The Bad Boy And The Innocent...

By LeeBarrett15

Iris Harper is an 18-year-old girl who gives her life away to everything around her. She has always been know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Bonus Chapter 51

🚨ANNOUNCEMENT🚨

1.1K 21 1
By LeeBarrett15

Hey guys!!!
Guess what!!!

New books coming soon! XD

I have come up with 3 new books that will be published in order. It will take some time since the first one is a fantasy novel and I'm trying something completely different with it. So to sum it up,

1. Playing With The Wolves: is a fantasy novel about a strange girl and the Lycan king that is feared by all. Both hold so many mysteries and hate each other because of their circumstances. But the girl soon comes to learn about the lycan and he too, starts to get to know her more. The girl had temporary memory loss for a while, but soon regained her memories because of him. They grew close and their bond grew strong, until the girl's past caught up to her and dragged her away. The rest is secret.

2. Paint Me In You: is for all the hopeless romantics. The girl lost her brothers at a young age, except for her eldest brother. She experienced a weird interaction with a boy, regretting what she did a few seconds after it. She then soon saw him at her school and they started to grow close without people knowing. She then accidentally confessed and he ended up rejecting her and dissapeared into thin air. When they met again due to circumstances, she hated him and he felt ashamed of himself. So her brother set up a plan and it ended up working. Though, the boy's bad luck was about to take a wild hit on his life all over again. The question now is, will they remain strong together or break and tear apart again?

3. Paranormal Psychic: is about a famous youtuber that creates videos on ghost hunting with his friend where they solve mysteries and what more. He then meets this girl with amazing abilities and soon takes her to join him and his buddies to help every now and then. When he was away, her friends found out and went bonkers. They soon came back and begged her to come with them to this place. Her abilities became too much for her and the boy became her savior while they were live. It goes wild and everyone starts suspecting them of having a relationship. Are the rumors true? No one knew, until...

...

So that's just to sum it up. These aren't the official descriptions. But yeah. I'm just worried about it because of exams that's pretty close, but I'll try and manage as best as I can and all.

PWTW (Playing With The Wolves) has 10 drafts already. I think I will publish the prologue and a few chapters before the exams (exams is gonna last a month and starts about three weeks after the 10th October) and then yeah. But I'll update ya'll on my schedule.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 16 17
Aria is just a girl, she has a terrible father her mother died, and one day during school she met a dashing young man the one and only Lucifer Gabrie...
355K 9.7K 56
Ares, the typical hot playboy, decides to bet on his own dad's best friend's daughter in his ego. He would hate to sip from the same glass, let alone...
430K 12.5K 43
Angel was just a normal teenage girl. Wonderful friends, a perfect boyfriend...until she gets involved in a weird myth/ritual her friend finds online...
2.1K 87 32
Everyone knows that a bell rings every time an angel but what happens when an angel looses her wings? Harper Marie Clancy is the purest angel you wil...