Roomie - Miles G. Morales | E...

Door boekiluvr

Clara Sanchez and Miles Morales had been roommates for somewhere over three years, without any problems - and... Meer

Ya idk😇
𝟎𝟎𝟏. Roommates
𝟎𝟎𝟐. Twists
𝟎𝟎𝟑. Clubbing
𝟎𝟎𝟒. How many rounds?
𝟎𝟎𝟓. The morning after
𝟎𝟎𝟔. Click!
Update (kind of????)
𝟎𝟎𝟕. Cherry lips
Another update❤️
𝟎𝟎𝟖. Facetime
𝟎𝟎𝟗. Confusing
𝟎𝟏𝟎. Distracted
𝟎𝟏𝟏. News
Updates about publishing!!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑. The start
𝟎𝟏𝟒.
𝟎𝟏𝟓. Changing feelings
Read plz🙏
𝟎𝟏𝟔. Suit in the making
𝟎𝟏𝟕. (Not so) Sweet Dreams
𝟎𝟏𝟖.
Update
𝟎𝟏𝟗.
𝟎𝟐𝟎. Patrol

𝟎𝟏𝟐. Explain

1.4K 31 109
Door boekiluvr

I was arguing w this guy abt feminism and he doesn't think that porn is unethical or harmful.. get this thing away from meeee🙏
I am so fucking obsessed with tumblr girls by g-eazy it's not even funny anymore

"Chuck, the one from the club. He got killed last night." Clara turned her head towards Miles, trying to figure out if he knew, already.

When he realized what Clara said, his eyes widened, mostly because of how she said it. Her voice was filled with empathy, and there was sadness in it, too. Miles wondered how she could feel any upsetting emotion about the situation, as Chuck did almost sexually assault her.

"Damn, no shit?" He cocked his eyebrows at Clara, trying not to make it clear what he was thinking. "That's..?"

A deep sigh left her lips, "That sucks, Miles." Clara shook her head, while whispering something to her phone and hanging up. She could feel her heart beating in her stomach, as she held her head in her hands from shock. "Okay, I'm just gonna— I'll let you guys have a family dinner, I'm not really hungry anymore." Waving Miles off, she laid back on her bed, and gave Lia a hug.

The girl squealed as Clara did so, and Miles hesitantly closed the door behind him, not really knowing what to do. Lia pointed at her belly, and mumbled something that sounded like 'hungry'. "Are you hungry? I'll make some food for you, maybe it'll take my mind off it. Come on, Lia." Clara picked Lia up and put her on the ground, before opening her bedroom door so she could walk around.

As soon as she walked out her room, both Rio and Aaron's heads turned towards her, as she was supposed to be eating dinner with them. Clara tried to contain herself and not ask Miles hundreds of questions, since that'd be ridiculous. She didn't hear Miles come back late at night, and he couldn't have murdered someone. Besides, what if her brain wasn't right and he wasn't the Prowler at all?

She quietly rummaged around with in the kitchen with her hands heavily shaking, which resulted in her dropping some heavy stuff and making Aaron, Rio, and Miles turn their heads towards her with their eyebrows raised. Brushing it off as a small accident, Clara turned back to what she was doing and reorganized the things she dropped, before grabbing some food out of the refrigerator and making it into a meal for Lia.

But, her hands were still shaking as numerous thoughts were going through her head.
Is Miles the Prowler?
Why do my hands keep sticking?
Is it my fault Chuck got killed?
Why did he even get killed?
What's gonna happen if Miles is the Prowler and did kill Chuck?
Why is the pan sticking to my hand?
Oh, god. Why is the pan sticking to my hand?!

"Fuck." Clara cursed under her breath, trying to move her body so the pan — which was currently sticking to her — was out of sight, and relaxed her muscles. But, since she was so tense from the news she'd recently, it was very hard for her. After a minute of moving around to try and get more relaxed, Miles got up from the table and walked up to her.

He put a hand on her shoulder, before standing next to her and checking what he was doing. As soon as he saw what was happening, an exasperated sigh left his mouth. "Relax. You're— Fuckin' liar." Biting his lip at the fiasco about to unravel, he shook his head at Clara, and gave her a look that kind of said 'we are gonna talk about this, later.' Miles stood in front of her so nobody else could see her, with his hand still on her shoulder.

Because his hand was pretty warm and Clara felt like she was freezing, it helped her relax a bit and let go of the pan. She turned the stove off and put the food on a small plastic plate for Lia, and let her watch TV for a little while, as Clara turned her phone on to find some more information on Chuck's death.

"You and my nephew got some goin' on, huh?" Aaron snapped her out of her hyperfocus, by letting himself fall onto the couch next to Clara.

She frowned at him, slowly raising her eyebrows because of the question — or more so, statement —. "..How did you come to this conclusion, exactly?" There was a hint of amusement in Clara's voice, as she knew there was nothing romantic going on between her and Miles, but Aaron was apparently under the impression there was.

A loud chuckle which seemed to perceived as more of a mocking one left his mouth, as Aaron rubbed his forehead. "I've been seeing the way y'all look at each other." He grinned, and there was absolutely no tone that indicated he was joking, which kind of surprised Clara. "So, you still figuring it out so you're hidin' it, or what?"

"What?" Clara laughed, "There's nothing going on between us, thanks. Maybe you just need glasses. I mean, we can't deny that you're getting old." An evil smirk was plastered on her face, as Aaron rolled his eyes at Clara in a sassy manner.

He scoffed, and shook his head, "Maybe, but I still saw what I saw. Now, I'ma go take Rio home 'cause she's gotta work tomorrow, text me if y'all need anything." As he slowly stood up, Aaron started mouthing something Clara couldn't figure out to her, but he finished with a wink and a hand waving towards Miles, so she assumed it was something teasing her about him.

"Yo. Bye, mamá." Miles got pulled into a hug by his mother, who patted his back — but looked like she also gave him a harsh squeeze —. "I love you." He quickly whispered, squinting his eyes shut because of the sudden sting in his arm, from the squeeze.

While Miles started talking to his uncle for a minute, Rio walked up to Clara and gave her a tight hug. "Ay, dios mío..! Clara, I can feel your bones right now." She sighed, looking at the girl with a 'worried mother' kind of look. "Mija, you have to gain a little bit of weight."

A guilty smile creeped up onto Clara's face, as she looked down at her body and sighed. "Yeah, I know. I'm maintaining this just until the show, then I'm gonna try and gain a bit of weight." Chuckling, she shook her head and bit her lower lip, only now realizing how toxic it actually was she had to be so skinny to walk on a catwalk. "Anyway, have a great night. Bye, mrs Morales!" She waved at Rio as she and Aaron left the apartment, until the door was closed behind them.

Clara walked up to Miles, cornering him onto the couch. "What do you know about that spider bite that I don't, Miles? Why is it you're so suspicious?"

A surprised look overtook the cold one on Miles' face, as he heard the stern tone in Clara's voice. "I ain't telling you. But, I am telling you to not talk to anyone about the bite." He sighed, manspreading his legs slightly to be more comfortable.

"Tell me. It's not fair you know more about this than I do." A definite hint of despair was clear in her voice, before she took a deep breath and sat down on the couch, in between Miles and Lia. "I don't care how crazy it sounds, but just tell me. God, you have no idea how frustrating it is for me to not know how this goes away, do you?" She pleaded, as she pulled one leg up in front of her. Never had Clara ever felt so desperate to know something, but since she knew it was serious, it made the urge to know even worse.

Once again, an exasperated sigh left Miles' lips, as he was barely able to control his thoughts with Clara looking at him with puppy eyes. "Nah, but you're gonna wanna do something with this information once I tell you, and the thing you're gonna do is dangerous." When Clara kept looking at him like she was, maintaining eye contact for as long as Miles could, he rolled his eyes. "Fine, I don't care. The spider that bit you was a radioactive spider, from another dimension."

A loud laugh, a mocking one, was heard from Clara's direction, as she shook her head. "Very funny, Miles. The truth now, please?" While she tilted her head to the side with the sweetest look she could do, Clara realized there wasn't a hint of amusement in Miles' face. "You're not serious, are you..? That's— A radioactive spider from another dimension doesn't exist, that's not possible." She chuckled, trying to get Miles to break character, even though he wasn't playing.

"I'm dead serious, Clares. You've read the Spiderman comics, you know how it goes."

"No. Spiderman or woman doesn't exist in real life." Clara stated, shaking her head once again, and grabbing the TV remote to switch the channel. "No more baby TV, Lia, so— Oh, fuck!" Cursing loudly as she wanted to put the remote down, but it stuck to her hand once again.

Now, there was a slightly amused smile on Miles' face. "Something wrong, mami?" He chuckled, putting a hand on Clara's shoulder and grinning.

Surprisingly, she once again relaxed at his touch and let go of the remote. "You. Tell me exactly what is happening, what I have to do to fix it, and why you know this." Clara pointed at Miles, looking him straight in the eyes with a stern look. She wasn't about to let him go now that she got him where she wanted, and she was gonna take advantage.

Then, Miles finally let go. He knew he could trust Clara, as she wouldn't ever tell anyone, especially with her being the first possible Spiderwoman in their universe. He started talking about how a Spiderman version of him was in their universe for a brief moment and they fought, and explained his whole story, which was pretty similar to Clara's. The Miles that just suddenly was in their dimension when they were fifteen, was a Miles Morales from earth-1610, and he'd also gotten bit by a radioactive spider from another dimension. Their dimension. And, apparently, Miles 1610s universe was a bit behind with their spider, resulting in their spider being made later, and jumping into another dimension, and biting Clara.

"Wait, wait, wait. So, a Miles from another dimension got bit by a spider from here, and I got bit by the one from there? That's kind of amusing, right?" Clara softly giggled, not yet realizing the severity of the situation. "You still haven't explained why Miles sixteen-ten got tied to Aaron's punching bag, though. That could only be explained by you two being involved in some shady business, like.."

Miles scoffed, as he didn't expect Clara to be so fixated on the thought that he was the Prowler, even though it was true. "Are you ever gonna let that go? I thought you liked the Prowler, but you're annoying him right now—" Just when Miles talked past the point he should've stopped, he went completely quiet, not even making a sound as he breathed.

A loud sigh escaped Claras mouth, as she covered her face with her hands. "I'm not so fond of him right now, I mean, he killed someone. There's no actual evidence of it, yet, but I know he did. The marks left on the furniture and Chucks' body were obviously from his claws." She shook her head, while smiling at Lia, who was trying to mimic her talking. "God, I can't believe how you could kill someone. It's so.. Wait, what did you—"

"You know, I do believe in killing assaulters, Clara. Cus what are they gonna do, say no?" As he put emphasis on the last part with a scoff, Miles' thoughts were going wild. He'd basically just admitted that he was the Prowler, and that he had no regrets of killing Chuck.

Obviously, Clara's mouth fell open, staring at Miles with wide open eyes. "You're.. Actually the Prowler? Like, no joke, I'm living with the Prowler?"

"I'm.. And you've murdered someone. The guy who's tried to rape me, and probably has succeeded with other girls?" She whispered, but her tone was soft, and it was laced with understanding. Clara didn't seem scared, or mad at all.

Miles slowly nodded, not exactly sure how to react, as Clara had gone through numerous emotions during the past fifteen minutes. "I.. Guess?" He breathed, a sheepish smile on his face.

A soft smile formed on her lips, as it pulled the corners of her mouth up and curled them. "Oh.. So, all the times you suddenly had to leave and came back with scratches, that was because you had to do Prowler things..?"

"Yeah." Now, Miles' tone sounded confident. The smile on his roommate's face didn't exactly give him the impression she didn't like the idea of him being the Prowler, but exactly the opposite. Clara actually looked fairly happy.

゚゚。♡ ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~
2229 WORDS

So happy I finally finished another chapter omg😭😭

Oopsie I made a boo-boo in my writing I'm sowwy!!🥺🥺 ~(>_<~)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.8K 89 5
Sequel to Spider-verse: The Twist. Who knows what would have happened if things had gone a bit differently- if Gwen and Miles had had their spark ea...
48.3K 1.3K 17
"uh, why are you here?" "i live here too? and why are you dangling from the ceiling?" in which miles gets a new roommate at visions academy who just...
325K 9.1K 23
Y/n Parker, cousin to Peter Parker and Miles Morales' best friend. You've grown up together and now he's transferring to your school. After realizing...
27.7K 803 19
HOBIE BROWN x OC ~> ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪꜱᴍ. ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʙɪᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴢᴀ ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ...