āŠ±š—¶š—»š—µš˜‚š—ŗš—®š—»š—²āŠ° 怐š—”š—®š—暝˜‚ļæ½...

Oleh xhilphonyii

š˜Šš˜™š˜ˆš˜Šš˜’š˜š˜š˜Šā€¼ļø š˜ˆ š˜“š˜µš˜°š˜³š˜ŗ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜¢ š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ š˜Øš˜¦š˜µ š˜Ŗš˜“š˜¦š˜¬š˜¢š˜Ŗ'š˜„ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜° š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Æš˜¢š˜³š˜¶ļæ½... Lebih Banyak

š˜š—µš—² š—Æš—²š—“š—¶š—»š—»š—¶š—»š—“
š—¢š—µ š˜†š—²š—®š—µ, š—žš—¼š—»š—¼š—µš—®šŸ˜Ž
š—˜š˜ƒš—²š—暝˜†š—¼š—»š—²'š˜€ š—¶š—» š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š—ŗš—²šŸ˜™
š—œ š—š—Øš—¦š—§ š—šš—¢š—§ š—›š—˜š—„š—˜ š—§š—›š—¢š—Øš—šš—›?!
š—¦š—”š—”š—— š—©š—œš—Ÿš—Ÿš—”š—šš—˜ š—›š—˜š—„š—˜ š—œ š—–š—¢š— š—˜šŸ—£ļø
š—§š—„š—”š—œš—”š—œš—”š—š. šŸ’Ŗ
š—œš˜'š˜€ šŸ³ š—¶š—» š˜š—µš—² š—ŗš—¼š—暝—»š—¶š—»š—“... š— š—¼š—»š˜š—µ šŸ­
š— š—¢š—”š—§š—› šŸ®... š—¬/š—”'š—¦ š—™š—Ÿš—˜š—«š—œš—•š—œš—Ÿš—œš—§š—¬ & š—™š—œš—šš—›š—§š—œš—”š—š š—¦š—§š—¬š—Ÿš—˜
š— š—¢š—”š—§š—› šŸÆ ... š—™š—„š—˜š—˜ š— š—¢š—”š—§š—› (š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š˜€š—¼š—ŗš—² š˜š—暝—®š—¶š—»š—¶š—»š—“)
š— š—¢š—”š—§š—› šŸ° š— š—¢š—„š—˜ š—§š—„š—”š—œš—”š—œš—”š—š; š—¦š—”š—©š—œš—”š—š š—›š—”š—žš—Ø & š—­š—”š—•š—Øš—­š—”
š— š—¢š—”š—§š—› šŸ°.. š—¬/š—” š—¦š—˜š—„š—©š—”š—”š—§š—¦
š—•š—§š—–š—›š—˜š—¦ š—œ'š—  š—•š—”š—–š—žšŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆšŸ„µ
š—„š—¢š—–š—ž š—Ÿš—˜š—˜ š— š—¬ š—•š—”š—•š—¬
š—žš—”š—•š—Øš—§š—¢ š—”š—”š—— š—›š—œš—¦ š—–š—”š—„š——š—¦
š—Ŗš—„š—œš—§š—§š—˜š—” š—˜š—«š—”š— 
š—™š—¢š—„š—˜š—¦š—§ š—¢š—™ š——š—˜š—”š—§š—› šŸ˜°
š—™š—¢š—„š—˜š—¦š—§ š—¢š—™ š——š—˜š—”š—§š—› š—£š—§.šŸ®
š—˜š—£š—œš—– š—•š—”š—§š—§š—Ÿš—˜šŸ˜±
š—Ÿš—¶š—“š—µš˜š˜„š—¼š—暝—ø, š—»š—¼ š—暝—²š—®š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—».šŸ˜Ž

š—šš—˜š—§ š—„š—˜š—”š——š—¬ š—§š—¢ š—„š—Øš— š—•š—Ÿš—˜ā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

1.2K 79 72
Oleh xhilphonyii

"First of all, congratulations on finishing the second exam." Anko (I think that's her name... I forgot) announces,

'Heh, they were 79 test takers for the second exam, frankly I'm even surprised 22 passed.' Anko thought, 'I knew that less than half would make it, but I really thought the number would be in the single digits.'

"I'm so hungry.." Choji complained,

"What a drag, there's so many candidates left..'

"Sasuke and his team have passed too!" Ino laughed,

"Well, of course they did. After all the trouble we went through to keep them safe, they'd better have passed." Shika scuffed,

"I see your team didn't do to bad, Kakashi. They must've gotten real lucky." Gai taunted, "Of course with my team still around, they won't make it any further. After all, what happens in the next this is ability, and we've got you far out classed. Well, I guess a part of growing up is learning to deal with heartbreak huh, Kakashi?" He laughed and looked over at Kakashi,

Kakashi turned to him, confused, "Huh? Did you say something?"

Gai roared in annoyance, 'All right, Kakashi, you win this round. Ooo it drives me nuts when you act so cool, but there's no way I'll let you get the best of me!'

'So that's Gai sensei's old rival, huh?' Tenten peered out from behind her team, 'Well, if I had to judge them on looks alone, I'd say Gai sensei would have to lose.'

'Gai sensei is just the coolest teacher ever, and he is so cool, he practically glows with cool! You watch Gai sensei, some day I'll make you proud of me!'

'Sure enough, all the best are here. Sasuke Uchiha, huh?' Neji glanced at Sasuke.

Y/n is staring down Orochimaru disguised as the sound village teacher.

'You got everyone else fooled but you not fooling me, I watched the entire show. Speaking of, I can't wait to spar with someone! It's been 42 hours since I've battled with someone! This time, I'll try to make it last instead of defeating someone so easily.'

"Alright now pay attention! Lord Hokage is going to explain the third exam to you. You better listen carefully, maggots! Lord Hokage, they're all yours."

"Hm." He steps up closer, "Ahem. First before I tell you what the third exam entails, I want to explain something about the test itself. Listen closely now, it's something that all of you need to understand. I'm going to tell you the true purpose of these exams. Why do you suppose our country holds these exams in conjunction with our allies? To raise the ability levels of the Shinobi, and increase friendship between allied nations to be sure. But it's important you understand it's true meaning. The exams are so to speak, the representation of the battle between allied nations."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Tenten asked,

"Now, if we look at our history..

Oh Lord imma have to type a lot... okay back to the story.

"- all the countries that we're currently allied with were once neighboring nations that continuous fought with each other for power. In order to avoid destroying each other's military strength meaninglessly, those nations decided to select champions to battle on behalf of their countries and have mutually selected locations. That was how the Chunin Exams began."

"Well, that's great, but why do we have to go through these exams?" Naruto asks, "I mean it's not like we're doing this to pick Chunin to go fight."

"Well actually, there is no question. That's kind of the point of these exams. To select Shinobi worthy of becoming Chunin. On the other hand, these exams also allow for Shinobi to carry the pride of their nation on their backs and fight against other ninja for their very lives. Many leaders and people of prominence from various countries are invited to attend this exam as guests. And also possibly to seek Shinobi to work for them. This exam could determine the course of your ninja work, from here on out. And more importantly, those rulers will watch your battles and take note of each of the strengths each ninja and each nation is developing. If there is a gap in power between countries the strong nations are inundated with job requests for their ninja. And conversely request two countries that are deemed weak decline. Therefore, the stronger our nation is, the better our position when it comes to negotiating with neighboring countries, so it's important to show how much military strength our village has."

"Even so, why is it necessary for us to fight for our lives?" Kiba snapped,

"The nations strength is the villages strength, the villages strength, is the shino is strength. And the true strength of the Shinobi is only achieved when it's pushed to its limits, such as in a life and death battle. This exam is chance to display the strength of home country Shinobi and hence the strength of the nation itself."

'Omg. Bitch keeps yapping bruh, I wanna get to my apartment and take a shower, that's all I wanna do.' Y/n sighs boredly, and roll her eyes.

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.-°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯

"Now listen, this is where I'd like to explain the third exam."

Just then a guy appears,

"Master Hokage, please allow me, Hayate Gekko, who was given the task of the judge, to speak first."

"So be it."

"It's nice to meet you all." He starts coughing, "There's something I'd like you all to do- *cough* cough* cough* before the third exam." He starts coughing again, his coughing gets louding and more continuous, bro is coughing up a storm.

Y/n laughs, and quickly covers her mouth, 'Why is this so funny?'

"We have to have a preliminary exam before we move into the real one."

"Huh?"

"Preliminary? Just what do you mean by that?!" Shika yelled,

'of course his lazy ass is concerned...'

"Sensei, I don't understand the point of that preliminary." Sakura tilts her head,

"I think it's because there's too many candidates left. If too many Shinobi are produced from one nation in one year, it throws off the balance of power, y'know political stuff like that."
(Idk, I got that from research)

"Not only that, the first parts of the exams may have been too easy, in the rules it states that a preliminary exam can be enforced at any point to prevent too many candidates from advancing." Gekko explains,

"As Lord Hokage said before, we have very important guests arriving to watch, we must speed things up. With that being said, if there are any of you who feel your not in top physical condition, now is your chance to- *COUGH* cough * cough*

"Are you in top physical condition?" Y/n internally laughs,

"Sorry about that, as I was saying, those of you wish to drop out, please speak now. The preliminary will be starting immediately."

"Come on, you mean right now?" Kiba also complained,

"But we just finished barely surviving the last exam, don't we get a break?" Ino huffed,

"Man, what a drag..."

"Huh?! What about our meal? I'm starving!"

Over all the complaining and the fussing with team 7, Kabuto raises his hand causing the room to turn quiet.

"Ok, you got me I'm out." Kabuto lightly laughed, pushing his glasses up with his other hand,

"But, Kabuto? Why're you quitting!? I don't get this tell me why!" Naruto

"Well, no wonder this is his 7th time doing the exams, he just keeps quitting, fucking pussy."

Kabuto stops in his tracks, a grin on Y/n's face appears,

"Y/n! Don't say such mean things! Kabuto has saved us time and time again!" Sakura scolded,

"Have you ever wondered why? His motive isn't to kindly help a couple of rookies, he's obviously trying to earn your trust for a reason. I thought you of all people would see through this, Sakura, or even atleast Sasuke. No offense, Naruto."

"What about you huh? You show up from some foreign country and attend the academy for one day then leave to go the Sand Village, nobody really knows who you are!"

"Um, actually I attended the academy for a day and 1/3. But, wow. Really, Sakura? You're so totally not my first wife anymore. On some serious stuff though, if I had bad intentions, I would killed you when Naruto and Sasuke were unconscious, and would've killed them too. But, instead I helped you and carried their fat asses on my back to a safer place, then 3 dudes pulled up and I had to break a sweat fighting them all at the same time. I'm very disappointed, never in my 15 years of living would I have expected this from you."

The room was silent, until ..

"Does that mean I'm first wife now?.." Temari asks,

"... yes. Yes it does."

"Fuck yeah boy!!!" Temari pumps her fist in the air,

"Wait... does that mean you have a husbands list too?" Kankuro asks,

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Am I your first husband? Can I be your first husband?"

Y/n hisses, "Ooo~ um yikes, Gaara's actually my first husband..."

"What..." Kankuro whines,

"Oh... um y'all can continue now, my bad."

"Ahem. Kabuto Yakushi of the Leaf Village, correct? You can go on and step back."

"Could I change my mind actually? I'm suddenly feeling much better."

"Okay.. Now then, does anyone want to bail out?"

🦗🦗🦗

"Alright then, we'll now begin the preliminary round. This round will consist of one-on-one individual combat, at full battle intensity. This is not an exercise, there are 22 remaining, so we'll conduct 11 battles. The surviving candidates from these 11 matches will advance to the third exam. As for the rules, there are none. You will fight until someone dies or admits defeat, or is rendered physically incapable of continuing the fight. Naturally, those are who are losing are urged to admit defeat promptly to avoid a fatal outcome. Further more, as Procter, I'm given a certain amount of leeway in judging the matches. *Cough* However I will occasionally interfere if a match seems hopeless to save as many lives as possible. Now it's time to reveal what fate is chosen for you." Gekko looks at Anko, she nods,

"Open the panel." She says on her headset.

"The names of each pair of opponents are chosen at random, before each match these names will appear on the display behind me. Guess there's nothing more to say, let's begin."

'FINALLY'

"In a moment, the names of the first two opponents will appear on the display screen."

YOROI AKADO VS. SASUKE UCHIHA

'Didn't waste anytime did they?' Sasuke smirked,

'Couldn't ask for anything more.' YOROI thought,

"Alright now, those two names who have been drawn, come forward."

They both walk forward,

"You both have been chosen for the first battle. Yoroi Akado and Sasuke Uchiha. Any objections?"

"None here."

"No."

"Alright then, let's begin the first match. Everyone other than the selected opponents, clear the area and move to the upper level."

"I'm so excited! I can't wait for it to be my turn!!" Y/n claps excitedly,

"Now, if you're ready let the battle begin."

"Oh, I'm ready."

"So am I."

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.-°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯

(Skipping the boring shizz🥰 time for Y/n's battle‼️ -please note that I'm am NOT good at writing battle scenes so if you're confused about anything, honestly so am I)

The names of the candidates flashed on the display screen a little bit longer than usual, anticipation and anxiety increasing in atmosphere. Expect for Y/n, she was practically praying for her name to pop up.

KABUTO YAKUSHI vs Y/N L/N

"YYYYYESSSSS FINALLY‼️🗣️" Y/n immediately teleported to the lower level. Followed by Kabuto shortly after.

"That's Y/n L/n? My new student?" Kurenai gawked below at Y/n's side profile, "How old even is she?"

"Supposedly, 15."

"There's no way that is 15, I looked like a cereal box when I was 15, what are her parents feeding-!"

Silence feel upon the room, as a bone-chilling aura laminated area. An aura so evil-feeling, so heinous, so sinister. Perhaps it was coming from Kabuto?...

No, even himself looked ever so slightly frightened, then, it's most definitely Y/n, who was grinning so maliciously and dangerously staring down Kabuto, if looks could kill, he would be dead.

"T-the battle starts now." Gekko teleported away in a flash.

Y/n, don't get too carried away. After all, your friends are watching. And so is the Hokage.

'Aww... does that mean I can't rip off his hands?'

As long as you don't kill him, you can do anything to him.

'Great! Let's get this over with.'

(Btw, you know the dude Sasuke was fighting and how he could drain chakra from people, I decided to give Kabuto that ability and just have Yoroi another ability similar to that)

'I think I'll just use tai jutsu, and not "chakra" cause I don't even have it.'

Kabuto decided it was a good idea to make the first move, he threw some ninja stars towards Y/n, effortlessly she dodged them. She rushed towards Kabuto in a blur, due to her height she decided to attack low, so it would be unexpected.

She dropped to ground in a flash and swung her leg at Kabuto's ankles to make him lose balance, she hopped up and forced her heel down towards Kabuto's stomach, he rolled over to avoid the powerful blow.

Y/n's heel left a sizeable dent in the ground. Kabuto slashed his kunai towards Y/n neck, she grabbed his wrist and snapped it off.

Kabuto pained yelp deafened the ears of those in the arena.

His entire hand was in her grasp, Y/n laughed as she arranged Kabuto's fingers, putting his pointer, ring and pinky finger down, making his detached hand form a middle finger.

Y/n hysterically giggled as she held up Kabuto's own hand towards his face.

"Y/n, the arena is no time for joking around."

Y/n snapped her head up at the upper level, "KORI!! HII!!!"

Suddenly, during the moment of distraction, Kabuto used his other hand and made a deep gash on Y/n abdomen.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! PAY ATTENTION!" Kori scolded loudly, her face had worried written all over it.

"Te-he! Oopsies!!" Y/n cutely giggled, completely unbothered that her intestines were 0.5 seconds away from popping out.

Re-focusing on the battle Y/n decided to end it fast, of course that's not what she wanted, she wanted to have more fun but with an injury like that, it would definitely become suspicious that she could continue a battle in such a state.

Before you could blink, Y/n was in front of Kabuto absolutely rocking his shit. Her fists were repeatedly clashing against the side of his head at such a speed, if you were watching the battle, you would think it was sped up by 6x. She was NOT letting bro Kabuto get a hit in.

Y/n stopped punching him finally, she knocked just about every brain cell he had out of his ears. Kabuto looked like he was a major drunk, stumbling over the air, he honestly looked like something from the Bronx, his face was starting to swell and his nose and mouth was oozing thick red blood.

And to put the cherry on top, Y/n decided to give Kabuto one last slap with his own hand.

Kabuto fell to the ground, face flat. He was unconscious or possibly dead, who knows?

Y/n whistled at Kori, and gave a signal. Kori reached in her fanny pack and pulled out a camera, she threw it down to Y/n, who swiftly caught it.

Y/n steps towards Kabuto's unconscious body and lifts his head by the hair, positions the camera perfectly, smiles brightly and innocently and with a flash of the light, she takes a picture.

"WHEEW! I tell you what, I'm hungry!" Y/n wipes the sweat off her forehead,

"Dumbass, your intestines are literally popping out of your stomach, let's get you healed up, we can worry about food later."

"Aww, but I wanted to watch the rest of my friends battle."

【ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ】

𝘍𝘜𝘕𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘔𝘈𝘠 𝘖𝘙 𝘔𝘈𝘠 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘉𝘌 𝘍𝘜𝘕!

• 𝙆𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙧𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙔/𝙣, 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠.

• 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙆𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙝.

• 𝙇𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙧𝙖, 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚.

• 𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤. 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮.

• 𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

• 𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧.

• 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙞, 𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙞, 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

71.8K 2.4K 14
ā‹† ā˜„ļøŽ. š’‘š’“š’š’Žš’Šš’”š’† ā š’‰š’š’˜ š’„š’š’–š’š’… š’Š š’‡š’š’“š’ˆš’†š’• š’š’–š’“ š’‘š’“š’š’Žš’Šš’”š’†? āž š˜¢ š˜£š˜°š˜ŗ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜¤š˜©š˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦š˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜§...
1.4K 24 28
Sorry this is old- So its kinda corny? NEVER FINISHED āš ļøšƒšˆš’š‚š‹š€šˆšŒš„š‘āš ļø šˆ šŽš°š§ ššØš§šž šŽšŸ š“š”šžš¬šž š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬. š‚šØš§š­ššš¢ļæ½...
40.4K 1.2K 22
I don't own Naruto just Storm
140K 4.1K 45
You are one of the survivors of the Uchiha clan and had activated your Mangekyou Sharingan at a young age. You fall in love with Neji Hyuga but comin...