The Mob Character Shouldn't H...

By UnknownFate25

Volume 3 of The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! Ken Kage, the reincarnated "mob-character" has... More

181 - Prologue
182 - The Return To The Mob
183 - Welcome Back To The Cult
184 - The Elf's Secret
185 - Magical Elf Iris
186 - Preparing For The Summer Coscon
187 - Summer Cosplay Date
188 - Messed With The Wrong Princess
189 - Desires And Dragons
190 - My Favorite Elven Second Princess
191 - The Apartment Party
192 - Succubus Lessons
194 - A Fluffy Date
195 - My Adorable Foxy Girl
196 - Reflection In The Dojo
197 - Of The Holy And The Unholy
198 - Amber's Breakthrough
199 - The Dojo's Daughter
200 - Family Dinner
201 - Ice Cold And Cyan Hot
202 - The Idol's Return
203 - Album: Fairy Idol
204 - An Idol's Interview

193 - The Kitsune Which Survived

1.7K 74 30
By UnknownFate25

(Amber POV)

His hand gripped my little one tightly, not allowing me to let go. He continued to walk forwards without a care, not one that I could see.

Tears stung my eyes and soaked my cheeks. I knew what was coming, and I knew what awaited me.

"No! Dad! Please!" I begged, tugging on his hand.

Let go of me!

Don't send me to die!

I had heard the stories.

I had heard the results.

He knew what was likely going to happen.

I tugged, thrashed, and did anything to get him to let go. And yet, he wouldn't.

Was I not enough of a good girl?

Was I too spoiled?

I know I made mistakes, but I'd always try to fix them afterwards!

And when they'd get angry, I was there to relieve it. I even made sure to hide the bruises!

After all, he's my precious Dad.

He only wants what is best for me. It's not his fault he can get a little angry. It's not Mom's fault either. They're hard at work with their special job.

So why?

Why are you sending me to die?

"No! Please!" I screamed, trying to do the opposite way.

We approached the machine. The entrance looked like a gaping mouth of a fearsome beast like those on the television, one ready to swallow me whole for all of eternity.

It looked like a black void of where people go when they're gone.

"No!" I cried as he pushed me inside the machine. I turned around only for the entrance to be closed shut. I slammed my tiny hands into the door, trying even though I knew, deep down, it was over.

This would be my end.

The machine started up.

My breath was getting heavy. I was feeling lightheaded. Some strange, burning sensation started to appear in my heart.

I clutched my chest in pain, kneeling down as I let out a guttural scream.

And then I blacked out.

My eyes slowly opened, revealing the ceiling of the room I had been in for years. I slowly sat up, letting out a sigh as I shook out that nightmare.

I climbed myself out of my bed, stumbling over to the bathroom connected to my room. I entered, shutting the door behind me and looking into the mirror.

God, I look like a mess.

I stared at myself, immediately noticing my very messed up hair, both the top of my head and the numerous tails behind me.

Six tails.

As a kitsune grows stronger, they grow more and more tails until hitting nine. That's been my goal for as long as I can remember.

To surpass her.

An image flashed through my mind. Myself, standing in front of her. And then suddenly where I was, there was Ken, with a knife stabbed straight through her heart.

Heart, huh?

I slightly parted my cleavage, looking at the scar on my chest, the one right over where my heart is. It was sort of like a burn mark crossed with a birth mark, but not quite like either.

I wonder if little Xena has one of these, or if it's just me.

What the hell is up with me today? What's with this damn melancholic mood? Now's not the time to get all mopey.

Like always, I need to get stronger.

To repay my real Dad.

And I felt my eyes close.

I ran through the pouring rain, my little feet cringing in pain against the rocky ground. There were noises somewhere in the background, but I didn't have the time to look back.

I had to keep going.

They left me to die.

It hurt.

It hurt so much.

I don't know why I'm still alive. I don't know why I'm not like the others that exploded.

I clutched my chest, running as quick as I could.

"Hey, get back here!" Someone screamed.

I kept going.

It burned.

It still burns.

"Ah!" I tripped, crashing into the ground and scraping my arms and legs. I cringed in pain, trying to stand up before they got here.

A hand grabbed my wrist, stopping me from escaping. I looked over with wide eyes, seeing an angry servant of my parents.

"You little brat!" He growled. "Do you know what they'd do to me?!"

And before I could even register it, a new voice entered the fray from behind.

"I don't, but do you know what I'm going to do to you?" The voice spoke.

The servant turned as I looked towards the voice. There, standing behind the two of us in the street was a strong-looking man with scary orange eyes, silver slicked back hair, and holding a tiny umbrella above his head.

"This is matter in the Takao Family." The servant spoke. "Do not intervene if you know what is best for you."

"Oh, that's perfect." A pointy grin appeared on the man's face. "Cause I love kicking Takao ass."

"Do you know who the Takao are?!" The servant screeched.

"Oh, I know plenty. Do you know who I am?" The strange and scary man laughed, taking a few steps forwards.

"Why should I care?" The servant played strong, continuing to grip onto me and drag me as he took a few steps forwards as well.

"The name's Goku." The man smiled, before spitting at the servant. The servant gasped in surprise, wiping his face.

"Goku Taiyou, bitch!" The man known as Goku exclaimed.

"Tai-?!" The servant was cut off as a strong right hook connected with his face, sending him tumbling to the side and completely knocked out.

The man dusted his hand, having only used one as the other held the umbrella the whole time, then looked towards me. I couldn't help but shake as he approached, afraid of what he was going to do to me now.

And then he crouched down, moving his umbrella so that it was no longer over him and now over me.

I looked at him in surprise as rain traveled down his body, soaking his shirt and causing his hair to start to fall down.

"Are you ok?" He spoke.

I opened my eyes back up, staring at myself in the mirror once more. With a sigh, I then got my hands wet and washed my face.

I should at least make myself somewhat presentable today. But not too much, I need to work.

I threw on a basic hoodie and shorts with a simple tank top underneath, just enough to work out comfortably in. I then tied up my hair into a ponytail. I don't usually do it, but it's easier since the hair is out of my face. I left my room, walking over to the main part of the Taiyou Dojo.

I traced my hand across the walls which I had become accustomed to since that day. I've never been the sappy person, but there's not enough I can do to repay Dad for that day.

Not that I'll tell him that straight to his face, though. No need to inflate his big ego any more.

I entered the actual Dojo part of the building, and-

"What the hell is going on here?" I questioned.

Kai's face was so red that he looked like he was about to pop, sweat pouring down his face as he continued to slowly (and shakily) perform push-ups while Goku sat on him.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that not only is my Dad sitting on him, Kai is also balancing on a board that is under a roller. Doing push-ups in this condition, what the hell?

"Hey Amber!" Goku laughed.

And then they tumbled. The board slipped, and Kai crashed to one side while Goku did to the other. He quickly jumped up to his feet, walking towards me with a grin.

"How's my favorite child?" He smiled.

"I'm your only child, don't deflect my question." I sighed.

"I was getting there." Goku chuckled. "I have a new student! A friend of Ken's! He came in today wanting my training!"

"Yeah, I know who Kai is." I shook my head. "You do realize it's stuff like this that makes no one want you to be their teacher?"

"And yet, I make the best students." Goku crossed his arms proudly. "Besides, this little squirt actually stuck in pretty long!"

Kai weakly held up a thumbs up, before his hand fell back the ground.

"See? He's good." Goku nodded.

"You..." I felt myself facepalm.

"What's with the tied up hair?" Goku asked. "Got a date~?"

He smirked at me, wiggling his eyebrows.

I wish.

"No." I sighed. "And look at what I'm wearing. Do I really look like I'd be going on a date right now?"

The bell above the door dinged as someone entered. We both turned over, only to see-

Ken?!

I stepped behind my Dad, trying to obscure myself out of his vision. Damn it, I know I'm not girly, but why did I have to be even less when he came around?!

"Hey Amber." Ken called out with a smile.

"...yes?" I slowly peeked out from behind Goku. "Wanna spar?"

"Another time." Ken replied, leaning against the wall. "Wanna go on a date?"

Wanna go on a date?

Wanna go on a date?

DATE?!

"Eh?!" I felt my face heat up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 72.1K 125
The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! 50 years ago, rifts started to open around the world. Portals to other dimensions. And with their...
701K 25.3K 101
[REINCARNATION] A sudden change happens in the body of this infamous, but young beautiful sadist who no longer contains its core- the sadistic soul. ...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
5K 140 14
"i don't wanna stay up all night again." ¡momobami twins! x female reader a lonely pair of twins, kirari and ririka, develop an unusual interest in...