NO!

"Hobie!!! Hobie, Hobie!" I ran over to him, dropping to my knees. "fuck. fuck. fuck." I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"Hey love." He weakly smiled which just made my heart shatter even more.

"Don't waste your energy by speaking, I'm gonna get you out of here." My eyes frantically scanned around looking for some sort of help, I was strong, but Hobie weighed way too much for me to be able to carry around, I could hold him up. That's when I had an idea.

"I'm fine, protect yourself, I'll get up soon. I just need to catch my breath baby."  Hobie's hand reached up to me and wiped my tears "I'm just gonna catch my breath."

This is all because of Miguel.

If Miguel wasn't freaking out over Miles and had just let him do this.. We wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't of been taken back to Earth 42 and Hobie wouldn't be clinging on to life right now.

I'm sorry Miles, im putting Hobie first.

I created a portal with my watch and held Hobie up, trying not to move him too much, trying to keep his blood loss to a minimum.

"Help!" My voice cracked, shit I hate crying in front of people.

No one heard.

"HELP!" I screamed, louder then I did when I broke my jaw in year 4.

About 4 Spider-Man's came up to me, but none of them was what Hobie needed.

"Doctor, Now." I demanded and they all went rushing off to get someone.

"Hobie, hold on, please." I whispered

"Hobie?" I looked down.

"Hobie."  I said a little louder.

"I'm still here don't worry love, you're not getting rid of me that easy." He weakly chuckled, which turned into a cough.

"Don't scare me like that, please." I sighed.

{time skip}

I was sitting next to Hobie who was laying down on a hospital bed, asleep.

His heart rate was getting better, but luckily since he's spiderman, his healing process is quicker.

Someone barged through the door.

Gwen.

There was someone behind her.

Miguel.

"Y/N! CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU LEFT MID FIGHT? WE BARELY SAVED MILES' DAD AND WE NEEDED YOU!" She screamed, webbing me out of my seat.

"Gwen, do you ever think about anyone that isn't you or Miles? You're so fucking obsessed, that you can't even see right behind me!" I screamed right back at her.

Her face dropped when she realised. "I'm sorry." Gwen spoke in a sharp tone, rushing out the room.

"Y/N." Miguel had a stern look on his face.

"Miguel." I tried to look intimidating and it works (it really didn't.)

"Why?" Miguel asked stubborn as always.

"What do you mean?" I was confused. "Elaborate"

"Why-" he took a step closer to me. "did you betray me?" He grabbed my arm. "WHY DID YOU SWITCH FUCKING SIDES?" his grip was tight, but then another arm grabbed onto Miguel.

"Get. Off. Her." Hobie stood up, I was happy he was standing and in good condition, not really, but he needs to rest.

"Hobie it's fine, leave it. You need to rest." I sighed.

"bastard." Hobie muttered under his breath.

"what. did you call me?" Miguel hissed.

"You heard me." Hobie kissed his teeth.

Miguel tried to run up to him, but I kicked him away.

"Are you fucking insane Miguel? First you stop a kid from saving his own father, then you want to come hit someone who just nearly died because of YOUR mistake?" I shouted.

Miguel didn't respond, he just walked out and slammed the door.