Infamous Child (Izuocha Fanfi...

By AkiraNee_Senpai

Quirkless AU [Book 2] Started: April 12, 2023 Ended: Both Midoriya and Uraraka will face something they aren'... More

📓🍵📓
P R E L U D E
N U M B E R - O N E
N U M B E R - T W O
N U M B E R - T H R E E
N U M B E R - F O U R
N U M B E R - F I V E
N U M B E R - S I X
N U M B E R - S E V E N
N U M B E R - E I G H T
N U M B E R - N I N E
N U M B E R - T E N
N U M B E R - E L E V E N
N U M B E R - T W E L V E
N U M B E R - T H I R T E E N
N U M B E R - F O U R T E E N
N U M B E R - F I F T E E N
N U M B E R - S I X T E E N
N U M B E R - S E V E N T E E N
N U M B E R - E I G H T E E N
N U M B E R - N I N E T E E N
N UM B E R - T W E N T Y
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y O N E
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y T W O
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y T H R E E
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y F O U R
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y F I V E
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y S I X
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y S E V E N
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y N I N E
N U M B E R - T H I R T Y
SPECIAL 5k QnAs

N U M B E R - T W E N T Y E I G H T

140 6 3
By AkiraNee_Senpai

Dabi stood before the slumbering patient, poised to administer the lethal virus that would end her life. His hands trembled slightly as he clutched the vial, the weight of his decision starting to weigh heavily on his conscience. Sweat on his forehead as he contemplated the consequences of his actions.

He will not just kill Ochako but also the baby about to be born as well.

As the seconds passed, Dabi's mind whirled with conflicting thoughts and emotions. The room was filled with tense silence as the patient's steady breathing echoed, magnifying the storm of emotions within him. With a heavy heart, the once part of the prestigious family, Todoroki, now a man struggling with personal demons, gripping his hold on the vial, his conscience torn between guilt and relief as he felt the weight settle in the pit of his stomach. Even though he was aware that this decision would haunt him for a long time, he made the bold choice to cause suffering to an innocent soul like hers. 

" Dabs.. " Keigo's voice echoed in his mind when they were together in their lone apartment.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹ 

" You gotta stay at the bed, you know the doctors advised, Keigo. " Hawks winced in pain as he tried to protest, but a coughing fit cut off his words.

" I'll be fine, Touya, " he managed to say, his voice strained and weak.

Touya sighed, knowing that Keigo was stubborn but also knowing that he needed to rest.

" I'll make you some tea," he said, gently touching his shoulder before heading to the kitchen.

As Touya prepared the tea, memories of their time together flooded his mind, a chaotic mix of laughter, tears, and shared dreams. He couldn't help but feel a pang of worry as he watched Keigo struggle with even the simplest tasks, knowing that their lives had been forever altered by Keigo's illness.

But for now, Touya held onto hope, knowing that love had a way of healing even the deepest wounds.

As he brought the fragrant tea to Keigo, he whispered, " We'll get through this together, one step at a time. "

" I know Dabby.. " Keigo then kissed his cheek and let out a weak smile.

Toya was hiding that pain, steadfast in his determination to be the pillar of strength that Keigo needed. During peaceful times, when the burden of their circumstances became overwhelming, he permitted himself to let go, seeking comfort in the warmth of their mutual love. In those fragile moments, Toya faced the daunting prospect of losing Keigo. However, he understood the importance of being resilient, not only for himself, but also for their shared well-being. As they clung to each other in the darkness, their love became a beacon of hope, guiding them through the storm.

Days turned to months, the blonde boy coughed hard and struggled to catch his breath. Concern etched across Touya's face, fear gripping his heart as he held Keigo's trembling hand tightly. The once peaceful times now felt distant, overshadowed by the looming threat of Keigo's deteriorating health.

" Stop giving that look, Dabs.. " Keigo said staying at the couch as he watches his boyfriend washing the dishes on his own silently, " I'm prefectly fine and you worry too much of me.. "

Touya whispered with tear-filled eyes, " I can't help but worry; you are the most important person in my life. I love you, Keigo, and I will do anything to make sure you're okay and make you feel better.. " He didn't realize that Keigo's hand tightened around Touya's, offering a silent reassurance as they faced the uncertain future together.

" Dabs, even though your dad didn't.. accept us, I will always be with you. We will overcome this together, " Keigo murmured, embracing Touya tightly from behind as they finished washing the last of the dishes in the dishwasher.

Touya sternly nodded, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. Keigo's love and unwavering support filled his heart with warmth.

" I promise I'll make a medicine to cure you, " Touya whispered softly, his determination shining through his eyes. "No matter what it takes, I won't give up until I find a way to heal you." 

Keigo pressed a gentle kiss to the back of Touya's head, his voice filled with gratitude, " Thank you, Dabs. Your love and dedication mean the world to me. "

And he did, thought all those steps he's done to find a way for money, anything he would able to get help and cure his sick boyfriend by doing shady and dangerous jobs. Keigo was willing to do whatever it takes, even if it meant putting himself in harm's way. As Touya considered the dangerous paths ahead, he couldn't shake the feeling of responsibility that weighed heavily on his shoulders. The thought of Keigo's gratitude was a small light in the darkness, giving him the strength to continue on.

It wasn't enough and he needed more.

" We out of jobs for you, man.. " The older man replied with a hint of annoyance and gave a glare on Touya

" I see, I'll find something else then thanks.. " Touya said quickly, trying to hide the sting of rejection. His determination to provide for Keigo burned brighter than ever as he turned away, ready to seek out new opportunities.

One after the another, no luck to get a temporary job to get a quick cash. Even though his younger brother Shouto and his wife Yaoyorozu had arranged an internship for him at the hospital, Touya was determined to take on any job necessary to help cover Keigo's medical expenses for his incurable illness. But with each rejection, his frustration grew, trying to calm himself before the mounting pressure inside him exploded. With a heavy sigh, Touya pushed through the crowded street, the weight of responsibility bearing down on his shoulders. He couldn't afford to give up, not when Keigo's life depended on it.

" Please! I'm begging of you sir, I can take any job, I could them all and need the money- " his voice cracked as he pleaded with the potential employers, desperation creeping into his tone. The reality of the situation settled heavily on his chest, making it difficult to breathe.

" Find someplace else! " A manager angrily shouted at him and kicked him out of the building, then slammed the door shut before the distressed elder Todoroki could force his way back in and plead his case.

As the door slammed shut, Touya felt a mix of anger and defeat well up inside him. He inhaled deeply, showing his determination not to be discouraged by this obstacle as he sought a solution to his lover's predicament. With a steely resolve, he straightened his back and walked away, his mind already racing to come up with a new plan.

" I'm home, babe.. " Touya shouts as he's kicking off his shoes.

He returned to the apartment with a wallet-friendly fast food meal, aiming to bring a comforting sense of familiarity to their evening together. Opening the door, it was too quiet and he was greeted by an empty, dimly lit room. He puts down the food at the table and began to check the rooms on where his boyfriend would be. With each room he searched, his worry grew. His mind began to race with thoughts of where his boyfriend could be, hoping for a simple explanation for his absence. Last area was the bedroom, and as he pushed the door open, he found his boyfriend lying on the bed, fast asleep. A flood of relief washed over him as he realized that his boyfriend was safe and sound.

" Hawks, it's time for us to eat.. " He whispered softly, gently waking up his boyfriend. Keigo then slowly stirred awake, his eyes still heavy with sleep.

" Sorry, babe, " he mumbled, " I must've dozed off while waiting for you. Let's eat, I'm famished. "

The sick Takami stretched lazily and sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. " I ll just freshen up quickly, you go ahead and prepare the food on the table, " he said, planting a soft kiss on his boyfriend's cheek before getting up from the bed.

" Don't take too long.. " Dabi replied and began to leave the room for Keigo to do his own business.

It didn't take that long for him to fix the table and prepare plates along with spoon and fork for their dinner. Touya may have a difficult time finding side jobs for more money but he was always the one to take care of the little things at home. Even though they struggled financially, Touya always made sure their home felt warm and welcoming. He meticulously set the table with attention to detail, making sure everything was in its proper place.

" Babe..! " He shouted again hoping that he would come and eat dinner with him.

It's exact ten minutes waiting for his boyfriend to come, Touya is getting worried so he would go back and check on him. As he walked towards the bedroom, Touya's heart raced with each step, fearing something might be wrong. He pushed open the door to find his boyfriend laying on the floor unconscious.

" Kei! "

Rushing to his side, Touya checked for a pulse and immediately dialed 911. As he anxiously waited for the ambulance to arrive, he gently cradled his boyfriend's head, hoping for the best. Touya's mind raced with worry and fear, his palms sweaty as he whispered words  of encouragement to his unconscious boyfriend. As the sirens grew louder in the distance, Touya clenched his fists, determined to stay strong until help arrived. The paramedics came in and brought the stretcher to put his lover on it, carefully handling his fragile body. Touya followed closely behind, his heart pounding in his chest, praying for Kei's recovery. Eventually arriving in the hospital, Touya was ushered to the waiting room, where he sank into a chair and tried to collect his thoughts. Each passing minute felt like an eternity, and he anxiously awaited any news about Kei's condition. Unable to sit still any longer, Touya paced back and forth in the cramped waiting room, his mind filled with worry and his thoughts consumed by what could be happening to Kei. He couldn't shake the feeling of helplessness, desperately yearning for a glimmer of hope amidst the uncertainty.

Finally, a doctor emerged from the double doors, wearing a weary expression that made Touya's heart skip a beat. Fearfully, he approached the doctor, his voice trembling as he asked, " How is Kei? Is he going to be okay? "

 The doctor took a deep breath, then gently replied, " Mr. Takami is stable for now, but he's still in critical condition. We're doing everything we can to give him the best possible care. " Touya felt a mix of relief and anxiety as he clung onto the doctor's words, hoping that Kei would find the strength to pull through.

" But he doesn't have much time.. With the cancer eating his life away, we need to explore all possible treatment options..- "

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

Tears came out in his eyes, as the ringing beep of the heart monitor filled the quiet hospital room. Memories flooded his mind, reminding him of the precious moments he had shared with his Hawks. Looking down to the innocent Uraraka in her bed, he was desperate for that money and saving Keigo. He had made a promise to himself to do whatever it took to get the funds necessary for Keigo's surgery, even if it meant venturing into dangerous territory.

He hated when Hawks would whisper in his ear that what he is doing right now was wrong, that there had to be another way. But the fear of losing his best friend was stronger than any doubt. His hands wouldn't stop trembling and he slowly backed away from the target he was supposed to kill, feeling the weight of his choices grow heavier with each step. Knocking the glass cups behind him, shattering on the floor, he felt a surge of panic and desperation.

" Shit..! " He whisper-yelled and looked at the brunette hearing her whimper, about to wake up from the noise.

Dabi had no choice but to inject the poison into the right side of her chest.

The brunette's sight was blurry, and her breathing became shallow as she struggled to stay conscious. Either she was focusing on what she had just heard or the pain that was surging through her blood to her chest. She screamed, but he covered them quickly, for her cries wouldn't reverberate through the room, the agonising waves of pain engulfing her. Her hands clenched even tighter around the frigid metal bar of the bed. Ochako stopped shouting as her body seized with unbearable pain, as if in the grip of a relentless enemy attacking relentlessly from within. Touya's heart sank as he watched the woman suffer, knowing the cruel reality of the situation he trapped himself. The elder Todoroki clenched his fists, feeling a wave of guilt wash over him. Unable to bear her suffering any longer, he made a desperate decision by ignoring her uttered of pain to save his Hawks, even if it meant risking everything.

" I'm sorry.. " He repeatedly whispered in his mouth as he puts back the mask of disguise and was about to leave Ochako in that state.

" Dabs.. " Keigo ringed through his head once more with a sad tone calling out the nickname he loved to hear once more.'

" AHHHHHHHH! "

Fuck it, he's not risking it anymore.

Touya swiftly turns to assess the vital signs and condition of the pregnant brunette on the bed. His careful examination seeks out any signs of the virus spreading to her vital organs, threatening her life. His hope is to provide the vital care and assistance she urgently needs. But as Dabi assesses the woman, his heart sinks as he observes her deteriorating condition. The potent venom is exacting its toll, threatening to annihilate every last blood cell, putting the unborn baby at risk as the next victim.

He realized he had to act swiftly to save them both, or he might never hear from Keigo again.

With meticulous care, drops of sweat traced a path down his face as he painstakingly devised a plan, evaluating the dangers and possible outcomes of each decision. With determination, Touya retrieved the medical kit from the emergency stash in every room, ready to do whatever it took to ensure the survival of the woman and her unborn child. Time was running out, and the venom was relentlessly attacking the woman's body. Trying not to make his hands tremble, he promptly initiated the application of first aid, carefully removing the fabric near the injection site and sterilizing the wound to halt the venom's spread. Efficient and precise, he swiftly employed a damp cloth to eliminate the oozing venom, pouring pristine water thereafter to cleanse away the toxic substance. The woman winced in pain, struggling to stay conscious. Dabi's mind raced, his heart pounding with every passing second.He knew that he had to work even faster..

Without a warning Ochako started to have seizures, her body convulsing uncontrollably. Touya grabbed a nearby medical kit, searching for a sedative to help calm her down and prevent further damage, " Fuck there's none.. "

As he observed the brunette thrashing and convulsing on the hospital bed, it seemed as though her body was engulfed in a fierce tempest, causing him to almost panic. With no other options, Touya took a deep breath, steadying himself, and decided to use his own body weight to restrain Ochako, hoping to minimize her movements and protect her from injuring herself further.

" There's no sedative to help her calm down, " Dabi muttered under his breath, feeling a surge of desperation. He positioned himself carefully, focusing on his grip and making sure not to exert too much pressure, mindful of Ochako's fragile state.

The only last choice to make was to yell for help, hoping that someone would hear him and come to their aid in this dire situation. As Dabi struggled to keep Ochako still, he prayed that the medical staff would arrive soon to provide the assistance they so desperately needed. And he remembers that there has to be a button near to the patient when she needs help of something, he looks around frantically, scanning the room for any sign of the emergency call button. His heart raced with each passing second, fearing that he might miss it in his panic. Finally, his eyes landed on a small red button located on the side of the bed.

Touya tried to reach out for it but being occupied on holding the seizing brunette would be harder to maintain it's composure, he took the blanket and tie up her hands from the metal bar to stop her excessive move on the bed. Finally, he grabbed the button and repeatedly spammed for anyone to enter the room and help. Sweat dripped down his forehead as he prayed for someone to respond to his desperate calls for assistance. The older Todoroki made sure that his disguise was believable to see and continue to act as if he was just a concerned physician doctor who stumbled upon the distressing situation. Suddenly, the sound of approaching footsteps echoed down the hallway, sending a surge of hope through Todoroki's veins. He straightened his posture, maintaining an air of concern mixed with urgency, ready to explain the situation to whoever was about to enter the room.

" Ma'am, how may I help you- " The nurse looked up while holding the medical chart, her eyes widening in surprise as she took in the sight of the distressed patient on the bed.

" Call the obstetrician and clinical toxicologist..! and call more nurses to get some Benzodiazepines on her NOW! " Dabi's heart pounded in his chest as he watched the nurse rush into action.

He finally let go of the preggo brunette still in critical condition with the bubbles coming out on her mouth, knowing that the medical team's swift response was the best chance for saving her life. All the medical professionals came in as Touya slowly but surely disappear into the background, feeling a mix of relief and anxiety as the chaos unfolded. He grasped the need to act swiftly, but couldn't shake off the guilt of not doing enough to prevent the situation in the first place. After carrying out the deed, the man in disguise was left with nothing to do but to cling to hope and pray for the woman's recovery. As Dabi walked out through the seemingly endless white walls and exited through the emergency door, he held onto the hope that the capable medical team would give her a fighting chance.

Meawhile, the green-haired actor was holding some new made mochi that she craves on. He couldn't wait to hear her laughter and soft voice when they would talk about their daughter after she's born. Midoriya continue to walk on the white halls of the hospital as he noticed some of the female nurses walked faster than him, though he ignored it and continue on his business. As Midoriya made his way outside of the room where his wife is staying, he noticed the medical team's expertise coming in and out with serious look on their faces, from afar seeing his soon-to-be-wife paler and not moving anymore.

Deku dropped the box of mochis and quickened his pace, feeling a knot of anxiety tightening in his chest. The weight of uncertainty settled heavily on his shoulders as he approached the door, desperate for any sign of hope.

" Sir, you can't enter the room right now- " One of the nurses said, stepping in front of Midoriya to block his path.

His hand gripped tightly to the door, he pleaded with a shaky voice, " That's m-my girlfriend there.. what happened, please I need to see her- "

" I understand your concern, but we are doing everything we can to stabilize her. It's best if you wait outside until we have more information. " the nurse replied gently, her voice filled with empathy. Midoriya's heart sank, but he nodded, reluctantly stepping back and allowing the medical team to continue their work.

The door closes as Midoriya knelt down as his hands tremble in fear, praying silently for the well-being of his beloved girlfriend. Tears streamed down his face, mingling with a mixture of hope and despair. He could hear the muffled sound of medical equipment and hushed whispers coming from inside the room, intensifying his anxiety. With every passing moment, the weight of uncertainty became heavier, the seconds feeling like endless hours. The passage of time dragging on mercilessly. Midoriya clenched his fists, struggling to contain his emotions as he waited for any sign of hope from the room beyond the closed door.

Every outcome, good or bad, seemed equally unbearable at that moment of agonizing uncertainty.

≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫

It was exactly five hours, thirty-eight minutes, fifty-six, fifty-seven, fifty-eight, fifty-nine-

" Midoriya! " Iida shook the greenette's whole body snapping him out of his trance-like state. " We saw your text and we've been calling you like twenty times, you're not answering us at all, " Iida urgently exclaimed, as Deku is surrounded by his friends who cared for both Uraraka and him.

The tired actor blinked, the realization hitting him like a ton of bricks. " I'm s-so sorry, Iida, " he said, his voice tinged with guilt. " I was just lost in my thoughts. "

" We're just glad you're okay, " Iida said, his expression softening. " We were all worried about you. " He placed a hand on Midoriya's shoulder, offering a comforting squeeze.

" Any news on Ochako-chan? " Tsuyu asked the big question as everyone were all saddened from the sudden condition on her health.

The fellow greenette shakes his head and looked down, " Medical nurses transferred her in the emergency room, but the doctors haven't given us any updates yet... They let me wait here for any possible news after taking care of her.. "

Most of the class-1A girls' eyes welled up with tears, some covered their mouth not to sob, " I-I failed again.. to protect her from h-harm.. "

" Shut your mouth if you don't wanna jinx it, you fucking nerd.. " Bakugou crossed his arms and let out a heavy sigh, " let's just hope cheeks and your unborn brat would be alright and we here for that good news.. "

" I know Kacchan.. " Deku's emotionless tone was a heartache from everyone, the cold and uneasy atmosphere never felt so scary and nervewecking.

The whole group stood in silence, their worry and fear hanging in the air like a heavy cloud. They couldn't help but feel a sense of helplessness, unable to do anything but wait and hope for positive news about their friend. The minutes crawled by, each passing second only adding to their anxiety.

The doctor finally came out of Ochako's room.

Their hearts raced, especially the green-haired actor, as they turned to face the doctor, their eyes searching for any sign of good news. The doctor's expression was unreadable as they took a deep breath and began to speak, " I have some news about Ms. Uraraka's condition. "

Deku began to stand up and wanted to hear clear at the doctor's news, " Is she alright? What happened to her while I was gone..? I never got a clear idea and I need to make sure that our baby is also in good state even with the unexpected circumstances.. "

" Ms. Uraraka has been poisoned with a mysterious substance, the origin of which I have been unable to determine, but it appears to be targeting and destroying red blood cells in the human body. This rare venom seems to be artificially created and deliberately injected, posing a grave threat to the poor woman's life.. " The door calmly explains as everyone almost let out a gasp, " We tried to take out all the poison out of her body but it's succeeded on taking them out half of it's blood and soon affecting as well the baby inside.. "

Deku's heart dropped to the pit of his stomach as he listened to the doctor's words. Fear gripped him as he realized the dire situation not only his wife, but also their precious baby girl, was facing.

" This will be the toughest decision you will ever make, Mr. Midoriya.. " then the doctor signal one of his nurses to bring in a folder containing inside a single paper and pen attached, " We need to act quickly to save both your wife and the baby. The operation is risky, but it's our only chance, " he replied with a sense of urgency in his voice.

Deku received the folder containing the consent form for emergency surgery.

" What operation.. Why? " The actor with green hair was in disbelief as he read the paper in his hands.

" We need to perform a surgical procedure known as an emergency C-section. It's the best course of action in this situation right now, " the doctor explained, " I cannot guarantee what will happen next after this surgery, as both lives hang in the balance, but I can still save the unborn baby in these circumstances, Mr. Midoriya. Unfortunately, your girlfriend's chances of survival are incredibly low due to a rare infection rapidly attacking her red blood cells. There is a risk that she may not survive the process of having the baby removed from her womb. "

His eyes conveying the gravity of the situation. Deku felt a surge of anxiety and desperation as he realized the weight of the decision that lay before him.

He was faced with a choice: to sign the paper or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
41.1K 595 22
Read this description you will need it promise me. This is my first fanfic. WARNING - THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN HERE. This story is featuring ou...
203K 4.2K 22
MidoriyaXUraraka Villain Fanfiction Based off the story and characters from the manga and anime Boku No Hero Academia by Horikoshi. I don't own any o...
15.5K 496 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...