Yes, I'm crazy about you (Chr...

By Aguskozume889

-and why do you behave like that?- -I don't know, don't ask me- -you really like me- smiles -fuck off- -admit... More

You dream it,you get it
Letters for the victims
really ¡TOTAL DRAMA THE REVENGE OF STARS!
wild quarries
explosive kitchen
rescue and disappear!
Gimme it back!
Comfort
Cheflapaloosa
A date?
Sagacious evasion
Temporary triverities
return
Like a dog to the safe area
Shoot and save your butt!
The dinner-Part one
the dinner-Part two
factorize it with total drama style
barks but really bites
Southamerican spread
The fight
Sixth sense Training
Madness
Goodbye
Special
Special part 2
Paint walking race
Obsession
clear the road
24/12
The most waited final of ¡TOTAL DRAMA THE REVENGE OF STARS! (part 1)
The most waited final of ¡TOTAL! ¡DRAMA! ¡THE REVENGE OF STARS!(part 2)
The most waited final of ¡TOTAL! ¡DRAMA! ¡THE REVENGE OF STARS! (part 3)
The most waited final of ¡TOTAL! ¡DRAMA! ¡THE REVENGE OF THE STARS! (part 4)

to stick canine on it

165 4 4
By Aguskozume889

Chris:the last time in Total Drama...our victims crossed themselves in an interesting mourning. Where everybody shown the worst side of them and received any stain*the circle between both teams*shoot here*Noah got a dart*won't pee there hahaha*Geoff crawling*that probably hurts dude!. In the end,Bridgette was eliminated and leave our sarcastic friend with thirst for revenge. Who's going to be the lucky one to be judged by the left 12 campers? find it out here in ¡TOTAL! ¡DRAMA! ¡THE REVENGE OF THE STARS!

(Intro)

Noah:* "eating" his breakfast*

(Writer's note:yeah, his face still being paralyzed)

Owen:hey bro, are you going to eat that?*when he hears no answer suddenly eats it*

Harold:if Bridgette was here,she would tell you that was rude

Geoff: BRIDGE!*cries a lot*

Chris: losses are the worst dude, but you'll get over it with today's challenge

Duncan:*arrives with the others*what have you prepared?

Chris:I'm glad that you've asked. Well...it was inspired in TDA,please follow me

At the amphitheater:

Chris:*wearing a costume* arrrrgh it's a wonderful day to sail in troubled waters!

All and Chef:*laughs*

Chris:*frowns*hum, as I was saying, you have to get on your boats and create a riot, those who fall on the sea will deal with Canine

Canine:*smiles*

Chris:thanks for laughing about my costume, now you have to wear some too*throws the clothes*

Confessional box:

Geoff: bridgette and I always played to the pirates with the children on their birthday parties....I miss you babe!*keeps crying*

Duncan:pathetic...*lifts a picture of ___ and kisses*...GIMME THAT TAPE!

End of the confessions:

Gwen: I don't see the boats

Chris: *speaker* oh yes...I forget to tell you that it's your duty to build them

Dj: with...what exactly?

Cody: I think I already know....*points to the chef who is on the fisherman's hut* how are we going to get the materials?

Chris: take away the keys without die,easy peasy hahaha

___:okay guys, this is the plan

Squares:

Noah: we need those materials

Owen: someone needs to sacrifice for the team, after all we're 4

Harold: but who would be enough irritating to distract that man?

Geoff: *depressed* it's obvious that is you,no offense but if you die we'll tell your story

Owen:yes! you're the man!

all: *looks at him weird*

Owen:what?

Some hours later, flys built their boat quickly because they had more people, while squares only made a canoe

Chris:*controlling* hmmm, practical, I like it. Good job flys, now my question is how did you manage the chef?

Brick:well...

Flashback:

Duncan:so you know what have to do, true?

Brick: yes, I'm ready *starts running with some cooking materials*

Chef:hey wet pants soldier! gimme back that! *goes for him*

Brick: I'm sorry but my hands are tied up mister! *keeps running around the island so the team gets the objects*

End of the flashback:

___: we finished thanks to Dj *fists bump*

Chris: squares, this is depressing *hits a side which is going to be destroyed but Harold holds it* are you sure that this, will handle that?*points at Owen*

Noah:we promised

Chris:alright, this is going to be interesting. Get on your boats

The twelve hold their swords and look challenging, who is going to win?

Noah: don't worry guys, I have a trick down my sleeve *smiles devilish*

A bell rang indicating they had to start attacking. Duncan using the rudder made the squares' vehicle shake and the four boys fell on top each other

Noah: attack!

Owen, Harold and Geoff got down and started to climb the enemy's boat. Then a war started to happen, Harold tried to push ___ but Duncan pulled down his pants making him trip over and hit his head. Geoff had succeeded in throwing Leshawna and Cody to the sea, while they were trying to save their lives from Canine, Dj, Brick, Trent, Gwen, Duncan and ___ were looking forward to get on the canoe but...

Noah:let's see if you keep laughing on me after this, FIRE! *he had a canyon, put a ball and shot to their ship some times and it sinks slowly*

Brick:everyone to the floor!*covers his head*

Noah:come on brat! go down and face this! only you and me!

___:okay!*throws herself* what's your matter with me?

Noah:this goes for you, Emma! *uses the sword trying to push her to the shark* don't act fool

___:stop Noah!*avoids the attacks*

Noah:I'm just beginning, didn't you expect it, yes?*pushes and points*

___:dude, you have problems, you should have got over her so far*tries to kick his sword away but he's stronger*d-damn

Noah:give up now, so you have a few of dignity ___

___:no!*kicks his lower parts*

Noah:ouch!

Harold,Owen and Geoff: *ties up the flys*

Trent:*struggles*hey let us!

Noah:I'll see your elimination so glad, how funny*gets up and grabs a rope*

Duncan:*moves a bit and one of his arms is free*

___:you're an idiot Noah!*pushes him to the sea*I don't understand what Emma saw in you*jumps too*

Noah:I guess that I'm smart, sarcastic and a good match*throws a stone*

___:*rolls eyes*yes, whatever. Hey do you like sardines?

Noah:huh? why do you ask?

Duncan:because you're going to be one more in the loser's pack!*throws the teeth of Canine which he stole from Scott towards Noah's clothes so the shark attacks him* that will teach you how to respect a fly ball!*offers his hand to ___ and helps her*

Elimination Bonfire:

Chris:Noah, are you sure that you don't want to heal that scratches before the ceremony?

Noah:*with bruises and a purple eye*continue

Chris: the saved ones are Geoff and Owen, I have a last marshmallow and it is for....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Harold

Noah:all of you are backstabbers, even you Owen!*points at the chubby*

Owen:I'm sorry bro, we had to stop you*shrugs*it wasn't personal

___:besides...*walks towards them*you have a surprise waiting at the losers dock

Noah:*turns around*but...how?

Emma:hello smarty, did you miss me?

Noah:why are you here?

Emma:___ is Kiki's friend, since ridonculous race

___:I wanted to fix things with ya, you were a good competitor for me, after all*offers her hand*

Noah:*accepts*well played, brat*looks at Emma*and y-

Emma:*kisses him*

Chris:awwwww....IUGH! this can't be eternal*the chef pulls of both to the crossbow and they are sent away*much better. In this way, we have 11 players!The final stage isn't too far, so get ready because this is the beginning of their nightmares. So don't get away of your TVs because this is ¡TOTAL! ¡DRAMA! ¡THE REVENGE OF THE STARS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 422 37
"Can you promise me that I can trust you?" "Yes, I promise" ==I made this in 2014 when I thought I was cool and could write but I guess I wasn't. I'm...
1.3K 20 21
COMPLETED!!! here's a snip bit ! "Hey Belle" he said with a cheeky smile. I look up and give him the fakest smile i can put on "did my constant haras...
51.3K 2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
32 1 32
This isn't going to be a story. But just a safe place for all of us to share our problems 💘✨ As I begin posting you all will understand what this is...