irene

back to me, hope you enjoyed my friend's chapter!

After we had watched the movie everyone but me had fallen asleep, i slowly began to get up and put the blanket over Gayatri, who looked like an angel while she slept, i went outside the house, closing Pavitr's front door and decided to go for a walk, i loved how the air felt on my skin at night, it was just... calming.

My spider senses went off as I felt a familiar presence, A tall, hot British man.

"You alright luv? I got worried didn't know where you went." Hobie asked hugging me from behind.

"Yeah, just needed a bit of fresh air, did I wake you up when I closed the door?" I sighed, I would have felt really bad because he deserved his sleep.

"Nah, I just couldn't sleep anyway, Just thinking about the mission tomorrow, must be pretty big if Miguel needs all of us." Hobie rolled his eyes "That guy never takes a break" We began to walk over to a nearby random bench on the side of the road, there was traffic everywhere in Pavitr's dimension.

"Yeah, hopefully we can all finish it quick and it won't be hours long like the last mission all of us was on." I sat down on then bench, Hobie doing the same. we stayed in silence for awhile just listening to the streets full of people, although it was late, there was a decent amount of people wandering around.

"I love you." I put my head on Hobie's shoulder whilst taking in the wind and listening to my surroundings.

"I love you more." Hobie responded to me, kissing the side of my forehead. We stayed like that for what felt like forever, but it was only half an hour. We then got up and went back to the house, before we went inside, Hobie pulled me in by my waist and kissed me. I obviously kissed him back and put my hands on his shoulders.

God, this man knew how to kiss.

After we kissed, Hobie opened the front door and let me go in first, i joined Gayatri back on the sofa and he joined Pav, i later fell asleep after that.

When i woke up, i saw Gwen in the kitchen making breakfast, i decided to join her and helped make breakfast.

"Oh hey Y/N!" Gwen smiled at me while washing her hands, i smiled back.

"Morning Gwen, i'm gonna go brush my teeth then i'll help out okay?" I told her, she gave me a quick 'OK' and i started walking to the bathroom, i took out my toiletry bag which had a toothbrush, toothpaste my meds and other stuff. i joined Gwen and made some great pancakes, i put blueberries on the side with a few strawberries, i didn't put maple syrup on though just incase people didn't like it, they can always add what they want by themselves.

Everyone woke up at 8:00am to Pavitr's alarm, he forgot to turn it off obviously, but everyone didn't mind because we usually wake up way earlier then that. They all joined Me and Gwen in the kitchen and we all started eating our fabulous pancakes (best chef's ever)