change. [HOBIE BROWN X READER]

By daisyyraerae

Hobie and Y/N meet while being paired to patrol an Earth, Miguel is kind of like a father figure to Y/N and H... More

misson.
medals
maybe
movies
midnight
mazes
meaning
magnificent
males
~my authors note~
inside
interact
incognito
itinerary
irene
ironic
indepth
insane
authors note
neridia
never
normal
a/n
NO!
naps
HELLO GANG DID YOU MISS ME

Nottingham

298 4 10
By daisyyraerae

disclaimer this is my idea of what happens in the next movie, not what actually happens.

we all hid behind one of the police vans, as we watched Miles's dad.

•timeskip to when we get to his dad•

"DAD!!!" Miles shouted running over to him, pushing him out of the way of the bullet about to be shot.

"Son? Wha-" He suddenly heard the sound of the bullet, looking to his right and seeing the bullet that was now engraved in the van. "How did you know that was going to happen?"

Miles struggled thinking of an excuse, but eventually got there. "I saw a gun, being pointed at you and then-" Miles was suddenly interrupted by the horrifying sound of screaming, that's when we saw a villain. "Get out of here dad!"

"Miles, come with me now!"

"Dad, trust me."

"Be safe."

We all rushed out to Miles and gave him his suit and told him to put it on in a building quickly, then come out to fight with us.
The villain grabbed Peter B. and threw him across the city, I got ready to attack before I saw a furry- wait nevermind it was just Miguel on all fours, running on the rooftops, or should I say crawling. I couldn't focus on him right now, I had to help and protect.

I rushed through the crowded streets looking for Peter, I found him struggling to stay afloat in the river, I quickly rushed over to him and pulled him out.

"Peter, go back home, get backup, anyone that could be on our side." I told him.

He nodded and weakly stood, going through the portal, I rushed back and saw something I didn't want to see.

Hobie.

On the floor.

Covered in blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 586 9
𖤐 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏: 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧-𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝...
332K 9.8K 38
"Please, (y/n), I want you to be a part of this family too." Miguel pleads, hands on each of your shoulders. "Miguel, it is not a story we should put...
7.6K 170 12
[Finished] As Miles fights for his own path of his universe and trying to go against the stupid canon rules, he escapes from Miguel and flees to an u...
All of Me By zwa!

Fanfiction

6.5K 330 13
"I'm supposed to save the world, Peter." "Well, there's your problem right there. You can't think about saving the whole world. You have to think ab...