The Royal Debt

By Tusundre

In the palace, Jeongguk stood on the tallest tower of the palace where no one could see him cry profusely whi... More

~ Disclaimer ~
~ Prologue ~
~ 1~ Glimpses from the Past
~ 2 ~ Min Eun Yeong
~ 3 ~ Her Private Life
~ 4 ~ She Can Build, She Can Destroy As Well
~ 5 ~ Drunken Dreams of the Past
~ 6 ~ Decades-Old Tricks
~ 7 ~ His Unexpected Present Life
~ 8 ~ Her Eyes That Speaks
~ 9 ~ Encounter with A Stranger from the Past
~ 11 ~ His Repentance
~ 12 ~ The Fall of the Min Family
~ 13~ The Past that Floods the Peaceful Dream
~ 14 ~ Jeon's Decent Place of Work

~ 10 ~ A Chaotic New Home

12 2 3
By Tusundre

13/7 Seoul Garden's entire area was filled with luxury villas. The gap between each villa was about a mile between, surrounded by clear waters and lush greenery, with European-styled furnishings bringing forth an atmosphere of utmost elegance.

When the villa's security guards saw Jeon Jungkook, suspicion sprouted within them, as they were very curious as to why a rich man was walking in. However, due to his whole body being full of branded Western clothing, they did not stop him either, saving Jeon Jungkook the effort for a long explanation.

After entering Seoul Garden, Jeon Jungkook had to walk two more kilometers before reaching unit 13/7. The entire villa's area exceeded 1000 square meters in size. This figure was without considering the gigantic swimming pool or the huge garage outside. The Baroque-styled Garden was made up of huge and heavy stones too. It was hard to imagine how huge the price tag of this house was.

After ringing the doorbell, the finely carved mahogany door soon opened. The stranger opening the door was a home-clothed middle-aged lady with an apron, with a face that had slight signs of aging. Yet it was maintained very well, not looking old despite probably being 40 to 50 years old. At this moment, seeing Jeon Jungkook, her eyes revealed some happiness and she enthusiastically said: "You must be Young Master, Miss did say you would come today. Please come in."
Seeing that the middle-aged lady seemed totally uninterested in his background, Jeon Jungkook let loose a little, entered the house, smiled, and said: "Elder sister, how shall I address you?"

"My name is Song Mi-An, you can simply call me Mrs. Song", Mrs. Song with open eyebrows and smiling eyes then said: "How can I allow Young Master to address me as an elder sister? I've watched Miss grow up, it would be more appropriate to call me Auntie."

"Mrs. Song isn't old at all! If you walked on the streets, you can definitely capture the hearts of many men." sincerely said Jeon Jungkook.

There is no woman who does not like being complimented as beautiful, Mrs. Song may be middle-aged, but naturally would not be any different. Getting even more joyful, Mrs. Song had Jeon Jungkook sit and happily said: "Young Master, please rest for a while, I will soon be done with the kitchen and we could have lunch. It is a pity that Miss has a meeting and doesn't have time to return home..."

"Mrs. Song, are you and Min...... er, Eun-Yeong the only ones staying here?" Jeon Jungkook's eyes wandered around.
The villa had three stories, modern electronics all over, a set of real white leather sofas, black marble floor, mahogany furniture, and even some big and small paintings by famous artists, and a few blossoming orchids swaying on the window side, appearing simple yet elegant. Looking towards the large rooms in the 2nd and 3rd stories, Jeon Jungkook felt the greatness of having space.

Mrs. Song sorrowfully sighed, "That's right, with just us women the house feels strangely deserted. Miss is so busy with work and is not at home all day, usually, it is just me alone in this big house. However, it is great from now on, since Miss now has you, this house will finally have a man. It is more proper this way."

Seeing how contented Mrs. Song looked, Jeon Jungkook curiously asked: "Mrs. Song, don't you feel that it is strange how Eun-Yeong suddenly decided to marry me?

"Hehe", Mrs. Song laughed and said: "Young Master, I've seen Miss grow up since young Miss has never had a single boyfriend, despite the fact that those trying to woo her weren't few. However, Miss never looked at any of them, yet she married you. This must mean that you, Young Master are special. Miss is so intelligent, and I trust Miss's judgment, so there is nothing to worry about."

Jeon Jungkook nodded in understanding, yet in his heart softly echoed, Mrs. Song would not possibly have thought, that he and Min Eun Yeong's marriage was only by contract.

After eating the luxurious lunch, Jeon Jungkook contentedly made a burp, rubbed his stomach, and laughed saying: "Mrs. Song's craft is amazing, the taste is much better than those big restaurants."

Mrs. Song happily said, "Is that so? Then Young Master must eat at home more often in the future, Miss often has emergencies at work and does not return home. The food is cooked yet there is no one to eat it, it is a pity to throw them away."

"That brat is throwing away heavenly objects, ignore her. Mrs. Song can just make good food for me in the future." Jeon Jungkook pounded on his chest.

Mrs. Song knew that Jeon Jungkook was kidding, and happily nodded in agreement.

After cleaning up, Mrs. Song took off her apron and said: "Young Master, let me bring you to your room. If there is anything else you require, please tell me and I will buy it for you.

"My room?" Jeon Jungkook blanked out for a moment, then remembered agreeing not to sleep together with Min Eun Yeong.

Mrs. Song led the way and said: "Young Master, Miss has thoughtfully chosen for you. She says that you are used to sleeping alone, and thus specially prepared a big room for you. She even bought several sets of clothes which are inside."

"Oh, is that so? Okay...... Eun-Yeong is... Pretty thoughtful." Jeon Jungkook rubbed his nose, even he himself felt that what he said sounded fake.

"Isn't it? This is the first time I have seen Miss do so much for a man. Also, Miss says you are busy with work now, thus the marriage is done first, and the wedding banquet will be done in the future. She was being thoughtful for you." Mrs. Song happily said.

Jeon Jungkook instead had a head full of sweat.

What is this, so that chick had long prepared countermeasures against Mrs. Song by pushing all the problems towards me? How busy could selling lamb skewers possibly be?

Entering his room, Jeon Jungkook felt a little surprised, this room was humongous, to the point where it was bigger than the entire apartment he had been renting. Ceiling-to-floor windows with white curtains swayed at the side, a large king-sized bed, a 42-inch LED TV, an Apple computer at the bedside, a classically decorated side lamp, and a shining parquet floor. Looking towards the wall, there were two huge built-in cabinets, filled with brand-new clothes, neckties, and leather boots.
Jeon Jungkook laughed inside.

Seems like my beautiful wife did not mistreat me, as the first apparatus for acting had been completely prepared. "How is it? I hope Young Master is pleased." Mrs. Song enthusiastically said.

"Pleased, very pleased, this is much better than expected, thank you, Mrs. Song." Jeon Jungkook nodded.

"Please thank Miss instead, all I did was run some errands." Mrs. Song was already beginning to help secure this couple's relationship.

Jeon Jungkook understood Mrs. Song's intentions but didn't blow the bubble, "Mrs. Song, I still have several things remaining at my previous home I must retrieve, so I'll have to make a trip back."

"That is as it should be, surely some things become a habit to use."

"However...." Jeon Jungkook awkwardly said: "Mrs. Song, do we have any transportation vehicles at home? If there isn't a car even a bicycle is fine too, to help me get around quickly.

Mrs. Song stared at Jeon Jungkook in shock, as if she was looking at something incomparably scary, "Young Master, are you saying that you walked in here?"

"Unfortunately, you've guessed correctly, Mrs. Song." Jeon Jungkook raised his hands.

Mrs. Song didn't know to laugh or to cry, "Miss is too much, how could she let you, Young Master walk here? Young Master, you mustn't be so casual staying here in the future and must at least have a car. Young Master, please follow me, our house still has a few cars that are usually idle, you can drive whichever you want out."

Jeon Jungkook's eyes lit up, previously seeing Min Eun Yeong drive the luxurious Bentley Arnage made his hands itch, but he had no money to buy a car. He had been envious all this while, yet now he can get such a car for free?

"Oh these cars, Miss usually doesn't use them. They were all given to her by business partners, Miss has basically never driven them at all, Young Master, if you like any of them, you could just drive off with it." Mrs. Song happily recommended.

Jeon Jungkook, curious about what his beautiful wife does for a living, refrained from asking Mrs. Song due to embarrassment. After all, if he didn't even know that piece of information, wouldn't this marriage seem a bit too strange? Therefore, he planned to find time and ask Min Eun Yeong herself.

After looking around the garage, Jeon Jungkook finally spotted a relatively normal sportscar, a milky-white BMW M3. However, in fact, this car is already considered one of the best in the city, with a top speed of 300kph.

Yet in Min Eun Yeong's garage, there really aren't any cars less eye-catching than this M3.

"This car will do." Jeon Jungkook said while pointing at the M3.

Mrs. Song a little doubtfully asked: "Young Master, why not pick a better car? This car seems to be the cheapest of the bunch."

A 1.2 million dollar car was the cheapest, Jeon Jungkook laughed and explained: "This car will do, an eye-catching car isn't good, it is better not to flaunt wealth and maintain a low profile."

"No wonder Miss is willing to settle with Young Master, Young Master's character is really rare. Youngsters nowadays all want to flaunt their wealth, yet Young Master tries to hide it." Mrs. Song nodded in contentment, then went to the corner of the garage to retrieve the keys for the M3.

Jeon Jungkook deftly got into the car, and the automatic garage door rolled up. Jeon Jungkook then waved goodbye to Mrs. Song as the car shot out of the garage like an arrow.

Mrs. Song silently watched Jeon Jungkook drive off, sigh, and say to herself: "Youngsters nowadays are really difficult to understand."

Although Jungkook hadn't driven in half a year, he didn't feel that his driving skills had deteriorated. The M3's excellent quality showed itself as it flew down Seoul's expressway like a mirage. Weaving through the traffic as if there were no obstacles, constantly driving above 100kph, this is considered a shocking speed in the city. Occasionally, there would be a few traffic policemen who noticed Jeon Jungkook's excessive speeding, but before they could react he had already whizzed past them.

In less than half an hour, Jungkook arrived at his own apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment he entered the house; he saw a beautiful figure lying on the sofa in the living room while a new Korean drama was playing on the huge TV.

With her hair tied up in a bun, and an exquisitely white jade neck that could give a person a thousand dreams, who else could it be other than the newlywed Min Eun Yeong?

Jeon Jungkook revealed a playful smile, it was unexpected that my ice-cold wife actually likes watching romantic Korean dramas. At the same time, finding this fun, the pent-up depressed mood turns for the better. He walked up and fiercely grabbed Min Eun Yeong's shoulders, "My good wife, give hubby a kiss!"

Startled by Jeon Jungkook's sudden appearance, Min Eun Yeong jumped from the sofa and struggled to escape from his arms. She glared at Jeon Jungkook: "You are not allowed to touch me."

"Hey now... You do not have to overreact that much." Jeon Jungkook grimaced while shrugging his shoulders. "I was just teasing you. If I actually kissed you, I am sure in the middle of the night I'd be hacked into pieces like in the movie Psycho."

Min Eun Yeong ignored Jeon Jungkook as she pressed a button on the TV remote. As the TV turned off, her face began blushing knowing that Jeon Jungkook had now figured out her guilty pleasure of watching Rom-Coms. She gave Jeon Jungkook an angry look: "I heard from Mrs. Song that you went to pack up your old belongings. Don't you dare bring those dirty things into my house."

"Don't worry, it's just a few articles of clothing," Jeon Jungkook replied while pointing toward a small bag at the foot of the stairs. "Though, my greatest woe is that after living here, what will happen to my lamb skewer stand?"

"You still want to open your stand!?!" Min Eun Yeong growled as she looked at Jeon Jungkook as if she was staring at a freak. No matter how much she tried to understand him, she could never understand his obsession with selling lamb skewers.

Blinking his eyes, Jeon Jungkook replied "What of it? Our marriage contract didn't bar me from selling lamb skewers, right?"

Gnashing her teeth, Min Eun Yeong responded: "In no way would I allow you to sell your lamb skewers. Tomorrow, you must go out and find a job, preferably a respectable job in an office building."

Jeon Jungkook scratched his head while looking perplexed. To be honest, with a degree from Harvard University, which he easily obtained, and with his skills it would be very easy for him to enter a majority of the top companies, but he is..."

"You don't need to think of an excuse, this is mandatory." Interjected Min Eun Yeong.

Looking at Eun-Yeong's "if you don't switch your job, you're dead" gaze while remembering her previous suicide threat, Jeon Jungkook felt a sudden cold sweat and quickly consented "Okay okay... I'll listen to you. Tomorrow, I'll go and find a new job."

Hearing these words, Eun-Yeong approvingly nodded. Appearing to suddenly remember something, she took out her bag and retrieved a new smartphone from it. Handing it to Jeon Jungkook, she said: "Here, take this phone in case I can't find you when you go out."

Jeon Jungkook excitedly received the phone. Seems like this is a profitable marriage: A mansion, a sports car, and even a free phone. Even though this wife looks a bit distant, she is very attractive and well-mannered.

Looking at Jeon Jungkook's blissful expression, Eun-Yeong couldn't do anything other than to give him a contempt look.

Stifling a yawn, while making a tired stretching pose, she said: "Well, I'm off to bed. You can go prepare for tomorrow's job hunt."
Just as Eun-Yeong started climbing up the stairs, the doorbell suddenly rang.
Mrs. Song, who was busy in the kitchen, dashed out while wiping her wet hands on her apron, and opened the door.

"Elder Master, you've come..."

Hearing Mrs. Song say Elder Master, Eun-Yeong's face suddenly became pale as she elegantly turned around to look at the middle-aged man walking into the house.

The mature man wore a dark blue shirt while giving off a refined aura with his well-shaved beard. The only way you could tell his age was by the wrinkles near his eyes, and the countless strands of white hair. One can clearly tell that he is Eun-Yeong's father from his appearance alone.

At the same moment, Ryu Min-Hyuk entered through the door, his expression became extremely ugly. Giving dagger looks at Eun-Yeong, he quickly swept his gaze around and glanced at Jeon Jungkook.

"Father..." Eun-Yeong weakly called out. His arrival didn't garner much surprise. It was almost as if he was a stranger without any feelings.
"Father?" Ryu Min-Hyuk coldly laughed: "In your eyes, do you even see me as one? Without any warning, you just married this strange brute. Do you even see me as a father?"

Ryu Min-Hyuk's roar caused the whole room to shake and echo.

Mrs. Song, standing at the wrong place and time, was scared silly. Never would she have expected that her young Miss would marry someone without informing her father.

Eun-Yeong's eyes began to turn red as tears started welling up inside. However, she fought back, saying, "As I've said before, my marriage is my decision. So, what if he is a brute? I would rather marry this guy than Kwon Hwang-Kyu."

"You... Is this how you talk to your father?" Ryu Min-Hyuk sneered: "Great, what a waste raising up you and your brother. Don't ever think that just because you have your grandfather's support and a good-for-nothing company, I can't educate you on what to do! Don't forget that I am your biological father!"

"Father?" Eun-Yeong bit her lips and wept: "Ever since I was little, only my mother and my twin brother were by my side. I never even caught a glimpse of your shadow back then. Furthermore, I don't like that womanizer Kwon Hwang-Kyu at all. You don't have to waste your time thinking about this."

"You don't like him? So what? It wouldn't hurt to be engaged to the next CEO of the KwN Science & Technology Co. And are you telling me that you actually like this brute?" Ryu Min-Hyuk said while pointing at Jeon Jungkook who was standing still.

From the moment Ryu Min-Hyuk entered till the father-daughter conversation, Jeon Jungkook understood most of what was going on, it seemed like it was because of this ill-tempered father's forcing, that Min Eun Yeong had chosen to marry him. But of course, the series of unfortunate events that led to their man-woman relationship is a big reason that caused this marriage too.

Being called a "brute" more than once, even the heart of a clay Buddha would feel uncomfortable. Jeon Jungkook, who had not taken the role of that man's son-in-law, looked at Ryu Min-Hyuk's finger and said "Uncle, I advise you to put down your finger. It might be dangerous."

Ryu Min-Hyuk sneered, "You prick, even you are talking back to me? I'm aware of who you are! I have already assigned people to investigate clearly. You're just a night market's lamb skewer vendor. Even though I don't know what you did to my daughter to make her marry you, but in my eyes, you are just a pile of shit...Hey! What are you doing?"

In a flash, Ryu Min-Hyuk, who was acting all high and mighty, suddenly pulled his finger back in pain. Holding his finger, you could see droplets of sweat rolling down his forehead.

"Jungkook... You..." Eun-Yeong had seen it clearly. Jeon Jungkook's hand had instantaneously shot out and pinched Ryu Min-Hyuk's extended finger. And then he pulled his finger back so quickly that it seemed as if he didn't move at all.

Jeon Jungkook showed a calm expression, and he turned to Eun-Yeong while grinning: "It's nothing serious, I just don't like it when people point fingers and curse at me. Especially when I already advised them not to. His finger is broken. It'll take around ten days to a month to heal."

If it was the previous him, just now, that man would have had his head broken.

Ryu Min-Hyuk resisted the pain and roared "Just you wait bastard. I won't let you die a peaceful death. I will find somebody to deal with you..."

"Father... Stop talking... What happened to your hand..." Although Eun-Yeong hated her father, blood is thicker than water.

At this moment, looking at Ryu Min-Hyuk's painful expression, Eun-Yeong's heart softened as she squatted down to help support him.

"You slut! Don't touch me!" Ryu Min-Hyuk screamed as he suddenly pushed aside Eun-Yeong, throwing her down on the ground.

"Father! You..." Eun-Yeong's complexion turned pale, as she could not believe that her father would actually call her a slut. Eun-Yeong's eyes grew dimmer as she is about to faint.

In the corner, Mrs. Song was already in tears, but this was not her place for a servant to speak up. However, upon seeing Eun-Yeong on the ground crying, she quickly went up to console her.

Ryu Min-Hyuk hobbled back up as he glared at Jeon Jungkook. "Youngster, remember how you hit me. I, Ryu Min-Hyuk, will make sure you are unable to comprehend your death!!"

Noticing Eun-Yeong who was thrown off to the side, Jeon Jungkook felt his heart being clenched involuntarily. No matter how cold she may be, on pen and paper, she was still Jeon Jungkook's legal wife. Anger started welling up inside of him.

While Jeon Jungkook's face seemed tranquil, only his lips betrayed his demeanor, with them arcing up showing a contemptuous look.

"I'll only say this once. I never go around looking for trouble. I don't know what happened between you and my wife, and I don't care to know. But I have a principle. I hate being threatened."

Without waiting for Ryu Min-Hyuk's reaction, a lightning-fast palm struck onto Ryu Min-Hyuk's left cheek.

"Pa!!!"

The whole living room became deadly silent as the crisp sound started echoing around. Just then, the recently standing Ryu Min-Hyuk got slapped unconscious with a single hit.

"Young Master...about this..." Mrs. Song stammered as she didn't notice Jeon Jungkook's outrageous strength. "How should we deal with this? Look at this commotion."

As for Eun-Yeong, she had already collapsed in Mrs. Song's embrace as she looked at these past events with not even a trace of concern.

Jeon Jungkook said in an indifferent tone: "Mrs. Song, just take care of Eun-Yeong. Let me deal with this stupid pig."

After saying those words, Jeon Jungkook picked Ryu Min-Hyuk from the ground and dragged him out of the house. After having walked a short distance, Jeon Jungkook arrived at the dumpster site, lightly threw Ryu Min-Hyuk into it, and subsequently closed the iron lid.

Min Eun Yeong untied her bunned up hair and let the soft and smooth hair fall on her incomparably beautiful and tender face. However, on that beautiful face was a pale and exhausted expression that arouses pity for her.

Watching Jeon Jungkook enter, Min Eun Yeong raised her head with complicated emotions, she did not ask how Jeon Jungkook handled Ryu Min-Hyuk, and instead showed a smile of self-ridicule: "I've become a joke to you, that's right, I have such a father, I have such a joke of a family, do you find me very pitiful, are you sympathizing with me in your heart? Do not sympathize with me....... I do not need anybody's cheap sympathy, especially yours......"

"Who says I pity you?" Jeon Jungkook laughed.

Jeon Jungkook turned and lay on the big sofa at the side, raised his head to look at her and said: "I just want to advise/warn you, not to show me such a pitiful look. At the very least, you know who your parents are, and you have received love from your elders before. Although your family is not that warm, but at least you have a family.
Also, you're born this beautiful, to the point of being the subject of people's attention wherever you go, unworried about food or clothes since birth, driving luxury cars at such a young age, you have all that you want....... it is impossible for you to understand, someone who does not even know who his parents are, or where he is even from, someone who has nothing, and how that would feel........"

Suddenly hearing such words, Min Eun Yeong is stunned, for the first time, Min Eun Yeong seriously gazed into Jeon Jungkook's pair of eyes, those eyes revealed melancholy and loneliness, making Min Eun Yeong's heart unconsciously clench itself.

Jeon Jungkook did not stop there, with a soft voice as if he was speaking to himself, he said, "Since young you're always alone, when hungry, when cold, when bullied, when beat up, all alone....... Without a father or mother, no family, no brothers or sisters, not even friends........ To survive, you fight till you're bleeding all over just for mouldy biscuit, to fill up the stomach, you eat grass and tree barks till your intestines bleed....... Nobody would care about your life, nobody would pity you, because you are just a pathetic lifeform abandoned by the world, even a domestically raised dog has a higher status than you......."

Listening to the man's low and hoarse narrative, Min Eun Yeong's eyes turned red again, not for herself, but for that pathetic lifeform.

"I'm sorry," Min Eun Yeong lowered her head, and softly said: "I didn't know your childhood was so tough......."
Jeon Jungkook lowered his head, and gradually revealed that usual undisciplined smile, "My good wife, I made it up, you actually believed it?"

"You......" Min Eun Yeong raised her head, she was just feeling sad for him, then this rogue actually said he made it up, Eun-Yeong immediately turned angry, "How can you be like that!"

"Hehe, look at you, this angry face is so much more beautiful than the crying face you had earlier." Jeon Jungkook praised.
Min Eun Yeong felt warmth in her heart, she understood that Jeon Jungkook did it to divert her attention and clear away the unhappiness, but she was unable to say any words of gratitude. She looked at Jeon Jungkook as if nothing happened,

"Since you were lying to me, then where are your parents? Our marriage is only by contract, but if your parents suddenly appear, then things would get complicated."

Jeon Jungkook plainly smiled, "There was one thing I did not lie to you about previously, I really do not know who my parents are, I was separated from them before I was five years old, this name is all I could remember, I'm an orphan."

Hearing Jeon Jungkook casually mention that he is an orphan, Min Eun Yeong felt sour in her heart, she suddenly thought of consoling him, yet doesn't know how to, struggling internally, she nodded, then remained silent.

After the two shared silence for a while, Min Eun Yeong finally spoke: "Jeon Jungkook, there are some things I need to make clear to you, after all we signed a contract, you have the right to know the reasons this situation came to be."

Jeon Jungkook frowned and said: "Are you talking about the matter regarding that stupid pig of a father forcing you to marry?"

"You are not allowed to call my father a stupid pig........" Min Eun Yeong was a little peeved, "If he is a pig, then ain't I also a pig."

"Hehe, my family's little Eun-Yeong is so pretty, even if she is a pig, she would be the cute and sweet-smelling kind."

"You are the pig........" Min Eun Yeong rolled her eyes, without any anger, she returned to the original topic saying, "My father intends to get my company and give it to my stepsister, although I have absolute control over the company. However.....if it fell in my stepsister's hands, there is the ownership of an old villa...."

"Is that old villa important to you?" Jeon Jungkook doubtfully asked.

"Extremely important and valuable......." Min Eun Yeong's eyes revealed an expression of beautiful reminiscence, "In my childhood, there was only my brother and mother to accompany me, I grew up there, it was made on the land that belonged to the ancestors of the Min clan. Eomma said that the land was gifted to our ancestors by the royal regent Kim Taehyung. My mom and dad's marriage was merely for money and profit, my dad didn't love my mom, he is a playboy, and up till now he is still the same......." After saying all this, Min Eun Yeong's eyes showed traces of abhorrence, "Although he is never at home from day to night, he is still the owner of the house as eomma let him have it as the symbol of their love. Nowadays, he never allowed us to return, and because he lives a life based on the sayings of his wife and beloved daughter, he's preparing to sell off the villa......."

"What does this have to do with our marriage?" Jeon Jungkook boringly asked.

Min Eun Yeong coldly rolled her eyes at Jeon Jungkook, "I want to take back the villa from him, but he isn't willing to give it to me, I offered much higher than the market price, and he still isn't willing to sell it to me. He only has one condition, which is to have me marry the Kwon family's young master. He clearly has received benefits from the Kwon family........."

"The father even needs to use coercion to make the daughter marry, in my opinion, he is no stupid pig, even a pig is cuter than him." Jeon Jungkook seriously shook his head.

Min Eun Yeong did not care about Jeon Jungkook's reaction, and continued with: "The Kwon family's Kwon Hwang-Kyu has always been pestering me and is a complete womanizer but my so-called paternal family is not willing to go against the Kwon family, they are the major shareholders of Amuse Imperial, therefore......."

"Therefore you decided to marry me, getting rid of that Kwon family's brat from having any more ideas, first getting through that obstacle, then thinking of a way to take back the real estate from your stupid pig of a father?"

"That's right........: Min Eun Yeong wearily nodded, in recent days, her mind has been boggled over this problem. A young lady merely in her twenties, already carried such a heavy burden.

Jeon Jungkook sighed and said: "Geez, this idea of yours cures the symptoms but not the disease, in the end, you still have to face pressure from the Kwon family and your paternal family, that...... that indecent thing."

"I'm not able to care about that, I can only take a step at a time......." Although Min Eun Yeong's voice was very soft, her tone was incomparably determined.

"Okay, I understand the matter, and from now onwards I'm also in the same boat with you..." Jungkook said and looked at Eun-Yeong, "By the way, it was quite a hectic and tiring day, so, let's sleep now, hm..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.5K 37
What happens when a Royal Prince falls for a simple boy? Their fates were never written. They weren't meant to fall for each other Will they defy fat...
8.2K 633 33
>>>>>> Jeon Jungkook, he is the CEO of Jeons and also Mafia King he was ruthless and heartless nobody knows his name or saw his face they are only kn...
382K 9.2K 18
Jungkook keeps everything from his Hyungs. He never told them he was abused, he never said he had has little voices in his head that control his life...
783 17 14
(Book 2) Of "Single Father: A Taekook Story" which follows the life of Min Yoongi and Park Jimin before and 2 years after Yoongi goes to prison, it i...