Rwby Impact (a RwbyxHonkai im...

By shadowolfv1

[HEAVY SPOILERS FOR HONKAI IMPART 3RD STORY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]So there has been a lot of watching the mult... More

Chapter 1(Introduction)
Character List(Updated)
Chapter 2(Introducing the Honkai-verse)
Chapter 3(Reburn)
Chapter 4(Bronya)
Chapter 5(Chapter 1: Dusk - Girls - Battleship)
Chapter 6(Chapter 2: Voice in the Dreams)
Chapter 7 (Chapter 3: Poem of the Wind)
Chapter 8(Chapter 4: Betrayal has a Silvery Smile)
Chapter 9: Intermission
Chapter 10 (Tundra Reunion)
Chapter 11: Babylon's Prisoner
Chapter 12: Lift the Sword of Rebellion
Chapter 13: Will of the Herrscher
Chapter 14: Will of the Herrscher (CGI)
Chapter 15: Journey To Tomorrow part 1
Chapter 16: Journey To Tomorrow part 2
Chapter 17: Final Lesson(CGI)
Chapter 18: Cooking With Valkyries Session 1 Part 1
Chapter 19: Cooking With Valkyries Session 1 Part 2
Kiana Tribute
Important Update!!!! Please read
Chapter 20: Second Eruption recap + Chapter 9 EX1
Chapter 21: Chapter 9 EX2
Second Eruption story is out!!!!
Chapter 23: Chapter 11
Chapter 23: Cyberangel: ZERO Exception CGI
Chapter 24: Damn You OTTO!!
Chapter 25: Chapter 11ex
Chapter 26: The Three Ghosts of Ruby
Chapter 27: Chapter 12
Chapter 28: World Serpent Manga
Chapter 29: Chapter 13

Chapter 22: Chapter 10

2.2K 38 42
By shadowolfv1

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC. Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists. Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts/Flashback

Glynda and her crew left Arc City. They hoped to track down Ruby with the data stored in the Ningyo's brain. Sienna, an enforcer of Atlas, later made contact. She wanted the Hyperion to meet with her and transfer the Gem of Desire held by Atlas. The Gray Serpent, allegedly dead, hacked into the Hyperion's systems through the Ningyo. After much chaos, the crew managed to restore order to the Hyperion. But the Ningyo remained unconscious. The girls have yet to decide on what to do next.

"I've severed the link between the Ningyo and the mainframe of the Hyperion. But we lack the facilities to awaken her. We must use what we have at Atlas HQ." Einstein said

"But what about Sienna? She said she needed support and claimed that Schicksal sent a large force to seize the Gem of Desire. Things will get worse if Schicksal gets their hands on that Gem." Tesla asked

"...I talked to Madam Glynda about this. I came up with two plans. One: Ignore Sienna's request for aid and return to our HQ to repair the Ningyo. Though we'll give up the Gem of Desire to search for Ruby, focusing our forces will minimize risks. We basically give up the Gem and let Sienna and her forces get defeated by Schicksal. This plan may not be the best." Einstein said.

"Hmmm, safe but risky. If Schicksal gets the gem, Otto will start another eruption." Jaune said.

"What about the other plan?" Blake asked.

"Split our forces evenly for Atlas HQ and for helping Sienna. We'll solve both issues if we're lucky. But Schicksal might defeat both forces and we'll end up losing everything. Plan 1 is less risky, but we'll definitely lose both the Gem of Desire and Sienna. Plan 2 is an attempt to keep what we have, but it's amore dangerous gamble." Einstein said,

"A tough choice..." Tesla said.

"Yeah, both plans have their own risks." Ironwood said.

"We should vote on this." Glynda said.

"Let's think about this for 5 minutes and cast our votes afterwards." Einstein said.

This is important. How would everyone choose?

After 5 mins.

"We can't afford to lose the Ningyo's intel nor the Gem of Desire...Do you have any ideas, Weiss?" Glynda asked.

" I'd rather look for Ruby. Four months have already passed. I'm really worried about her." Weiss said.

"Wow, it has been 4 months... It must be the hardest 4 months for Ruby." Yang said.

"Me too. But I don't want to risk everyone...I guess we have to go for plan 1." Glynda said.

"I'd like to listen to what you have to say, Dr. Einstein." Weiss said.

"I'm going for plan 1. Ruby is essential to Otto's plans. We should try to find her first. And we shouldn't trust Sienna. She's the one who framed your father and caused you to reawaken as a Herrscher in Kuroyuri." Einstein said.

"Honestly, I don't think that there will be a day that I will see father as a caring parent." Winter said.

"I know... I won't forget what she did to me." Weiss said.

"But to be honest, plan 1 isn't perfect either. There's too much uncertainty. Can we keep ourselves ahead of Otto? How useful is the Ningyo's intel?" Einstein said.

"What do you think, Dr. Tesla?" Weiss asked.

"I'm still thinking about it. Mophead is right. We risk losing it all if we split our forces. But I can't leave Sienna on her own. It's not her that I care about. Her mech regiments will give Anti-Entropy some much-needed reinforcements. We suffered terrible losses after all that stuff we went through...And before I forget, isn't Sienna that little girl's Matushka or something?" Tesla asked.

"True, for plan 1, there are too many uncertainties and for plan 2 there is a very big risk of losing all their progress." Ozpin said.

"Blake..." Weiss said.

"Sienna's a sly fox and I really don't like her type. But Bronya might see her differently. What should we do?" Tesla asked herself.

I'm a little worried about Blake. I should check on her. Weiss thought.

"Made up your mind, Blake?" Weiss asked.

"...The Blake believes that plan 1 is a more feasible option." Blake replied

"But what would happen to your Matushka?" Weiss asked.

"..."

Blake bowed her head slightly. Though expressionless, her sadness was more than obvious.

Hmm... Blake really can't give up on Sienna... Weiss thought.

"Follow your mind, Blake. Dr. Einstein told us to think carefully about this." Weiss said.

"Da. But Matushka did terrible things to us. The Blake does not want to endanger anyone else." Blake said.

"Looks like Blake is in a dilemma." Ren said.

"It is a difficult choice." Kali said.

"Everyone will be making a sound judgment." Weiss said.

"...The Blake... wants to see her again. The Blake has many questions for her." Blake replied

"Same here. There's unfinished business between Cocolia and I. I do look forward to meeting her." Weiss said.

"Thank you, Weiss." Blake said.

Not far from them Tesla tried to eavesdrop on the two of them.

"..."

" Dr. Tesla? Were you eavesdropping on us?" Weiss asked.

"Why would I eavesdrop on teenage girls like you? I'm here to remind you that our 5 minutes is almost up. Time to gather, girls." Tesla said.

"So that's where all the weird gossips that goes around Beacon comes from." Yang said.

"Let's go, Blake." Weiss said as they walked back to vote on which plan to go for.

"I trust everyone has thought about this. Let's start voting. 3, 2, 1. Cast your votes." Glynda said.

Swoosh. Each of them lifted up their hands showing either a 1 or a 2.

"Einstein and I voted for plan 1. Weiss, Blake, and Tesla voted for plan 2." Glynda said.

"3:2. We'll go for plan 2." Einstein said.

"This will be interesting..." Jaune said.

"I really thought they would go for plan 1." Ruby said.

"I guess the number of uncertainties is too risky." Pyrrha said.

"Time to get into action." Glynda said.

"I've discussed with Madam Glynda regarding the best way to split our forces. Glynda, Blake, and I will fly the Hyperion to Sienna and retrieve the Gem of Desire. Dr. Tesla and Weiss will take the Helios and head to Atlas HQ to repair the Ningyo. This proposal is based on our current conditions. Any questions?" Einstein asked.

"Nope." Tesla said.

"I trust Dr. Einstein and the Principal's judgment." Weiss said.

"The Blake agrees with this setup." Blake said.

"As per our consensus, we should commence plan 2." Einstein said.

"Be careful, Weiss. Neo has acquired the Ningyo's intel and will be tracking Ruby closely. You might have to deal with her." Glynda warned.

"Thank you, Principal. Be careful out there as well. Try not to strain yourself, Blake." Weiss said.

"Da. The Blake understands. Thank you, Weiss." Blake said with a small simile.

"The Helios has landed. We can board it anytime." Tesla said.

"We're off." Weiss said.

"Weiss, Tesla...Good luck!" Glynda said as she watched the Helios take off.

"We should set off as well, Madam Glynda." Einstein said.

"I hope this does not backfire." Tai said.

4 hours later. Marianas. West Pacific.

"We're 15 klicks away from Sienna's coordinates. Signal interference. We can't establish contact." Einstein said.

"Can you trace the source of the interference?" Glynda asked.

"No. I'm picking up strange Honkai energy reactions from the nearby islands. Madam Glynda, can you please check those islands with Blake?" Einstein asked.

"No worries. Leave it to us. This island may be hiding secrets. Be careful out there." Glynda said as they went to kill off all the honkai beasts. Suddenly, they came across a bunch of Jellyfish-looking Honkai.

"They kinda look like Seer grimm." Salem said.

"They are newer honkai beasts that are pretty rare but most of the time are found near to the sea."

"Undocumented Honkai beast detected. Categorising the novel mutation." Blake said.

"Looks like that's what's messing with our comms. Let's get rid of it. Huh? Who's there?!" Glynda said as a pair of greatswords cutted down the horde of Meduzoa.

"It's down! These Honkai beasts are so lame." said a pair of twins. One was a short girl with long, slightly spiky pink hair with bangs slightly swept to the right and light blue eyes. She has a white and pink horn on the right side of her head and a white and pink tail that can be used as an additional limb for her. She was wearing a dark red, white and pink short dress, a white glove decorated with a pink rose with a dark red spike protruding from the middle of it on her right hand and a black glove on her left one, white thigh-highs and pink and black shoes. The bottom of her horn is accentuated with a pink ribbon with a white stripe. The other one was a short girl with long and straight light cyan hair with bangs slightly swept to the left and purple eyes. She has a black and blue horn on the left-side of her head and has a black and blue tail that can be used as an additional limb for her. She was wearing a white, black and blue short dress, black gloves, black thigh highs and black and blue shoes. The bottom of her horn is accentuated with a blue ribbon.

"Oh Great it's these two twins again..." Yang groaned.

"Are they from the bar you wrecked?" Ruby asked.

"Yang... We need to talk about your temper..." Tai said disappointedly.

"Yes dad...." Yang said with her head down.

"Why do they have honkai tails?" Nora asked.

"I guess we will find out later." Ren said.

"I got 20 first. I win. According to the deal, your dinner cupcake is mine, Lili." Rozaliya said happily.

"Impressive, Roza. I didn't expect you to beat 20 Honkai beasts so quickly. But since I knew this would happen, I ate my dinner cupcake ahead of time." Liliya said in a monotone tone.

"What? That's cheating!" Rozaliya exclaimed.

"They remind me of Ren and Nora." Pyrrha said.

"Well you are not wrong." Jaune said.

"Two girls? Why are they here?" Glynda asked.

Could they be... Blake thought.

"Rozaliya and Liliya?" Blake asked.

"...Hmm?" Rozaliya said, turning around.

Blake called out to them and alerted the two girls to her presence.

"Lili... are you seeing what I'm seeing? That girl is..." Rozaliya said in disbelief.

"...Roza, just look at the two big iconic curls... It's gotta be her!" Liliya said.

"Blake! Blake! It's Blake!" Rozaliya exclaimed.

The pink haired girl pounced and hugged Blake while wagging her tail in excitement.

"They look so cute together..." Kali said.

"She reminds me of Zwei." Ruby said.

"Her tail acts like a dog's tail." Roman said.

"It's been a while, little Roza and Lili. Hmm... you're not so little anymore." Blake said, hugging them back.

"But you are exactly how we remembered. Haven't changed a bit at all." Liliya said.

"Da. I don't see... or feel any changes." Rozaliya said, touching Blake for any changes.

"Roza, stop touching the Blake. Why are you here? The Bronya almost couldn't recognise you." Blake said as she looked at the girl's tail.

Rozaliya happily extended her prehensile tail towards Blake.

"Hmm." Blake said, asking why she did that.

"Looks great, right? I love my tail. I'm letting you touch it because you're the Blake. Matushka gave it to me and Lili. You'll need to talk to her if you want one, Blake." Rozaliya said.

"Why did Sienna do to them." Ironwood said.

"Something terrible." Winter said.

"We should focus on our mission, Roza. You're here with Dr. Einstein, right? Matushka sent me and Roza to pick you up." Liliya said.

"We couldn't establish contact. Meeting you here was a surprise. Time to go and meet up with Matushka..." Rozaliya said.

"Sienna... Matushka Sienna..." Blake said with a conflicted feelings.

Liliya: ...?

"...Blake?" Rozaliya asked.

"The Blake is alright. Please wait. The Blake will summon her companions." Blake said, calling Glynda.

"Do you know those two girls?" Glynda asked.

"Da. Rozaliya and Liliya. They were the Blake's friends in the orphanage. They are twins. Roza is the older one, but both of them are younger than the Blake." Blake said.

"Roza's the older one. I thought she was the youngest." Weiss said.

"Great. I think they like you a lot, Blake. So the pink-haired girl is Rozaliya, right. Why does she have a horn and tail? They don't look mechanical...These feel like the body parts of Honkai beasts... How can this be?" Glynda asked.

"The Blake does not know. They were normal humans when the Blake left the orphanage." Blake said. What did you do to Roza and Lili, Sienna? Blake thought.

"Those two girls are Sienna's soldiers, right?" Einstein asked.

"They were sent here to meet us. They couldn't establish contact so they tried to check the source of interference. They didn't expect to see us." Blake said.

"Well, we did meet up in the end. Let them take us to Sienna." Einstein said.

"Little Roza and Lili, the Blake has explained the situation to her companions. Bring us to the Matushka." Blake said.

"Whoa, looks like we got ourselves some new friends! I'm Rozaliya Olenyeva, the big sister, and I'm Matushka's best soldier! And this is Liliya Olenyeva, my baby sister." Rozaliya said excitedly.

"Hi there. Roza isn't too bright and is prone to saying offensive things, but she usually doesn't mean it." Liliya said.

"They also remind me of Ruby and Yang in a way." Blake said.

"I kinda see it." Ruby said.

"Child soldiers... Disgusting..." Winter said.

"That's mean. I'm actually super bright!" Roza said.

"So you children are fighting the Honkai beasts on your own?" Glynda asked.

"Oh dear. Children? Pfft." Roza said.

"We're grown-ups. People who treat us as children end up painfully mistaken." Liliya said.

"That's 100% correct! Lili and I have Honkai beasts inside of us. We're super, and I mean super-duper!" Roza said.

"Honkai beasts?" Glynda asked.

You've revealed our secret! Liliya said to Roza.

Ooops. Roza replied.

Matushka will know of this, and she'll yank your tail really hard! Liliya exclaimed.

KYAA! Not the tail! It's super sensitive! Roza cried.

"Owww, that will hurt..." Ghira said.

"Sorry. That's classified information. You didn't hear anything. That's enough introduction for now. Let's get moving." Liliya said.

"Why would Sienna put honkai beast in them?" Ozpin said.

"Well, in the previous era they had mantis so maybe she is trying to do that too." Dr Oobleck said.

"But with kids!!!" Summer exclaimed.

"Where are we headed to?" Einstein asked.

"The Deep. You should know the coordinates, Dr. Einstein." Liliya said.

"Understood. Madam Theresa, let's return to the Hyperion. I'll explain this later." Einstein said.

Everyone returned to the Hyperion.

"We will be heading to The Deep. It is a ruined city from the Previous Era. I should have mentioned it earlier. I didn't intend to hide anything." Einstein said.

"No problem. Schicksal has plenty of secret ruins as well. It's a secret that everyone knows." Glynda said.

"So are we heading to one of the small islands?" Glynda asked.

"No. This may sound surprising, but we're going down to the seafloor." Einstein said.

"Wait that ship can fly and go under water?!?!" Penny exclaimed.

"Amazing right."

"11°20.9' N 142°11.5' E. 6142 meters below sea level. This is The Deep, ruins of the Previous Era found by Atlas. Te moana kino, the malevolent sea." Einstein said.

Glynda looked out and saw an underwater city in a large crystal.

"It looks beautiful." Neo said.

"I wonder how the people live in there." Hazel said.

Outskirts of The Deep, a massive underwater ruin.

"WHOAH! This looks awesome. I've seen plenty of Previous Era ruins myself, but The Deep seems so... undamaged!" Glynda said, excitedly.

"Being underwater shielded it from much devastation." Einstein said.

"To seize the Gem of Desire, Schicksal has been attacking Atlas bases for months." Liliya said.

"More and more enemies came at us, so Matushka chose to keep the Gem here to protect it." Roza said.

"I forgot that Schicksal has a bigger army than Atlas." Jaune said.

"That won't work forever. Schicksal will eventually find out." Glynda said.

"No. They're already here. I've picked up signals from a large battle. Tactical mechs have engaged Schicksal Valkyries." Einstein said.

"What...?!" Liliya exclaimed.

"This shouldn't be happening! Everything was peaceful when we left. Let's go! We must go down and save Matushka." Roza said.

"All crew to battlestations! Assist the mech troops and fend off the hostile Valkyries! We've arrived at The Deep. Hostiles have entered the ruins." Glynda commanded.

Once they entered the Base, they were greeted with a large open space where Schicksal and Atlas was fighting. They went in and fought off the Schicksal mechs and valkyires to the enterance of the base.

"Wow, that place looks so cool." Ruby said.

"I wonder what that giant crystal in the middle is for." Weiss said.

"Sadly underwater bases are very impractical for us. Too much cost and dangerous." Ironwood said.

"Hostile forces retreating." Blake said, watching Schicksal retreat.

"Cease pursuit. We have more important things to deal with. We need to find Sienna." Einstein said.

"Never expected people to care for a vixen like me."

Einstein exclaimed.

"You're most welcome, Dr. Einstein... And...The Hyperion crew." Sienna said.

They turned around and saw her and two mechs behind them.

"I've been here for a while, Dr. Einstein and the illustrious crew of the Hyperion." Sienna said. She scanned everyone before slowly directing her gaze to Blake.

Blake gave no response. Her face betrayed no emotions.

"I'm very happy that you're willing to help in times of need..." Sienna said before Einstein interrupted her.

"Save your courtesies. We're going straight to business, Sienna. Hand over the Gem of Desire, and we'll transfer it to somewhere safe." Einstein said.

"Oh. There's no rush in this, Dr. Einstein. Schicksal managed to find this place. We should organize a counter attack." Sienna said.

"She's hiding something..." Salem said.

"Apologies. We're short on time and don't intend to support your private war." Einstein said.

"...And if I refuse to hand over the Gem?" Sienna asked.

"Then I'm afraid you'll be fighting more than just Schicksal." Einstein said.

The atmosphere was intense. Glynda gripped the spear in her hands. Sienna's mechs responded to the tension and assumed combat poses.

"Well, now you do look like fugitives trying to run away from Schicksal." Sienna said.

"We're here for the Gem of Desire. Hand over the Gem and Schicksal will be after us instead of you. If you still refuse to do so, we'll have to suspect that you have ill intentions." Glynda said.

"...Glynda... always driving the hard bargain. I surrender. There's no way I can beat an S-rank Valkyrie and veteran of the 2nd Honkai War. The Gem of Desire is in The Deep. Feel free to take it... If you can." Sienna said.

"What do you mean by that?" Einstein asked suspiously.

"Oh dear, I forgot to mention something. We had an... accident. The Gem of Desire fell into the Sea of Quanta." Sienna said.

"Yea right "Accident"." Qrow said.

"But why would she do that?" Summer asked.

"Accident? You probably did that on purpose..." Einstein said angrily

"When I said accident, I really meant that it was an "accident". In any case, I'm confident you can fish it out." Sienna said.

"You have no idea how dangerous the Sea of Quanta is..." Einstein said

"Of course I do. I'm counting on you to fish the Gem out for me... I mean, us. I've prepared the necessary facilities and hardware. Make yourself at home. While you look for a solution, I'm afraid the Hyperion and her crew must stay to provide cover." Sienna said.

"Matushka... you did that on purpose to force us into giving you protection... You've lied to the Blake too many times." Blake said angrily.

"Calm down, Blake. Don't fall for her trap." Glynda said.

"I'm sorry. I just want everyone to get away from this place alive. Schicksal might keep attacking us, even if you leave with the Gem. And I have a gut feeling that you were only here for the Gem and not us. I've said it before and I'll say it again. We must work together. Schicksal is our common enemy. You may enter the ruins. Feel free to rifle through everything if you think I'm hiding the Gem. I look forward to doing business with you." Sienna said before walking away.

"She is not lying but she must have a reason for putting the gem into the Sea." Ozpin said.

"She trapped us. I think we'll have to stay here for a while. Apologies. I didn't expect Sienna to do things this way." Einstein apologised

'The Blake should apologise. She should have known better." Blake said with her head down.

"We voted for this, Blake. It's not your fault. Instead of blaming ourselves, we should look for a solution." Einstein said.

"Erm, Dr. Einstein, what exactly is this "Sea of Quanta"?" Glynda asked.

"The Sea of Quanta is one of the deepest secrets of these ruins. I'll try to keep this simple...You should see this for yourself. Follow me." Einstein said as she lead them around the base.

"Didn't expect such mysteries to lie under the Pacific Ocean. When did Atlas find this?" Glynda asked.

"It happened several years ago. During the 2nd Honkai War, a lunar meteor crashed into the Pacific. These ruins were found when we attempted to salvage the meteor. Schicksal paid little attention as this place belonged to Atlas... being underwater also helped." Einstein said.

"Ah yes, the "rocks" that Salem threw from the moon." Ghira said.

"We're really deep underwater, but why is there light here? Luminous seaweed? They have some awesome biotech here!" Glynda said.

"Wow, they are bright. It looks like daytime." Ruby said.

"The writings in these ruins..." Blake said, looking on the writing on the wall.

"It's the global language used by the Previous Era, originating from the lost continent of Mu. The Dead Sea Scrolls also included these texts. Dead Sea Scrolls... ancient writings first found at the banks of the Dead Sea..." Einstein explained.

"Interesting." Dr Oobleck said, writing it down.

"The Blake didn't expect them to be relics of the Previous Era." Blake said.

"The Dead Sea Scrolls contained theoretical foundations that allowed us to construct the Selene. I suspect that the Selene has technologies similar to that of The Deep. But we don't have any solid evidence to back that up." Einstein said.

"The Selene...The Blake hopes this trip will provide something more than just the Gem." Blake said.

"Salvaged records described Mu as the most advanced region of the Previous Era. It had the latest technologies and housed one 6th of the planet's population." Einstein said.

"Damn." Qrow said.

"That's so weird. What happened to all those people and cities and high-tech stuff?" Glynda asked.

"Well, Mu was destroyed in ways unimaginable... The 9th Herrscher, also known as the Herrscher of Earth, created a giant pseudo black hole and destroyed Mu. The violent tectonic activities that followed created the Mariana Trench and swallowed up the ruins." Einstein said.

"That's terrible." Kali said.

"There is nothing we can do if that happens to us." Ozpin said.

"The Blake is surprised at how a vast continent can just disappear and leave little of its passing." Blake said.

"That's actually my best hypothesis as to what happened, but the loss of Mu should teach us a lesson. We can't control the Herrschers. Otto's plans of bringing them back is insane." Einstein said.

"We must find the Gem of Desire and thwart his plans." Glynda said.

"...? It's Roza and Lili. What are they doing here?" Blake asked, as they walked towards the twins.

"Surprise, Blake! Look! Our home is now a beautiful underwater garden way better than the orphanage. And Schicksal wants to wreck this place. I won't allow that." Roza said.

"She's so cute." Kali said.

"Matushka wants us to check the damage inflicted to The Deep. Can you help us, Blake?" Liliya asked, which they agreed.

"No signs of invasion in the places we've checked." Glynda said, as she checked the areas that were attacked.

"Let's head back to the entrance. That's where the enemy made a breach." Einstein said.

"...! Honkai beasts are coming in through the breach." Blake said, spotting a bunch of honkai beasts entering the breach.

"At this point, honkai beast looks like easy mobs to them." Tai said.

"Yea, but they are a lot stronger than grimm so don't underestimate them."

"Enemies destroyed. Let's head back and tell the twins." Glynda said, looking around making sure there were no more straggers, before heading back to the twins.

"What? More enemies hiding here?" Roza exclaimed.

"Job done. All cleaned up!" Glynda said.

"Hmm... Glynda looks pretty strong even though she looks younger than us. I think I smell something on her that doesn't smell like little girls." Roza said, moving closer to Glynda to smell her.

"KYAA! What are you doing?" Glynda exclaimed, trying to move away from her.

"Sniff, sniff ...Hnnngggh! What the hell? It's bitter melon! The worst thing people can eat!" Roza exclaimed.

"That's so rude! I love bitter melon." Glynda said.

"The Principal remains adept at handling young children and minors." Blake said.

"You should have a good understanding of this place by now. Time to focus. We need to get inside The Deep." Einstein said bring them into the Deep.

"That's the heart of The Deep. And that's where Atlas keeps its greatest secrets. I don't need to hide anything. It's all yours. Good luck." Sienna said.

"She is pretty chill for someone who is about to expose all her darkest secrets." Qrow said.

The Deep. In the massive underwater ruins.

"Is this... The Deep? Whoah. It's... it's so different compared to what we saw outside... it's like another world... Just looking around this place makes me feel dizzy... These ruins of the Previous Era appear rather unique." Glynda said, as they entered a completely different place that looked more like underwater ruins.

"Dr. Einstein, what is the Sea of Quanta?" Blake asked.

"...All matter in the universe is formed by quanta, and each of them brings innate uncertainty. Once observed, a quantum collapses countless parallel universes to form one specific universe. This is the basis of the famous Many-Worlds Interpretation, or MWI." Einstein explained.

"Errrr Huh??" Most of the students said.

"I think I understand but it's hard for to explain in simple terms" Dr Oobleck said.

"Okay. Ein... can you try repeating that in layman's terms?" Glynda asked

"I'll attempt to use an analogy. Assume that the universe is a glass of water surrounded by an infinite number of other glasses of water. Overflowing water will flow along the glass walls to form a puddle in the middle of the table. This puddle does not belong to any glass... but the water of the puddle may be from any glass. People of the Previous Era found this "puddle" dimension between the myriad of other parallel universes. This "puddle" was named the Sea of Quanta." Einstein said.

"Well, that is easier to understand I guess." Tai said.

"I only understood 45% of that." Weiss said.

"I guess we will understand more along the way." Blake said.

"WHOAH. It sounds like something Neo needs to clean up... why not call it the Puddle of Quanta?" Glynda said.

Ahem. If the Sea of Quanta does exist, we might be able to reach other universes with it. Is it really possible?" Blake asked.

"It's just a theory... and no one's ever seen the other end of the Sea of Quanta. Getting inside the Sea is difficult enough. From the archives of The Deep, scientists of the Previous Era managed to create a portal to enter the Sea." Einstein said.

"The Blake guesses that the portal would be these ruins..." Blake said.

"Correct. Natives of the Current Era call this place te moana kino, the malevolent sea. In truth, this is not a city nor is it a fortress. It's a giant portal for entering the Sea of Quanta. The best name for this portal would be the Eye of the Deep." Einstein said.

"Interesting. Question, how are we in the Sea of Quanta?" Ren asked.

"Technically, we are in the border of a bubble universe. Because the last thing I want is dealing with unknown monsters and unsafe Quanta energy."

"Eye of the Deep?! No wonder. I swear I was feeling uncomfortable all this while. Turned out an eye was staring at me." Glynda said.

"The Sea of Quanta slowly eroded the Eye and turned this artificial building into an alien dimension. We attempted to explore the Sea of Quanta last year, but..." Einstein suddenly looked a little sad. "...I'll just say that we had failed. Tesla and I believed that we lacked the technological capabilities to explore the Sea. That project was placed on indefinite hold. We never returned to The Deep... Until now... And for other reasons too. We must get to the other side of the Eye, find the Gem of Desire, and return it to the real world." Einstein said.

"Probably because of Welt." Summer said.

"It's the new Honkai beast type we fought on the island. Perhaps they're related to these ruins." Blake said, as they fought the stray honkai jellyfishes and crabs.

"Hmmm I don't think we have grimm crabs." Professor Port said.

"Probably because it did not have enough uses for me to create them." Salem said.

"We've reached the end." Einstein said as they reached the portal.

"Oh dear... it looks like a big mess down there. Do we have to dive into it to enter the Sea of Quanta?" Glynda said.

"Doctor, to enter the Sea of Quanta..." Blake said.

"I've thought about this. I'll go in myself. Please protect the portal. While the Eye of the Deep is open, its energy emissions will attract nearby Honkai beasts." Einstein said.

"You? Alone?" Glynda asked.

"Not everyone can enter the Sea of Quanta. Madam Glynda, you've been feeling unwell since you entered The Deep.

"I'm just uncomfortable. I can still fight..." Glynda said.

"It means that the Sea of Quanta is rejecting your presence. The Sea affects people differently. Only a few could stomach its negative influences. You're unlikely to survive exposure to the Sea." Einstein said.

"That makes sense." Qrow said.

"Wait, how are we able to stay in the Sea for this long without being affected?" Pyrrha asked.

"Because we are at the border of a bubble universe but also because the Hyperion is protected for the effects. And also because of your Aura."

"That makes sense. Aura is the body's natural shield." Ozpin said.

"But everyone has different resistance levels against the Sea. For example, Jaune and Ruby are probably both one of a few that are fully protected. Due to Jaune's large aura reserves and Ruby's unique abilities."

"Ugh..." Glynda said.

"Blake seems alright, but I don't want to risk anyone. I shall go forth on my own." Einstein said.

"Will Dr. Einstein be alright?" Blake asked

"I'll be alright. Trust me. That's enough for today. Let's head back to the Hyperion. We have so much to do next." Einstein said.

0100 hours. Training cabins. The Hyperion.

SYSTEM: Beeep... beep...

SYSTEM: Target destroyed.

SYSTEM: 8 items completed. Good work.

"...Keep going." Glynda said, as she contiuned to train.

"She is still training this late at night..." Qrow said.

"Sometimes I do train late at night if I have time." Glynda said.

SYSTEM: Warning. Simulated training intensity has exceeded safety limits.

"Keep going!" Glynda commanded.

SYSTEM: Beeep... beep...

SYSTEM: Generating item 9. Generating scene 9.

SYSTEM: Item 9 and scene 9 generated. **The simulated combat instance forms, revealing the appearance and structures of the Schicksal HQ. Glynda looked up and around at the familiar place and familiar foe. HOV. She took a deep breath before fighting her.

"So, she is training to be able to beat her in the future." Tai said.

"But it's understandable. HOV is probably one of the few that Glynda has not defeated." Ironwood said.

SYSTEM: Beeep... beep...

SYSTEM: Target destroyed.

SYSTEM: 9 items completed. Good work.

"Hard at work, Madam Glynda?" Einstein asked.

"What?" Glynda asked .

The simulated red-colored sky faded away and revealed the smooth cabin walls.

"Doctor Einstein? You're still awake." Glynda asked.

"I don't usually sleep at this time. I'm here for something else. While the system simulates the Sea of Quanta's waveform fluctuations, I've managed to finish your project. I've ran a systematic inspection of your Blood Knight: Moonlight battlesuit. I didn't find any backdoors. Schicksal probably isn't tracking us with this." Einstein said.

"Good. That's one less thing to worry about." Glynda said.

"That's good to know." Ghira said.

"But there was a surprise finding. I identified a sub-routine named "Gleipnir" hidden within the main protocols." Einstein said.

"What? Is that Old Norse? I haven't been studying that..." Glynda said.

"The sub-routine appears to be aimed at limiting the potential of the Blood Knight battlesuit." Einstein said.

"What do you mean by that?" Glynda asked.

"You possess the genes of the Emperor-class Honkai beast "Vishnu", which boosts your strength and regeneration. But these aren't the true powers of "Vishnu". Listen to what I have to say, Madam Glynda. Vishnu is an Emperor-class beast because it's extremely dangerous when destroyed." Einstein said.

"When destroyed? Does that mean I have to destroy..." Glynda said.

"Vishnu gains power by devouring other Honkai beasts." Einstein said.

"Well that's very dangerous. Glad Grimm don't eat each other." Roman said.

"If it eats another emperor class it will be too strong." Qrow said.

"Blood Knight is a Godsbane battlesuit designed to activate your Vishnu genes. But Gleipnir, the Binder of the Wolf, is designed to suppress the release of the active elements. In fact, this suit keeps you at 15% of your true potential." Einstein said.

"Wait.... So Glynda has been fighting at 15%???" Summer said.

"Damn she is strong." Qrow said.

"15%? You mean I've been fighting at 15% all this time?" Glynda asked in disbelief.

"Indeed. Active element release is divided into 5 levels. You've been locked at level 1. The Gleipnir sub-routine in the Blood Knight suit does nothing but suppress your Vishnu genes. If it were to be removed, active elements will increase with time and reach higher levels. Interestingly, level 3 is labeled as "Danger" while level 5 is labeled as "Apocalyptic". I surmise that reaching level 5 will max out your potential at 100%." Einstein said.

"Yea, I don't think I want to fight 100% Glynda." Ironwood said.

"What happens when I reach 100%?" Glynda asked.

"I have no idea." Einstein said.

Glynda thought hard.

"Erm... Can you uninstall Gleipnir, or do something about it?" Glynda asked.

"Of course. So long as you're ready." Einstein said.

1100 hours. Bridge. The Hyperion.

"Good news. Results showed that the Sea of Quanta will stabilize in 20 hours. That'll be our chance. I must locate the Gem of Desire today." Einstein said.

"The Blake can provide assistance." Blake said.

"You are gifted, Blake, but I'm afraid you need to learn about the Cauchy-Goursat theorem." Einstein said.

"The what?" Ruby asked.

"I have no idea." Weiss said.

"Don't look at me. I'm not good with all these theorems."

"The Blake shall initiate learning of said theorem." Blake said.

"I actually need you to help with something else." Einstein said before whispering "Can you take these girls away and leave me in peace?"

"HEYA! GEWWWD morning, Doc! What are we doing today?!" Roza shouted.

"It's almost time for lunch, Roza." Liliya said.

"Why are they here?" Einstein whispered.

"Cocolia ordered them to work with us. I think she wants someone to babysit them. There's something I need to attend to, Bronya. Can you take the twins outside?" Glynda asked

"Roza, Lili, go play outside. The grown-ups are working." Blake said as she led both of them outside.

"We want you to play with us, Blake! How about hide and seek? There are 3 of us this time." Roza said.

"I like hide and seek. You don't have to move as much." Liliya said.

"Nyet. The Blake shall play something else." Blake said.

"Oh, yeah, we can do that! Now that we have an audience, we can perform our skit." Roza said.

"Skit?" Blake asked.

"While you were away doing sneaky spy stuff, Lili and I came up with something awesome. Yeah! We're the Vodka Girls, the best performing starlets of Kuo Kuana..." Roza said.

"So they are wanna-be idols?" Blake asked.

"I guess so." Yang said.

"...Of the Cocolia Orphanage, actually." Liliya said.

"Back-to-back performances around the year." Roza said.

"...Once a year, and that's more than enough." Liliya said.

"Full house for every show." Roza said.

"...Our friends at the orphanage, to be honest." Liliya said.

"Many people had to stand because of limited seating." Roza said.

"...Indeed. We only have 3 chairs." Liliya said.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP, LILI?" Roza shouted.

"The Blake is now extremely enthusiastic about hide and seek." Blake said.

"The twins have a similar relationship to most siblings." Qrow said.

"I wonder how living with them is like." Nora said.

Roza and Lili have disappeared.

Where could they be hiding? Blake went around and looked for them.

The inside of The Deep is an ideal hiding place. But they won't go there without Matushka's orders.

The pond is calm. No traces along the banks. They're probably not here. Blake thought as she walked around the pond.

Puddles of water on the floor. Something happened. A broken branch of coral. The break is fresh. A child attempted to hide here but fell off. She should be covered in water...They've laid a trap which was a bunch of mechs. The Blake is no longer interested in hide and seek.

"What a weird way to play hide and seek." Kali said.

"KYAA! THE BLAKE FOUND US!" Roza shouted as Blake found them.

"Kyaa, we got found." Liliya said in a monotone voice.

"Why are you two hiding together?" Blake asked.

"I'm tired of looking for a place to hide. I'll just go where Roza is." Liliya said.

"We lost. As promised, we shall perform "Vodka Does Not Believe in Tears" to the winner." Roza said.

"The Blake does not remember this promise." Blake said.

"Roza wrote the script. She has bad handwriting, but I think it's a good story." Liliya said.

"Vodka Does Not Believe in Tears sounds like a joke. The 1980 movie is a masterpiece...Whatever... the Blake is disgusted with this disrespect of cinema history." Blake said.

"Yea, some adaptations are just disrespectful..." Ozpin said.

"Act 1. A long time ago, the Boris Orphanage of snowy Siberia welcomed a new resident..." Roza narrated.

"I'm Alexander Alexeyevich Dostoyevsky... The fourth child of Alexey Grigoriyevich Dostoyevsky..." Liliya said.

"Oh great this is as bad as Weiss bringing us to an opera..." Yang grumbled.

"Hey, come on. You guys just don't understand the wonders of Opera." Weiss pouted.

"Yea, but not everyone likes it." Blake said.

"The Blake wants to continue the fun and engaging game of hide and seek." Blake said.

"What? Is it because of Alex... Ale... Dosto... vsky?" Roza asked, struggling to pronounce the name.

"Long mundane names will lose the audience. Stick with shorter names, like... the Blake..." Blake said.

"Yea, too long of a name is too much." Jaune said.

"But everyone really likes our story, Blake." Liliya said

"Define "everyone" in specific terms." Blake said.

"Kitty, puppy, birdie, and... stoney?" Liliya listed.

"Just to ask how old are they?" Kali asked.

"Around 14 years old."

"I guess that makes sense..." Kali said.

"Oh, and Honkai beastie!" Roza said.

The girls stared at each other without a word. The brief silence then gave way to explosive laughter.

The air was filled with the sounds of joy.

"They are such good friends." Ruby said.

Rozaliya's laugh, however, quickly faded.

"I haven't felt this great in ages...It felt like the old orphanage days with everyone around...Blake, Zofia, Isabella, Penny..." Roza said.

"What happened to the rest of the children in the orphanage?" Blake asked.

"Something happened. Matushka only brought the older girls along." Roza said.

"The younger ones were left behind. Adam is taking care of them now." Liliya said.

"The Bronya was unaware that Adam could take care of people." Blake said.

"So Adam was in the same orphanage." Blake said.

"Yea, but she is younger than you. But she is a sadist who thinks very highly of herself and doesn't like competition from others. But she stopped bullying others in the orphanage because of Penny who beat the crap out of her."

"Ah so he is a big bully." Yang said.

"Honestly, Adam would be embarrassed with his other self." Blake said.

"She must have done something really bad to piss off Penny." Ruby said.

"She shoved Blake down a stairway, damaging her legs."

"Understandable." Yang said.

"Do you have time, Blake? There's a place I want to show you." Roza said

"What is this place?" Blake asked, arriving at an island.

"We found this accidentally. It probably peeled off from The Deep. It's beautiful here, like a fairytale wonderland..." Liliya said.

"We've been running away from Schicksal for 4 months and saw only ruins and desolate wastelands... I thought we were dreaming when we first saw this place. Never knew such a nice place existed before... it felt like heaven." Roza said, before getting interrupted by honkai beasts.

"All roaming Honkai beasts have been destroyed. Follow me." Roza said.

"What is this?" Blake asked.

There was a pile of neatly stacked stones in the coral. Blake knew what it was.

"Ah a cairn. I don't see those things for a long time. It is used to Honor and Memory for the fallen." Ozpin said.

"The girls... did they all make it here?" Blake asked.

Liliya didn't answer. Instead, she knelt down beside a tombstone.

"Isabella, Blake's here with us. We're here to see you." Liliya said.

"Sorry, Blake. We should have told you about this. You were away the whole time. Now you're finally back, and I want you to say hello to them." Roza said sadly.

"Understood. Don't feel sorry, Roza." Blake said.

A neat stack of stones of various sizes. Shells decorate this pile of stones... they couldn't get flowers here. Blake thought.

"Explain. How did this happen?" Blake asked.

"The Honkai Eruption destroyed much of the world... many didn't make it. We were always running away from Schicksal... we tried to bring them along with us." Roza said.

"Matushka helped us build these stone tombs. We told her about this pretty island, and she likes it here too. Matushka felt that this was a happier place compared to the Siberian tundra. They never got to see such a nice place before, but now they can sleep tight here forever." Liliya said.

"I really hope they like this place." Roza said.

The children knelt before the burial mounds decorated with colorful shells. The 2nd Honkai Eruption destroyed their homes and childhood. The reawakening of the Herrscher of the Void at the Battle of Schicksal took away their friends.

The melodies of the sea echoed in the background as Blake looked at the tombstones in silence. Memories welled up within her mind. The snow on the roof, the old broom, the bland borscht...And the blue-haired girl who stayed by her side. Many things happened. Too many things, in fact.

Blake suddenly realised that the familiar orphanage was no more. It may have ended when Penny left... or when Sienna betrayed her... Those fond memories were only ephemeral, drowned out by an emotionless void. She thought time could heal those wounds.

But this sight was like a nameless pain that seized her by her throat. She remembered the burning brain chip and the Gray Serpent's taunting... These memories were like cold, iron chains, dragging her into a bottomless abyss. She could hear that person's voice echoing at the very bottom of that pit...

Ruby was yet again overwhelmed with guilt.

"...Blake?" Sienna asked.

Blake turned around and saw Sienna.

The Matushka recovered quickly from her surprise.

Blake looked at Rozaliya. The elder twin shook her head. She had no idea that Sienna was coming.

"The Blake shall head back." Blake said.

"Why don't you stay a little longer, Blake?" Sienna asked.

Sienna tried to stop Blake from leaving.

SMACK. Blake slapped her hand away.

"The Blake is not here to reconcile with Matushka." Blake said.

"Blake..." Sienna said before Blake interrupted her.

"Matushka used the chip to manipulate the Blake into hurting Amber and Weiss. The Blake does not forgive these crimes." Blake said.

"I was desperate. We needed every Herrscher we could capture. If the Herrscher research was successful..." Sienna said, trying to explain herself.

"The Blake does not care. The Blake is disgusted that Matushka is still looking for excuses for her evil deeds...And thinks that everything can go on as usual... Matushka lied to the Blake." Blake said.

"...You're entitled to your opinions. Leave us, Blake." Sienna said.

"Damn... That was harsh but Blake's right. What she did is not acceptable." Weiss said.

"It's got to be rough, talking like that to someone you see as a mother." Summer said.

Blake left without a word. She wanted Sienna to keep arguing, but her Matushka silenced their conversation.

"The Blake... used to trust Matushka most..." Blake said. She left after saying that.

Oh no... Liliya thought.

We gotta get her back! Roza thought.

"Wait for us, Blake!" Roza shouted.

"Blake, are you alright?" Liliya asked.

"We didn't plan this. We didn't expect Matushka to show up." Roza explained.

"The Blake does not blame the twins. The Blake has some problems with Matushka... it does not concern you. Night is approaching. It's time to return." Blake said.

Let's go... Lili and I will help you get the Gem of Desire." Roza said.

Liliya did not respond.

"Hah. Lili, are you alright?" Roza asked.

"Good night, Roza." Liliya said. Liliya collapsed directly into Rozaliya's arms.

"What happened?" Blake asked with concern.

"Liliya falls asleep at about 1900 hours. She never grows up." Roza said, sounded slightly more mature.

"Little Roza appears to be more responsible at the moment." Blake said.

"That's just strange... Bad if she is in the middle of a fight." Qrow said.

"Hey, is that an insult? I'll hurt you if it is." Roza said.

"Please explain this." Blake said.

"I'll tell you what happened, Bronya. I was carrying her like this at the beach. She was sick. We ran into a swarm of Honkai beasts." Roza said.

"What?" Blake said.

"We were wounded. I can still remember the expression on Matushka's face when she found us. It was fear... I never knew Matushka could feel fear..." Roza said.

"What happened, Roza?" Blake asked.

"We... we almost failed to make it, Blake. Matushka saved us. She found a great doctor who treated our wounds. We grew horns and tails... but we also became faster and could beat zombies and beasts easily! Lili became a big sleepyhead, but everything else is good...Both of us knew that Matushka did bad experiments on Blake...But those experiments are the reasons why we're still alive." Roza said.

"Hmmm, so she experimented on them to save them..." Pyrrha said.

"I'm kinda conflicted." Ren said.

"The Blake understands..." Blake said.

"After you and Penny left, Matushka would often shut herself in her room. She pretended she was alright, but everyone knew she was sad. I think Matushka did not like what she did. She really loves you and Penny." Roza said.

"I know that might mean little to you...But Matushka needs us. That's why Lili and I stayed. I want to help her, save everyone in the orphanage, and cure Lili's sleeping problem. I will help Matushka so that she doesn't have to do those experiments again. You and Matushka protected us, Blake. But Lili and I have learned to fight as well." Roza said.

"Spasibo, Roza." Blake said, going back to the Hyperion.

"Damn... Blake is having very conflicting thoughts." Ghira said.

"Back, Miss Zaychik? Caught up with your old friends?" Einstein asked

Bronya didn't respond.

"Dr. Tesla messaged us in the afternoon. She told me to give this to you." Einstein said.

"What is this?" Blake asked.

"While working on Miss Schnee's combat raiment, she read your data and made one for you as well. I guess she forgot about it when she boarded the Helios in haste. We may need to fine-tune this combat raiment. Let's take care of that now. That went well. The combat raiment should be ready for battle." Einstein said, showing her an augmented combat raiment.

"Uwww, it looks good." Ruby said.

Blake changed into the battlesuit, Blake wears red, black and white accessories on her hair, a white dress with numerous black and red embellishments, black and red gloves and red stockings with a black pattern on it over her prosthesis legs.

The both of them went to fine-tune the battlesuit.

"It looks amazing." Nora said.

"The battlesuit is an upgrade, the fact that the mech drags enemies into range so that the burst is not wasted." Winter said.

"The Blake wants to ask about the Sea of Quanta, Dr. Einstein." Blake asked, once they finished the fine-tuning.

"What do you want to ask?" Einstein asked.

"The Blake read your test records when Gray Serpent hacked the Hyperion's mainframe. Our leader Welt Yang was trapped in the Sea of Quanta as a result of the experiment last year." Blake repeated.

"I didn't talk about him. I didn't want to make you worried. He chose to stay there. We tried to explore the Sea of Quanta last year. But we woke something in there. The test failed and both of us were sucked into the Eye of the Deep." Einstein said.

"Something?" Blake asked.

"I don't know what it was, but I'm certain that it's an enemy of humanity. Welt helped me escape the Sea of Quanta, but he stayed behind to fight it." Einstein said.

"Did you attempt a rescue?" Blake asked.

"We couldn't. We lacked the technology for that. Making the wrong move will only hinder him further." Einstein said.

"Why are you asking?" Einstein asked.

"The Blake was only curious." Blake said.

"Don't harbor any fantasies about the Sea of Quanta, Miss Zaychik. Its secrets are still beyond us." Einstein warned.

"The Blake understands." Blake said.

"Blake better not do anything stupid..." Penny said.

"Our simulations have located the Gem of Desire. Rest well for the night. We'll take action tomorrow." Einstein said before leaving.

Blake stared into the distance. As always, every beam of light trying to reach the depths was refracted by the constant flow. She remembered seeing this as she left the X-10 labs in the summer 4 years ago.

"Ah, you're here, Blake." Glynda said, sitting next Blake.

"Principal Glynda?" Blake asked.

"Is it about Sienna?" Glynda asked.

"The Blake met her. It was not a good meeting." Blake said.

"Did she apologise?" Glynda asked.

"Nyet, but Rozaliya said she regretted what she had done." Blake said.

"But what do you think?" Glynda asked.

"The Blake does not know. All the Blake knew before she was 12 was how to obey and kill. Matushka delivered the Blake from hell. Matushka gave her a family, friends, and love...all that the Blake ever wanted. The Blake stayed in the orphanage for 2 years. It felt like home. But..." Blake said

"She did something bad to you, I guess." Glynda said.

"The Blake knew Matushka needed Herrschers...She would do anything to create or capture Herrschers to help the orphanage survive. But the Blake refused to harm Amber or Weiss..." Blake said.

"You did nothing wrong, Blake. You've always made the right choice. No one should force you to go against your wishes. Her measures were terrible, too." Glynda said.

"The Blake can't deny Matushka's love... but the Blake can't forgive Matushka's actions. The Blake is conflicted about Matushka..." Blake said.

"Perhaps Sienna really loves her children. But love must be based on respect. She must know that children do grow up." Glynda said.

"Respect?" Blake asked.

"Adults also experience fear and confusion when there's no answer in sight. In situations like this, you must stand firm and believe in the right thing, Blake. You're one of the best students of St. Freya, and a great Valkyrie warrior fighting for humanity. I don't care about why you did that. The truth is that you did do all of that. Believe in yourself, Blake. You're not a child anymore." Glynda said.

"Wise words, this is why you are vice headmistress." Ozpin said.

"I thought it was so that I can help with paperwork." Glynda said.

"What no... It's because you were good with kids." Ozpin said.

"I smell bullshit from that..." Qrow said.

"The Blake is unaccustomed to Principal Glynda sharing words of wisdom." Blake said.

"Hah. Don't flatter me. Hey, wait..." Glynda said before realizing what Blake said.

"The Blake feels much better already. The Blake shall continue to work hard." Blake said.

"Alright, Blake. I know you can do it." Glynda said.

"Spasibo, Principal Glynda." Blake said, before leaving.

Near the deep,

Sienna looked towards the Deep, then looked at a photo of Rozaliya, Liliya, Adam, Blake, and Penny all together.

"She really loves them doesn't she..." Neo said.

"Yea, but what she did is not forgivable..." Jaune said.

Back in the Hyperion.

SYSTEM: Beeep... beep...

"Unexpected fluctuations in The Deep? What happened? I'll have an engineer bot check it out." Einstein said.

SYSTEM: Beep.

"Greetings. May I be of service?" Sechs, an engineer bot replied.

"Awww, it's cute." Penny said.

"Switch voice prompts off." Einstein said.

"Voice prompt: OFF." Sechs said, before Einstein took control of the bot

Once the bot reached the Deep, Einstein followed the fluctuations.

"An alarm. I need to get around it. More alarms..." Einstein said, as the bot moved around the alarms. Suddenly, the bot picked up someone talking.

"...Gem of Desire... do it..."

"Someone else at The Deep?" Einstein asked.

"...According to plan... Einstein will enter the Eye...Do not harm the children..."

"Let me guess it's Sienna isn't it..." Ghira said.

"It's 100% Sienna." Blake said.

"That must be Sienna. She's planning something. Who is she talking to?" Einstein asked.

"About that thing...We've received intel... Judgment of Shamash...Wait, Sienna..." The signal got clearer but it was hard to recognize the voice.

"Judgement of Shamash? Isn't that Tai's weapon?" Summer said.

"Yea, that would mean Sienna know where Ziggy is..." Qrow said.

Einstein noticed that the system was getting buggy.

"...You've been followed." The voice said.

"Crap..." Qrow said.

"That's not good..." Winter said.

SYSTEM: Buzz... Suddenly, the screen cutted off.

"We've been compromised. Sechs is no longer operational. It's probably captured. Einstein said. I think I've heard that voice before... She thought.

"Sienna is hiding something. I need to contact Madam Glynda." Einstein said. Unknown to Einstein, a strange figure was behind her, holding a gun and aimed at her and Bang...

"WHAT!!!!!"

"Who's that??!" Ruby said.

"It looks like Grey Serpent." Ren said.

"Why would Sienna work with Grey Serpent?" Ghira said.

"That was unexpected..." Dr Oobleck said, coming out from shock.

???: Discretion is better than valor. Secrecy is also a useful skill But you've made a fatal error, Einstein. Scientists do need discretion, but a spy needs something else. This planet is out of safe places.

"It's definitely Grey Serpent." Jaune said.

Outside the Deep, massive amounts of Honkai beasts rush towards The Deep.

"Ah great, to make matters worse, we have honkai...." Yang said.

Bridge of the Hyperion.

"Principal Glynda, the Blake could not locate Dr. Einstein." Blake said.

"Why is this happening?" Glynda said.

"The Blake last saw her in the prep chamber but it is now empty, save for a message on the screen. A complex algorithm for locating the Gem of Desire was left on the display. It was just as Einstein had said. She made all preparations for retrieving the Gem." Blake said.

Einstein would have told us if that was the case... I suspect something... Glynda thought

"Principal, violent Honkai energy reactions were detected on the Pacific seafloor...Nearby Honkai beasts are converging towards The Deep." Blake said.

"Honkai beasts? Could it be..." Glynda said before meeting up with Sienna

"Glynda...Blake..." Sienna said.

"What did you do, Sienna? The Honkai beasts are attacking The Deep." Glynda asked.

"I was about to ask you the same thing. The Eye has been activated. The Honkai beasts are attracted to its energy." Sienna said.

"The portal to the Sea of Quanta is open?" Blake asked.

"Get out of my way! We're going in!" Glynda shouted.

"All yours, Glynda. I won't be in your way, especially when you're marching towards hell. But I forbid Blake to go with you." Sienna said.

"Her acting is very good." Roman said.

"The Eye is out of control. Thousands of Honkai beasts are heading this way. Schicksal will not stand idle. We're doomed if we stay. We have decided to give up The Deep. Leave with us." Sienna said to Blake.

"The Blake must do something." Blake said.

"What can you do? Listen to your Matushka! Leave with us." Sienna said.

"She is losing her composure." Summer said.

"Well, she doesn't want to lose her children." Kali said.

"The Blake refuses." Blake said.

"Tactical mechs! Stop her right there!" Sienna commanded. But Blake and Glynda crushed the mechs quickly.

"...Stop! Come back, Blake." Sienna shouted.

"The Blake is no longer a child, Matushka...She has grown up a long time ago." Blake said, before floating off.

"Damn, Blake go off." Yang cheered.

"Roza... Lili...Blake is heading to The Deep. Go help her! Do not approach the Sea of Quanta!"

"Aye!"Rozaliya and Liliya said before running after Blake.

"Curses!" Sienna shouted.

Sienna slammed her fist into the wall, and blood began to trickle down from her fresh wounds.

"She really loves them..." Salem said.

Ghostly footsteps echoed in the darkness. A figure slowly appeared.

???: "I'm impressed, Sienna."

"I'm not in the mood to entertain you, vile worm!" Sienna said angrily, turning around and looking at Grey Serpent.

"I must admit, you're the best partner I've ever dealt with. I have to applaud the way you've turned this unfavorable situation around. I don't know how you're always ready to sacrifice anything at your disposal. You are an outstanding Matushka, Sienna. The Serpent... approves." Grey Serpent said.

"As usual, he is still good at taunting others." Weiss said.

Why, Blake? WHY?! Sienna thought.

"No sign of Dr. Einstein. Energy fluctuations in the Eye are intensifying." Blake said.

"Dammit. We're getting more and more Honkai beasts." Glynda said, as they fought the hordes of Honkai.

"Hey, are you doing alright?" Roza said.

"Roza... Lili..." Blake said.

"Don't worry, Blake. We're here to help. Ooops. Incoming enemies.They're just like the roaches in the orphanage. Endless!" Roza said, as she fought the honkai beast in the area.

"The Honkai beasts are invading this place from the sea. We must activate the pressure control to flush them out." Glynda said.

"I don't feel too good about this place, Roza... I feel like something is staring at us..." Liliya said.

"Yeah. I feel kinda dizzy. I don't remember eating any weird stuff. Well, I'm glad the battle's over..." Roza said.

"Oh no, the Sea is affecting them.." Weiss said.

"Ooops. Battle ain't over. Here they come again. Curses. I think every Honkai beast in the ruins is heading this way." Liliya said.

A horde of Honkai beasts appeared right after Liliya spoke her words. This horde quickly swamped the place.

"Is this a joke or something? I guess every beast in the Pacific is heading this way!" Roza said.

"That's a lot of Honkai beasts." Professor Port said.

"I'm sure they got this." Qrow said.

This has to be the worst timing ever. We must hold them back. We can't afford to lose The Deep. Glynda thought.

"Let a real adult take care of this. Blake, get the girls to safety! Don't get too close to me!" Glynda said.

The heavy chains were extended, tugging the crimson cross towards Glynda

Glynda thought back to the conversion with Einstein.

"Erm... Can you uninstall Gleipnir, or do something about it?" Glynda asked.

"Of course. So long as you're ready." Einstein said.

Flashback ends.

"I'm more than ready! Blood Knight: Moonlight...Activate!" Glynda shouted as her battlesuit changed to Blood Knight: Moonlight as chains and a large red cross surrounded her.

"Well, they're dead meat..." Tai said.

SYSTEM: Warning. Active element level critical.

SYSTEM: Initiating countdown. 10...

SYSTEM: 9... 8... 7...

SYSTEM: 6... 5... 4...

SYSTEM: 3... 2... 1...

SYSTEM: Level 3 restrictions lifted.

"Danger level. Interesting. I wonder what situation calls for level 5." Ozpin said.

The roaring horde assaulted the Blood Knight. She faced a legion of carapace horrors with horns, fangs, and claws gleaming with death. But none of them could land a hit on her. Her bloodied spears and chains ripped through the Honkai legion. In a furious storm of blades and chains, all the monsters were shattered into pieces. The battle was far from over. The Honkai horde dwindled at an astonishing pace.

Something's coming... Glynda thought as her innate senses warned her that danger had yet to pass.

"Principal, the Blake has detected a strong energy signature... and it's approaching fast. Wait... what is that? The energy signature is coming straight from the Eye of the Deep." Blake said.

"Something... is approaching!" Glynda shouted.

Behind them a huge Honkai humanoid beast appeared from the portal.

"WTF! What is that!!" Qrow said.

"Tlaloc was created in the Previous Era in an experiment of Dr. WEISS' to achieve multiple gene inserts, but was a failure, and was thrown into the Sea of Quanta."

"I think Professor Port fainted." Yang said.

"Probably from information overload." Nora said.

"WHOAH! That's a big one!" The twins said in shock.

Tlaloc roared and started to attack them. It fired 4 rotating beams of light parallel to the ground surface, forcing them to move away. Once they manage to break its shield, It then summons 5 Honkai orbs. However they managed to break the orbs before Tlaloc absorbed them, causing it to collapse.

"The unknown enemy is heading back to the Sea of Quanta... Wait. Energy levels of the Sea of Quanta are falling...Is the portal to the Sea of Quanta collapsing?" Blake said.

Tlaloc roared. The monstrosity's final struggles obliterated the platform that the girls stood on.

The shattered rubble separated the girls from one another. Blake's mind raced. She was the only one capable of making the next move. Reason commanded her to ensure her own safety, join her friends, and devise a strategy. But... The Eye would close at any moment. Einstein was gone, and she was the only one who could reopen it. Very soon, Schicksal would take advantage of the chaos and besiege the ruins. If that was to happen, the Gem of Desire would be forever lost to them.

What should she do?

Neither the Principal nor Dr. Einstein could give her advice.

Blake must decide...

"Knowing Blake, she will jump in." Ruby said.

"And the fact that Blake is resistant to the Sea will help her." Jaune said.

"This is... our final chance..." Blake said.

"Wait! Blake!" Roza shouted.

"Have no fear, Roza. The Blake will be back." Blake said, then leaped into the swirling depths.

"This is... the Sea of Quanta..." Blake said, looking around saw a lot of cubes and in front of her was a young boy.

"Who are... you?" Blake asked. As she said that a butterfly diary flew past.

"That's Young Welt isn't it. He looks like me when I was a child." Ironwood said.

"But why is he a child here?" Penny asked.

"I guess we will find out.

(A/N: I kept my promise. The next one is going to take a long time... cause it's like 3+hrs long. I will try to finish within 2 months.

As always be sure to vote and comment any feedback. I Hope you all will stay safe.

My Discord is UP!! My discord will have story updates, polls, lore discussions or just to talk about Honkai or Rwby, so feel free to join. Go to my profile and click the link there. Or you could PM me at shadowolf#7420

Stay tuned and Stay safe,

Shadowolf, Out)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
11.1K 163 11
People from various anime's and game's where summoned by an unknown entity and when they all wake up they all found themselves in a....a theater? P.S...
16.2K 293 18
The Multiverses of Honkai impact 3rd, Honkai Star Rail, Genshin Impact and Gun Girl Z fused together, distabilizing the reality itself. In this New O...
19.6K 740 29
Four months have passed since the Herrscher of the Void's awakening. In the time since, the world has gone into chaos. Despite that, Alex promises to...