"

"PLLLLEEAAASSSEEEE!!!!" He whined yelling at the top of his lungs.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" I yelled just as loud. I could hear the other guys laughing from either in their bunks or in the back with Austin.

"PLLEAAASSSEE!"

"GET SOMEONE ELSE TO GET IT FOR YOU!" I turned back to the movie only to see Alan trying to hide his laughter. "What are you laughing at gingy?" I jokingly sneered.

"Huh? What? What are you talking about? I would never laugh at you Kitty." My heart fluttered a bit when he called me by his nickname he gave me. He was the first person to call me that.. Before I could make a remark I hear Austin again.

"HEYY MY GINGER PRINCESS!!!!! CAN YOU GET ME A MONSTER! PRETTY PLEASEEEE!!!" I busted out laughing and not even trying to hold it in. Alan groaned. "PLEEAAASEEE! I LOVVVEEE YOUUUU!" I fell off the couch and onto the floor, rolling and laughing.

"FINE!" He got up stepping over me, but before he left to got the back he kicked me, lightly, in the butt muttering colorful words. I calmed down enough to crawl back on the couch my sides aching from laughing to hard. Alan came back glaring at me the whole way.

"Oh come on. I didn't mean it!" He frowned taking a seat on the other couch. "Awe, no need to sit away from me! Come on, turn that frown up side down." He didn't even flinch. Just sat there and glared/frown at the wall, his face pointing away from mine. I began to feel guilty. Wow, nice going Kaitlyn. At least he was nice enough to TRY and hold it in.

"Awe Alan I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset." I moved beside him, placing my arms around him. Whats this feeling in my stomach? "Hey, i'm sorry gingy." I pouted laying my head in the crook of his neck. Still he refused to talk. "Allaaannnn i'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. Please forgive me.." I whimpered a little and hugged him closer to me. "Buddy... gingy.. Alan.." Nope nothing. "Please talk to me! I'll do anything!" That some how got his attention.

"Anything you say?" He got that devilish smirk on his face.

"Uh.. yes?" He smirked wider.

"Kiss me." My eyes widened and my heart rate quickened. "I mean on the checks. Not like that." Part of me was relieved, but something in me wished he meant it for real. I laughed it off. His done this three times now.

"Is this a thing now?" I giggled.

"It can be." He smirked.

"So whenever you're mad at me I just have to kiss you on the cheeks for you to forgive me." He sharply nodded his head once, his brown eyes glowing. I laughed turning his head with my hand. I leaned in about to kiss his cheeks when someone barged in calling Alan's name making him turn his head....

"Whoa.." My eyes shoot open and I jumped back covering my mouth. Tino stood in front of us his mouth hanging open.

"Well this is awkward..." I got up slowly making my to the back leaving Alan and Tino. My cheeks were still burning when I entered the back with Phil, Aaron, and Austin. I sat beside Austin watching as they played their games. I couldn't focus on anything but the tingling on my lips. I licked my lips tasting the beer from Alan's lips. My heart fluttered and I got this weird feeling in my stomach. I know this feeling, at the bottom of stomach. It's those damn butterfly's. The same ones that broken my heart so many times. This can't be happening again. It can't. When I said I was done with boys, I meant it. I can't be-

My phone went off making me jump. Not even bothering to check who it was I answered it, leaving the lounge so I could hear.

"Hello?"

"Kaitlyn! You answered!" Oh fuck Matt. Groaning I stomped out of the bus ignoring Alan's eyes on me.

"What." I snapped leaning against the bus.

"Okay, I am so so so so so so sorry! Please! You have to understand I didn't mean any of that to happen!"

"Oh so your saying that I wasn't suppose to walk in on you! So your saying you we're suppose to get away with cheating!" My voice was rising, I decided to go to the back of the bus away from the door.

"No! I don't mean it like that! She's wasn't suppose to come over. She's my ex, she's crazy! She was all over me!" I frowned, my blood boiling.

"Yes Matt, because you on top of her is your explanation of 'She's all over me'. Seems to me YOU were all over HER!" My eyes started to get blurry. Crying is the last thing I want to do right now.

"Baby please! You know me! You know I would never do that! I don't know what got over me. Please baby forgive me! Give me another chance. I couldn't stop thinking about you for the past two weeks." Matt started to beg, I began to hear sniffling on the other end. Oh god, don't start crying.

"Matt... I.."

"Please baby. Please... I need you.." I bit my lip, tears falling from my eyes. I can't believe i'm going to do this...

"Ok...One last chance. Don't you dare blow it Matt." Something didn't feel right, but something felt right at the same time.

"Oh my god! Thank you baby girl! I promise you I won't do that ever again!" I could literally hear his smile. I chuckled remembering his smile. Perfect straight white teeth and a dimple on his left cheek.

"You better." I kicked the rocks around on the ground.

"I love you baby girl." I blushed smiling at the ground.

"Love you too babe." The words felt right. Everything was better now. I had my man back. I have him. For the next two hours we talked and talked. About anything and everything. I love our relationship. We never have an awkward conversation. There's always something to talk about. But there was something in the back of my head saying this was a bad idea...  

A sudden loud thud made me freeze. I frown peeking around the bus checking the door. No, no one came out. Huh. Probably someone else's bus.

:- Alan POV -:

Kaitlyn stormed off the bus, a pissed off look in her eyes. I couldn't shake the kiss we just shared. Thanks to Tino, I will now never get the feeling of her lips on mine out of my head. I swear when our lips met fireworks exploded. I know it was a simple short peak on the lips, but it still felt amazing. I heard Kaityln raise her voice out side. Frowning I got up leaning my ear against the door. I didn't hear anything. Peeking out I didn't see her. Frowning I open the door, shutting it quietly behind me. I heard her yelling, this time from behind the bus.

"Yes Matt, because you on top of her is your explanation of 'She's all over me'. Seems to me YOU were all over HER!" I froze. I didn't want to ears drop but it sounded like she was about to cry... There was a few moments of silence before Kaitlyn spoke up again.

"Matt...I.." Her voice trembled. It wasn't hard to figure out that this Matt dude cheated on Kaitlyn and they broke up. It also wasn't hard to tell Matt didn't like that they broke up. Who in their right mind would cheat on Kaitlyn?

"Ok...One last chance-" I didn't care to listen to the rest. What the hell! She's getting back together with him! Did that kiss mean anything! Sure as hell meant something to me!

"Love you too babe." Something broke inside me. Pain shot through my chest. I guess that kiss was just an accident... Storming off I slam the bus door behind me. Everyone was sitting around eating. They looked up at me worryingly. I ignored them going to the back away from everyone. I closed the back lounge door behind me locking it. I slumped against the door feeling like someone just ripped my heart out of chest. Stupid Alan falling for a girl in two weeks time who you knew nothing about. Stupid, stupid stupid.

~

All day I ignored Kaitlyn. It was hard but I did it. I can't wait until we arrive at the next venue so I could get up on that stage and let all my anger and sadness out. I can't seem to wait 18 more hours to get back on that stage and hold my guitar. This leaves me with 18 hours of constant memories of Kaitlyn and me over the 2 weeks. Wow, that's a bit weird. 2 weeks and I already have tons of memories. It's kinda of ridiculous how easily I feel for her. Like... like love at first sight. I don't remember admitting my feelings for her, but they're defiantly there alright. No need to deny theme now...

:- Kaitlyn POV :-

Alan's been avoiding me lately, and in all honesty it hurts like a fuck. I don't know what I did wrong. Was it because of the kiss? My mind soon went to the day Alan and me kissed. I hate to admit it now that I have Matt, but there was something. It wasn't big, but it was still there. This isn't fair. Matt and me being separated due to Austin making me come along with him. Though it's less fair to Matt because he doesn't know that I lay in bed and constantly think of that kiss late at night. God, I feel so bad. At least I don't love Alan. I mean, if I did then I would be in deep shit. But that kiss meant nothing. It can't mean anything. I'm with Matt now. Matt and I have shared way more kissed then Alan and I have. That's just one, little, mistaken kiss compared to all the the stolen, lovely, sweet, long kisses me and Matt shared. I love Matt, his kisses mean something, even if it didn't feel that way at first, but they do now. Come on, I can't kiss someone once and automatically fall in love with them. Can I? If I can, then I can't fall in love with Alan. I just can't. I love Matt. I will always love Matt and only Matt.

There's that feeling again...

'Bing'

I shook away my thoughts looking down at my laptop. Matt's calling me on Skype. Smiling I take my laptop and leave the back lounge to my bunk. Securing the curtains shut I answer the call, Matt's face popping up. I took one head phone out so I could make sure I didn't talk too loud. Austin doesn't know I'm dating someone, I want to keep it that way for now at least.

"Hey babe." I waved into the camera, getting lost in Matt's bright blue eyes.

"Hey baby girl. How's your day so far." I sighed dramatically. "Uh oh. What's wrong. Go a head talk, daddy's here." I laughed at him, slightly grossed out.

"Okay, one don't EVER say that again!" He laughed nodding his head.

"You're right, that kinda sounded a little creepy." I giggled ready to talk. I hesitated a bit about talking about Alan. Matt doesn't know about Alan, only that i'm on tour with my brother and his four band mates. Shrugging I go ahead and start talking anyway.

:- Alan's POV -:

I was on my way to collect my clothes so I could take a shower when I heard Kaitlyn in her bunk talking to someone. Wait let me guess. Matt.

"Babe, chill out. He's my brother's best friend. I would never go out with him." I clenched the clothes in my hand storming off to the showers. So i'm just her brothers friend now? Okay, I see how it is. Looks like I've never had a shot at her anyway. I wanted to be mad, pissed at her. But I just couldn't bring my self to it. I was too heed over heels in love with her I could only feel heart broken.

I must have been the shower for awhile, just thinking of Kaitlyn, because I heard Austin shouting my name to get out that we have stopped at a little restaurant to eat. Yelling back a reply I stepped out of the shower. I reached for my towel, but didn't find it there. For fucks sakes please tell me I didn't forget my towel. I looked around my clothes, but found nothing. Oh just great. Biting my lip I open the door peeking out to make sure the cost was clear. I heard the guys outside laughing, assuming Kaitlyn was out there too. Walking out, completely naked and wet (A/N omg just imagine.... o.o) I head to my bunk but freeze when Kaitlyn flawlessly jumps out of her bunk. She was about to reach into her bunk for something when she notices me. Her dark brown eyes growing wide her face growing a bright bright red. I watched as her eyes traveled down my body. Suddenly she jumped 20 feet in the air clamping her hands over her eyes.

"Holy shit! I'm so so so sorry! Oh my god! S-sorry!" She reached into her bunk pulling out her phone and shoes, running out the door. Despite the fact Kaitlyn just saw me naked I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips. She totally just checked me out.

It's like something clicked. She may be dating Matt, but that shouldn't be able to stop me from loving her. That doesn't stop me from trying to win her over. And that's exactly what i'm going to do. I'm going to get her and make her mine. I'll do whatever it takes to get her. She doesn't deserve a man who already CHEATED on her. How is she to know that he won't do it again while she's here on tour?

While I got dressed, I thought of a million things to say to Kaitlyn to explain why I have been ignoring her. So far nothing seems to be working. Still thinking I open the door to the parking lot we were in. I saw Kaitlyn laughing along with the others and I just thought, just wing it. Flirt with her, win her over. Do anything to get her to talk to you.

Smirking I jump down the steps making my way to the group.

"Hey, ready for some food." Phil swung his arm over my shoulder. I nodded looking over at the restaurant, i'm guessing its a burger place or something like that?

"Oh yeah." Still smirking I casually glance at Kaitlyn. she quickly adverting her eyes to the ground. "I'm starving! Lets go!"

:- Kaitlyn's POV -:

I can get him out of my head! Oh my god that was the most embarrassing thing ever! I can't believe I just saw Alan Ashby naked! Naked! Just at the little mention of naked making me blush.

"Thinking of something, love?" I slid into the booth just as Alan was on the other side. He had that smirk on his face, like he just came up with the words most perfect plan and no one knows but him. I couldn't even meet his eyes.

"I'm not thinking of anything actually." Lier. I coughed awkwardly feeling his eyes on me. Okay, why now after I humiliate my self does he pay attention to me? Thankfully I can text Matt to distract me.

I occasionally joined the guys conversations but mostly stayed quiet texting Matt, until he feel asleep. Leaving me all alone with nothing to distract me. Even though I already knew what I was going to get I decided to just read though the menu. I felt someone kick me from underneath the table, getting my attention. I leaned back peeking under the table. The only feet I saw close by mine were Alan's. Ignoring the kick I go back to the menu, but shortly after I felt another kick. Okay, make he was just moving his legs.

Kick.

My eye twitch, something that happens when I start to get annoyed. I could just feel Alan's eyes on me. I lifted the menu, making it a wall between Alan and me so I don't have to see his face.

Kick.

Clenching the menu in my fist I keep calm refusing to let him get me pissed. Two can play at the silent game. Except I really suck at this game... but I can always try.

Kick.

I almost groan in annoyance but I cover it with a cough.  

"Okay there?" Austin nudges my shoulder.

"Yep, just dandy." He looks at me worriedly before going back to his conversation with Aaron. I heard Alan chuckled beneath his breath. That little shit.

I kept the menu up taking my phone out hiding it behind the menu. Lets see... tumblr.

kick.  

I sucked in a deep breath angrily re-blogging a post. I swear to Jesus, kick me one more ti-

kick.

I blew. Slamming the menu down I glare at Alan, still keeping my eyes anywhere but his.

"Oh. My. God. Stop kicking me!" Everyone turned to us. Alan laughed out loud.

"No." I moved my eyes to his goofy grin, something funny going on inside my heart.

"Yes. It's getting annoying. So stop." I say through clench teeth.

"What's the magic word?" The put his chin in his hand resting his elbow on the table, kicking me.

"Stop kicking me please, you little shit." His eyebrows shot up, mockingly surprised.

"Ooh, feisty one we have here." I felt his foot resting on top of mine, the pressure of his foot increasing. Stupid TOMS, why don't you work as protection.

"You're pissing me off Ashby." I sneered. He wasn't even the slightest fazed by my anger and annoyance. He just smiling that cocky little smile that I wish I could swiped right off his face.

"And what are you going to do little miss Carlile?" He did not just call me little? Let alone Miss? Realisation flooded over me when I remembered he has something that I don't. Stretching my free leg out I rest my foot right between his legs.

"Wanna know what I'm going to do?" My smile was anything but sweet. Before I could let him reply I pressed my foot, very hard, to his.. area. He groaned gripping my foot before I could remove it. The tabled erupted in laughter, even Austin was finding this funny. Alan yanked my foot, bringing it above the table. I yelped, slouching in the booth seat, placing my hands in front of me stopping me from disappearing under the table.

Alan tsked shaking his head.

"Now, that wasn't very nice." He 'pouted' putting on that fake disappointed tone. I tried wiggling my foot free, shaking the table.

"Whoa watch it! We have drinks." Austin put his hand over his cup, stopping it from falling over. I was dumbfounded.

"Uh? You just going to worry about your drink? This ginger has my foot held captive! You're not even going to help your own sister!" Okay, I may be a tad over reactive about this... but...

"Your foot should be held captive. Rule 1: No ball kicking. We will put your foot in jail." Phil laughed humorously at his little joke. I rolled my eyes trying to yank my foot free. This position is getting really uncomfortable.

"First you see it, now you hit it." Alan yanked my foot more, dragging me partly under the table.

"Uh. What?" Austin coked on his coke, the table going silent. I mentally cursed Alan out in my head. I could literally feel my face heating up all the way to the top.

"It's not my fault he walks around naked." I mutter, still trying to wiggle my foot out of his hand. Jesus Christ he has a strong grip.

"It's not my fault you pop out of no where! You were supposed to be out side!" I glare at him, yanking my foot a little harder.

"Can I have my foot back." I groan spazzing out just to get my foot free.

"Kait-"

"Ughhh." I start making inhuman sounds.

"Er, Kaitlyn there's a....people around us.." I hear Aaron, my realisation of us being in a PUBLIC restaurant. I immediately stop looking around at my surroundings. Everyone in a 20 feet radios was looking at me with a 'what the fuck' face. My eyes widened, sinking down into my seat trying to hide my self.

"Alan... let her go..." I heard Tino whisper, shortly after he let go of my foot. Carefully I brought it back under the table. But I refused to come back up. I was in an awkward position, but I didn't care I was far too embarrassed to come back up.

"Kaitlyn, you can come back up now. You have to order food." Austin shook my shoulder attempting to bring me up.

"Not hungry...."

"You haven't been hungry in 4 days. You're eating." I could literally hear Aaron roll his eyes

"I have eaten." I roll my eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me. And crumbs isn't a meal." Aaron said seriously. I groan, refusing to get up.

"Kaitlyn Elizabeth get up." Austin dragged me up, just in time for the waitress to come over. I huffed brushing his hand off my forearm. I caught Alan's glance, a sympathetic look in his eyes. I bet he pity's me because of my eating disorder. Everyone pity's me. I actually wasn't in the mood to eat, Austin knew it. I know he did. He knew right away when the waitress asked me what I wanted.

I was so wrapped into my thoughts I don't even remember what I ordered!

~

"And here's your burger." You have to be kidding me? This can not be a burger? This is fucking huge! what the hell!

"Thank you." I smiled thanking her for my food. But in reality, I just wanted to throw the damn thing away and whip this annoying fake smile off my face. Sad thing that I've gotten use to it.

Everyone was talking and laughing stuffing food down their throat, while I just sat there an awkward bug haven't even touch my food.

"Kate...." I looked up at Phil. It's funny, I haven't even known them that long and they all already got a nickname for me.

"Hmm?" He looked at me with those big brown puppy dog eyes, his brows drown together in concern.

"You haven't touched your food.." I bit my lip slightly nodding.

"Yeah.. I know."

"Kitty, you need to eat. At least eat about half of it." God, he has to stop calling me that.

"But-"

"Kat, just. just eat half and I won't make you eat breakfast tomorrow." Austin sighed forcing the words out. Since they found out they've been making me eat every breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I would have to at least a small portion of the food then they'd be satisfied. I sighed in defeat.

"Fine.." I reached over Austin snatching the Ketchup from Aaron. Reluctantly taking the bun off I slip open the cap to the ketchup squirting the substance onto the meat. But all that came out what the juice.

"Ugh! Why! I don't want your pre-cum juice! I want the cum! Gah! Every. Damn. Time!" I snap the cap closed shaking the bottle. Trying this one more time, I finally get the ketchup out and onto the meat. Smiling satisfied I connect the bun with the burger again. I looked up feeling everyone's eyes on me. Thankfully just the guys.

"What?"

"Did she just refer ketchup to cum?" Tino had one eye brow raised staring at me oddly.

"Yeah... I yeah think she just did.." Alan squinted his eyes at me.

"So? It's how I feel about the ketchup. You can't tell me that every time the juice comes out, you don't think of pre-cum?" They scrunched up their faces in disgust.

"No." They shook their head. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well whatever, I see it that way." Taking a tiny bite out of the burger Austin says,

"Should I like... be concerned." Chewing the piece till it was just tiny tiny clumps I reply.

"No, it's just how I think. No need to be concerned." I smiled up at him taking a sip from my drink.

"You. You have a dirty mind." Tino squinted his eyes at me pointing his fork at me.

"I don't have a dirty mind. It's just sexier than yours." I sass him, earning a few laughs. It went like this for the next hour or so. One after another of over used perverted jokes and tons of laughter.  

I'm proud to say that I actually ate the burger and didn't feel like throwing up. I was tired and ready for sleep. Tomorrow will be my first day of work, i'm kinda... happy to have the job. But i'm just worried I'll embarrassed my self and then there's all those people.... it's just freaks me out. I don't know I just get bad thoughts when i'm with a crowd.

"Hey kitty." Alan stopped me right before I was about to crawl into bed.

"What's up gingy." I sighed fixing my jacket around my body.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you today. It was nothing against you, just... I don't know. I just received bad news and was a little upset." I frown a little. How come he talked to the guys and not me..? Thinking it over a bit I decided to except his lame excuse. I mean, he obviously isn't mad at me any more for whatever I did considering he's forgiving me now.

"Oh, I'm sorry for the bad news. Kinda getting worried as to why you just randomly stopped talking to me." I laughed it off lightly punching his shoulder. He smiled that smile of his before nodding.

"Yeah. Again sorry. Well, night Kitty. Got to get up bright and early." He pulled me in squeezing me to his chest. His chest was abnormally soft for how hard it is. If that makes any sense. We stayed in that right embrace for longer then necessary. I thought of Matt and immediately cut the hug off coughing awkwardly.

"Yeah, so night gingy." I couldn't resist the urge but to hug him one last time before slipping into my bunk. I heard him say good-night, mumbling something after.

"Huh?" I poke my head out. He spun around.

"Huh? what?"

"Y-you said something?" He's eyes grew slightly.

"What? No I didn't? Must be hearing things." He waved his hand tsking at me for 'hearing things'. I opened my mouth to speak but he disappeared into his bunk.

"You okay?" Austin came into the bunk area ready to get into his bunk above mine.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah. I'm good. Night bro." I smiled up to him waving my hand. He chuckled bending down, kissing the top of my head.

"Night Kat. Get some rest." I nodded going back into my bunk getting comfortable. My phone buzzed from under my pillow snapping my eyes open. I haven't even realised I was dozing off. Digging for my phone I click it on getting blinded by its light. Once my eyes were adjusted I unlocked my phone, it automatically sending me to my new text message.

From: Matt <3

sorry baby for falling asleep one you :/ you're probably asleep by now but I just wanted to say I love you and sweet dreams baby girl :) x

I smiled at his message feeling my heart flutter. God I love him.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

I promised it would be longer :D haha so how was it? was it good? I'm going to start bringing more Alan and Kaitlyn into this. I just wanted to build Kaitlyn and Austin relationship first, but more cute Alan and Kaitlyn chapters are coming ;) haha so one last thing. I have to write my chapter for Take A Bite. don't know what that is? Go and find it ;) it's my friends Karalyn and Presley's and mind Fanfiction :3 if you can't find it go to ThoseInGlassHouses account and it should be there. It's really good ;) go and read it !!!

VOTE COMMENT AND ALL THAT JAZZ

please I would appreciate it, lets me know my writing is good or at least descent.

~stars can't shine without darkness~

Continue Reading