Lady of Sin (18+)

By ABColeman

My name is Bree Theriot. I'm a struggling single mom of a toddler son on the outskirts of New Orleans. My lif... More

1. Bree
2. Asmodeus
4. Bree
5. Belphegor
Thank You

3. Satan

2.3K 51 5
By ABColeman

"It's too bad that you can't feed off your brothers." Lucifer's voice pulls all of our attention away from Lust and the sexy brunette now sleeping in his lap. "They're all waiting for their turn with God's favorite. Bet she's a whore for him, too."

Rage like I've never felt before consumes my chest. My power burns black around me. This isn't the worse thing Lucy has ever said, so why am I reacting to it so strongly? "Excuse me?" The bombshell's voice is quiet, yet the authority behind it is astounding. It's not my anger that I'm feeling. It's hers.

"Thought you were going to get her to stay asleep, Fuzzy?" Belphegor, King of Sloth, bellows across the room and the wrath-fueled woman turns her ire towards him. Asmodeus (Lust) winces as her fingers cinch into the fur of his neck.

I rein in the black aura that is starting to leak from my pores and focus on the girl. Her skin is starting to turn a bright shade of red, her darkened green eyes narrowed on Sloth. She's pissed at the entire room, though only four have actually said anything to her.

"Well, girl, if you must know." Lucifer stands from his throne once again to command her attention. "You came. Lazy put you to sleep." The fallen idiotic angel points to who he's speaking about. "Fuzzy's pride took a hit when he realized that he didn't cause your slumber. Told the entire room that he could put you to sleep without help. You woke up. You acted like a whore. You came again."

Every word spoken has fed fuel to her fire. The rage of the world keeps me afloat with power. But the rage of this one beautiful woman? I can feel myself thriving from it. Her aura begins to turn red the angrier she gets, and it feels like fire wrapping around my skin every degree hotter she burns with rage, and I can't get enough. This is power. This is what my dreams are made of. This one woman's rage is the equivalent of an hour's worth of anger on Earth combined. She's a sin incarnate. My sin. What would she do if I shared my power? If I gave her just an ounce of what she's given me?

I try to hide my grin as I focus on my Sin's aura. The red around her starts to darken with the black of mine. Lucifer continues to talk, not paying attention to the fact that Lust is now whimpering with my added strength. I can almost guarantee that she is ripping out his fur. "And yet, here you are. Still awake." Lucy lowers his tall frame until he is nose to nose with Sin. "You were a bet. He used you and I bet he wasn't the first. You. Are. A. Who-."

Using the power I've provided, the small woman let's go of Asmodeus and wraps both of her hands around Lucifer's throat, squeezing with every bit of strength she currently possesses. "I am not a whore." The knuckles of her fingers begin to turn white with how tight they are wrapped around the arrogant angel's throat. "I am not a girl. I am a woman. Enjoying sex does not make me less than." Lucifer's skin begins to turn a light shade of purple, the same as his identifying color. Her strength is multiplied by my power and not even Lucifers hand around her wrists are stopping her from attempting to choke him. "He didn't use me. I. Used. Him." Sin puts her forehead against Pride's, making sure they can see eye to eye. "You will not destroy my pride or make me feel worthless." With one last squeeze, Lucifer's eyes roll back in his head and his body goes limp. My lady lets him fall to the floor and towers over him. "Fuck you, Angel."

Her eyes take in every one of us, stopping on Lust. Do I take my power back, or does she still need it? "You are very lucky that your neck is too big for me to wrap my hands around." The hands that were just around Lucifer's throat moved to her hips. She's scolding the King of Lust as though he's a child. "If you ever touch me with your power again, I will rip off your dick and then you will be the sin of abso-fucking-lutely nothing." This small but mighty woman may just be my soulmate. Her rage fueled me so much that I felt drunk on it. The euphoria feels like it use to in the beginning before God created the humans. "Do you understand me?"

Asmodeus has his hand covering his neck where my little spitfire was holding his fur. His eyes are wide and; though his beastly face is meant to be terrifying; it's hilarious to see this pixie of a human making him cower on his own throne. "If you can't make someone come without using your power then you don't deserve to be Lust."

I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer. "You are magnificent." The words were meant to be in my head, but when her neck twists and her eyes meet mine, I know they weren't. A small grin tilts her luscious lips, and my woman gives a small curtsy. She's dramatic. My favorite. Beings that are dramatic feel everything twice as much. Probably why her rage was so fulfilling. "Come here, my Lady."

"Lady? I quite like the sound of that." Walking slowly towards me, cautious, as she should be. In this form, I'm seven feet of blood red bulky skin covered in black markings. My black ram horns add an extra half a foot to my demeanor and the black claws I have on each hand that could slice through the toughest meat in a single swipe. The pictures humans always use to depict me have it wrong. I do not have a goat head. I have goat legs. Satyrs are my demons. Spreading and collecting rage and wrath from all over the world, able to switch between human and animals. The fur on my legs is crimson, giving the effect in light that they are drowning in blood. I'm a sight to be seen, yet my little Sin doesn't look scared. She looks curious, intrigued even.

She's standing on the bottom step to my throne looking up at me with her gorgeous wide green eyes. They almost match Envy with the way they glow in the silver light of the throne room. Honestly, I'm torn. Do I want to feed her rage to fuel my own? Or do I want to see her smile. A quick look around the room shows all my brothers' (except Lucifer who's still on the floor) stares on my girl. Excuse me, WOMAN. Most filled with awe except for Leviathan. Envy is always calculating and can never trust anyone.

Smile it is.

"Come sit with me, my Lady of Sin." Cautiously, she steps up the stairs until we are face to face. Well, face to chest because even with me sitting on my throne, I am taller than her. Holding out my hand, I try to not come off as frightening.

She places her small hand in mine, her face blank. "Brianna." Her voice is mumbled, and I pretend I can't hear her. Her shoulders straighten and her head lifts as she says again, "my name is Brianna, but you can call me Bree."

I tightened my hand around hers. "Satan," I say before I pull her to sit on my lap. My mouth instantly finds the crevice between her neck and shoulder. "But you can call me Wrath. Or Daddy." The sound of her laugh is exactly what I needed to hear. Her head is thrown back against my shoulder and her body shakes with laughter. I wrap my arms around her and hold her closer to me. Whispering in her ear, I make eye contact with Leviathan. "Your eyes are a much prettier color green than Envy." Bree's eyes swing towards Levi's. Though I whispered, he was still able to hear me and now he will wonder if it's true.

The Seven Deadly Sins may feed off of others when they feel our emotion, but no one is more prone to our sins than ourselves. His focus will always be on her eyes now and his brain will attack him thinking her eyes are a better green than his.

"Well, aren't you just a little shit stirrer." The look in her eyes changes from laughter to love. "My son, Rellick, likes to pick like that. He's always trying to start some drama. Little shit thrives on chaos."

"You have a son?" At the nod of her head, I continued. "He's with his dad?"

"No. He was the result of a one-night stand. He doesn't know his father and I've only met him once. I tried to find him, but no one had seen him since and I think he gave me a fake name or a nickname."

What I'm hearing is that she's unaffiliated. Which means she's mine. And kids feed my power the most since they only have three emotions anyway. Hapy, sad, and mad. I'll take the kid, too. "Who's with your son?"

Bree's head cocks to the side and her eyes fill with confusion. "What do you mean? He lives with me."

Uh-oh. "Just you?" Mammon, the fucking idiot who cares for no one but himself and his precious gold, slides off his throne to start heading towards the door. Is he really trying to slink away as if he didn't fuck up massively? Taking a weapon from the side of my throne, I chuck it at him as hard as I can. The mallet hits him in the back of the head and the glittering gold fool drops to the floor.

"Why'd you do that?" My hand wraps around her cheeks, forcing her to focus only on me. Bree is either about to feed me or completely break down.

"Your son is alone." She tries to shake her head, but my grip won't allow any movement. "Listen to me, Sin. Your son is alone."

"No, he's not. I'm with him." Hysteria is starting to fill her voice. "He's with me in my bed." My lack of response has her panicking. "Because I'm dreaming. One of the sins did not drag me from my bed in full view of my toddler. I am not actually in Hell!"

Belphegor, King of Sloth, gently pries my soulmate from my hands and I let her go. She's kicking and screaming, tears flowing down her face. He flips her around, so they are facing one another. He uses his voice to soothe her as his power saps her energy, forcing her to relax. "It'll be okay, little one. I'll bring you back." A portal opens behind his back and the screams of the child can be heard from Bree's bedroom.

Sloth lifts her into a bridal carry and turns toward the portal. Bree stops my brother when he's got one foot inside the portal and faces me. Her face is red and wet while she sniffles. Her glassy green eyes shift from me, to Mammon, and back. "Hurt him," her voice strong and steady despite her appearance of being frail and emotional. She makes sure that I understand her before nodding to Belphegor and the portal closes behind them.

What my Lady asks for, she gets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 381 35
"I hereby condemn you to suffer the rest of eternity in hell." /\•/\•/\•/\ Victoria had always dreamed about finding her mate, and she did find him...
158K 3K 26
"So what is it?"he asks in a seductive tone as he circles around my shaking frame. "What is it you desire?"it feels as though his lips are right agai...
16.4K 472 20
New Orleans, Louisiana, 1929 In order to provide for her two younger brothers, (Y/N) does what she must to put food on the table. Even if it means wo...
7.4K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...