innocent

Par florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... Plus

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

lab rat

885 38 7
Par florencepughismine

Cecelia stood next to a Bucky during Sharon's small party. She didn't touch a drop of alcohol, she just stood next to Bucky the entire time. He didn't let her out of his sight, and she didn't plan on leaving.

Zemo seemed to be having the time of his life. He was drinking and dancing, having a blast. So while Cecelia stood there in between Sam and Bucky, they all watched Sharon talk to some guy as they looked at her ipad or something.

Cecelia had a backpack resting on her back, and her hands were clutching the straps on her shoulders.

"Hey, guys. I found him." Said Sharon, making them all look over. They acted as if they weren't watching her the entire time.

"Here we go." Sam said walking off. Everyone followed him outside, and he was following Sharon. They'd gotten into her act, and they drove to her destination where  their guy was.

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money." Sam said as they walked in between a ton of storage containers outside.

"They know how to party." Zemo commented as they took a right turn.

"With bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving." Sharon commented before stopping in front of a container. "Alright, he's in there. Container 4-2-6-1. I'll keep an eye out while you guys talk to Nagel. But hurry. We're on borrowed time." Sharon said handing the 4 of them com links, all of which they all put in their ear.

"Hey, Sharon, you sure this is the right one? it's completely empty. Positive. It has to be." Sharon said as they walked in further. It was completely empty. Nothing was there.

Zemo had gone in the furthest, pushing onto a wall. They heard music blaring, and Cecelia took a gun from her pocket. She followed behind Bucky as they further walked in.

When they walked in, it was a full on science lab. A song was loudly being played as they walked throughout the lab.

They saw a man in the back, singing the son. He was by a sink and seemed to be doing some experiment. Zemo stopped the music that came from a record player as Cecelia and Bucky stood back away from him, in case he tried to escape.

"Dr. Nagel?" Sam asked. Nagel slowly turned his head. He looked like a mad scientist, and probably because he was.

"Who are you? what do you want?" He asked quickly as he looked back at Sam.

"We know you created the super soldier serum." Sam said, his gun still pointed at the man.

"Get out of my lab." Nagel said, rushing away from his experiment. He walked past Zemo quickly his expression looking crazed.

"Hey!" Sam said as he reached Cecelia and Bucky. Both were staring over at the man, recognizing him. He was one of the scientist who'd constantly be poking at them.

Nagel froze when he saw the two staring. It made him uncomfortable, knowing what he'd done. A little girl getting constant injections and blood tests, and he didn't care. He just did them without caring.

"You know who they are, right?" Sam asked as as he grabbed his arm.

"Yeah, he knows." Cecelia muttered as Bucky continued to stare.

"This is Baron Zemo. I know you've heard of him, too, right?" Sam asked, he gave him a small push and walked him to a wall. "You see like a pretty smart guy. So you better become conversation real quick." Sam said as he fell into the gated wall. A small rumble from him colliding with the metal was heard, and he stared at the floor.

"How about a counter proposal? Make me a better offer and I'll talk." He said looking up at him. Cecelia rolled her eyes.

"Guys, we have company." Sharon said into the com. Cecelia shook her head as Bucky pulled his gun out.

"How about you talk or he blows your fucking brains out." Cecelia said to him as Bucky walked over. He grabbed him from Sam and dragged him to a seat. He made him sit down, all while he held his gun to his head. Nobody knew if Bucky was bluffing over shooting him, or actually going to shoot him.

"Ever bounty hunter in the city is here. We gotta go!" Sharon exclaimed as Cecelia cursed a not so good word in Russian. Bucky would've scolded her, but he was busy holding a man at gunpoint.

Bucky pulled the trigger, the gun moving away from his head. Nagel gasped and stiffened up, his eyes squinting shut.

"Okay. Okay. I was brought into HYDRA's Winter and HYDRA Soldier program to pick up their work after the five failed subjects in Siberia. I had 1 halfway successful serum, and that was her. When HYDRA fell, I was recruited by the CIA. They had blood samples from an American test subject with semi-stable traces of serum in his system. It was harder than before since he didn't have full traces, but I managed. Ever since her, I knew what to do." He said as Cecelia stared at him. Her head tilted to the side as he remembered everything he'd done to the female. Even after serum was injected to her long ago.

His project was to make more, and since Cecelia had serum in her, he would make it from her. He'd done countless of tests, almost torturing the girl. Constant needles and injections. There was machinery among other experiments on a child.

He needed her blood for his experiments, then she became a lab rat for more of the serum. It could've killed her, but HYDRA didn't care. They could make 100 more Celia's if the test was right.

So after more testing, he'd gotten the serum. And once again, it was injected into her. She was only a kid when she had her first injection, a toddler even. So she was given his version of the serum. It wouldn't make her jacked up, or muscular, it would make her strong.

He couldn't make more because then HYDRA fell, thankfully. No other children of anyone's knowing could be victimized.

"After much labor, I was to isolate the necessary compounds in his blood, much like I did with her. I was a god. I did what no other scientist since Erskine was able to do. But mine was going to be different. No clunky machines or jacked up bodies. Mine was going to be subtle, optimized, perfect. I did it once before, and I could do it again." He said looking at Cecelia, a sick smirk on his face. Cecelia looked away from him, her hand tightly around her gun.

"How have we never heard about this?" Sam asked as he read Cecelia's expression. She was uncomfortable, she was his lab rat, and she was there in front of him. He was staring at her like she was a piece of meat. He knew that Nagel was proud of his "creation", even though what he did was sickly.

"Because...Before I was able to complete my work, I turned to dust. Then when I returned it was 5 years later, program had been abandoned, so I came here. The Power Broker was more than happy to fund the recreation of my work." He said, still staring at the 15 year old.

"How many vials did you make?" Sam asked him, his face dropped and he looked at the ground.

"20. Karli Morgenthau stole those, so...I can only imagine what the Power Broker has planned for that poor girl." Nagel said, thinking of the countless possibilities of what could happen to Karli.

It was wrong for Cecelia to feel good that it was stolen. She was relieved. She was relieved because he had nobody to be his subject. He had nobody to strap down and inject serums into while they pleaded for him to stop.

"Where's Karli now?" Sam asked curiously, needing an answer.

"I don't know where she is. But a couple of days ago, she called and asked if I could help someone named Donya Madani. Poor woman has tuberculosis. Typical overpopulation in displacement camps like that." He explained to them, Cecelia leaned on the wall as she looked around his lab. Seeing vials among vials of his experiments. Smelling strong chemicals, ones that burned her nose when she smelt it.

"Well, what happened to her?" Sam asked, Nagel only shrugged his shoulders.

"Not my pig. Not my farm." He said, almost pridefully.

"Is there any serum in this lab?" Bucky asked him, Nagel looked at him. He didn't respond, so Bucky shoved the tip of his gun to his temple. Nagel froze and shook his head no.

"No." He said as he tried to inch away from him.

"Now what?" Bucky asked, moving the gun from him.

"Guys we're seriously out of time here." said Sharon's voice as she rushed into the lab. Cecelia turned her head to her, but while she did, Zemo crossed her path. He was raising his gun and Cecelia had ran over to get him to stop. The bullet grazed her arm before landing. in Nagels's chest.

"No!" Sam yelled as Cecelia clutched her arm. She groaned as Bucky rushed next to her.

BAM

A large explosion went through the lab, and Bucky covered Cecelia. His vibranium arm went over her, protecting her from the explosion. He knelt over her as his other hand held her arm. It was bleeding, surely, but it wasn't to bad. It hurt like fuck though.

Fire abrupt everywhere, mixing with his experients. "You okay, doll?" He asked, Cecelia nodded as he let out a sigh of relief.
"Okay, up, we gotta get outta here." He said as he helped her up.

"Anyone see Zemo?" Sam asked as Bucky helped Sharon up. Then he helped Sam up from the ground. Cecelia quickly grabbed her backpack from the ground before following them outside.

The whole lab exploded when they'd gotten out. "Alright! Wait for my signal!" Bucky exclaimed, as if he was still a Sergeant in World War 2. Instead of listening, Sam started to shoot at people. "Damn it." He said as Cecelia grabbed another gun from her waist band.

She shot at people, as did everyone else. People also shot at her, only gunfire was heard.

Cecelia was next to Bucky as blood continued to pour down her arm, soaking through her white shirt.

"And you like living here?" Sam yelled at her as he ducked under something.

"It's not terrible." She said, Bucky ran out of ammo. He took Cecelia's gun from her hand as a man dropped dead from her hitting him in the chest.

"If I shot myself do you know how bad that could've been?" Cecelia asked him as he stood up. "All because you had to take my frigging gun!" Cecelia exclaimed as he shot her gun, then running out of ammo as well.

"Quiet game!" Bucky yelled, Cecelia hit his leg, then gasping at the pain in her arm.

"You can't pull that card!" She yelled as Bucky stood up. He grabbed Cecelia's arm and she hissed as he held her wound. He slightly dragged her over to Sam, getting ready to argue.

"I thought we were gonna go left?!" Bucky yelled, running to Sam.

"You went the wrong way!" Sam yelled as Cecelia looked down at her hands, putting up to L's. Bucky did go the wrong way.

"I was clearing the way!" Bucky yelled, his arm going back to show what he meant.

"I came out first. You're supposed to follow me!" Sam yelled, more chaos being caused as Bucky's grip tightened on Cecelia's arm.

"Fucking shit, Dad!" Cecelia yelled as she crammed her head into his shoulder. He slightly let go, trying to hold back the blood.

"And where are we now!" Bucky yelled, trying not to ignore how she called her dad. But it wasn't a sentimental time. So it couldn't have a cute moment or anything along those lines.

"Guys, not the time!" Sharon yelled as she shot. There yells became incomprehensible, and no one knew what they said as they yelled.

"This is a barricade!" Bucky yelled, confusing everyone. He'd clearly heard Sam wrong.

"I'm out!" Sharon yelled at them as she turned around.

"It's in every action movie!" Sam yelled, Cecelia shook her head before yelling at them.

"Everyone shut the fuck up!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. They silenced down, and all hell broke loose once again. A gunshot was heard, and fire abrupt again. Bucky's arm protected his daughter until it died down.

"Go." Bucky said, slightly pushing Sharon. He helped Cecelia out, and the four went sprinting. They ran to a compartment where gunfire was.

"Buck!" Sam yelled as Bucky grabbed a pipe. He precisely blocked the shots as he pushed Cecelia into Sharon who wrapped her arms around Cecelia making sure she didn't fall. The shots fired back to the shooter, and he turned to throw the pipe at another man. It went through his chest, and Sam pulled Bucky into the compartment. The doors closed, and they ran to the other end of the compartment.

Sharon let go to Cecelia before ripping off a piece of her shirt . She quickly wrapped it over Cecelia's shirt and she groaned. Her head leaned back onto the wall of the compartment as she touched the wound.

"I know, I'm sorry, Cecelia." Sharon apologized as Bucky opened the doors with Sam as Cecelia seethed in pain.

"You know what, could be worse. At least there's not a fucking bullet in me, right?" Cecelia asked as she squinted her eyes shut. Sharon pulled the makeshift bandaged tightly, making her yelp. "At least I still have an arm!" Cecelia yelled, Bucky frowned at her comment. He shook his head.

They heard a car screeching, and saw Zemo in the front seat.

"Supercharged." He said, coming to a stop. He was proud at his grand theft auto.

"You're going back to jail." Sam said as they headed toward the car. Cecelia sighed as she looked at Sharon's bleeding face.

"You're bleeding, Ms. Sharon." Cecelia said, pointing at her face. Sharon could roll her eyes at the formal name, but she didn't. She brought her hand up to her face, not knowing if it was her blood or not.

"Do you want to find Karli or not?" Zemo asked as Cecelia looked at him.

"He's right. We need him." Bucky said opening the door to the front seat. "And there's 3 of us and at least 20 of them. Come on." Bucky said as Sam guided Cecelia in.

"I can get into a car." Cecelia said as she sat behind Zemo.

"Fine, but if you try that shit again-"

"I wouldn't dream of it." Zemo said, Cecelia rolled her eyes at him.

"Well, that was one hell of a reunion."

"Come back to the States with us." Sam said as Cecelia got blood on the white seats.

"Shit." She said, seeing the white shirt she had on looking like that.

"I can't. Just get me that pardon you promised me." Sharon said before walking off.

"Thanks for everything!" Sam said, sitting down in his seat. His legs were crammed behind Bucky, and he sighed.

"You're not gonna move your seat up, are you?" Sam asked, Bucky only stared ahead.

"No." He said, shaking his head.

"Zemo fucking shot me!" Cecelia said as she leaned into her seat.

"I did not shoot you, you got in front of me and I grazed you." Zemo corrected her as Sam looked at her arm. Her arm had blood steaming down it as she panted.

"You still shot me, you piece of shit!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.8K 172 49
The year was 1941, and the world was at war. Clementine Argent was just about to graduate from nursing school, and she couldn't wait to start her job...
61.8K 1.2K 22
in which the winter soldier meets his kryptonite, whom is absolutely terrified of him. captain America: civil war bucky barnes x fem!oc copyright © |...
38.1K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...