๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

By voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
divine move
THE END

rip allison

923 50 11
By voidsoni

Ryder, Ramona and Austin sat on Scott's couch while they waited for the teen himself to bring Stiles from upstairs.

Kira's mom, Noshiko, was over to ensure that Stiles was fully Stiles.

Ramona wanted to go home, growing tired of sitting in the same spot for the last ten minutes. While she wanted to leave, she refused to let Ryder and Austin stay here by themselves. The teens were perfectly capable of taking care of themselves but despite being separated from the nogitsune, Ramona didn't trust that Stiles was completely safe to be around.

Ryder and Austin stood up upon noticing Stiles coming downstairs, Ramona reluctantly following along.

"Do you recognize me, hmm?" Noshiko asked the Stilinski.

Stiles nodded slightly, brushing Scott's hand off of him to get closer to her.

Kira suddenly ran into the house, "Stop."

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles reassured her.

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords."

"What?"

"Mom, don't do this to him."

Noshiko ignored her daughter, "It's already done."

Ramona let's out an expecting huff as the Oni appear behind Stiles. She takes a protective stance in front of Ryder and Austin as Melissa gasps.

They watch as an Oni steps in front of Stiles, grabbing the side of his head while looking deeply into his eyes, Stiles letting out choked noises while he stood frozen.

His body falls to the ground, the Oni leaving as soon as he collapses.

Ryder wasted no time in dropping down by him, Austin, Scott and Kira following after her.

"Look behind his ear."

Scott did as told, "It worked."

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles looked around with wide eyes.

"More you than the Nogitsune." Noshiko said.

"Thank God. That game of hide and seek was getting frustrating."

Stiles chuckled at Ryder's words, his smile fading as he looked back at Kira's mother, "Can the Oni find him?"

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

"Can they kill him?"

"It depends on how strong he is."

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?"

Austin furrowed his brows, "Isn't she like really strong?"

Noshiko nodded, "He would only take her for an advantage."

"You mean her power?"

"The power of a Banshee."

•••

"So he's Stiles again?"

"He was always Stiles, Jo. He was just feeling possessed." Aaron said.

"Aaron—"

"Is it too early to joke about that?"

"Yeah, dad. It's not cool to joke about possession. It's bad luck." Josie rolled her eyes.

Ramona rummaged around the kitchen, plopping water bottles onto the counter for her family to grab.

The woman was heavily agitated once she found out that Ryder would be helping her friends search for Lydia. On one hand, she was glad that she no longer had to convince Ryder that helping others was a good thing, but she hated how well she influenced her.

She was sixteen almost seventeen, Ramona knew it was a matter of time before she had to accept the fact that Ryder would evolve into her hero complex. She just wished it wouldn't be so soon.

"Is it really bad luck?" The man mutter to Ryder as she passed him.

The girl shrugged, "Probably. If anyone knows stupid things like that it would be Josephine."

"Josie." She corrected, "And it's not stupid, its helpful. You'll want my knowledge of random things in the near future. Doesn't your boyfriend have like two notebooks full of random things?"

"It's supernatural facts, stupid. That's helpful. Knowing about possession is just weird."

"Whatever."

"Don't you have school soon? Why aren't you dressed?"

Josie's eyes widen as Aaron suddenly perked up.

"Seriously."

"Go get ready." Aaron pushed the girl towards the stairs, following behind her, leaving Ramona and Ryder by themselves.

"They found Lydia's car this morning."

Ramona hummed.

"Isaac and Allison went to check it out."

"Did they?"

"They did." Ryder sat down at the kitchen counter, "Mom—"

"I don't want you getting hurt, Ryder. I'm proud of you for wanting to help the most you can, but you saw what that thing did to Stiles and the last thing I need is you or one of your friends getting put in the same situation."

"That's why they want to kill him, mom."

"What if you get killed in the process?"

Ryder's shoulders fell.

Getting out of her seat, she walked over to wrap her arms around her. Tears filled her vision as Ramona sniffled into her shoulder.

"Do you remember when I refused to help Scott and Stiles fight off Jackson and you told me things would get done if we worked together because I had what they needed?"

"No. I remember saying that you should help Scott and Stiles because you knew what you were doing."

"Same difference." Ryder waved a hand, "Either way. I'm a werewolf, mom. We've been over this. No matter how bad you or I don't want me involved in this...I am involved."

Ramona sighed, "I know."

"I'm not one hundred percent sure that we'll all be okay at the end of this, but if one of us does happen to die." She trailed off, "As sad as they may be...It'll be for a good reason. It'll be because we saved Stiles."

•••

Ryder and Austin met Scott, Stiles and Isaac at Scott's house once they both got a call saying that a patient at Eichen House knew where they could find Lydia as it was only the Martin's scent that lingered around her car.

As they walked into the McCall house, the group stopped in their tracks at the sight of Rafael.

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

Ryder made a face, isn't this his house?

Austin could tell that the girl wanted to say something, tapping her hip to let her know that it wasn't her conversation before he tugged her closer to him by her jeans.

"Free period. We're doing group study."

"All of you?"

"No, I just felt like skipping." Ryder spoke up once she realized Stiles froze up.

The man hummed, looking over at Meredith who was stood between Ryder and Stiles, "Who's she?"

"She's my girlfriend." Stiles blurted out.

"You're not my type." Meredith stepped away as Stiles wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about. We should maybe take this upstairs."

"They're my type." Meredith said, looking over at Isaac and Austin.

Ryder scoffed, "That's too bad, isn't it, Meredith?"

"I have a girlfriend, but I appreciate the compliment." Austin said, wrapping his hand around Ryder's arm.

"He appreciates the compliment." Isaac nudged Ryder, clearly trying to rile her up.

"Okay. Isaac, you can come too."

"Uh..." His teasing smile fell at Stiles' words.

Ryder rolled her eyes, pulling him up off the couch, "Come on."

•••

"Lydia? You mean the red-haired girl."

"Yes! Yes! Good." Stiles exclaimed, "Progress. Now, all you got to do is tell us where she is."

"Okay. Okay. If she tells me." Meredith said.

"What does that mean?" Austin frowned.

"If she tells you? Can you ask her?"

Meredith nodded, "I already did."

"Perfect. Perfect. What did she say?"

"She said she doesn't want to be found."

(A/N: if i was stuck with void I wouldn't want to be found either.)

"That's good too. Okay."

"No, it's not."

"I'm aware of, Ryder, okay?" The Stilinski huffed.

"Give us a minute?" Austin smiled politely at Meredith, the short haired girl nodding along.

"Torture." Isaac immediately said as Austin pulled them to the side.

"No." Austin disagreed.

"I'm just saying."

"Isaac, we're not going to torture her." Stiles rolled his eyes.

"I meant scare her."

"No."

"We're not going to psychologically torture her either."

"Fine." The Lahey huffed.

"Isn't she like Lydia?" Ryder pushed herself into the circle, putting her arms on Stiles and Isaac's shoulders.

Stiles' heartbeat picked up, cleaning his throat to not make it obvious, "What?"

"You said she hears things, right?"

"Yeah."

"Doesn't that mean she's like Lydia? A Banshee?" Isaac finished.

Stiles' eyes grew wide, stumbling over to where Meredith sat on Stiles' bed.

"Okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you. On what you're hearing. Just focus on the silence."

"Listen to the silence." Isaac tried correcting him.

"Focusing on the silence."

"Listening to the—"

"Okay!" Austin cut them off, seeing how Meredith's hands began to shake at their arguing, "It's the same thing. Let her focus on listening to the silence instead of your voices."

Ryder snorted.

"Okay, will you just let me handle this, Isaac. Please? I just... I have more experience with Banshees."

"Yeah. And mental patients."

Meredith sat up straight, "Isn't anyone going to get that?"

"Get what?"

"The phone." She spoke as if it were obvious.

"What phone?"

"The phone." Isaac tapped frantically at Stiles' arm.

"Oh, the phone. My phone?" He pulled the device from his pocket, "Yes. Hello. Yes, she's actually sitting right here. It's for you."

Meredith put the phone to her ear before quickly handing it back, "They say Coup de foudre."

"Coup de what? What is that Spanish?"

"Spanish?" Ryder and Austin ask in disbelief, shocked by his ability to mix up languages. It sounded obvious to them.

"French." They look towards the door to see Scott standing there, "It's French."

•••

They were now all huddle in Stiles' jeep on their way to hopefully get Lydia.

Ryder had just placed her phone down after texting her mother about their current situation, earning and 'i love you, be safe'. Ryder knew there wasn't much that could be said. Ramona didn't want her to go but Ryder was slowly growing attached to them. Would she call them her friends? Not yet, but she knew she cared about them enough to help as much as possible.

Austin hadn't told his own mother what was happening, for the pure reason of knowing that she would freak. Ryder didn't even want Austin there but knew that he was in the same situation as she was.

He promised her that he would stay close to Scott and Stiles, which would be in the tunnels that Lydia was hiding and safe from harm, while she would be with Isaac, Allison and Kira, fighting off void Stiles long enough for them to get the girl out safely.

Austin held Ryder's hand tightly as Scott began talking.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah. You don't have to worry about me." Stiles reassured him.

The car fell silent for a few seconds before Isaac scooted up,

"All right, I'll say it. You look like you're dying. You're pale, thin and you look like you're getting worse."

"That's one way to put it." Ryder mumbled.

"We're all sitting here thinking it, Ryder. When we find the other you, is he gonna look like he's getting better?"

"What happens if he gets hurt?" Scott added on.

"You mean if he dies, do I die? I don't care. Just so long as no else dies because of me. I remember everything I did, Scott. I remember pushing that sword into you. I remember twisting it."

"It wasn't you."

"Yeah, but I remember it. You guys gotta promise me. You can't let anyone else get hurt because of me."

"We can't promise that, Stiles." Ryder said, looking at him through the rear view.

"Then try."

•••

"We've done this before, guys. A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember? That was a total stranger."

"I forgot about her." Ryder mumbled to herself.

"This is Lydia." Scott continued.

Allison held her crossbow tightly, "I'm here to save my best friend."

"I came to save mine." Scott smiled softly at Stiles.

"Moral support." Austin raised an awkward hand. His comment got a small chuckle from the group.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Isaac shrugged.

•••

"Kira, turn around and go home. Take your friends with you." Noshiko said as soon as she spotted her daughter walking with Ryder, Isaac and Allison.

"I can't. When I looked at the game I realized who I was actually playing. You."

Allison rose her bow, "Call them off."

"You think you could take him alive? You think you can save him?"

"What if we can?" Ryder questioned. She didn't want to risk losing hers or anyone else's life for someone that couldn't be saved.

"I tried something like it 70 years ago. Your friend is gone."

"Are you sure? What if Stiles doesn't have to die. Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either." Kira said.

Noshiko hummed, "I see I'm no longer the Fox now, Kira. You are. But the Nogitsune is still my demon to bury."

Noshika gasps, lifting her hand to show the firefly slowing losing its light.

"Mom?"

"What is that? What does that mean?"

Ryder's head snaps to the side as a new voice enters the conversation. Void Stiles stood with the Oni behind him, arms in front of him as he smirked,

"It means there's been a change in ownership. Now they belong to me."

The Oni's raise their swords, resulting in Kira and Allison following along with their own weapons.

Ryder and Isaac let out identical growls as they charge forward, using all their strength to hopefully take them down.

"How do we stop them?" 

"You can't!"

Isaac and Ryder stood back to back as the Oni began to corner them.

It was then that the girl had never been so thankful that her family and Austin were safe, but she was fearful that she wouldn't make it home to let them know that she was safe as well.

She takes her eyes off the Oni in front of her at the sound of Isaac's pained noises. The second she looked away to see three of them surrounding him, taking turns cutting at his stomach.

She forces her clawed hand into the chest of the oni she was fighting, shocked to hear a screech fall from its lips before it faded to dust.

A second screech could be heard from behind her, forcing her to turn and see that Allison had aimed perfectly and shot her arrow into its chest.

Allison and Ryder lock eyes, smiling at each other proudly before Ryder suddenly shouts,

"Allison!"

It was too late.

Ryder's thrown to the side by an oni just as one shoves their sword through the Argent's chest.

Just as Ryder's body hits the ground, an ear piercing scream of Allison's name sends shocks through their spines.

Ryder swallows thickly as Allison begins to fall over, her body not getting the chance to hit the ground as Scott ran forward and caught her.

"Allison."

"Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?"

"She's okay. Yeah." Scott held her hand tightly, "I can't—I can't take your pain."

"I-It's because it doesn't hurt." She spoke softly.

"No."

"It's okay."

"Allison." Scott sobbed.

"It's okay. It's okay." She said with the smallest of smiles on her face, "It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you. Scott. Scott McCall."

"Don't, please, don't. Allison don't, please."

"You have to tell my dad. And you have to tell my dad. Tell him." Her words came out in a stutter, leaving them to realize that there truly was no saving her.

Not having known her well, Ryder still couldn't help the tears that filled her eyes as Isaac hugged her body to his own. She could feel his tears seep through her shirt while she stared in shock as Scott shouted,

"No!"

A/N: i miss one direction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 15.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
174K 1.1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
380K 7.7K 25
"Remember what we said sweet pea?" "Not to harm Jughead because it'll harm Bughead." ** in which she's the actual sweet-pea. or in which nixie is the...
216K 10.3K 57
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...