Vicious Saints [18+]

By itsyassilm

(Saints series #2) "Oh, Alysanne. You ruin my life a little bit more every time I look at your face, and yet... More

000: Introduction
001: Castles
002: It went horribly right
003: Lord Shadow
004: Angel
005: Forbidden fruit
006: Twin flames
007: Art Deco
008: Mr and Miss Chaos
009: Some love and happiness
010: Burning infatuation
011: Crystal clear
012: Too good to be true
013: A hot troublemaker
014: Starboy
015: Frozen hearts beating anew
016: Fina-fucking-lly
017: Between gold and silver
018: All my ghosts
019: The gods envy us
020: Qué será será
021: My past, my future, my Hell
022: Vincere aut mori
023: A bitch from the past
024: Eyes don't lie
025: Guns and cherry bombs
026: Hypnotic poison
027: Lady Wrath
028: If only
029: I lick it so it's mine
031: What a plot twist you were
032: The lost art of Murder
033: Fractured promises
034: Of brimstone and hellfire
035: Vicious saints
036: Today, tomorrow, forever
037: A slice of love
038: Oh to be loved
039: As many moments as you want
040: Say Yes to Heaven
Author's Note

030: Waking up the She-Devil

172 7 0
By itsyassilm

|Alysanne Valentine|

"This is how I die!" She cries.

She sniffles, wiping her eyes profusely. "This must be what real torture is"

Raising my brow at her, "Really, babe?"

Rolling my eyes at her dramatics, "You are literally chopping onions."

Isadora cries, those silvery blue eyes coated with tears. "Merda! This thing is satan." motioning to the barely cut onion.

(Shit)

"How are you going to cook for Diavolo?"

She throws her hands up in defeat, "Fuck the relationship, I am not built to be a housewife."

I sigh, taking over the reigns and easily chopping the onions into cubes for the omelet I am making for breakfast.

"It's a good thing that you hire chefs then."

"Otherwise, Diavolo would die from starvation. Quell'uomo non sa cucinare anche se la sua vita dipendesse da questo." She adds seriously.

(That man can't cook even if his life depended on it)

I laugh. Getting busy with making five omelets for everyone since its breakfast time. Diavolo and Isadora came over to do business, I mean Diavolo came for business while Isadora came because she was hungry.

"You are so wifey material!" She declares.

"Too bad for you, I'm already taken," sticking my tongue out at her.

Isadora scoffs, "You guys are so disgustingly cute!"

"I agree." Diavolo states, reaching the counter.

"Since when?"

"Since I've never seen Azarov this happy in his entire life."

Suddenly, Azarov collars my neck from behind, arching my face upwards so he can connect our lips. It wasn't brief, I can taste the minty toothpaste on his tongue and the scent of his aftershave filling my senses.

When he pulls back, a smile graces his beautiful face. Those honeyed eyes filled with love that it makes my cheeks hurt. Warmth wraps around my heart, a feeling that's always been around ever since I met him.

"Good morning, angel."

"That was so fucking hot!" Isadora voices, pulling us out of our bubble.

She stares, jaw dropped before smacking Diavolo. "Why can't you be like that? You need to take tips from your cousin!" annoyance clouding her expression.

Diavolo is fuming at this point, "What more do you want from me, woman? Isn't it enough that I fuck you almost ten times a day?!"

I can feel Azarov's body shake next to me, that's when I see a hint of a smile as he tries to conceal his laughter which in turn makes me laugh at the chaotic duo.

"Oh! So you're tired of having sex with me? Fine!" Isadora scoffs, removing herself from the counter and disappearing upstairs.

Diavolo let's out a breath, dragging his hands over his face before following her upstairs. "Sweetness, that's not what I meant. You know I love having sex with you!"

"Oh, it's fine. Why don't we call off this wedding as well?!" she angrily announces.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!" Diavolo yelled.

"THAT CAN BE ARRANGED, YOU FUCK!"

Azarov chuckles, "As much as they fight, they love each other hard."

We both know that kind of love, the consuming kind. Being apart aches, being together only means we want to be closer.

"What about you?"

Azarov peers at me, both hands encasing my face and the heat is overwhelming, the love swirling within his eyes is pure ecstasy.

"I love you, angel."

"And I love you."

He kisses my lips once more before going over to the coffee machine and making us two Americanos. Handing me a cup, inhaling the sweet darkness before taking a sip as it chases away my fatigue.

"Diavolo and I have a meeting today, I'm not sure how long we will be."

"It's fine, baby. I wanted some alone time with Cora."

"She's going to love spending the day with you."

~~~

After the little blow out between Diavolo and Isadora, they quickly made up when Corvina appeared. Azarov was right, she was more than ecstatic to spend the day with just the two of us.

After breakfast, we watched some Powerpuff Girls before going to the lounge. We're currently colouring, she gave me a picture of Rapunzel while she does Belle, quite accurately and with the right colors.

"So princess, did you have fun at my uncle's house?"

"You mean the castle? Oh! It was super fun but I missed you and daddy!" she replies instantly, sticking her tongue out a little as she concentrates on her picture.

"We missed you too, my love." Pushing a strand gently behind her ear as I take in how big she is getting.

"Did you miss Dmitri?" I tease.

Those hypnotic grey eyes connect with mine, a blush forming on her cute cheeks. "We facetimed."

I'm momentarily stunned, she actually has a boyfriend and is face timing him.

"Daddy got me an iPad for when he's away. Dmitri uses his mom's." Corvina clarifies as if she can read the questions roaming around in my mind

"Since you guys have been away from each other for so long. Do you want me to set up a play date?"

She pouts sadly, "Daddy won't allow it, he already looks at Dmitri like he wants to kill him..." whispering the last part.

He definitely does.

However, I found them adorable. Dmitri is shy in general but more so around her, you can see that he worships the ground she walks on.

"Don't worry about your dad, I will handle everything."

Corvina jumps into my arms instantly, tightening her grip until I couldn't breathe. "You're the best, Aly!"

We laugh together as I squeeze her gently before getting back to colouring. Since its just the two of us, silence bathes the house unless you are around us.

That's when I hear it.

The lock on the front door, we might be in the lounge but the sound echoes whenever its being opened. You can't hear it from outside but certainly from the inside. It might only have been a second but I heard it clearty. Azarov would have called for us but I knew in my bones it wasn't him. The silence continued. becoming demonic. Someone is here and they are trying their hardest not to make sound.

I don't want to alarm Corvina, slowly getting up from my position and silently moving towards the door. Dropping to the floor as I attempt to peek at the entrance. That's when I spot five men dressed in black suits scanning there surroundings. They talk softly among themselves, pointing upstairs and then nodding. Four go upstairs while one goes down the hall leading to Azarov's office.

Shit.

There is no time to waste, getting closer to Corvina. "Princess, I'm going to need you to be completely quiet." I whisper.

She stops her colouring and peers at me with fear. Before she could speak, I place my finger on my lip.

"I'm going to carry you and you can't let go no matter what. Hold on to me as tight as you can."

Corvina nods her head gently and my heart feels heavy as I see her face clouded with distress. Picking her up, her tiny legs wrapping around my waist and her hands securing around my neck. Wrapping one arm around her as I tiptoe towards the sliding door that leads into the forest. They could easily have this place surrounded but the only thing on my mind is getting her to safety, away from these people.

Unlocking the door, I carefully slide It just enough for us to slip through without causing anymore noise. Its freezing outside and I curse myself for not having her wear anything warmer. Checking my surroundings for any men, to my surprise it was unguarded.

I wasted no time and sprinted into the woods. Securing Corvina in my arms as I try to minimize any drastic movements that might unsettle her even more. My lungs start to burn and my legs catch fire from how fast I run. I can't slow down, branches tear my jeans and scrap my arms. No doubt that blood is dripping against my sweaty skin but I couldn't feel anything.

Only one thought remains, getting Corvina away from these people. I don't know how long I run until I hear a loud siren. They know someone was in the house and they escaped, I can't afford for them to catch us.

Everything is spiralling inside of me, I can't breathe and I can't stop. Fire catching my body to the point that I feel like the sun is burning my skin. I know the layout of these woods since the first day we arrived, about twenty minutes away is a road that is the furthest from the house. Once I can't see the house anymore, that's when I know we are at the halfway point.

Putting Corvina on the ground, tears coating her cheeks. "Aly, what's going on? I'm scared."

My poor baby, quickly wiping her tears away as I try to control my breathing.

"Don't worry, princess. Its just bad guys who want to take you away from daddy. But I won't let that happen."

She sniffs, wiping her tears. This next part is going to be hard for her, she will need to gather all of her strength and be brave.

"I'm going to need you to be strong, can you do that for me, my love?" I smile.

After a few seconds she nods, "Yes."

"I'm going to need you to run as fast as you can in that direction..." pointing ahead of us.

The sun is out but it won't last long, she will be able to make it to the road before sun down. Isadora was supposed to come back after her business meeting so she might find Cora.

"By myself?"

This is the only way I can protect her, those men can gain on us with ease and I have to stop them.

"Aly is going to teach the bad guys a lesson for trying to take our princess."

The uncertainty flashes in her eyes but she nods anyway. The strong princess that I know she is.

"Will you come back for me?"

"I will, princess. I promise." I wasn't going to break it, I wouldn't leave them again.

Before I forget, I slip off the ring Isadora gave me before I left. She put a tracker in it because Isadora knows I can disappear for years and she won't be able to find me unless I wanted to be found.

Placing the ring into her tiny palm, watching her hand curl into a fist. If they don't find her on the road then they will be able to track her.

"Keep this safe for me."

She nods, "Now, you have to run and don't look back. I love you, princess."

"I love you more, Aly."

I watch as she runs, those tiny legs moving as fast as they can. She is running and only when I can't see her figure anymore that's when I turn around to face the direction of the house.

That's when my anger surfaces, its more than fire coursing through my veins. When I break out in a run, that's when I feel the overwhelming knot in my body course my bloodstream, something reckless overtaking me. It's uncontrollable, grinding my teeth and digging my nails into my palm isn't helping me with controlling these emotions.

The lounge is filled with ten guys now, guns in hand as they shout among themselves. Grabbing a stone that's the size of my palm, I hurl it at the glass door and watch as it shatters before concealing myself behind a tree.

"What the fuck!" Someone yells.

I peek to see five guys come out, searching there surroundings. I can't afford to be reckless since I have no weapons and let's face it, I'm not fast enough for a bullet. Picking up the huge rock in front of me with both hands, I wait until one guy comes closer towards my direction.

Before he could go further, a guy grabs there attention. He turns around and that's when I smash the rock against his head, instantly killing him as the blood splatters all over me. His body drops to the ground with a thump and I grab his gun. Checking the magazine, I had nine bullets. With ease I shoot all five guys before they could even lift theirs in my direction. Each body dropping to the ground as there lifeless eyes stare up at the dimming sky. It's like a game, the way the gun vibrates in my hand and the sound plercing my ears when I pull the trigger.

When I get inside the lounge, I empty the rest of the bullets into four men before they can get to me. I predicted wrong since more men were filling in the space. A blonde guy tries to aim at me but I hurl a vase at him before smashing the butt of my gun against his head and stealing his.

I didn't get a chance to kill more since a robotic voice catches my attention. Another guy comes in front of me, his phone on speaker as he hold it up to grab my attention.

"Alysanne Valentine, if you kill anymore of my men then I will kill Corvina. Which would be a shame since she's about to reach the road. Oh and daddy is going to be here in five minutes, won't that be fun?"

This person really wants to threaten me, "You really want to provoke me?"

"No, darling. Why do you think I came up with options to gain your compliance. These men are mere insects to you, that's why I know no matter how many will come, you will kill them all. So let's skip all that time and get to it; You or Corvina?" the robotic voice questions.

I'm fuelled with rage, my skin itching as I drop the gun to the ground. Immediately some guy handcuffs me from behind.

"Excellent. Now, let the real fun can begin."

That's when intense pain radiates from the back of my head and everything slowly turns black.

I'll kill all of you motherfuckers.

And she will. Like old times.

• • •
Please VOTE, comment and share if you liked this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
4.1M 104K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
19.4K 496 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
834 1 54
He always was a lone wolf type of guy. Made his way with a gun under the table and an ace up his sleeve. A man with no name, no past and no future. H...