The Cheated Good Son (Depress...

By LittleClayishIce

Arata Atsuko, a 18 year old 2nd year highschool student was living a normal happy life, having a loving famil... More

Chapter 1: The Horrid Truth
Chapter 2: New Friend
Chapter 3: The Three's Worries
Chapter 4: The Break-Up
Chapter 5: Regret? Maybe
Chapter 6: Absolute Teasing And Too Much Teasing
Chapter 7: Motivations
Chapter 8: A Body's Natural Reaction
Chapter 9: Letting Anger Out
Chapter 10: The Nostalgic Past
Chapter 11: Anger Limits
Chapter 12: LET THE RAGE OUT!!!
Chapter 13: 2 Fights, 2 Knockouts
Chapter 14: I Hate You
Chapter 15: Advances
Chapter 16: Kidnapping
Chapter 17: Training
Chapter 18: Training Pt2
Chapter 19: The Crazy Flasher
Chapter 20: All Out War
Chapter 21: All Out War (2)
Chapter 22: Winning Team
Chapter 23: Back to Normal...and to School
Chapter 24: School Drama
Chapter 25: Problems In School
Chapter 27: Back To School Problems Pt.2

Chapter 26: Back To School Problems

3.7K 88 7
By LittleClayishIce

" ":Talking
' 'Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Toru's pov:

I was currently being carried to the nurses office by one of Arata's closest friends, Andy. A senior of Arata's and also mine. He carried me in his shoulders towards the nurses office.

Toru:"..."

Andy:"..."

Toru:"...Wh-"

Andy:"Why did I help you? I don't know, really." He cut me off.

Toru:"Ah. I guess my question was obvious." I said as I decided to just stay quiet.

It was all confusing. He was one of the people to help Arata whenever I used to bully Arata. Even how, he should hate me. Why help me? Shouldn't that be good for him?

Andy:"...If I'm being honest, I feel bad for you." He said, catching my attention.

Toru:"Huh?"

Andy:"You bully others to make yourself feel good, feel belonged. You have no real friends." He pointed out.

I couldn't help but just nod silently. He was right on the money and hit the nail in the coffin. It was my only way of fitting in with the crowd and have....friends.

After about a few minutes of silently being helped by Andy, we arrive to the nurse's office as Andy opens it and helps me inside. The nurse, came to us and rushed towards me, all worried.

Nurse:"What happened to him!? Why's he all beat up!?" The nursed asked in a worried tone.

The nurse took over and helped me onto the clinic's bed as the nurse ushered me to lay down and I did. Andy stayed as he began to explain the events that occured.

Andy:"...He got beat up by some thugs who entered school grounds. Seems his been targeted by some of the bad apples in town." Andy answered.

Nurse:"Thugs!? Why would you associate yourself with them!?" The nurse asked me.

I looked away, not answering out of embarassement, guilt and stupidity. Now that she asked that, just why did I actually hang out with those lot? Was I that desperate?

WITH ARATA

Arata's pov:

Currently walking through the hallways, I see Andy-senpai exit the nurse's office. Seeing him there. I approached him, a bit worried.

Arata:"Senpai, did you get hurt? You just got out of the nurse's office." I asked in a worried tone.

Andy:"I'm fine. I just helped someone go get treated, that's all." Andy answered in a bit of a mad tone.

I approached Andy-senpai as I can barely see inside the nurse's office to see the nurse treating someone, though I couldn't see his or her face.

Arata:"Are you sure? You seemed...mad." I pointed out.

Andy:"...I'm fine. I just helped someone, that's all." He said with a smile as he closes the room's door.

Arata:"Umm...Okay then. Anyway's it's club activity time senpai.. Let's get going." I informed Andy.

Andy:"Already?" He checked his watch and let out a tired sigh.

Arata:"Yeahhh....Well, let's get going." I said in an awkward tone as I began to walk through the corridors.

Andy-senpai followed behind as we were now on our way to the Karate club's clubroom, which was a mini-dojo that the school permitted for us to construct.

As me and Andy-senpai were walking towards the clubroom through the corridors, I noticed him looking down and was deep in thought.

Arata:"Senpai, are you sure your fine? Something seems to be troubling you?" I asked in a worried tone.

Andy-senpai seemingly snaps back to reality and had a surprised expression, as if I had just actually arrived and appeared right in front of him out from thin air.

Andy:"O-oh...yeah, it's nothing. Just worrying about today's homework." He answered.

Arata:"....I see..." I knew he lied.

Even though Andy-senpai lied to me, I still couldn't push him over it. I can't act unless I actually know what's going on. For all I know, I could be butting into some a family problems. So, I decided to just...believe him for now.

Arata:"...Okay...if you say so." I lied.

And so, me Andy-senpai walked quietly and a bit awkwardly towards our destination, the karate club's clubroom.

WITH MASURU

Masuru's pov:

I had secretly watched that little Andy-senpai fight. I had to say, he was quite good. After seeing that fight, I went to a nearby ally as I wore my knuckleduster on my right hand.

Masuru:"Seriously, why is my friend so lame." I complained about Toru.

I sat down on one of the thugs I had beaten up today. I sat down on his stomach. Behind me was a multitude of...corpses of thugs, blood dripped from my knuckledusters, as I had a smile.

Masuru:"Seriously, why do I such bad luck with finding actual good friends." I complained again at my misfortune.

My...friends were all weaklings. I never once saw them as my equals, but I guess they were friends. But I still don't get it. Why are people so weak!? Am I the only strong one around.

I stood up from my body sit as I stretched out my hands. I was a bit sore as I see the guy I sat on hold onto my leg for dear life. He is actually still conscious?

Masuru:"Yooo! You actually managed to stay awake! Maybe you can be my new friend?" I asked all excited.

The man litte worthy thug tried to speak, but I was too excited to have a new friend that I smiled and flashed my knuckleduster.

Masuru:"Choose wisely now. I'm not really patient." I said in rather serious tone.

The worthy thug was visibly shaken up. Was he nervous to have a new friend? I mean, it is me, so he probably is nervous. But...his answer was shocking.

Thug:"....Piss off." He answered.

Masuru:"...Shame. I really wanted a new friend too." I said in a sad tone.

Without a second thought, I kicked him square on the face. My shoes were accessorised with metal spikes as it had pierced the skin around his forehead. After that one kick, he was knocked out while his forehead bled.

Masuru:"Seriously!? Why can't I have good friends for once!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

WITH REIKO

Reiko's pov:

Me and Rei were currently in a nearby cafe from my family's house. Me and her were discussing how to get Arata back as I too wanted him back...no matter what.

Rei:"You know, sister-in-law, there might be a chance that Arata is still in love with me, right?" She asked me with a hopeful smile.

Hearing her say that made me reveal a tick mark on my forehead. I didn't want her to say that after what she did, after what we did to Arata.

Reiko:"I doubt it. We made his life miserable." I answered.

Rei:"True. But it doesn't matter. Arata will come back to us. No matter what." She said with certainty.

As me and Rei drank our coffee, mom came in and placed a tray that had a sandwich and a cup of coffee on it as she sat down on our table as well. She grabbed her coffee and took one smal sip.

Nana:"Look's like you two are getting along." She pointed out.

I hated what she said. I hate Rei with all my being. She's the one that introduced that garbage Toru to both mom and I. If only I hadn't agreed to it....damn it.

Rei:"I know right. Me and her are like real sisters now." She said.

Reiko:"Don't push you're luck. I'll never consider you as my otouto's girlfriend, let alone as my sister." I corrected.

Rei:"Oh well. I guess it'll take more time." She said as she shrugged both her arms.

Nana:"Hahaha! Stop fighting you two." She ordered.

Rei:"So mom, what are we gonna do for today?" She asked mom and called Nana mom.

Hearing her say that made me angry. As if she did nothing wrong to start with. Of course, I did wrong but she's butting in our family problems....I don't like it one bit.

Rei:"So mom, what's are plan? What first step should we take to get back darling?" She referenced Arata as darling.

Reiko:"Rei, You're seriously pushing your boundaries. Remember what I said a few days ago?" I threatened her.

Nana:"Now, now you two, let's not fight. We should stay together to get Arata back. So...try not to kill each other until we get him back." She requested.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance, all the while Rei was giggling to herself.

Rei:"Hehehe. So, back to the topic. The plan." She reminded mom.

Nana:"Of course. Let me tell you all in a direct manner...We have no plan." She answered.

I was a bit shocked that mom didn't have a plan. Mom was basically the one that wanted us to get back Arata. However, the atmosphere was getting heavier for some reason.

I looked around to see the source, only to see Rei...she was angry...well, that's an understatement, she was livid. She had her upper teeth bite in her lower lip from anger.

Rei:"Mother...are you not taking our goal seriously?" She asked in a threatening tone.

Nana:"Whatever do you mean, daughter-in-law?" She said in a sinister tone.

The atmosphere between the two were thick. Extra thick. The two were basically or were literally about to go and try to kill each other. I looked around the cafe and saw that all the people present felt the tense atmosphere.

Reiko:"...Both of you stop. We're attracting too much attention." I pointed out.

The two looked around and confirmed my point. They both let out a sigh as they calmed down, but Rei's teasing expression was replaced by a much more serious one.

Rei:"What do you mean we have no plan, mom? Are you not serious about getting Arata back?" Rei asked mom.

Nana:"Patience, Rei. That's not what I'm talking about. What I mean is, we don't need a plan." She answered.

Rei slammed her fist on the table from anger and glared at mom.

Rei:"You...! What do you mean we don't need one!?" She said in a shouting tone.

Reiko:"Hey! Ca-"

Nana:"Is that really the way you should talk after what you did? Please remember this all started because you brought that Toru trash at MY house." Nana asked Rei, cutting me off.

Hearing this, Rei sat back down while still glaring at Nana. It was clear that mom had hit a nerve of Rei.

Nana:"Great. Now, what I really meant it...we don't need to do anything. Right now, we should just wait for the right opportunity to take Arata for ourselves." She finished her explanation.

Reiko:"You propose we wait this out?" I asked as Nana nodded.

Nana:"Yes dear. However, we can always ask for help from our...friends we met a few days ago." She reminded us.

Rei:"Oh...those useless freaks. I don't want them touching a hair on Arata." She voiced her dismay.

Nana:"I know, me too. However, we simply need all the help we have, but for now, we wait. Who knows, we might even get Arata back sooner than later." She said as both her and Rei smiled.

It was obvious that the feelings they had about Arata had changed. It made me a bit worried, but right now, I should suck it up until I can finally have a chance to talk with Arata. Not like they'll kidnap him...right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 55.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
880K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.