His Spoiled Kitten || PJM ✔️...

By madebymyra

Business tycoon Park Jimin swore not to take a wife. He didn't even have scandals to his name. Until one day... More

C1
C2
C3
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28

C4

99 8 0
By madebymyra

Yeo Ha-jin left the Park family’s house, crying. As soon as she walked out the door, she stopped and turned around. She did not see her husband chasing after her, which made her even angrier. It was all Kang Sa-Ra’s fault! If it were not for her, she would not have been scolded by her father-in-law, and would not have ended up being chased out of the family.

She unlocked her phone and saw Chae Ri-Na’s note. Yeo Ha-jin thought of the relationship between Chae Ri-Na and Park Jimin, and her eyes lit up. Soon, she made up her mind. Since Kang Sa-Ra was giving her a hard time, she definitely would not let Kang Sa-Ra have it easy!

Not long after, Chae Ri-Na drove over to pick up Yeo Ha-jin. The moment she saw Yeo Ha-jin, Chae Ri-Na was a little surprised. “Sister-in-law, what happened to you? Were you bullied by that scheming woman, Kang Sa-Ra?”

Her words sounded casual, but Chae Ri-Na knew that they were like thorns deeply embedding themselves in Yeo Ha-jin’s heart.

In the Park family’s residence, Kang Sa-Ra watched all the videos of her parents’ discussion with Yeo Ha-jin. Then, she returned the phone to Park Jimin.?“Although she didn’t go as far as she said, I can’t forget her distaste and disgust. I don’t regret fighting with her. I think I did the right thing.”

Park Jimin said, “I’m not saying that you did the wrong thing. It’s only right and proper to protect your parents under these circumstances, but you have to understand...”

Before Park Jimin could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Kang Sa-Ra. “There are no buts. I’ll hit anyone who mistreats my family. If you mistreat my family, I won’t let you off either.”

“Pfft, hahaha...” Hearing Kang Sa-Ra’s words, Park Jimin immediately laughed out loud. “Just you? You really have a big mouth.”

Kang Sa-Ra said very seriously, “I’m not messing with you. My family is the line you can’t cross with me.”

Park Jimin said, “My company’s capital makes tens of millions every minute. How free do you think I have to be to mess with your family?”

......

Kang Sa-Ra said, “This is a kind reminder. Don’t blame me for saying that I don’t care about our relationship if I hit you in the future.” Her words made Park Jimin feel happy. He was a grown man, yet he was being kindly reminded by his petite wife...that he might be beaten up in the future.

It was interesting just thinking about it.

Kang Sa-Ra was no longer so angry. It was probably because she had watched the video and knew that her parents had not suffered much.

“Sa-Ra, why do you have two faces?” Park Jimin could not help but ask. She had a sharp tongue and refused to accept any grievances. She even dared to quarrel with Old Master Park and fight with Yeo Ha-jin. However, when she called her parents just now, she was like a typical girl next door who spoke softly.

She could speak gently and smile sincerely. She could also lie without blushing. Her small mouth was so venomous that you could not resist it.

At this moment, Park Jimin did not realize that he had unknowingly developed a strong interest in Kang Sa-Ra.

Kang Sa-Ra answered him. “One is for our own people, and the other is for strangers. Isn’t everyone like this? Aren’t you the same?”

He had never been patient with the wife that was forced upon him. He even watched her get bullied and mistreated. However, towards Chae Ri-Na, he was affectionate, gentle, and meticulous.

At this moment, Kang Sa-Ra did not realize that she was already beginning to feel sour about that.

Park Jimin mistakenly thought that Kang Sa-Ra was talking about the difference in how he treated businessmen and how he treated family, so he smiled and nodded, replying, “That’s right.”

Kang Sa-Ra rolled her eyes internally, but she only dared to retort in her heart. ‘Marrying someone else when you love someone else. Scumbag!’

That night, Yeo Ha-jin did not return to the Park family’s home. Park Kangde went to her mother’s house to search for her, but to no avail. He got someone to investigate and easily found out that she was at the Chae family’s home.

Park Kangde had no choice but to go to the Chae family’s home. Director Chae welcomed his arrival very much. Director Chae had invited Park Kangde over many times and wanted to sit down with him for a meal, but he never gave him the time of day. Today, his daughter brought home the mayor’s wife. He had to seize this opportunity.

“Mayor Park, please come in.” Director Chae invited him into the room.

In Chae Ri-Na’s bedroom, Yeo Ha-jin was complaining about her experiences in the Park family. Chae Ri-Na was mocking her in her heart, but she did not show it on her face. She held Yeo Ha-jin’s hand. “This Kang Sa-Ra is going too far!” she said.

These words really struck Yeo Ha-jin’s heart. She felt even more wronged, so she added fuel to the fire and said a lot of bad things about Kang Sa-Ra. Chae Ri-Na heard all of them and felt that she was even more certain of victory. A woman who dared to openly hit someone in the Park family was not worthy of Park Jimin.

“Sister-in-law, this Kang Sa-Ra is relying on Old Master Park to support her. She thinks of herself as the mistress. You must not let this slide. Sister-in-law, you can’t let Kang Sa-Ra stay in the Park family any longer. Even if you don’t think of yourself, you have to think of Park Wen. If Kang Sa-Ra takes over the Park family one day, Park Wen will definitely not have a place in it. You have to fight back!” Chae Ri-Na rolled her eyes, she continued to sow discord.

“Ri-Na, you’re right. This new daughter-in-law really thinks that she is the matriarch of the Park family. I will definitely retaliate. As long as I’m still in the Park family, Kang Sa-Ra, will never be able to live in peace!” Yeo Ha-jin, who had been hesitating a moment ago, now had a firm look in her eyes. Her tone of voice had changed.

Chae Ri-Na said, “Sister-in-law, don’t worry. I will always support you!”

At this time, a servant knocked on the door. “Miss, Mayor Park is here. He said that he’s here to pick up his wife.” Hearing the servant’s words, Yeo Ha-jin got off Chae Ri-Na’s bed in surprise.

Just as Yeo Ha-jin was about to leave, Chae Ri-Na stopped her. “Sister-in-law, can you stay here tonight? The two of us can have a proper conversation and we’ll convey to big brother that you’re not an easy person to comfort.”

Yeo Ha-jin was tempted to stay after hearing Chae Ri-Na’s words. However, she thought about how her husband had personally come to look for her and realized that she should go to meet with him at least. She had to care about his pride.

Yeo Ha-jin said, “I’ll go out and tell him.”

Chae Ri-Na’s eyes were filled with worry, and her voice was trembling as she said, “Sister-in-law, I’m worried that Kang Sa-Ra will have brainwashed big brother. If you meet with him, big brother will bully you.”

“You’re thinking too much. He won’t.” Yeo Ha-jin still had this bit of confidence, so she walked straight out.

As soon as Yeo Ha-jin appeared, Park Kangde stood up and said to Director Lin, “Sorry to bother you, Director Lin. This isn’t a place to talk about business. It’s getting late, so I’ll take my beloved wife home first. If you’re free tomorrow, just come to my office and look for me. The door to my office is always open.”

Mayor Park did not give Yeo Ha-jin a chance to speak. He went up and put his arm around her shoulders. His fingers tightened slightly, reminding her not to stir up trouble again and to be obedient.

“Honey, I want to stay and talk with Ri-Na tonight,” Yeo Ha-jin said.

......

Park Kangde said, “There will be plenty of time in the future. It’s too late today. Why do you need to stay at her place? Let Ri-Na come to our house to accompany you another day.” He did not agree with his wife’s wishes. He did not give anyone a chance to persuade her to stay either. He held onto Yeo Ha-jin’s arm until he pushed her into the car.

After Yeo Ha-jin got into the car, she wanted to get out, but she was hugged by Park Kangde. He pulled his wife over so that she would sit properly and let the chauffeur drive them to the hotel. He knew that his wife was angry and that she did not want to go home, so he stayed at the hotel with her.

When they reached the hotel, Yeo Ha-jin sat on the bed and cried bitterly. “I was clearly the one who was injured. Why are all of you siding with her?”

“How old are you? You’re an adult, yet you’re fighting with a twenty-year-old girl over jealousy. You’re both at fault for what happened today. Stop crying and rest well.” In the end, Park Kangde did not have the heart to say such harsh words to his wife. He could only comfort her.

Chae Ri-Na’s words echoed in Yeo Ha-jin’s mind like a line from a movie. She struggled for a long time, but in the end, she still spoke with resentment. “Yes, I’m old. I’m not as calculative as her. Isn’t she just trying to push me away so she can be the mistress of the Park family? I just can’t live up to her wishes. The older the ginger, the spicier it is after all!”

Park Kangde was sitting next to Yeo Ha-jin. Hearing her say this, he felt that something was amiss. “Who told you that Sa-Ra wants to be the mistress of the Park family?”

Park Kangde also participated in setting up the marriage between Park Jimin and Kang Sa-Ra. In the beginning, that little girl deliberately pretended to be ugly so that she would not have to marry into the Park family. In the end, she was forced to marry his younger brother under the threat of his father. How could she want to be the matriarch of the Park family?

There must have been a misunderstanding.

Yeo Ha-jin and Park Kangde had been married for many years, and their relationship was strong. She had never hidden anything from her husband, so she told him everything that Chae Ri-Na had said to her that day.

“Listen. What else do you dare to say? If she becomes the matriarch of the Park family, with her arrogant and despotic personality, do you think Park Wen will still have a place in the family down the line?” Yeo Ha-jin had a one-track mind. If she did not, Chae Ri-Na could not have led her on so easily.

Mayor Park frowned after hearing his wife’s words. With a straight face, he said to his wife, “Yeo Ha-jin, you are not allowed to have any contact with the Chae family in the future.”

“Why?”

Yeo Ha-jin saw his wife’s injured face, which had yet to recover. He swallowed the words of blame that were about to come out of his mouth and looked at his wife with a gaze full of heartache. “Silly, you are being used without knowing it.”

...

The next day, Kang Sa-Ra woke up early. Park Jimin, who was lying on the bed, also got up. “Sa-Ra, if you want to go to your parents’ house today, I’ll send you there.”

“I’m not going. My parents will suspect something is wrong if I go back too often.” Kang Sa-Ra stuffed her pajamas into the suitcase. It had been the same for the past few days.

Park Jimin wanted her to put her clothes in the cloakroom, but he swallowed his words. He did not stop her from using the cloakroom.

During breakfast, Yeo Ha-jin and Mayor Park were not at the table because they were not home. After Old Master Park found out about yesterday’s issue. Although he was dissatisfied with Kang Sa-Ra’s behavior, he did not reprimand her.

At the dining table, no one said anything.

In the morning, Chae Ri-Na made a trip to the Park family’s residence. Old Master Park felt annoyed, so he asked someone to chase her away. At noon, Yeo Ha-jin returned. This time, she looked at Kang Sa-Ra with a sharp gaze.

That was a promise. She was certain that she could not handle her sharp gaze.

When Old Master Park saw that his eldest daughter-in-law, whom he had lived with for more than twenty years, had returned, his attitude was much better. Moreover, he did not mention the matter of Yeo Ha-jin going to the Kang family to apologize.

After all, the eldest son was the mayor, and the eldest daughter-in-law was the mayor’s wife. If one of them were to apologize to relatives who were only commoners, it would hurt the Park family’s pride. Therefore, Old Master Park wanted to let this matter blow over quietly.

......

The Park family completely let this matter pass, but Kang Sa-Ra was stubborn. She always remembered this.

Two days later, Yeo Ha-jin’s injuries had recovered to the point where they were no longer serious. On the way to dinner, she met Kang Sa-Ra again. “Kang Sa-Ra, I will definitely pay you back for the injuries you gave me!” Yeo Ha-jin said fiercely.

“You still owe my parents an apology.” Kang Sa-Ra deliberately kept a distance from Yeo Ha-jin. Her tone was indifferent, making her appear much more stable.

“Hmph, let them wait! What father said was very clear. He won’t let me do something that would hurt the Park family’s reputation. They would only suffer. Kang Sa-Ra, I’m warning you. You have to know your place in the Park family. Don’t dream of things that don’t belong to you!” For the first time, Mayor Park’s words to Yeo Ha-jin were useless. After two days of constant goading from Chae Ri-Na, Yeo Ha-jin stubbornly believed that Kang Sa-Ra was a scheming woman. Not only had she bewitched her father-in-law, but she had also brainwashed her husband.

“Then you’ll have to wait and see. I’ll take care of it properly.” Kang Sa-Ra smiled and walked quickly to the restaurant.

During these two days, Mayor Park and Park Jimin had a tacit understanding to go home early. Park Jimin wished he could run home as soon as he got off work. He did not dare to mute his phone, afraid that his little wife would stir up trouble again.

Yeo Ha-jin was the last to arrive at the restaurant. She saw that everyone was washing their hands. Only Kang Sa-Ra picked up her chopsticks and started eating without waiting for Old Master Park to move his chopsticks. Taking this opportunity to stir up trouble, Yeo Ha-jin said, “Kang Sa-Ra, don’t you know the rules? You have to wash your hands before eating, and you have to wait for the elders to move their chopsticks before you can. Didn’t your parents teach you this?”

“Sister-in-law, are you speaking like this because your wounds have almost healed and now you’ve forgotten about the pain?” Kang Sa-Ra put down her chopsticks and looked up at Yeo Ha-jin.

It would have been better if she had not mention it, but Yeo Ha-jin’s anger could not be controlled once she mentioned it. She stood up and pointed at Kang Sa-Ra’s nose, her tone full of unbearable anger. “Kang Sa-Ra, you’re simply shameless. I’ll tell you today. In the Park family, there’s no me, there’s no you!”

“Sister-in-law, are you old and muddle-headed, or are you going through menopause early? If you’re not feeling well, hurry up and see a doctor. Don’t delay. What’s more, don’t be so angry. Your anger will hurt your body. Don’t be so angry that you’ll ruin yourself. If you do that, you’ll lose more than you gain.” When it came to bickering, Kang Sa-Ra had never lost to anyone in her entire life!

Kang Sa-Ra’s words made Yeo Ha-jin self-conscious. It was not easy for two men to interrupt a war between women, especially Mayor Park. He just watched as his wife was humiliated every time she picked on Kang Sa-Ra. It was as if he hated his wife for failing to meet his expectations. However, Yeo Ha-jin did not learn her lesson.

Just as Yeo Ha-jin was about to retort, Old Master Park, who was sitting at the head of the table, spoke up.

Old Master Park suddenly stood up and threw the cane he had just replaced onto the ground. He said in a dignified manner, “Shut up, Kang Sa-Ra. Apologize to your sister-in-law!”

“I didn’t do anything wrong. She was the one who scolded me first. Why should I apologize?” Kang Sa-Ra immediately said. She had deliberately avoided quarreling and did not step out of the door. She did not see anyone all day long, but Yeo Ha-jin had brought up her parents. She did not want to stir up trouble, but Yeo Ha-jin just had to antagonize her.

Kang Sa-Ra considered everyone in the Park family. As her husband, Park Jimin was completely indifferent to the matter and acted like a spectator. Park Kangde and Yeo Ha-jin had been husband and wife for many years. Naturally, he would protecting his wife. Old Master Park and Yeo Ha-jin had been in-laws for many years. As an outsider who had just married into the Park family, how could she get justice?

Until now, Kang Sa-Ra still could not figure out how she had offended Yeo Ha-jin so badly. The two of them had become arch-enemies.

Old Master Park could not bear to see Kang Sa-Ra argue with him. “Kang Sa-Ra, look at how restless the house has been since you moved in. You better reign in your personality. I’ve indulged you long enough.”

Kang Sa-Ra responded, “Indulged? You’re really indulging me, but I don’t care.”

Old Master Park said, “Kang Sa-Ra, do you understand what respect is?”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “The prerequisite for respect is to be respected. I want to ask, do you all respect me?” Old Master Park immediately asked, “You think we don’t respect you?”

“How do you respect me?” Kang Sa-Ra’s question made the Park family members fall silent. For a moment, no one answered.

After a while, Old Master Park said slowly, “The rules of the Park family are reasonable. Now that you are a member of the Park family, you must obey our family’s rules and apologize to your sister-in-law.”

When Yeo Ha-jin heard that Old Master Park was still on her side, her face was full of pride. She looked at Kang Sa-Ra provocatively.

Kang Sa-Ra looked straight at Yeo Ha-jin and said to her patiently, “I’m sorry.”

“Since the Park family’s rules are based on appearances, then I would like to ask when sister-in-law will apologize to my parents. After all, this is what the oldest person in the Park family said.” Kang Sa-Ra tried her best to quell her anger. She spoke slowly too.

......

Yeo Ha-jin said, “You’re simply delusional. Your mother is younger than me. It’s impossible for me to apologize to her.”

Kang Sa-Ra said, “The Park family’s rules are based on appearances. Isn’t that a matter of appearances too? Age? Then, let’s put aside Old Master Park’s previous instructions. Just based on the fact that I’m already married to Park Jimin, my parents are of the same seniority as Old Master Park. The last time my parents came to visit, sister-in-law did not treat them well. If that’s the case, didn’t sister-in-law violate the rules of the Park family? The Park family is strict. Sister-in-law must abide by the rules of the family! Father, do you think I’m right?”

Everyone in the family knew that they wanted to treat the previous incident as a small matter, but Kang Sa-Ra was the only one who was unwilling to do so. She had said these words to Old Master Park’s face now to intentionally embarrass him. In any case, they had already shed all pretense of cordiality. Kang Sa-Ra no longer cared.

Seeing that Old Master Park was silent, Kang Sa-Ra asked again, “Dad, did I say something wrong?”

“Scram, all of you, Scram!” Old Master Park roared angrily.

When Kang Sa-Ra was about to speak again, the butler gave a look to the few servants. Someone immediately held onto Kang Sa-Ra and brought her out of the dining area. The atmosphere was already ice cold.

Yeo Ha-jin did not dare to breathe, but Park Jimin did not move at all. His fingers tapped the table rhythmically. Mayor Park knew his younger brother’s temperament very well. He was afraid that he would cause any more trouble, so he said, “Jimin, quickly go and see Sa-Ra.”

Park Jimin’s gaze swept to the entrance of the restaurant. He quickly retracted his gaze and then looked at everyone at the table. He sneered and said, “Don’t you have to look at the owner before hitting a dog? Bullying my wife, isn’t that just slapping my face? Sister-in-law, is what I said reasonable?”

Yeo Ha-jin did not say anything. Park Jimin’s gaze was too fierce, so she did not dare to meet his gaze.

Park Jimin spoke again. “Sister-in-law, I saw you humiliate my wife just now and talk a lot. Now, why have you become mute in front of me?”

Yeo Ha-jin said, “Jimin, that’s what she deserves. Just listen to her. She really can’t compare to Ri-Na.”

Park Jimin looked at Old Master Park and said, “I wonder if my in-laws, the in-laws of Park Jimin, CEO of Park Corporation, are worthy of an apology from the mayor’s wife.”

Old Master Park reminded, “Jimin, she is your sister-in-law.”

Park Jimin suddenly laughed, “How interesting. She is my sister-in-law. Have you forgotten that Kang Sa-Ra is my wife? Don’t tell me you want me to make my wife suffer for my sister-in-law? I, Park Jimin, will not allow such a thing.”

Old Master Park did not say anything else. Instead, he saw Park Jimin stand up and say to Yeo Ha-jin, “The rules of the Park family are based on appearances. Sister-in-law, you must not forget that as a member of the Park family, you must abide by our rules, unless you no longer want to be a member of the Park family.”

With that, Park Jimin strode out of the dining area. When he went upstairs to look for Kang Sa-Ra, he realized that the woman was not in the room. He stopped the servant and asked coldly, “Where is the second madam?”

The maid replied, “The second madam ran out crying just now. I don’t know where second madam is now.”

Park Jimin walked around the Park residence, but he did not see Kang Sa-Ra anywhere. It seemed that she had gone to hide somewhere to cry. In the end, he stopped looking and just let her cry outside. When she was done crying, she came back.

Park Jimin picked up his phone and called his assistant.” Hello, help me buy a house near the Kang residence.”

“Yes, yes, sir. What are you looking for? How many rooms do you want? Is it for investment or for living? A villa or a foreign house?” The assistant quickly answered and began to ask questions.

Park Jimin replied, “To live alone. A villa. The sooner the better.”

The assistant said, “Yes, I will help you find what you’re looking for.”

After hanging up the phone, Park Jimin turned around and went upstairs. It seemed that they really could not stay in the Park family’s residence much longer. He originally wanted Yeo Ha-jin to bully Kang Sa-Ra, but in the end, it was Kang Sa-Ra who retaliated.

The Park family was becoming more and more chaotic. Every day, Park Jimin’s mind was stuck at home. With Kang Sa-Ra’s personality, he clearly did not need to worry about being bullied, but he was always afraid that she would be wronged. In order to put an end to this matter, they had to move.

After doing this, Park Jimin only had to wait for Kang Sa-Ra to come back. Then, he would inform her about moving out. He waited and waited. When it got dark, he did not wait for Kang Sa-Ra to come back. Instead, he called Kang Sa-Ra. His phone could be heard ringing through the cracks in the sofa cushions.

......

Kang Sa-Ra did not bring her phone with her when she left the house. Realizing this, Park Jimin started to look for her. He stopped a servant and asked, “Have you seen the second young madam?”

The servant shook her head. She did not dare to speak to Park Jimin directly. Park Jimin frowned and went to the monitoring room.

Kang Sa-Ra was brought out by the servant in the afternoon. After she broke free, she went out alone. Park Jimin sat in the monitoring room thinking. He understood that Kang Sa-Ra would not return to her mother’s house after being wronged. It was already so late. Where would she go?

The young girl was penniless in the middle of the night. She did not even bring her cell phone. If she did not return home in the middle of the night, she could not possibly do anything else. Park Jimin had no clue at all. However, he understood one thing: he could not just wait.

...

Kang Sa-Ra ran out of the Park family’s house in the afternoon after the angry fight. After she came out, she realized that she had not brought anything with her. In order to not let her parents worry, she could only look for her best friend, Na Yoo-ri.

Na Yoo-ri’s family background was not bad. Her father and brother were both police officers, and her mother was a businesswoman. Although Na Yoo-ri was not a socialite like Kang Sa-Ra, no one dared to provoke her. This was mainly because she had a brother who doted on her like his life depended on it — Na Joo-hwan.

As long as Na Yoo-ri said the word, there was almost nothing that her brother could not do. She and Kang Sa-Ra were fated to meet. She did not expect the two of them to have similar personalities and become best friends who talked about everything.

As for the matter of the Park family forcing the marriage, Kang Sa-Ra only told Na Yoo-ri about it. At that time, Na Yoo-ri was indignant and wanted to stand up for Kang Sa-Ra, but she stopped her. “Please don’t. The Park family is not to be trifled with. Don’t involve your mom in this.” Kang Sa-Ra had stopped her in the end, and Na Yoo-ri finally gave up.

Kang Sa-Ra never thought that when she met her best friend again, she would actually seek her help. She walked for three hours before she reached the Na family’s house. She knocked on the door, and the person who opened it was Na Yoo-ri.

“Yoo-ri, can I stay at your house for one night?” When she saw her best friend, Kang Sa-Ra’s started crying. She wiped the tears off her face and asked the question in a pleading tone.

Na Yoo-ri said, “What nonsense are you talking about? Of course you can. Don’t even mention it for a second!” Seeing her best friend, Yoo-ri pulled her into the house. “Sa-Ra, what happened to you? Did the Park family bully you?”

Kang Sa-Ra nodded. In front of Na Yoo-ri, she would never hide anything. “They did bully me, but I’m not someone to be trifled with. I hit them back.”

“That’s good, Sa-Ra. If anyone bullies you again, you can hit them back. My brother says that self-defense is not illegal!” Na Yoo-ri handed Kang Sa-Ra a tissue and patted her shoulder.

Kang Sa-Ra’s mood improved a lot. She nodded to her best friend and forced a smile.

Na Yoo-ri said, “If you’re upset, you should just cry! You have no idea that your forced smile is even uglier than your crying face.”

That night, Na Joo-hwan went home from work. He deliberately put his coat over his arm. Na Joo-hwan looked decent, and he was full of righteousness. He looked like a meticulous person, but when he was with Na Yoo-ri, he always had a friendly smile on his face.

Being around Na Yoo-ri had really made Kang Sa-Ra feel at ease. The attentive Kang Sa-Ra noticed the coat over Na Joo-hwan’s arm. She thought, ‘He does not need his coat right now, but he’s carrying it with him.’

Only when she saw Na Joo-hwan’s hands did Kang Sa-Ra realize that he was deliberately using the coat to cover something in his hands.

When Na Yoo-ri walked over, Kang Sa-Ra reminded her, “Look at what your brother is holding under his coat!” When Na Yoo-ri heard this, she took the clothes from her brother’s hands, catching him off guard.

Then, Na Joo-hwan quickly used the clothes to cover what he was holding again. He asked, “Little gluttonous cat, do you want a drink?”

“My brother is the greatest!” Na Yoo-ri smiled and her eyes sparkled. Her brother doted on her and gave her whatever she wanted.

Na Joo-hwan looked at Kang Sa-Ra, and a trace of unpredictability flashed in his eyes. “Sugar-free, don’t worry. You guys have fun. I’ll get going now.”

Na Yoo-ri took the milk tea and pulled Kang Sa-Ra back to her room. The two of them chatted happily.

When she was with Na Yoo-ri, Kang Sa-Ra forgot that she was already married. Everything seemed to be the same as before. She was still the daughter of the Kang family, the precious treasure that the Kang family cherished in their hearts, the eldest daughter of the Kang family that no one dared to provoke. She did not need to restrain her temper, and she did not need to suppress her anger.

She liked her freedom to begin with. She did not like being confined to a bedroom that was only dozens of square meters wide so that she would not get into another argument. When she was with her best friend Na Yoo-ri, Kang Sa-Ra forgot all her worries and chatted with her until it was late.

......

However, Kang Sa-Ra did not know that the Park family was looking everywhere for her.

Park Jimin realized that he could not wait any longer, so he called his subordinates and asked them to focus on the Park family and start looking for Kang Sa-Ra. He then called his best friend for help.

Kim Taehyung, who was about to go to sleep, received a call from his best friend. “What? Who’s Kang Sa-Ra? You’re Married? F*ck, my brother is married, and I didn’t know? What’s the situation now? Did you lose your wife?”

His string of questions gave Park Jimin a headache. He changed from his usual cold demeanor and patiently replied, “I’m married. Kang Sa-Ra is my woman. She’s lost now.”

“Wait, let me pinch myself. Am I dreaming?” Kim Taehyung acted like he heard a big joke. He could not come back to his senses for a long time. He simply could not believe it.

Park Jimin said, “I’ll give you three seconds to wake up. Get up immediately and help me look for her.”

Kim Taehyung was so shocked that he fell off the bed. He now knew that he was not dreaming. His good friend had secretly gotten married. Not only did he get married, but his wife was nowhere to be found.

Thus, a few minutes after Park Jimin hung up, his cell phone was flooded with calls from his good friends who were living abroad. They all called to ask, “Jimin, I heard from Taehyung that your wife ran away with someone right after you got married?”

Park Jimin knew that Kim Taehyung’s big mouth would cause him trouble. If he was not so anxious, he definitely would not have told him about this.

“Brother, logically speaking, that wouldn’t happen to you! Your charm isn’t too bad. Why did your wife run off with someone else right after you got married?”

Park Jimin took a deep breath. “If I didn’t need Kim Taehyung now, I would definitely sew his mouth shut!” No, he would just use a strong medicine to poison him!

“I’m not angry, I’m not angry. As your good friend, I’ll go back and accompany you right now.” Lee Taemin heard that his good friend’s wife had run away with someone else and immediately decided to check in with Park Jimin.

At this time, good friends needed to be by his side so they could accompany him through this period of darkness.

Lee Taemin decided to go help, and so did three of Park Jimin’s other friends. They all claimed that they wanted to help, but in reality, they just wanted to see what kind of woman could make the great Park Jimin settle down.

The Park family had spent the entire night looking for Kang Sa-Ra. Even Old Master Park was alarmed. He sat on the sofa, his entire body exuding an aura that discouraged anyone from disturbing him. It was futile to educate Kang Sa-Ra now. Park Jimin did not sleep the entire night either. He was just waiting for Kang Sa-Ra to return home.

The next day at noon, Kang Sa-Ra had mentally prepared herself. She returned to the Park family’s home. She stood in front of the Park family’s door for a while before slowly walking in. She had not returned last night, and now she could not avoid being reprimanded.

Kang Sa-Ra’s had lost her temper at the Park family yesterday, and she did not hold back at all. Now, she was much calmer. She advised herself to hold back her anger and not lose her temper again. Her appearance made Park Jimin, who had been dozing off, suddenly open his eyes. He turned to look at his wife, who walked in somewhat awkwardly. He was sitting on the sofa, and he adjusted his posture.

“You didn’t come home at night and you didn’t inform us at all. How could you do that? And you shouted at me?” Old Master Park’s eyes were wide with anger. He had truly scared Kang Sa-Ra.

Kang Sa-Ra said, “Dad, I went to my friend’s house yesterday. When I arrived, I realized that I didn’t bring my phone with me, so I couldn’t tell you guys.”

“Don’t call me dad!” Old Master Park’s voice was a little hoarse, and his roar was filled with anger.

Kang Sa-Ra pursed her lips, and she swallowed the words that were about to come out of her mouth. In this situation, she would be a fool if she opened her mouth again.

Old Master Park was originally filled with anger, and he even wanted Kang Sa-Ra to divorce Park Jimin. Now that he saw Kang Sa-Ra standing there, obediently waiting to be reprimanded, a portion of his anger subsided. Then, he thought of the butler’s constant reminders. Only the person who made the mistake could rectify it. In the end, he was the one who had insisted on her joining the Park family.

“Forget it, Kang Sa-Ra. Do you admit your mistake?” Old Master Park sighed and glared at Kang Sa-Ra as he spoke.

Park Jimin did not say a word the entire time. He wanted to know if Kang Sa-Ra would apologize for what had happened last night. After all, she had impulsively stayed out all night. If she had, at least, called home, he could still convince her to come back.

“I don’t admit it.” Kang Sa-Ra’s answer was just as Park Jimin had expected. This little girl was as stubborn as an ox. Her answer, without a doubt, triggered the anger that Old Master Park had been holding back.

“Then go to the isolation room and face the wall to reflect on your mistakes. You will not come out until you admit your mistakes.” Old Master Park did not rebuke her this time. Instead, he spoke in a gloomy voice. Even if Kang Sa-Ra was a little soft-hearted, she would not do so.

Old Master Park gave the butler a look. He knew that Kang Sa-Ra was a stubborn girl, so he wanted the butler to persuade her.

......

The butler brought Kang Sa-Ra to the isolation room. When they arrived at the isolation room, the butler looked at the girl who was pretending to be calm. He said, “Second young madam, go and admit your mistake to the master. Admit your mistake and this matter will be over. This isolation can be avoided.”

“Thank you for your kindness. However, I didn’t do anything wrong, so I won’t admit anything.” Kang Sa-Ra entered the small dark room by herself and closed the door stubbornly.

Kang Sa-Ra thought that she would be reprimanded, but she never thought that she would be punished. This punishment was still confinement. She shook her head helplessly. After closing the door to the small dark room, the room instantly fell into complete darkness. It was so dark that she could not even see her own fingers. She raised her hand and searched the wall. Not long after, she found the light switch. A dim light lit up in the small dark room.

The small space was only about ten square meters. Kang Sa-Ra sat cross-legged on the ground. Fortunately, the room was not that hot. She rested her chin on her hand and thought about what she had experienced over the last few days. It was so much more eventful than what she had experienced over the past few years.

No wonder most women nowadays were afraid of marriage. She was tired. Marriage felt like jumping from her comfort zone to a danger zone in which she did not know what would happen next. Every day was a mystery. Every day was a game.

Kang Sa-Ra was a little depressed. She got up and walked around the small room. Suddenly, she saw a wall that was slightly different. The wall was full of potholes and many scratches. She thought to herself, ‘Could it be that other people were locked in here for so long that they had to keep track of their isolation period?’

She had planned to continue the drawing, but she did not have any stationery with her. “Looks like this person was punished often. He knew how to bring stationery in here,” the bored Kang Sa-Ra muttered to herself.

In the living room, after Kang Sa-Ra left, Yeo Ha-jin, who had been listening from upstairs, came down. Park Jimin got up, “Since everyone is here, let me emphasize one more thing. Kang Sa-Ra is my wife. Respecting me means respecting her. If you think my wife is an eyesore, then I’ll take her away.”

Yeo Ha-jin did not dare to provoke Park Jimin. She said, “Jimin, you were there the entire time. You can tell who was right and who was wrong. Sister-in-law definitely did not hold back. She was too much.”

Park Jimin looked at her. “So what if she’s right and you’re wrong? Will you apologize if she’s right? So what if she’s wrong? Do you expect me to speak badly of my wife? Dream on!” He left the living room and went outside. He went straight to the small dark room they used to punish Park Wen. The door was now locked.

He picked up the lock and looked at it. Then, he said to the servant who was guarding the door, “Open the door.”

Kang Sa-Ra, who was sitting cross-legged on the ground, suddenly opened her eyes. She could not have misheard. This was Park Jimin’s voice. What was he doing here?

The servant said, “Second young master, it was master who asked that second young madam be locked up. Now, we don’t dare to open the door without master’s permission.”

Park Jimin laughed mockingly. He took a step back and kicked open the door. “I’ll make sure you get your salary.”

Kang Sa-Ra was so frightened by his kick that she trembled. She scooted further inside so that the door would not hurt her.

Park Jimin entered and laid eyes on the girl who was hiding in the room “Do you really want to stay here so badly? I can get someone to fix the door.”

Kang Sa-Ra shook her head. “No.”

Park Jimin said, “If you don’t want to stay here, then come out.”

Kang Sa-Ra’s legs were a little numb from sitting for so long. She did not stand up for a moment. Park Jimin, who was standing at the door, said, “Why aren’t you coming out? Do you want me to help you pack your luggage?”

Park Jimin could not wait any longer. He did not give Kang Sa-Ra any opportunity to react. He entered the small dark room and bent down to carry her. He took her away and returned to the living room.

Back in the living room, Kang Sa-Ra met with Old Master Park. Park Jimin put her down, and she stopped in her tracks. Old Master Park looked at her.

......

“Park Jimin, what is this?” Old Master Park was so angry that his eyes were red. He had just ordered Kang Sa-Ra to go to solitary confinement, and in less than ten minutes, his son had gone to rescue her.

Park Jimin said, “She’s my wife. Letting you lock her up was already showing you enough respect. Even if you locked her up for a few seconds, you still locked her up.” With that, he pulled Kang Sa-Ra upstairs.

When they reached the bedroom, Park Jimin let go of Kang Sa-Ra’s arm. He said, “Didn’t you want to move out of the Park family’s house? Now, pack up your things and we’ll leave tonight.”

Kang Sa-Ra was a little surprised. “What? You’re doing what you promised?”

“For everyone’s sake, it’s better if we move out as soon as possible,” Park Jimin said slowly.

“Why didn’t you say so earlier! If you had said so earlier, there wouldn’t have been such a mess,” Kang Sa-Ra muttered. Then, she quickly packed her things. She did not have many things in the Park family’s house to begin with, so she quickly packed them up.

Park Jimin’s phone suddenly rang. It was Kim Taehyung. Park Jimin hung up without thinking. Not long after, he called again. This time, he picked up. “What’s up?”

Kim Taehyung said, “Brother, have you found your wife who ran away with someone?”

Park Jimin glanced at Kang Sa-Ra who was sitting on the sofa. “Taehyung, do you want to meet up?”

“Of course! Taemin is back too. Why don’t we all meet up?” Kim Taehyung did not know that a crisis was about to descend.

When Kang Sa-Ra heard that Park Jimin was going out, she asked softly, “Are you going out? Are you taking me away?”

“Ugh, why do I hear a woman’s voice? Jimin, is this your wife’s voice or your new lover’s voice? It sounds so good...” Kim Taehyung sounded gossipy.

Park Jimin did not respond to that. He hung up the phone and said to Kang Sa-Ra, “I’m going out for a while. Pack up. I’m going out to meet someone. I’ll come back to pick you up tonight.”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you.” Kang Sa-Ra had just been rescued. Moreover, Park Jimin had promised to move out with her. At this moment, she was naturally very obedient and she listened to Park Jimin’s instructions wholeheartedly. Right now, Park Jimin looked very pleasing to Kang Sa-Ra’s eyes.

Kang Sa-Ra watched Park Jimin leave the house. Then, she quickly went to charge her phone. After she turned it on, she reported to her good friend Na Yoo-ri, telling her that she was safe.

Park Jimin arrived on the top floor of the villa, and Lee Taemin and Kim Taehyung were already waiting. The others were coming from quite far away, so they were still on the way.

Kim Taehyung was wearing a white shirt and he was leaning against his sofa. When he saw who it was, he immediately sat up. “Goodness, the groom is here!”

Park Jimin had just sat down when Lee Taemin immediately leaned over. “I heard from Taehyung that CEO Park has a new lover? Sure enough, this man is too much. He can’t control his urges for even one night.”

Park Jimin took off his suit jacket and looked at the two of them. He stretched his muscles and muttered, “Which one should I take care of first? Why don’t the two of you do it together?”

Half an hour later, Jeon Jungkook and Ha Sungwoon arrived. The moment the two of them entered, they saw Kim Taehyung and Lee Taemin lying on the ground, out of breath. Park Jimin was sitting elegantly on the sofa, drinking tea.

“Jimin, long time no see. Why didn’t you tell any of us about the wedding?” Jeon Jungkook tactfully walked towards Park Jimin and sat on the single-seater sofa not far from him.

“No, have you found your wife? The one who ran away with someone else?” Ha Sungwoon asked, as if he could not see the miserable state of Kim Taehyung and Lee Taemin.

Park Jimin put down the teacup, stood up, then threw Ha Sungwoon over his shoulder. Lee Taemin and Kim Taehyung had recovered quite a bit by now, so they stood up and prepared to fight.

An hour later, the brothers finally sat down peacefully. One of them had not arrived yet. This person was Kim Mingyu, who was still on the plane. He would only arrive tomorrow.

“Come, let’s drink tea instead of wine. Let’s go. I wish you a happy birthday, CEO Park. No, no, no, a happy marriage!” Kim Taehyung flexed his wrist, which Park Jimin had left injured. Then, he picked up the teacup.

Kim Taehyung’s injuries were the most serious, followed by Lee Taemin. Ha Sungwoon had only been hit once, and that was only because he had begged for mercy in time so that Park Jimin would let him go.

Originally, Kim Taehyung had wanted to bring out the wine, but that idea had been shot down by Park Jimin. He had to go back to pick up Kang Sa-Ra tonight, and he did not want to drink. Therefore, everyone could only drink tea instead of wine.

Jeon Jungkook, who was the most sensible, asked, “Jimin, why are you married?” Not long ago, Jeon Jungkook had thought that Park Jimin might be single for the rest of his life.

“The old master asked me to marry her.” It was indeed the case, so Jimin did not hide it.

Kim Taehyung had heard her voice over the phone just now. He continued to linger on the edge of courting death, “Jimin, is the girl who sounded very gentle on the phone just now your wife or your new lover?”

Lee Taemin was even more fearless and said, “That must be Jimin’s new lover, of course. Think about it! Jimin’s wife had already run away with someone else. Even if she came back, Jimin would not accept her. Moreover, it was an arranged marriage. He did not want it in the first place.”

......

“Right, right, right. What you said makes sense. Moreover, his wife would never speak to him so gently. Only his new lover would do that to please him.” Kim Taehyung expressed his full agreement with Lee Taemin’s words.

Park Jimin did not say anything, but everyone could feel that the air around them had turned a few degrees colder. His sharp gaze was fixated on Kim Taehyung and Lee Taemin. Park Jimin now looked like a ferocious starving tiger. His eyes seemed to be locked on his ‘prey’.

Kim Taehyung looked at Park Jimin with a creepy gaze. He moved a little closer to Jeon Jungkook. “Could it be that Lee Taemin’s analysis is wrong?”

Seeing this, Jeon Jungkook also acted as a mediator. He said, “Jimin, we’ve been brothers for so many years, but you still have the same old problem. You always hide things from us. If you don’t tell us, how will we know? You don’t like it when we guess blindly.”

“Right, right, right. Jimin, don’t just get angry. Talk to us. What’s going on?” Ha Sungwoon also spoke politely.

After all, under such circumstances, anyone would be extremely curious.

Park Jimin put down the teacup, thought for a moment, and said, “The old master forced it on me. I plan to move out with her. She has been offending everyone in my family.”

Kim Taehyung let out an “Oh.” Then, he asked, “Is your house in chaos right now?”

This question had struck a chord in Park Jimin’s heart. He immediately replied, “It’s not just in chaos! The old master is about to become hospitalized because of his anger. She beat up my sister-in-law, and she even beat up my older brother. Do you think this is just a little chaos?”

When Lee Taemin Heard Park Jimin’s words, he clapped his hands and exclaimed, “Your wife is simply incredible. She has offended your entire family. Jimin, are you the only one who hasn’t offended her?”

These words once again kindled Kim Taehyung’s curiosity. He curiously asked his good friend, “Yes, what about you?”

Park Jimin’s mind was currently replaying the incident of Kang Sa-Ra calling him ‘Uncle’. He snorted and picked up the teacup, drinking the tea in one gulp. It was clearly tea in his cup, but he felt like he had just drunk strong liquor. “I was too lazy to pay attention to her, so she hasn’t made me angry.”

“Then, you’re wrong. She ran away with someone else last night...” Kim Taehyung had not finished speaking, but Jeon Jungkook covered his mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
294K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
91.3K 265 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
28.8K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.