Sacrifice (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N)'s story is a fragile one. She lost her family to a group of villains which soon resulted in her plan fo... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29

Kapter 30

141 6 10
By shadow1dark2night

For the next few days _____ and Striker have tried to go back to normal.

But she was now even more frustrated with him since she always noticed each flaw of his.

The way he spoke was different. He didn't do things he did in the past anymore. He was more cocky towards her and not like the gentleman she fell for.

***
"Ok but it's not my problem that you're so insecure about yourself. I'm literally just going out with Mina and the guys! I said you could come too!"

"Not when that jerk's going to come to. And you're not gonna go. I thought I told you I didn't want him anywhere near you."

"For the love of god Mako! Katsuki's just a friend!"

"You're on first name basis! Don't act like you two didn't have something going on in the past. Kaminari told me everything."

"So what!? They're my high school friends. I knew them before I knew you-"

"So you're more loyal to them then to your own boyfriend?"

"I-.."

"That's what I thought."

"I haven't done anything to allow you to act like this.." _____ said glaring a bit hurt now.

"And I'm not saying you have. But I just don't like how close you are with Dynamight!"

"He's my-"

"Don't give me that crap!" He said getting up in her face.

She looked at him shocked by his sudden outburst. She didn't flinch tho she just glared at him.

He saw her quiet down as she seemed fairly stressed out now.

He lowered his body into a not tense state to not hover above her and put his hand caressing her cheek.

But she immediately pulled his hand off her.

"I just don't want you to fall into a trap with him. I love you. And want you to myself like I deserve to. I just get jealous when he tries to make moves on you infront of me..and if I'm not there I'm afraid he'd try and-"

"..Katuski doesn't make moves on me.." she said looking at him which made Strikers calm mood go back to a mad one.

"You're impossible..fine go." He said turning away rolling his eyes.

"Wait what- no I won't go if you're seriously this upset." She said walking to him

"You don't give a damn about me so why should I. I've done everything for you. Yet the one thing I ask, you can't do. What's the point of staying." He said glaring

"Mako.."

"Go. Leave. Me caring for my own girlfriend is a crime apparently."

"No..ugh..I..I'll just text Mina..I'm sorry..? Seriously I don't understand what your seeing but if it's this upsetting for you I'll fix it." She said as he looked at her

"You will?"

"Y-ya..just don't act like this..I've done nothing wrong.."

"...then the next time you see Dynamight. You tell him it'll be the last." Striker says as he looks her dead in the eyes as she felt her heart tug a bit but she just nods as Striker now moved to hug her.

"Good..you know it's just because I want you to be happy with me.."

"okay. I'll figure it out.."

He smiled at her as they walked back to his living room to continue their evening watching movies..

And soon enough Mina would receive her text saying she's not coming anymore.

***
______ spent the day with Striker but she felt bad still.

She didn't want him to leave..not if it'll be her fault that he gets upset.

She had a bit of trouble understanding what was right from wrong when it came to Striker afraid of losing another person because of her actions..

He had tried to get her in the mood both sharing a single kiss but she didn't take it any further then that.

And not long after she left his apartment and walked out to the street.

It was 8pm. Still early for the night but it was nice and silent so she took a walk.

Her mind just everywhere as she walked.

She checked her phone finding a few texts from her friends before seeing one from Katsuki.

Katsuki [6:45 pm] : where the fuck are you? Why didn't you come?

She just sighed and replied.

______ [8:26 pm] : can you meet me at the Dovetail Park? We need to talk

She just stared to walk to the park regardless if he would come or not.

But with her luck he was showed up confused as he walked over.

She blushed seeing him in his sweats and hoodie but pulled herself together.

"What's up?" He asked as she sighs and looks him in the eyes.

"I..uh..I kinda have an issue. Mak- Striker feels like you and I are way too close and thinks you're trying to get with me so he wants us to no longer be friends..but If you tell him that there's nothing between us maybe he'll forget it and we can just-"

"..." she stopped talking seeing his amused expression.

"..katsuki-"

"Why would I do that?"

She looked at him confused.

"Because..so we can still hangout..I don't want him to think false information."

Katsuki didn't say anything as he glared at her he took a step closer leaning to her.

"And what if it's not wrong? If that bitch can't handle us being together let him rot." He smirked

"Katsuki don't be like this. I can't have him thinking you actually like me. I want to continue being friends with you-"

"I told you. We aren't friends."

"Katsu-"

He leaned closer grabbing her arms.

"He's not right for you. Break up with him."

"Stop it.." she pulled her arm away turning aside. "..you had your chance to say whatever you wanted to say to me years ago. But you didn't. I'm not going to make that mistake again.."

He glared grabbing her again and forcing her to look at him.

"Well im saying it now so fucking listen to me. He's not right for you. But I am. And we both know you don't love him." He glared

"W-what?! No of course I do."

"Do what?"

"Huh..? What you said, I like him."

"I didn't say like."

"Katsuki-"

"Say it."

"..."

"Exactly. Let me guess he doesn't know how to treat you huh? He was all great till you got to know him. Well I'm everything he isn't and so much better." Katsuki said to her

Her face turned pink as she felt his face inches from hers.

Katsuki saw her hesitation and smirked knowing this was his chance as he planted a kiss on her cheek.

He pulled away for a second seeing her face turn red before finally kissing her lips. Pulling her into his body as he had one hand on the back of her waist pressing her into his body and another on her nape holding the kiss in place.

Something in her body made her kiss him back as she closed her eyes..but this kiss felt so much better and softer compared to Strikers.

She placed her hands on his chest gripping his hoodie kissing him back before finally remembering what she was doing as she pushed him away in panic.

"No! Katsuki what- why! No..what if someone saw.." she said looking around in fear of paparazzi or civilians walking by.

Katsuki smirked licking his lips as he watched her squirm in panic.

He grabbed her arm again.

"Let them see. And break up with hi-"

"No!"

Her eyes sparked lightning as she just pulled away again.

"I..I'm sorry but no..I can't..I have to go..you shouldn't have done that.." she said just creating her lightning wings but Katsuki tried to stop her

"______! Hold on-" he moved to grab her arm but her lightning tased him a little causing him to pull his hand back away.

Her blast off also knocked him to the ground as he watched her fly off.

Katsuki stayed on the ground but he couldn't help but smile. He shook his head before finally getting up and leaving.

***
She felt flustered as she sores through the sky getting home and immediately running to her room.

Hawks just confused to her sudden burst inside.

"Uh ______? You good?" He asked walking to her door to open

"YES LEAVE ME ALONE." She yelled causing him to let go of the doors handle as he walked away knowing not to mess with her right now seeing her in a mood.

She just looked at herself in the mirror a bit annoyed as she slaps her cheeks.

"Holy fuck he really kissed me.."

She tapped her cheek where Katsuki kissed before biting her lip in frustration feeling her face heat up again.

"Mako's gonna kill me..he..wait he doesn't have to find out..it's fine.." she said pacing her room.

I thought Katsuki didn't like me...I thought he was just joking cause of our past..I..he likes me....or is he just messing with me..? That couldn't be him..was it? He likes me?..oh my god...does he?

She smiled sitting on her bed as she face planted into her pillow a wide smile on her face.

I'm so dead..

***
Katsuki walked back home with a proud smile as he got inside. He never really confessed his true feelings but knew she got the memo now.

He wasn't going to let another guy take what he wants..and he knew he would win her over.

But having her kiss him back was what made him act up.

He was blushing all the way home but blushed even more when he noticed Queen Murder on his bed staring at him.

"She kissed me back.." he smiled softly

***
Within the next two days she's been distant with Striker just so she doesn't make a mistake.

She was trying to figure out her feelings and understand what she wanted but..it was hard.

However she couldn't hide long from him..they were heroes after all.

Which meant any huge villain outbreak would cause a massive Hero Meeting.

Involving heroes from most agencies to join this fight..

***
"This one's a bit different then to the ones we've fought before. We have reports of Takana Shona swarming around collecting some type of weapon. We don't know what exactly but we know it's bad. His plan is to create an army, however we're catching him early. Our recent heroes on his case gave us a headcount of around 120 people so far. But we can still bring them down. We may not have the numbers but we have the skills." An older Hero says who sits at the head of the table.

Heroes Shoto, Creati, Dynamight, Chargebolt, Striker, Viper, Steel, and a few more good ones were all gathered with sidekicks to assist this mission.

_____ tried to pay attention but she could feel two pairs of eyes on her.

And each time she looked she found Katsuki and Striker smiling towards her.

She just tried to ignore them as she continued to listen to the meeting.

"So we don't know what weapon he's collecting? Do we know his motive? Just so we don't go in blind." Momo asked

"As of now the closest thing we got is that he wants to take revenge on a old hero who put him to prison long ago. However..that hero is no longer working. And his targets are going towards the heroes family too. We must stop him before he plans to take them out and move on to us."

"Do we know where they're meeting up next? We could ambush them." _____ spoke up

"Actually we do. And Viper..With your paralysis lightning we were hoping you'd take action on Takana and capture him before we attack. I don't care who else we get but I need Takana in our grasp. Everyone else in his team is to be captured as well but our priority is Takana understood?"

_____ nods hearing that as they continue to discuss more details of the mission.

It would take place tomorrow night when Takana groups up with his team in a warehouse.

Once the meeting ended _____ got up but Striker walked right to her walking out with her.

"Guess we're back being partners huh? Just like old times." He smiled

She just nods before seeing Katsuki exit the room.

Her eyes following him as Striker got in her view and took her attention back.

"I'm off for the rest of the day. Wanna grab a bite?"

"Um..actually I have plans.." she said looking at him before seeing Katsuki give her a look while walking out.

Striker just looked at her confused.

"What plans? You never told me anything."

"Uh..It was last minute..! I just..you know have a few errands to run. But I'll come by your place tonight Kay??" She says as he hesitates before nodding

He leaned down to kiss her but she just moved to kiss his cheek instead and hurried off.

When she got outside she didn't spot Katsuki anywhere.

And that's when the realization of what she did hit her.

I just left my boyfriend.. to go after another guy..what's gotten into me..

She just turned to walk away but was quickly caught off guard by Katsuki sneaking up behind her.

"Looking for someone?"

She elbowed his chest by default as he groaned a bit rubbing it.

"Fuck.."

"Don't do that..!"

He laughed as she turned to face him.

"What do you want.." she asked glaring

"Don't act like you weren't coming after me." He teases as she rolled her eyes and moved to walk away tightening her gloves on her arms.

"As if I would." She said.

He walked right beside her as he smirked.

"Where we going?"

"We aren't going anywhere."

"Sure seems like we are." Katsuki said playfully walking with her as she blushed not able to keep her confident and proud self like always.

"Just to make things clear what happened between us won't ever happen again.." she said side eyeing him as he shrugged

"Don't know what you're talking about." He lied shrugging

She rolled her eyes.

"Katsuki im serious..I'm with Striker."

"You kissed me back." He smirked.

"I did..not.."

He raised a brow as she glared looking away from him.

"I am loyal to my boyfriend. And you're just messing with me because your bored and I don't appreciate that." She said in frustration now.

"He isn't your boyfriend."  Katsuki laughs

"Yea he is-"

"He's not. He's a worthless chump who said one good thing to you and now you've lowered your standards for him. When you could have me. Someone more your type." Katsuki said to her as she stopped walking.

He looked back at her. "And I'll keep doing what I gotta do till you realize it." He says before walking off

She just stood there watching him leave as she looks to the ground a bit in distress.

I'm Viper...I've been fighting villains since I was 10..I've won almost every battle..I..I survived Cobra but I can't survive boys...

***
She left and went home that night trying to clear her head for the mission tomorrow...

She had to figure this all out..Be with Striker who's been nothing but good and loyal to her and taught her his type of love....or believe Katsuki's words..and her heart..

***
I. AM. SO. SORRY. FOR NOT UPLOADING YALL.

I'm working 2 damn jobs and I'm a full time student and CANN NOTT catch a break this semester 😩 but it's ok cause we're pushing through!

Hopefully some people still care enough to keep reading but I promise you I will keep updating!!! Thanks for the support!

But if you wanna support me in other ways 😉😏...feel free to follow my insta @ cels_arts and commission me so I'm happy..or just send me money... jk...jk....maybe.... I'm not greedy I swear.

ANYWHO. Have a good one readers 🫶🏻🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 538 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
602K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
990K 38.9K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
168K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...