Family Bonding (A Percy Jacks...

By total-geek

After the Giant War The Gods Decide That They need to Spend More Time With Their Demigod Children Characters:... More

Authors Note
Chapter One (Percy P.O.V)
Chapter Two (Tyson P.O.V) Day One
Chapter Four Day One (Hephaestus P.O.V)
Thanks
Chapter Five (Clarisse La Rue POV) Day Two
HELP!!!!!
Note!!!
I accidentally deleted the chapter... Sorry!!
Chapter 7 (Chris Pov)
NEW COVER
Sooooo...
Ohh the Cringe
On Hold

Chapter Three (Annabeth POV) Day One

8.1K 94 6
By total-geek

I woke up at 6:03 a.m, I hopped out of bed and got dressed in my usual Camp Half-Blood T-shirt. I heard some shuffling where the bunk beds were and I found Malcolm getting ready. " Hey Annabeth what are you doing awake?" He questioned. "I could ask you the same thing." I replied. "I couldn't sleep so I decided to get ready." He answered. "Me too." I replied. "I'm worried why the gods just suddenly want to "bond" with their children they barely even took the time to claim the in the past." I wondered aloud. "I was thinking the same thing. It could be about another prophecy." He suggested. "Maybe but Rachel would have at least informed us if she gave a prophecy." I answered. "True. I'm going to see if Nyssa's awake."he replied. " Okay." I answered. Malcolm left and I cleaned up where I had eaten breakfast. It was ten o'clock by that time. I walked out of the Athena cabin and knocked on Cabin three's door. Percy opened the door in his pajamas with Tyson behind him. "Hey Annabeth!!!" Tyson said. I smiled "Hey Tyson." While Percy went to change Tyson and I Played monopoly. After that we went to breakfast then went to Half-Blood Hill. Their was a bright light so everyone turned away. I saw the Olympians, Hades, and Hecta. Athena came over to me "Hello Annabeth." She greeted me. " Hello Mother." I replied and gave her a small smile. We went to find Mapcolm and found him next to Nyssa who was looking for Hephaestus. He saw Mom and I and walked over. " Hello Mother." He said. "Hello Malcolm." She replied. We all walked back to Canin six with an awkward silence. This was going to be a long couple of weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
341K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
292K 27.3K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...