Untamed

By kyu17ayusawa

Prince of Tennis Fan fiction. Don't expect Seigakou here cause this story revolve around Rikkaidai More

Reminder
One
Two
Three
Four
Five.
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Kanagawa tuor part 2
Twenty one
Twenty two

Seventeen

160 1 0
By kyu17ayusawa

"AKAYA. Stop crying will you?" Yukimura's feminine soft tone asked Kirihara politely. But the rest of them knew that if their freshman won't stop. He will running a lap for the rest of the day.

"But..Yukimura buchou. I can't stop." Kirihara said in between sobbed and sniffling. "The student of Rikkaidai still welcome us warmly even if we failed to bring the third trophy for championship." Yukimura let out a heavy sighed. That's not his mean problem for now. Sure they lost and he think that there is something missing in their tennis. And he was thinking of changing it during their practice. Yukimura wanted to try to play fun tennis this time. Not only striving to win—but something more different.

'Good luck and have fun'

Yukimura sighed again. She is his mean problem at the moment. He will deal the later but her is his top priority.

'Really? Since when she became your top priority?'

He's inner self asked muckily. "Let's go to principal's office. Yushizawa Sensei is waiting for us." Yukimura said and lead his team to principal's office.
It's been five days had passed since the National's over. And it's the team's first time to step in Rikkaidai since National started.

All student of Rikkaidai still support them. Cheering them and telling to them (it's alright! We still love you! Thank you for the honored you've been bring to our school!) something like that.
Especially their fanbase that didn't fazed by their lost.

"Yukimura." Yukimura back to his sense when Sanada's voice echoed. "Where here." Sanada inform his friend who had been daydreaming.

"Yeah right. Let's get inside." He said and open the door. The headmaster Yushizawa greet them.

"Good morning team." The headmaster greet them. "Although we lost the third championship, I still truly thank you for your hard work fir bring Rikkai  an exceptional fame. We owe for that." The headmaster said and smiled. A genuine one.

Once again. Kirihara began crying that Marui Bunta needed to patted his back. The rest just shook their heads. "We have no right to question your playing or how did you lost.  The least we could  do are still supporting you. I hope next year we will retrieve our champion again by the new generation."

"Thank you for your touching word Headmaster. We truly appreciate it. And I hope we still get a support for the tennis team." Yukimura gently said and smile to the headmaster.

"Of course. It will still the same. It will not change."

"Thank you. We will going to train our freshmen for next year. "Yukimura still not waver on his smile as his speak. "But this time. It'll be a different training."

"And may I know what is that?" The Headmaster asked curiously at Yukimura. Yukimura on the other hand, put his arm around their freshman's shoulder and tapped his head gently. "Fun tennis. That's our lack since at the beginning—although we won the two consecutive years in the row—still.." He trilled off. Sanada glance at his Captain. He already had an idea that the cocky brat of Seigaku had influence Yukimura  in this stuffed.
Even Niou Masaharu smirked at that. Marui blowed his gums. And Yagyuu Hiroshi and Jakal Kuwahara just nodded as acknowledgement.

As they continued their conversation. The door's Headmaster's office abruptly open and revealed a panting student—-that they thought one of the student council. "This is bad! This is bad!" He said while panting heavily. "They did it again! Asusagawa and Masaki having a match again but this time. Basketball!" The from the student council exclaim. The regulars gaped at the guy.

"Seriously!" The Headmaster sighed. "I need to call Keir for this..." The Headmaster murmured enough to Yukimura and the rest to hear.

Keir?

"Should we stop them Headmaster?" The worried study asked.

"Nah. Let them. They both didn't learn a thing." The Headmaster sighed.

"Yukimura. It seems your fanbase already started while were away." Yanagi said and took his notes and right something. "But I'm 90% sure that Ran-chan can handle them." Yukimura glance at Yanagi and smiled. A chilling one by the way.

"Masaki...since when did that brat came back?" Sanada commented. He knows that his friend Yukimura will be in trouble dealing with that brat again.

"If tricking her is the only way to stop her from pestering My Ran. Game." Niou said with smirked playing on his lips.

"And deal the consequences when she find out." Yagyu said and pushed his eyeglasses. Niou actually shivered. He perfectly remembered when he tricked Masaki and she found out that it was him....

"She let Niou's fangirls raped him." Marui and Kirihara started laughing at Jakal's remarked. While Niou shoot a glared dagger to him.
They could still remembered of how Masaki told her bodyguards to hold Niou back then, so those Niou's Fangirls can have their ways to the trickster.

"Shut up!" Niou hissed at the two. That spoiled brat! Damn her for being wealthy. They actually had at eased when that brat travelled to Spain for FIFA women's basketball team.....

"Oh..Shit!" The tennis team hissed in union. "Ran will be in trouble!" As that. All of them abruptly head the door with out saying goodbye the Headmaster. He just shook his head.

*****************

"OI! Asusagawa!" Ran just sighed heavily. Here she goes again. "I challenge you to play basketball again's me!" Masaki retorted as she glared at the flame haze witch infront of her. She couldn't believe that there is actually someone who can match her awesomeness. Her excellences in all aspect, especially sport and academic. She should be the only one! And no one else but Masaki Arima!

But this witch infront of her robbed her for good. And she also rubbed her ego on Masaki's face.
Now it's time to take matter seriously. Masaki can't afford of another humiliation again. So..she will use her trump card. Basketball, where she's good at. And Masaki will going to make sure her victory this time. No more foreplay.

"I. Don't. Want." Ran declined with bored tone. She also emphasized her word to hope this self proclaim queen woman get it.
Her bored scarlet eyes darted at Masaki.

'I really admire her guts. But this is.....

"Let's go dummy." Sazuki said and hold Ran's wrist to motion her to go. He'll drag her with him before this woman infront of them made another ridiculous proposition.

Masaki knew it. She gritted her teeth. She knew that she's being persistence and look pathetic at the moment. But she will bet on this one.  To defeat her. "Here's my proposition. If you win. I will make sure that you will have a ramen supplies for the rest of the school year—." Sazuki actually face palm for that. Here we go again... "—not just that. This ramen are so special and made by the respected chef all over Japan." Masaki smirked saw's Asusagawa's eyes glinting with anticipation. "So...? How that?" She asked. She knew her weakness. When it comes to food. Negotiation to Asusagawa was a piece of cake.

"Oi dummy. I can buy you a tons of it. Pulled yourself together!" Sazuki retorted. Masaki glared at him. He gave a cold glared as a reply. Saying...'don't try your luck brat. It might kill you' looked. Masaki abruptly step back.

'This guy is dangerous!'

"But Baka Ryu. She said that I can eat this special ramen for the rest of the school year with out paying. And on top of that. Being prepared by veteran chef all over Japan was cool." Ran said with shining eyes. She knew how wealthy this brat is.
Well, she has money and connections. But why bothered if someone already offer for it.

Masaki smirked. "So, it's Settled then. We will have a match tomorrow. 9am at the basketball court." Madaki said with a triumphed smile.."But of course. If you loss to me. You——"

"—-will be your slave for the rest of the school year with out any complain. And avoid the tennis captain Yukimura Seiichi. Right?" Ran smile widely when Masaki's face grimaced. She didn't know why she enjoy beating this brat infront of her. The Masaki's face turn red because of madness and humiliation was so hilarious.

'Will see, Asusagawa if you can still this arrogant after I beat you! You should prepared to be my slave hahahaha!'

Sazuki on the other hand sighed. "Do whatever you want."

"Oh! And Asusagawa. You have to find four starting member of your team to play with us." Masaki smirked. She knew that Asusagawa was aloof and didn't have any other friends in school except the regular—which is she and her buddies hate it the most.

But the regular are not here yet. No want will save her ass.
"Hmm...is it okay if Sazuki and I will play? Just the two of us." Masaki gaped at Ran's remarked.

"Are you insulting me Asusagawa?! Find a five starting member including yourself!" Masaki retorted feeling humiliate at the moment. Asusagawa was really underestimating her!

"But I don't really have friends here to begin with. I could ask Akaya but his not here yet. Even though..I don't know if his capable of playing basketball since he is a tennis player." Ran actually put her finger on her chin and think. "Or maybe I'll cancel this. But..but.. I really want to eat ramen. Ne Baka Ryu."

"I told you we'll find that damn ramen of yours and you can eat it anytime you want." Sazuki hissed and hit  her on the head.

"Ouch! Why the hell you do that?!" Ran exclaim and glaring at Sazuki.

"Because your a dummy."

"Okay find!! You two will play with out the three starting member! Just don't blame me if you loss idiots." Masaki stumped her feet and walk away. The hell she will let Asusagawa cancel their deal! Even if she felt insult for having advances...
Well, Asusagawa made her choice anyway. That's not her problem anymore.

Ran and Sazuki look at each other. "Well, I guess it work." Ran smirked.

"Your so clever for a dummy." Sazuki said and smile. "So. Were a team tomorrow?How irony when we actually a rival of this sport."

"Just cooperate with me and were good." Sazuki sighed.

"You know. You can really have that ramen—prepared by veteran chefs if you want to." Sazuki said while following Ran to their next class. "Your playing again don't you?"

"Remember. Things will get easier if you handle the situation carefully." Ran meaningfully said to the confused Sazuki. "The cat will hunt the mouse very soon."

******

"AND that the data I've collected. It's seems that Masaki Arima is determine to defeat Asusagawa Ran with honor." Marui, Niou and Akaya were laughing their ass out. They couldn't believe that Masaki actually defeated several times.

Track in field

Eating contest (actually.. they doubted if Masaki can compete of Ran's biggest appetite.

Volleyball

Table tennis

And now basketball. (Which they doubt if Ran can win this time. Masaki Arima is a genius when it comes to basketball. That's her sport. She already an MVP on that aspect.

"I couldn't believe that the high and mighty Masaki Arima-san was severally defeated by my Ran-chan." Niou said in between laughing. The regulars was glaring at him except Jakal and Kirihara.

"Niou. You want to ran on your first day of coming back? I can arrange with that.." Yukimura smiled at Niou—that currently having a goosebump. The chilling aura becoming from his captain was enough for him to shivered.

"I couldn't believe that Ran-chan accepted Masaki's challenge with out hesitation." Marui commented. He look around the basketball court to find Ran. But she hasn't show up yet.
There are already a lot of student in every seats. Thank goodness they found seats. (Front seats actually by using Yukimura's charm. They all seated.

Yanagi took his notes. "Because of food. Ran accepts Masaki-san challenge because Masaki-san bribe her with food." Yanagi cleared his throat. Everyone has a deadpanned looked on their faces including Kirihara. He actually shook his head.

"Really. If someone has a guts to asked Ran to be her boyfriend by giving food. I bet 100% she'll accept it." Kirihara said while laughing. While the rest are gaping at him and frozen.

'No!'

Frustrated ako ngayon bala kayo diyan magtatafalov muna ako since dudugo na ilong ko sa english.

Nag iba na naman ang rotation nv earth ngayon Piyo~

Kyu Ayusawa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.1K 54
a tsukkiyamateru story, I won't explain it to much because well, you have to figure it out yourself :)
Hanabi By Spin

Fanfiction

35.1K 1.1K 51
A SCANDAL fanfiction about friendship, romance, danger and little supernatural things~~ (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜
2.7K 61 30
Y/N loves tennis. She watches it all day and night with her dad. When she goes out one day to watch street tennis, she ends up hypnotized by two boys...
66.2K 2.1K 48
Broken racket strings can't be mended, only replaced. But a body is nothing like that. You can't replace your body when it's broken. You can only hop...