Keep To The Script (Complete)

By TheresaLambe

Judith Queen, pen name: JD Queen, was a 40-year-old who had just dropped her debut novel and wallowed in desp... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~

~ Chapter 30 ~

36 2 0
By TheresaLambe

There was a whole other level of satisfaction that she hadn't felt before and she didn't want to let go of. Once more, her mind swirled around the thought of this ending between them. She didn't want it to, and she didn't believe that he didn't either. If it crossed his mind, she wasn't sure, but he hadn't really expressed it. Granted, any thoughts of the far-off future weren't discussed by either one of them.

"I like the thought of you dominating me, you taking control, of you showing that older woman power while telling everyone else to back the fuck off." This time, it was Judith's turn to chuckle at the image. "What else turns you on, JD? What else have you wanted to do and never been given a chance to see if it was all it was cracked up to being?"

"Sex in the hot tub or the shower. Sex on the sand with the waves crashing around you. And sex in the kitchen. I love the thought of trying to make something to eat and then being thrown on the counter so that you could have your way."

"That came pretty damn close to happening, but I wasn't sure that was all you were into. Should have done it." Judith shook her head, leaning back again.

"No, this was all perfect, everything we've done has been perfect." At that, Judith's stomach rumbled, and she groaned.

"Guess we can make something to eat," he whispered. "We can also put that kitchen fantasy to good use because personally, I can't think of anything better I'd rather have sitting on that counter but you, spread wide for me, those dripping pussy lips on display." FUCK! He chuckled as he caught her quick intake of breath and slapped her thigh to get her to stand. "However, I don't think working in a sheet is going to be right."

"Yeah, let me grab a shirt." She climbed off his lap, missing the warmth his arms gave her, and padded back into the room. With a grin, she picked up the discarded shirt he had tossed into his suitcase and slipped it on. She followed him into the kitchen, watching as he bent over, looking at stuff in the fridge. "I didn't think it would be fully loaded with food," she told him, crossing her arms over her chest, the shirt riding high on her thigh.

"Well, we lucked out...," he started before stopping as he glanced over his shoulder. His eyes opened wide, and they slowly looked her over. "Well, shit," he muttered, slamming the door closed. "I don't think I've seen anyone look so good in my clothes, including me." The look in his eyes had her backing away.

"I need to eat, Angel."

"Mmhmm, so do I." He quickly trapped her against the counter, making her squeal as he hauled her up and sat her down, moving right between the legs. "I need to eat now." He kneeled down before her, throwing her legs over his shoulders, scooted her closer to the edge, and then pushed his tongue in between her folds. She arched her back, her fingers entangling in his hair.

"God damn, Angel," Judith moaned. She wasn't sure she could ever get used to his man going down on her and eating her out the way he did. He made sure that he tasted every inch of her before starting the process all over again and she melted at it. His tongue hit parts of her she hadn't ever felt before with her own fingers or toys. It's like his tongue, what he knew to do, was all made just for her.

"You're so damn fucking tasty, JD. I really don't think I can get enough!" She glanced down at him, at his glistening lips, and struggled to catch her breath.

"Finish eating then," she told him, a tone she hadn't ever heard before coming out of her. "Put that tongue back inside my pussy and eat me like you mean it. I want to come all over your mouth and watch you enjoy it." His eyes glazed over at the command, and she fought the wave of pleasure. Where did that come from? She wasn't like that, EVER. But something with him, with her, caused her to be.

"Yes ma'am," he told her, smirking as he went back to work, his tongue finding her bundles of nerves. With a groan, her head fell back as her fingers tightened in his hair. She wanted to pull him away, but she was chasing her pleasure. So, again, doing something she had never done in any way, she pushed his head further between her thighs, making him chuckle. And the vibrations caused the stars to dance before her eyes as her ass lifted off the counter, causing her to come faster than she had thought was possible.

"Holy...shit," she muttered, clutching him tightly with her thighs for a moment. His eyes flicked up to hers and she slowly grinned, easing the pressure. When he pulled back, she eyed him, his mouth and chin wet and God did she want to jump him, push him against the fridge, and fuck him senseless. Where the hell did the horny son of a bitch come from? She was NEVER like this, but hell if he didn't do something to her.

"Yeah, I could eat you out all day long if you let me." She tried to stand and failed. His arm snaked around her to help her.

"I'm not sure I could. Legs feel a little weak."

"I did that, huh?" he teased her, wrapping his other arm around her. "Two fantasies in one."

"Hey, I want more than just that," she whispered, her cheeks heating up all over again. "And as much as I want to play some more," she started but interrupted as her stomach let out another loud grumble, "we better eat."

"Guess I should feed you, since I had something to snack on." She rolled her eyes as she smacked his chest, walking back to the fridge and checking it out.

-----

"I didn't realize you were such a good cook," Judith told him, taking another bite of the fluffy eggs. Not that breakfast was the hardest meal to make, but the eggs were fluffy and light, the bacon was done to her liking, not overly crispy, and the hashbrowns had just the right amount of golden hue that she loved.

"I'm not, that's my brother. However, Mom did teach us some things. I like breakfast food. Tend to make it a lot for dinner."

"I'll gladly give you my order. French toast is my other weakness."

"God, yes, with strawberries, powdered sugar, and syrup!"

"No way, that's how I love it. Everyone always says it's too sweet with both, but it's not!" Angel shook his head.

"It's perfect, everyone else is just crazy." Judith laughed as she finally pushed her plate away, feeling stuffed at that meal. With a groan, Angel did the same and leaned back in his chair. "This is comfortable, huh?" he asked, and she nodded. "Could you get used to it?"

"Way more than I like to think about," she answered just as truthfully. He smiled at that.

"I'm going to gather you have no plans to stay in California when the movie is done?" Shit, she wanted to say yes, wanted to give them so much hope, but she didn't know. She wasn't fond of the state, however, she did like pieces of it. And it wasn't like Angel was asking for some type of steady commitment or something either.

"I don't know, actually. This isn't my home. I miss my family; in fact, I think I need to make a trip back there." He reached across the table and took her hand.

"How about on our next break, I get the tickets and we can both fly back?" Her eyes shot his.

"You want to meet my family?"

"Duh. You've met mine. Think it's only fair, don't you?" She licked her lips, then swallowed hard. She had, and she loved them. Her mom would love Angel, no doubt. But would her family be as accepting of their age gap as his was? "You're hesitating, why? Do you not want me to meet them?"

"I do," she rushed out and realized she did. She wanted her family to love him like she was starting to, and that was a scary thought. Because her family was her world and if they didn't like him, she wasn't sure what she would do.

"But?"

"Angel, younger men don't walk into my life."

"Judith, you really have to get over that. If your family only sees me for my age, it's on them. I get you love them; I get they're important, but your happiness is too."

"I'm supposed to blow my family off for a fling?" There, she laid it on the table. If he wanted more, she needed to hear it. Truth is, they both needed to hear it. It was a long time coming. But she really wasn't sure if they could make it work.

However, if they didn't, sex might have to come off the table because if she was falling, like she thought she was, she couldn't have anymore amazing experiences with him and walk away. Her heart couldn't handle that. So, to save her heart, she would deny her body.

"No," he told her, his eyes holding the passion deep within. "No, I wouldn't want you to give them up for a fling. I wouldn't want you to give them up at all. But," he told her, his thumb stroking the back of her hand, "I would hope you fight them for a chance of a relationship that's real, honest, pure, and full of passion."

"Are you saying..." she started but couldn't finish.

"Yeah, Judith, I want you as my girl, as my woman, as someone well beyond a fling and this movie. When the time comes, I want us both to fight for that happiness." No words had ever been spoken that would have made her heart soar like that. No words had been uttered, as well, that could scare the shit out of her if they didn't come true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.3K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
2.1K 102 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
77.4K 2.1K 14
Luka is a 21 year old college student and she seems like any other college girl but what no one knows is she has an ability to heal and cure. she doe...
107 19 13
-----------------♡---------SNEAK-PEAK------♡------------- -Eventually, I grabbed a tissue but she took it from me and placed it around me instead of...