The Good and The Bad

By The_Fishcake

Naruto but is overpowered, has rinnegan, sasuke as a friend, My first fanfic, and I want to make this as good... More

The Good and the Bad
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

3 0 0
By The_Fishcake

I don't own Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto-sama owns him

5 YEARS AFTER THE NINE-TAILS ATTACK...

UCHIHA COMPOUND...

Mikoto Uchiha – The Former Clan Heiress was sleeping in her bed peacefully. She is a Jonin of Konoha due to her not getting income as clan head anymore. She was a fair-skinned woman with long, straight black hair with bangs hanging on either side of her face to roughly frame her cheeks and black eyes. It was morning with the sun on the horizon. She got up, put on her brown blouse with her apron and started cooking for her two sons – Itachi and Sasuke. She was a widow now because her husband...Fugaku Uchiha... had left her. Why? Because she gave the position of clan head to her Uncle's son – Obito Uchiha because of his leadership. After he was almost killed by a boulder, he took rigorous training and activated the third tomoe for his sharingan. He studied strategy and unlocked his Mangekyo sharingan when he almost stabbed Rin in the heart because of the fake news that the three tails unstable inside her making her a ticking time bomb. He missed and Rin managed to live. He took on many Stone shinobi alongside his sensei – Minato Namikaze and got the title 'The Ghost' since he can faze through any solid object.

After Mikoto names him the Successor. Fugaku started throwing tantrums about she and her sons being weak and left. His position was Council member and still has luxury life. Before he left, he had made Mikoto give birth to Itachi. And she was pregnant with another child which was Sasuke. Fugaku filed a divorce against her and both never saw each other except on the streets.

She was almost finished with breakfast when she heard a door slide open and close. She turned around to see a 11 year old Itachi Uchiha. He had fair skin like his mother with black eyes and jet-black hair that was pulled back in a low ponytail. His face was framed with centre-parted bangs that extended to his upper jaw. He wore a started anbu uniform with arm guards, a flak jacket and a porcelain mask which resembled a weasel with a red triangular marking on top hanging on his waist. He had a black tanto strapped on his back and the leaf headband on his forehead.

Mikoto smirked and said "Itachi-kun, ready for your first mission in ANBU?" Itachi smiled and said

"Before I go let me go wake up Sasuke." With that he went to the room beside his and opened the door seeing Sasuke in a deep sleep.

Itachi poked Sasuke in the forehead with his Index and Middle finger and said softly "Good Morning Sasuke.". Sasuke jerked and slowly opened his eyes with one hand rubbing his forehead where Itachi poked.

Itachi spoke "Come on, Sasuke breakfast is ready" Sasuke nodded and Itachi left the room giving Sasuke his privacy.

A few minutes later Sasuke came out wearing a high-collared, grey, short-sleeved shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol embedded in the back and black shorts. He was fair-skinned like rest of the family with black eyes and spiky black hair. His long hair hung over his face like bangs. He ran to Itachi and said "Nii-san can you train me in Shurikenjutsu today?" Itachi poked Sasuke in the forehead and said "Sorry Sasuke... maybe another time"

Sasuke then frowned and started to speak but was interrupted by Mikoto

"Sasuke, I will train you in your shurikenjutsu since I have some spare time. Now come and have you breakfast, Itachi has work today" Sasuke smiled and then nodded

After breakfast Mikoto trained Sasuke in shurikenjutsu. She then called out to Sasuke "Hey Sasuke?" She got his attention and continued "I will have a mission today and Itachi isn't here to take care of you. I have to drop you at my friends place. She also has a son who is the same age as you. You two might become friends." Sasuke got excited. He was finally going to get a friend. He nodded and Mikoto went to get ready. She came out with the same brown blouse with navy blue cargo pants. She had her Jonin vest on and the leaf headband on her forehead. Sasuke watched his mother in awe as to how awesome she looked without her apron. He spoke "Wow!, Kaa-san you look awesome" Mikoto giggled at her son's antics and then said "Come on, let's go" Sasuke nodded and they both left the house via shunshin.

AT THE NAMIKAZE HOUSE..

"Ishito, Naruto get up and have your breakfast " Kushina said

"....no please...." Naruto said while Ishito got up and stretched his arms and legs before he went to Naruto's ear and start nibbling it.

"HAHAHAHAHA..MY EAR HAHAHA STOP IT HAHAHAHA TICKLES" Naruto then jerked up, turned to Ishito who was rolling on the bed out of laughter and said

"You're mean Ishito" Ishito grinned and replied

"Sorry, but we have to train Naruto. We need a strong summoner Naruto" Naruto sighed since he can't refuse it and got out of bed. He got ready and wore a green shirt with the Uzumaki symbol embedded in the back and white shorts. Ishito jumped on Naruto's head and they started walking downstairs

Naruto sat at the dining table while Ishito sat on the floor and both ate their breakfast. Naruto had pancakes while Ishito had his raw steak. Naruto then started his training. He made five shadow clones and ran around the house 50 times while doing 50 pushups, sit ups and jumping jacks with gravity and resistance seals to level 3 while Ishito was practicing the taijutsu style of the fox- The Fox fist. After the exercise they both went back into the house and Naruto practiced on his fuinjutsu while Ishito slept. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Ishito jumped on Naruto's head and Naruto ran to answer the door. When he opened it he saw Mikoto and a boy behind her. He then called out "Mikoto-Obasan? What are you doing here? And who is he?"

Mikoto chuckled and asked rhetorically "What, I can't meet my friend for once? And who is that?" Naruto looked down embarrassed about the point she made then he replied "He is Ishito my pet" Mikoto nodded she pointed at Sasuke and said "Anyways, this here is my son Sasuke" Sasuke waved slightly while Naruto waved back at him. Naruto then went to call his mother.

Soon after Kushina came to the front door with Naruto and said "Mikoto-Chan, its good to see you" she then looked at Sasuke and said "So this is Sasuke, he looks a lot like you, not gonna lie" Mikoto giggled and then said "I came here to drop off Sasuke. Its ok right?" Kushina waved her hand in dismissal and said "Your family is welcome here at any time." Then she looked at Naruto and said "Naruto?" getting his attention before she continued "Can you give Sasuke a tour of the house but not the basement" Naruto nodded and dragged Sasuke in the house with Ishito yipping thinking he found a new friend.

After Naruto gave Sasuke the tour he sat down and asked "Have you started training?" Sasuke nodded and said "I learn't my clan's taijutsu style, fire ball jutsu and I just trained in shuriken jutsu" Naruto nodded then said "Let's go to a training ground" Sasuke was excited. He finally found someone to train with. He nodded happily. They went downstairs and Naruto went to his mother and asked "Kaa-Chan can I go out with Sasuke?" Kushina nodded but said "Be sure to take Ishito and come back by 9:30" The duo nodded and ran out with Ishito.

AT HOKAGE'S PRIVATE TRAINING GROUND...

Once the trio arrived at the training ground. Sasuke sat down for a break. While Naruto and Ishito were just panting but they sat Nonetheless. Sasuke said "Which training ground is this? Its Humongous!" Naruto chuckled and said "Its my tou-san's private training ground" Sasuke was shocked. He didn't see Naruto's tou-san at his house. He asked "Naruto, Where is your tou-san? " Naruto said "At the Hokage's office why?""How do you know he's at the Hokage's office?" Sasuke asked still not getting the answer Naruto then replied "Because my tou-san is the Hokage" Wait, did Sasuke hear correctly? Naruto's father was the Fourth Hokage? To come to think of it he looks a lot like him. Sasuke put it at the back of his mind and nodded.

They started with pushups, situps and jumping jacks. Naruto did his 50 as usual like in the morning while Sasuke managed to do 20. Naruto then ran around the field 25 times while Sasuke did 2 since he was tired after the previous exercise. Sasuke asked "How did you do those exercises?" Naruto then said "My mom calls me a Stamina and Chakra monster which means I have a lot of Stamina and Chakra" Sasuke nodded then said "Let's spar" Naruto nodded and they stood 10 feet away from each other

Naruto then picked up a leaf and said "As soon as the leaf lands, we start" Sasuke nodded and Naruto threw the leaf. Once the leave landed Naruto ran at full speed towards Sasuke who was in the Uchiha Interceptor Fist style. Naruto almost hit Sasuke's pressure point but Sasuke dodged and ran towards him. Sasuke threw a Upper cut which hit Naruto but he blocked it. Naruto then leg sweeped making Sasuke fall. He then hit the pressure point on Sasuke's neck which made Sasuke paralyse. Sasuke was confused as to what happened. He then thought if this was a real ninja match he would have been dead. He asked Naruto "What happened to me?" Naruto chuckled but said "Sorry Sasuke. It was my taijutsu style. It deals with pressure points in your body. You need speed and precision for it to work" He then walked in front of Sasuke but stopped since he was surprised as to what he saw. He then said with surprise in his voice "S-Sasuke... You're eyes" Sasuke was confused as to what he meant. Then Naruto unparalysed him and Naruto took him to a lake not too far. Ishito saw what happened and followed them.

Sasuke looked at his reflection and saw his eyes weren't his usual normal. He had just unlocked his sharingan with a tomoe in one eye and two tomoes in the second by just sparing with Naruto once. He smiled at Naruto while he said "Congratulations Sasuke, you unlocked your Sharingan" "Thank you Naruto. I am forever grateful" Sasuke said and Naruto waved in dismissal and said "No need to Thank me. That's what friends do. Help each other." Sasuke Laughed and hugged Naruto while Ishito was yipping at them to come catch him. Naruto & Sasuke looked at each other before they ran after Ishito.

AT 9:00 PM...

IN KONOHA...

Naruto and Sasuke were walking back to the Namikaze Compound with Ishito wrapped around Naruto's neck. Since they were chasing Ishito, they didn't notice the time spent until the Sun started setting. It was dark with only the moonlight shining. They were passing the Hyuga compound when they saw a person with a hood jumping the wall with a bag. They thought he was a normal thief so they decided to confront him with Sasuke saying "HEY, YOU! DROP THE BAG AND COME WITH US. " The person with the bag just laughed and said "Like you brats are going to kill me or the fox will come and bite me. Since, you have spotted me I have no choice but to kill you" With that Naruto, Ishito and Sasuke who activated his sharingan. They all got into their fighting stances and were waiting for an attack. The person dropped the bag and said "Ooooo, A sharingan at that age? Maybe I'll kidnap you as well" Sasuke and the other's got confused as to what he meant but let it go and waited for his attack. The man held a kunai and charged at the trio who split up. Naruto was in the middle, Sasuke was on the left and Ishito, on the right. Naruto dodged the person's kunai and touched the neck pressure point paralysing the man. The same thing which he did on Sasuke. Ishito took the bag while Sasuke dealt a blow on the man's stomach knocking him out.

Naruto opened a bag and saw a girl with lavender hair and he finally understood what he meant by kidnap. He took the girl out of the bag and was waiting for the girl to wake up. The girl woke up and Naruto saw pure white eyes. He understood she was a Hyuga. The Hyuga girl saw a blonde figure. She saw the man who kidnapped her then at the blonde's friend and his pet. She then started to cry into the blonde's chest. Suddenly, out of nowhere ANBU landed with Minato on one side of the roadway with the Hyuga clan head on the other side. Naruto, Sasuke and Ishito were to busy in consoling the girl.

Naruto then said "Hello...umm"

The girl said "..*sniff*..Hinata" still crying

Naruto nodded and continued "Hinata, meet my friend Sasuke and my pet Ishito. We were thinking if you would like to be friends?" Hinata was surprised at this. After she was just kidnapped and was saved by people close to her age. She felt week. She then said "I-I...A-am ...Ve-Very.... We-Weak. W-hy... w-wou-would y-you.. be.... fr-frie-friends w-with m-me?" Naruto frowned and said

"You are not weak Hinata. We just started training at an early age. Why don't you ask your tou-san he will help" Hinata nodded at that

Then Naruto, Sasuke hugged Hinata with Ishito purring near her leg. Hinata finally felt needed and not bullied by boys because of her eyes.

Suddenly, out of nowhere ANBU landed with Minato on one side of the roadway with the Hyuga clan head on the other side. They saw the Shinobi knocked out with Naruto, Sasuke and Ishito to busy in consoling the Hinata.

Minato spoke up to get their attention "Well, Son l am very proud of you. You helped in the village's security. You will receive a A-rank mission pay" He then looked at Sasuke and said "You must be Sasuke" Sasuke nodded and Minato nodded and said "You as well will receive A-rank pay for saving the clan heiress " Now Naruto and Sasuke were surprised that they just saved a clan heiress.

Hiashi then stood up and spoke in a stoic voice as usual "Naruto" Naruto turned to him. Hiashi continued "You have our thanks and remember that the Hyuga clan will always be by your side" The other Hyuga members nodded in confirmation. Hiashi then turned to Sasuke and said "Sasuke" Getting Sasuke's attention. He Spoke "Remember the Hyuga clan will support you and YOU only since you saved the clan heiress. Even though we are rivals, we still show our thanks to those people who helped us" The other members nodded again.

Suddenly, The hooded man woke up and screamed at the trio "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? WHY CAN'T I MOVE!" Naruto then got up and the others saw him walking to the man. He then pulled of the Mask and everybody saw he was a Lightening Shinobi. Naruto then asked the Shinobi "Why did you want to Kidnap Hianta and Sasuke?" The Shinobi scoffed and yelled "LIKE I WOULD TELL ANYTHING TO YOU BRAT!" Naruto then poked both sides of his waste and legs. Suddenly, the Shinobi's legs started bending backwards and the man was screaming since the pain was unbearable for anyone to stand. Once his bones stopped Naruto said "Your bones are in self-destruction mode. The bones will crack and collapse on them selves. NOW SPEAK" This time the man was scared since he could feel his bones breaking. He started crying and said "OK OK. I'LL TELL YOU. THE THIRD RAIKAGE WANTED THE BLOODLINES SO HE CAN CREATE THEM IN KUMO. PLEASE UNDO THIS! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! IT HURTS!" Naruto poked two pressure points in the back of the man and the bone retracted.

The ANBU, Sasuke and the Hyuga clan head as well as the members were thinking as to what training Minato gave him. They didn't want to be on the bad side of Naruto, if Naruto made a Lightening Shinobi into a crybaby. Minato himself was surprised that his son learned the technique to the point he needs to poke 4 pressure points.

Minato then spoke "You could be a head in the Torture and Interrogation Department, Naruto" Naruto smiled and said "I just did it because he tried to Kidnap one of my friends. Otherwise I wouldn't be this harsh" Minato nodded then said "ANBU, Sieze the shinobi and take him to the Uchiha prison" The ANBU nodded and left. He turned to the Hiashi and said "Take Hinata and make sure she gets rest. She had a rough night today" Hiashi nodded and left with the clan members. Finally he turned to the trio and said "C'mon, lets go home" the trio nodded and Minato flashed home with them.

AT THE NAMIKAZE COMPOUND...

10 PM...

Kushina had finished cooking dinner and she was waiting for Naruto and Sasuke. She asked them to come at 9:30 but they didn't. She was worried as to what happened. Suddenly, she heard a door bell ring. She rushed ready to punch the duo for being late. She opened the door and saw the duo with Minato and yelled with her hair flying up

"I TOLD YOU TO COME BEFORE 9:30. WHAT WERE YOU DOING? AND WHY DID MINATO BRING YOU" All of them raised their hands up in surrender and Naruto spoke up

"Kaa-Chan we were coming back home when we saw a burglar coming out and carrying a bag from the Hyuga Compound. We fought the person and found out he kidnapped Hinata – The Hyuga Clan Heiress. I tortured him and we found out that the Third Raikage wanted the bloodlines of the Hyuga since the seal on all of the branch members heads. They could only kidnap the main branch so he tried but we fought him and won. Minato cam with his ANBU and the clan head came with the clan members. After a while everybody left me, Ishito, tou-san and Sasuke were left so he said he will teleport us home" Kushina went through a series of emotions through the explanation and finally she hugged Naruto and Sasuke. Thank god you guys are ok. I don't know what I would have done. " Naruto and Sasuke understood

Then Kushina spoke again "Now let's all go and have dinner. Minato, since you arrived as well, have your dinner then go back to the office" Minato smiled since he rarely had time to be home for dinner or lunch except weekends. They all went and had dinner

Thanks for reading Chapter 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6K 49
(YN) Fenikkusu is a small, relatively weak girl. Despite her size, she makes up for it in speed and sheer willpower. This isn't enough for her though...
638K 14.5K 49
Life is hard for the little Uzumaki. Abused, tortured, and treated like a monster. Naruto constantly walks the streets alone while receiving glares f...
11.3K 319 9
162K 5.7K 36
Life can be difficult, hard and painful. Who am I kidding? Most of you probably have already experienced first-hand, all the difficulties, hardships...