Vicious Saints [18+]

By itsyassilm

(Saints series #2) "Oh, Alysanne. You ruin my life a little bit more every time I look at your face, and yet... More

000: Introduction
001: Castles
002: It went horribly right
003: Lord Shadow
004: Angel
005: Forbidden fruit
006: Twin flames
007: Art Deco
008: Mr and Miss Chaos
009: Some love and happiness
010: Burning infatuation
011: Crystal clear
012: Too good to be true
013: A hot troublemaker
014: Starboy
015: Frozen hearts beating anew
016: Fina-fucking-lly
017: Between gold and silver
018: All my ghosts
019: The gods envy us
020: Qué será será
021: My past, my future, my Hell
022: Vincere aut mori
023: A bitch from the past
024: Eyes don't lie
025: Guns and cherry bombs
026: Hypnotic poison
027: Lady Wrath
028: If only
029: I lick it so it's mine
030: Waking up the She-Devil
031: What a plot twist you were
032: The lost art of Murder
033: Fractured promises
034: Of brimstone and hellfire
036: Today, tomorrow, forever
037: A slice of love
038: Oh to be loved
039: As many moments as you want
040: Say Yes to Heaven
Author's Note

035: Vicious saints

152 8 0
By itsyassilm

TRIGGER WARNING: this chapter contains context of abuse. Please read with caution.

|Alysanne Valentine|

I am in an abyss, a state that I keep falling deeper into but is immediately drawn back to reality by the pinch that emerged from my neck. My head feels like it weighs a ton, falling forward. Prying my eyes open, a blurry vision. I feel suspiciously energized but exhausted. The side effects of the hallucination drug feels like I've cut caffeine cold turkey.

Reliving all my sins should have been drastically traumatizing but I never regretted my actions. Those men were monsters and I saved the world from the misery they brought upon me.

Dancing with my demons wasn't traumatic, I loved every moment of their suffering.

Suddenly, I am submerged by a thick liquid, the familiar scent ingested into my body, coating my tongue and swallowing my lungs. "Wake up, you stupid bitch!"

I gasp for air, the smell and taste causing me to vomit, a mixture of stomach acid from my empty stomach. Shifting my eyes through the glossy liquid as I watch her red apple lips uproot into a vicious smile.

This bitch dumped gasoline all over me.

A laugh echoes through the silence, growing more sinister by the second as I move my head around, frantic to stop myself from fainting. The sight is amusing to her but it wasn't her who was laughing, it was me.

The thought of being burned alive should have placed me into a state of terror but I wasn't afraid, I never feared death nor the promise of pain that will come.

So, even when Rebecca calls another man to beat me up, I laugh.

The man is unnaturally muscular, probably on a bunch of steroids. "Beat her until I can't recognise her ugly face. I want to see lots of blood and hear some screams."

"Let's be clear, you will never hear me beg for mercy."

"Oh, we will see about that!" Rebecca smirks.

The first punch descended, almost cracking my jaw. The stabbing sensation continuing as he threw punch after punch. My nose broke, the pain radiating like fire all over my face. Blood coating my tongue and spilling through my lips, I can barely see clearly anymore. My head is throbbing like he cracked my skull.

But I never screamed or begged for mercy.

The pain is devouring me and I found it exhilarating, almost like a drug. I'm aware of my physical appearance, demolished to a pulp in blood and bruises.

Through blurry vision, I watch as the man shifts his stance, aiming his next punch at my stomach. Suddenly, the thunderous sound of a gunshot rings through my busted ear. The torturers eyes roll back into his head as his humongous body drops to the ground.

"SINNIUS, WHAT THE FUCK!"

Through my one good eye, I study how he tucks the gun into the behind him. Appearing in front of me, his fingers grasping delicately at my chin as he shifts my battered face from side to side, analysing the injuries. Those golden orbs darkening with rage but I yank my face out of his grasp.

Gathering the blood coating my mouth, spit onto the ground. Studying his demeanour when a wicked smile forms on my lips. "You should have let him do it, I was quite enjoying the fun."

My words weren't of interest to him, he is enraged and it was directed at one person. Sinnius' lethal footsteps boom through the room as Rebecca's eyes widen in fear.

Without even registering the action, he punches her in the stomach. She falls to the ground, vomiting a mixture of blood and food, clutching her stomach in agony. A sob carries through this room followed by screams.

He looms over her like a demon, "Did I not warn you to leave her alone?"

She laughs, "She broke my arm, I am giving her a taste of her own medicine!"

"You disobeyed me and tried to kill her while I was out. Did you think I wouldn't know what was going on around here? Now, you will have to be punished with the one thing you value more than yourself."

Sinnius pulls out his phone and makes a call, "Transfer it."

He ended the call and not even a minute later, Rebecca received a message. Her eyes widen in horror as she screams. "YOU EMPTIED MY BANK ACCOUNT!"

Sinnius has a mischievous grin on his face, "At least I left you $3."

Suddenly, a massive explosion goes off outside, ringing eating at my ear drums. Sinnius and Rebecca are immediately thrown into a state of alarm.

Which means that they are here.

Both of their phones are blowing up and Rebecca is screaming at someone over the phone, "STOP THEM, HOLD THEM OFF!"

"This is all your fault!" Rebecca declares, blaming Sinnius.

"Bitch, I will tear out your voice box." Sinnius threatens.

The door is shattered and I find Azarov instantly, a gun in his hand and Diavolo next to him. Relief clouds his vision when he sees me but it's overruled by the violence. Azarov rushes towards me but Sinnius immediately aims his gun at him.

Azarov is in turmoil until Isadora appears next to him, immediately taking out her knife and cutting at my restraints. Which leaves the brothers squaring off, guns aimed at each other.

"I expected this from her but you care about her."

Sinnius chuckles, "It's because I love her. That's I am doing this."

Rebecca interrupts their vicious battle, "Baby, you won't believe—"

"Shut up, cunt."

"Fine." Rebecca rolled her eyes.

The restraints are removed and I flex my fingers to get rid of the pins and needles. "Can you stand?" Isadora asks.

I know I don't have the strength to, feeling lightheaded. "Give me a moment."

Rebecca flashes a grin our way, filled with joy. "You should know that I can easily call my judge and take Corvina away from you for good."

Azarov grits his teeth but Sinnius is the one to speak.

"Actually, he's right there?" Dragging his finger across his neck indicating that the guy is dead.

"Fine, I'll call the other judge, Thomas." she smirks.

"Him too."

"Jerry?"

"K.O." Sinnius sings.

Rebecca directs her attention towards Sinnius, "The fuck did you do that for, it was my only leverage!"

He smiles wickedly, staring at us but talking to her. "Maybe I like seeing you backed into a corner with no way out."

Rebecca is wrecked with vengeance, her eyes sparkling like a maniac as she pulls out a lighter. "Watch me return the favour!"

"I don't think so." Sinnius states, shifting the direction of his gun from Azarov to Rebecca. He shoots, putting a bullet in each leg.

Rebecca drops to the ground and before the lighter could hit the liquid, he catches it in his hand. She cried from the pain eating away at her legs. "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"Bitch, are you blind? He just shot you." Isadora laughed.

He smiles viciously, shrugging his shoulders and leaning over her injured body. "Oh, I'm not going to do anything but the fact that you tried to set her on fire. Yeah, that's not going to go so well with her man over there." Pointing to Azarov.

Sinnius' medallions are eager for something but even we couldn't decipher what is going on in his head. Azarov still has his gun aimed at him, not buying this whole facade. We are all trying to study the situation, what is his real angle?

Until Sinnius drops the gun to the ground and kicks it over to Azarov. A smirk on his lips as he stands tall, hands resting in his pockets.

"How did you like my little riddle brother? I made it poetic just for you."

"You sent me the text?" Azarov asks.

"Well, don't be too surprised." Sinnius teased.

"Do you really expect us to let you leave?"
Azarov questions.

"Was hoping you would, seeing as I stopped her from taking Corvina away from you." The devil dancing in his eyes.

"You kidnapped Alysanne, what the fuck makes you think we would let you live?" Isadora threatens.

He points a finger at me, "See if I didn't kidnap her, then this bitch was going to kill her instantly." Redirecting towards a nervous Rebecca.

"So what? Explain the bruises on her face."

Immediately, his expression darkened with acrimony. "When I was out killing all this bitch's fucktoys, she decided to pull one over me but I got here before she could do anymore damage. I would never hurt Alysanne."

"LOOK AT HER! HER NOSE IS BROKEN!"
Azarov screams for the first time.

Sinnius penetrating gaze shifts from me to him, "I would never hurt her."

"He's right. He never hurt me. Every time Rebecca wanted to lay her hands on me, he'd always intercept. He'd threatened her a couple times to make sure that I was safe." I clarify.

Everyone's attention is drawn to me as I muster all my strength and stand on my two feet. The ache radiating through my body.

"Does this mean you were on our side?" I ask.

He smiles, "What do you think?"

"What is your goal?" Azarov questions.

"Maybe I wanted Rebecca to have a taste of her own medicine. She believed that she was going to get everything and I took that pathetic dream away from her within seconds."

"So you did all this for revenge? Aren't you pathetic," Rebecca laugh.

Sinnius crouches down, supporting himself on the balls of his feet. "I did all of this for fun but in all honestly, I don't need a reason to do the things that I do."

"What is wrong with you?"

"Everything," his eyes deranged as he pulls out a cigarette, lighting it. Only he doesn't inhale and instead stubs it out on her forehead.

Rebecca withers on the ground, screaming and crying. Sinnius laughs at her, completely amused at the sight.

He lets out a breath, walking past Azarov who lets his guard down. "By the way brother, congratulations."

Azarov refocuses his attention onto Sinnius, a puzzled look in his eye. "On what?"

Sinnius pats his shoulder warmly, "You will know soon enough."

He doesn't close the distance between us and instead holds my gaze, longing splashing his orbs, "There some gasoline back there," motioning to the back and then throwing me the lighter.

I catch it but I study his eyes, there is so much he wants to say but couldn't in the presence of everyone and because he feels like he doesn't deserve the opportunity. But I walked towards him.

"Thank you, Sinnius." I tiptoed, kissing his cheek.

"I'd do anything to protect you, even if it means to break your trust." Sinnius smiled.

He then walk towards the door when Azarov stops him.

"You still kidnapped Alysanne and threatened Corvina," he announces, pulling the trigger and shooting Sinnius in the shoulder.

Sinnius groans, clutching his shoulder but chuckles. "Guess I deserved that."

"Never come near us again."

Sinnius eyes flash towards me, mixture of emotions flowing through them but he just smirks. "Understood."

Before he could walk out the door, "Oh, don't forget."

"What?" I ask.

"Make her suffer." Sinnius sings and then leaves.

"I cannot be the only one confused by him." Isadora interrupts, simmering the tension within the room.

Immediately, arms encircle around my waist, Azarov engulfing me in a hug. "I thought I lost you, angel."

"Is Corvina okay?" I ask, the question burning through my veins.

He leans back, his hands encasing my face. "She's fine, all thanks to you."

I smile through the pain, overjoyed that she didn't get caught in the trap.

The sound of a bloody scream is heard from across the room and when we turn, Isadora is pressing her heel into Rebecca's open wound. An evil smile on her lips before she turns to us with an innocent expression. "What? I saw her move so I was making sure she doesn't get away. Isn't that right, trashy bitch?"

Diavolo carries the gasoline towards her, laughing. "Fuck, I love you."

Azarov and I watch as they bathed Rebecca in gasoline, her pleas for mercy are falling on deaf ears. Azarov kisses my forehead, no matter the bruises and smiles. "Make her pay, angel."

I nod and close the distance. Rebecca is a mess, this is her nightmare come to reality. Everything she has ever dreamed for is snatched away. Terror coating those silver orbs. "Please, please. Don't do this, you can't kill me. I'm the mother of his child!"

"No, you are not. Alysanne is Corvina's mother." Azarov's penetrating voice states.

"You don't want to do this, I can be good. I swear, you are a saint!"

I laugh, "Wrong, I do want to do this and I am a saint, bathed in an appearance of a sinner."

With those words, I flick the lighter on and throw it on her. The fire licks at her skin, vivid screams ringing through my ears as we watch the flames eat her flesh.

The smell filling my senses as I turn away from her and attempt to walk over to Azarov. Only black dots start to erupt, his figure blurring.

"Alysanne!"

What did I say about a dish best served cold?

• • •
Please VOTE, comment and share if you liked this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
266K 15.7K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...
3M 115K 38
"She is looking over my shoulder and bites the corner of her lower lip in thought. I want that fucking lip. I want to own it, bite it, lick it. It's...
123K 2.7K 38
13/12/20- #5 in watty2021 14/1/21- #1 in weapons 15/1/21- #2 in watty2021 02/02/23- #2 in femmefatale "Let go, Ziva," and that was all I need to say...