VILLAIN ✅

By Ditipriya1234

I'M GOING CRAZY, DON'T LEAVE ME. I WON'T SPARE ANYONE IF YOU LEAVE HERE. I WILL KILL EVERYONE, THEN I WILL... More

Introduction 🙂
FIRST
SECOND
THIRD
Fifth
SIXTH
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN (Baby kookie)
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Bonus

FOURTH

2.2K 75 2
By Ditipriya1234

It was 7:00 pm. I was sitting in the living room thinking about what to cook. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door of my house I got up wondering who could come now I was surprised to see the man in front of me and said "What are you doing here Mr.Jeon late at night? And how did you know my address?! Are you drunk?" His head was bowed down and I could not understand his facial expression. He slowly raised his head hearing me and I was surprised to see the expression on his face. *HE ~~~ POUTING*

TAE ; OMO JEON *He ran to catch Jeon because he was falling* Why drink so much when you can't stand it? JEON : I didn't drink alcohol, koo koo can tolerate a lot of alcohol and can drink too. TAE : So have you taken drugs? JEON : I don't know, I don't remember exactly. Ok let's go inside the room.

TAE : You sit here quietly, I will go and come, don't move at all from here. I told Mr. Jeon and left there. It's been 10 minutes too much I suddenly heard crying from the room and hearing that crying I ran inside the room with the bowl of water in my hand and seeing that scene I don't know why my heart hurt. I saw Mr. Jeon crying. I went to him and asked, "What happened Mr. Jeon, why are you crying?"

JEON : Why did you leave me here?! And my name is not Mr. Jeon. My name is Koo Koo you will call me Koo Koo from now on. Mommy !!
TAE : Why do you call me mommy? I am not your mother.
JEON : I know you are not koo koo:s mother but you are my Mommy .*,said with pout*
TAE : *Let me change your clothes.* He got up and turned off the light in the room because he didn't want to take advantage of the opportunity and with a small smile took a dress from the closet and put it on Jeon.

AFTER SOME MINUTES

JEON : How do I look mommy?
TAE : You look so Handsome Bun.
JEON : really?? Hehehe thanks mommy. I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!
Suddenly hearing his words, my cheeks turned red, I was blushing. I shyly said I LOVE YOU TOO KOO KOO .

NEXT MORNING

JEON P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining on my face but with an unbearable headache. And looking around me I found I was in an unfamiliar bedroom.
I saw my clothes and was surprised I quickly got up from the bed and my clothes lying next to me so I wore them. And as soon as I came, I moved towards the living room and heard a humming song, hearing that I proceeded towards the tone from where it was coming from.
I went and saw Dr. Kim preparing breakfast in the kitchen while humming songs.

JEON : Mr. Kim !!
TAE : Oh ! Mr. Jeon You woke up! Mr. Min called your phone in the morning, I picked up the phone and told him that you are at my house. He said he would send a driver shortly. Until then, eat something. *Said with big smiles*

TAE : Strawberry milkshake for me and banana milkshake for you. I was told by Mr. Min that you love to eat banana milkshakes.
*There was no conversation between them about the previous day and night. Jeon thought about talking about the previous day but didn't have the courage. And Tae could also understand the mood of the man next to him but he didn't care too much and smiled to himself*

AFTER BREAKFAST 🍳

There was a sudden knock on the door. TAE said "I think Mr. Min came" he ran to open the door and saw Jimin standing with Mr. Min. He was surprised and said "You came together?" Before MR. MIN could say anything, JIMIN angrily said "No I didn't come with this cat, I came to surprise you but this cat ruined everything. Look what it did to the cake I made!!"

SO FLASHBACK
JIMIN P.O.V

It seems like Taehyung hasn't woken up yet. I will slowly enter through the window and go to the kitchen to arrange everything and surprise him. I know I still had 5 days to go but I didn't feel like being alone there. So I absolutely begged to transfer and moved here entirely for this. I was slowly peeking through the window into the living room and saw that everything was quiet so I ran to my car and opened the trunk of the car and took all my stuff and as I was about to open the window to enter someone grabbed my neck from behind. I turned around in surprise and saw a man who looked like a cat grabbed me by the neck and dragged me away from the window."hey what are you doing leave me!! Why are you pulling me!!" ..

MIN P.O.V

I left to go to Dr. Kim's house and in a few moments I stopped the car in front of his house. As I got out of the car, I was surprised to see a strange sight that someone was trying to enter through the window of his house. I ran and grabbed his neck and as he looked at me I let go of his neck and took his hand and brought him to the door of the house.
He looked at me in surprise and exclaimed ?? ; "hey what are you doing leave me!! Why are you pulling me!!" MIN ; How do I leave you? What were you doing then, why were you trying to enter through the windows of people's houses? Did you come to steal this house?? ??: WTF Mr. Why would I steal from my own home? And my friend and I will be together! I was entering through the window to surprise him. Why do I tell you these things? Let me go!!
MIN : How do I believe it ? ?? : Well, if you don't believe me, knock on the door and my friend will come out and tell you the truth. * Things fell out of his hands with so much pulling *.

PRESENT

IN LIVING ROOM

*The trouble between them is settled for Tae.
Because he has told everyone everything. But seeing him and his friend close to another person is very jealous.*
MIN : Jeon !! It's too late. We should go home now. You have a meeting after some time. You must be there because it is a very important meeting.
Jeon : Hmmm .. Let's go ..

SOME TIMES LATER

JIMIN : *😏* So you were in the same room with him all night? What happened between you and him? A kiss, or something more?

TAE : Noooo !! No, nothing happened, what will happen? He got drunk and fell asleep saying mummy, mummy.
JIMIN : so he is not a daddy ?!? ..
TAE : SHUT UP !! JIMINNA !!

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 437 15
Jk ~ i won't accept you as my alpha! All alphas are just full of lust ! Leave me ... Tae ~ believe me my love, you are my mate .. will i hurt my own...
12.1K 431 21
When the mafia king forced him to be his sugar d@ddy....... Jimin:- Yoongi you know na, why I took you here now do. you're the only person who make...
879 94 9
jikook boyxboy you promised you will never leave me!!pjm you know why I am doing that.......jjk jimin is younger than jk top..jungkook bottom....jimi...
31.5K 1.4K 28
||Taekook|| completed|| "Talk to him hyung. If he is okay to give me a chance.. then only....then only..... I want him hyung."-----KTH "I don't think...